• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fallen Legacy - A Warhammer Story

Grammatic

Knight of Nevermore
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello all! I have been gone from the site for a long, long time, but after stumbling back to the site by chance, I decided I would give it a shot and get back to roleplaying, and what better way than to jump in with a universe near and dear to my heart...Warhammer 40k!

This story will be focusing on a bit of a homebrew Chapter of Space Marines, the Emerald Knights, as they seek to navigate a developing series of events in a custom Sub-Sector. Success or defeat, that will be determined by those in the story. Writers will be able to take the role of Space Marines for the Chapter, be it squad leaders, battle-brothers of the line, or any of the myriad specialty positions. If a trans-human demigod of war does not sound like your cup of tea, then perhaps a Chapter Serf aiding those heroes of myth behind the scene, or perhaps the mortal crew of the kilometers long spaceships that carry them to war? Or perhaps you wish to write a character that finds their home threatened in this Sub-Sector. The options are limitless and I am willing to work and play with ideas so that everyone can find their niche!

The Emerald Knights are an ancient and honored Chapter of the Emperor's Adeptus Astartes. Founded in the dark days of the 35th millennium, they have stood against the darkness that seeks to bring down the bastion of humanity that is the Imperium of Man. Heretics, traitors and xenos filth have fallen beneath their armored tread, but as the 39th millennium dawns, the Emerald Knights will be forced to fight a threat that could see this great Chapter brought low. As they muster to fight against this growing threat, friend and foe alike emerge, and the defenders of mankind must quickly move to counter this developing calamity, or face the loss of not just billions of innocent lives, but the very stability of the Imperium itself.

Librarians within the Chapter are highly respected warriors, though they do no hold any official rank. The Emerald Knights Librarius is divided into the Conclave of the Spheres. The Inner Sphere is made up of the five most powerful librarians, including the chief librarian and act as the governing body of the group. The Outer Sphere is made up of the librarians currently undergoing initial training, as well as the more “common” librarians within the chapter. Librarians are advisors to officers in the chapter, but are forbidden from holding rank outside of the Conclave, to ensure they keep their focus where it matters most. Officers and other Knights are similarly forbidden from infringing or interfering with Conclave business.

Psykers outside the chapter are seen as necessary, but dangerous unknowns.

Rusty of Shackleford Rusty of Shackleford

Librarians within the Chapter are highly respected warriors, though they do no hold any official rank. The Emerald Knights Librarius is divided into the Conclave of the Spheres. The Inner Sphere is made up of the five most powerful librarians, including the chief librarian and act as the governing body of the group. The Outer Sphere is made up of the librarians currently undergoing initial training, as well as the more “common” librarians within the chapter. Librarians are advisors to officers in the chapter, but are forbidden from holding rank outside of the Conclave, to ensure they keep their focus where it matters most. Officers and other Knights are similarly forbidden from infringing or interfering with Conclave business.

Psykers outside the chapter are seen as necessary, but dangerous unknowns.

Rusty of Shackleford Rusty of Shackleford
Alright, thank you! Thinking of kne kf the Inner Sphere Psykers, wanna go for a sort of paladin esque character in aesthetic and morals

Well, there are battle-brothers, psykers, apothecaries, and all the myriad scions of humanity you could come up with. Did you have something in mind?

Hmm perhaps a magos upon one of their ships, or a knight helping them, or perhaps depending on morals a xenos repaying a debt

A magos could be an interesting angle, we could add in some fancy mechanicus story angles along the way.

Yep depends if you want them as pretty much he'd tech or as mechanicus forces helping out. They are the next best thing to my cryptek

I think tech would be the best starting point, or you could have a mechanicus group somewhere in the sub-sector. The choice is up to you.

True, a mechanicus force might be best then. The story will start with the Emerald Knight Strike Force arriving to the sub-sector, so an introduction might be possible.

Woukd help if the knights had more information like who is their primarch their colors ect I have some web pages that can help with that

I have a full color scheme and set up for the knights. Their Primarch is Guilliman, the easiest start for things.

1696240514199.png
Karcen Karcen

Ah the reavers of the void. Perhaps we can work out a story event that sees a small group of them in the area.

Worthlessplebian Worthlessplebian

Both options are very workable, the apothecary do not have the little fancy lore that the librarians do in the chapter, but it is still viable.

AnotherSongForTheWeekend AnotherSongForTheWeekend

Users who are viewing this thread

Back