• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fallen Glory

"Puriel Angel of Punishment"Vail said in a soft voice "my teacher spoke of her and her twin they were lost" she bowed her head closing her eyes "they turned aginst the father and as punishment wings striped away" this made her shudder , she loved flying and would hate to have them taken "but they can be redeamed teh thing about punishment is once it is over you are forgiven" she smiled and looked up at the woman hugging the book to her chest. "i can teach you about the father i" she stoped talking at the womans next words . Vail sook her head "no .. no NO" she ended up yelling "if he didnt care then why would i be given life ..he wouldnt have let me stay ,... he wouldnt let anyone stay ... he loves us .. everyone even the ones who seem lost to us." she had crumpled in on her self slightly hugging the book close to her. why did i come here i should have just stayed in heaven . she thought @Raina Scarlett

“Well yeah, but I wouldn’t qualify that as downright insanity. Just some… moderate to severe anger issues.” Letha smiled a bit at her joking tone, but her eyes were still concerned and filled with thought. As Dier explained it further she just shrugged her shoulders. “If I wanted to pity you, I’d say I’d almost want to become an angel of death just to lighten your burden… but well, for one thing I doubt that’d make much difference, and for another thing I just don’t feel like hearing dead voices in my head for eternity just to help a friend out.” she teased lightly, but her frown remained on her face. “… how long have you dealt with this, exactly?” she muttered. “I know I’m pushing and you’re like me; the last thing you wanna do is talk about yourself.” she grinned a little, but more with a hint of reassurance than teasing. “So if you don’t wanna answer, fine. But if you don’t mind, then spit.” @Lola Shimmer

"yeah well no offence but..i have to put up with you at home..i don't know entirely that i would be able to put up with you at work to, ya know?" Deir asked and he started to laugh at that but he screwed his face up a little bit, eh na he was certainly the work alone type. There were hundreds of other angels of death out there..but nope Deir wanted nothing to do with them. He liked his own company when he worked he had his own ways. However he glanced over when he heard the question and he smiled ruefully...a dull chuckle escaped the mans lips and he tilted his head back on the couch to simply stare at the ceiling, "pfft how long?" he repeated the question and tapped his hands against his tummy. "the answer is rather simple. Always" He said matter of factly. He wasn't about to get all in his emotions about it. "I have never been..anything else but what i am now, i was not born..i will not die..i simply am. I do not know what it is like to be young nor will i know what it is like to grow old..i am exactly as i always will be" there was almost a trace of sadness in Deir's voice. ALMOST. But he quickly cleared his throat and got to his feet. "I was created so thats about it" he shrugged. @AoRo

Even though she couldn't detect the sadness in Dier's voice, Letha felt her own rising up at how he explained his being... he simply was. Not born, not dead... just there. He's always been this way and always will be... she couldn't wrap her head around it. "...so I take it you've made a lot of friends in your time... or at least, gotten to know a lot of people..." she was hinting at something but she didn't dare come out with it. He must have known people like her and Kali, or even Mikael. She still didn't know the history between them but that story was for another day. But they were all humans at some point... he must have seen so many people grow and die. Even Kali will one day reach that fate, even though she knew as well as he did that neither of them wanted to even think about that day. @Lola Shimmer

Last edited by a moderator:
"I guess you could say i have, I wouldn't say alot of friends. Allot of people though yeah, i've met afew" He laughed at that...yeah just afew hundred. He shook his head he had never allowed himself to make friends before though and he hadn't really planned on making friends with Kali..but then again no one ever planned on being kali's friend. She just kinda made you one before you realized it. He smiled at that..like a little disease he thought amused to himself..she just clings on and infects you with that stupid, clumsy bubbly nature. "i was a guardian angel at first..as well as an Angel of death but after a while our ole fearless leader seen my skills were better elsewhere..hmm more of a punishment than anything..i did basically give him a big ole middle finger" He laughed once more and headed to the kitchen area again and pulled a bottle of water from the fridge. "so what is it like being dead?" @AoRo

"A few, huh..." Letha smirked softly at that. She knew he was understating that... even someone like Dier would know more than a few people over the past eternity. She didn't bother pushing it, though. Not like she needed to ask for a sob story anyways; she was perfectly fine with what he already told her. "Guardian angel? Who did you watch over?" the girl looked over the couch she was resting comfortably against. She didn't know a lot if anything about angels or demons but guardian angels were a basic enough concept for her. When she heard his question though she pursed her lips and laid back down. "More than I expected... I never really thought there would be an afterlife, to be honest. I mean, I so wasn't ready to die when I did, so I guess I'm glad I still get to hang around, but... I dunno. It's been how long now and I still can't get my head around it... am I gonna be around for an eternity like you now? Because I'm sorry, but I feel like after a while I'm gonna get sick of being here." @Lola Shimmer

"mikeal" was all Deir answered to her question when she asked who and his tone suggested that was something he was most certainly not going to get into right now..cause of course mikeal was dead..she knew that cause he was her friend. And an angel like him now..and it wasn't a memory he was wanting to dive into just yet. Deir listened in silence and took a slow sip of his water and letha described her experience so far and he smiled. "it will be overwhelming for quite some time and you will always discover new things that throw you off,It seems no matter how long we live life always has surprises" he shrugged his shoulders and set the water down "theoretically yes you will live for eternity less something happens of course. Although we are 'immortal' as it were. There are still things that can kill us " @AoRo

"...wha..." Letha's eyes widened a little and she was about to nearly exclaim Mikael's name aloud as if to double-check that she heard right, but upon catching the tone in Dier's voice she stopped before she could utter a sound out... that was for another day. Another conversation that she would be determined to push on him soon, but not now. It took her a minute to register that and suppress the shock, so long that she didn't even notice he was talking to her again until he already spoke. "Huh... oh, yeah." she shook her head. "At that point, I might end up going to heaven or hell then... I dunno how long I can tolerate this world. When we get far enough in technology to travel in space, though... then sign me up for that shit." @Lola Shimmer

Deir started to laugh at that and he had to set the bottle of water in his hands down "space? letha you are a fallen!! or something in between heck you might still have wings you can fly who the hell cares about space?" he asked and chuckled some more.oh man this kid "you know what i forget how young you and kali are sometimes haha but then you come out with something or..or something happens and they way you guys react it reminds me" he stopped laughing and just smiled at that and shook his head "yeah the time on this word can feel long sometimes but others it just zooms past, Honestly you might think you will get bored or fed up but you won't" he shrugged "just need to find your purpose, why you are here?" @AoRo

“…um. It’s SPACE.” Letha raised her hands up in the air to gesture the vastness of the cosmos. “Who the hell doesn’t care? Hell, if I’m gonna be immortal then that means I can join the space program and go to different planets without having to worry about spending the rest of my life there… heck I might actually want to. And come on, aliens? Don’t tell me you would never wanna meet an alien… they’re probably more tolerable than humans.” she laughed a little, but it died off upon catching that. “…I think my wings were ripped off… I dunno. The more I think about when I died he more unsure I am about what exactly happened.” she shrugged. “I dunno if I’m a fallen angel or not… guess that’s something I should probably figure out.” she muttered, but as she heard Dier she smiled once more. “Yeah, just because we act mature and we know more than most teenagers… we are still teenagers. Well, young adults, technically, but I don’t think you really stop being a teenager until after college.” she said simply, finally sitting up. “I have a purpose? Shit, I just thought I died and came back, didn’t really give any thought as to why.” she looked up at the ceiling. "I really don't know anything, huh?"

"I am so serious. you died, you literally had an out of body experience and came back as a completely different species and being and you are still amazed at space?" he asked and gave Letha a dumbfounded expression "alright whatever floats your boat" he rolled his eyes at that and soon walked back over and sat down on the couch once more before a thoughtful expression passed over his face, "hmm well let e tell you if you had the wings pulled from your back.you would remember" he shuddered a little at that before he just shook it off. "But maybe that is just me" he pointed out and wiggled until he got comfortable. "and yeah people don't just come back willy nilly. There is usually a pretty good reason" Deir explained @AoRo

“Well no shit, dude. Imagine a life form out in the cosmos that’s not as annoying as humans.” Letha joked but ran a hand through her hair, her fingers trailing to the top of her back as if feeling for anything. “… I remember some kind of pain, but I dunno… it’s fuzzy. I’d have to check later…” she rubbed her head. “This whole world is too weird for me.” she sat up to give Dier more room on the couch, her own look coming onto her face. “So I have to do something, then? And I don’t even know what yet? …ugh. Well, if it’s important enough then they’ll tell me.” she waved it off. @Lola Shimmer

Deir burst into a fit of laughter "You think they will tell you? ha! please if it was that easy" the man was still laughing as he rolled his eyes at the girl beside him "they won't tell you" he said simply. "You kinda have to figure that out yourself, if it were as simple as being told what would be the point. it is supposed to teach you something. some stupid journey of discovery" Deir scoffed at that the amusement leaving hi tone now. "But ya know..good luck." ~ Deir @AoRo

"Well I ain't doing shit for them until they tell me what I gotta do. You and I both know I'm not one to just willingly go out of my comfort zone, especially if I have no specific reason to. Why should I bother searching for it?" Letha crossed her arms over her chest. "Unless my purpose is to eat, sleep, and watch people I don't know live out their stupid lives, then I'm not doing shit for them..." her eyes were narrow but they did hold a curious light to them... what was she sent back here to do? They had to have given her some sort of hint to her purpose... they couldn't just throw her back and say "Do something for us." Could they? "Good luck? Yeah, thanks for the help." she said sarcastically but the faint smile on her face was genuine in contrast. @Lola Shimmer

"Hey i gave you more help than i have in weeks so be nice" Deir pointed out "and trust me i bet the curiosity gets the better of you if that doesn't the boredom will" he shrugged his shoulders "you might change your mind after afew hundred years when there is nothing or no one you know around" he pointed out. "But enough of that..come on it is late, bed time for you too and mee." Deir got to his feet and smiled slightly "Tomorrow will be along day i just got as feeling..besides i gotta wrestle Kali from going to school, she needs a break." @AoRo

"That may be true, but I think you're underestimating two things... 1. I sleep when I'm bored. And 2. If I'm gonna be living forever, there's gonna be a lot of cool things evolving overtime. And hell, a few hundred years from now I'm gonna be on fuckin Mars." she joked with a snicker, but upon looking at the time she slowly nodded in agreement. "That'll be hard. Exam season is hard to deal with. Even if you tie her up she'll probably just study here." she yawned, getting up to her feet while stretching her arms up over her head. @Lola Shimmer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back