• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fallen Glory

Raina Scarlett

Spirit Fox

Fallen Glory!

Season

Autumn

"Damn it Dax! Which one for the club!" A small girl held two dresses up to her twin. A sparky white one and a skin tight black one. Her short bobbed red hair bounced with each bob side to side. She grinded her teeth together as she glared at the man on the couch. His dark black locks has slipped into his gaze. He slowly turned a page. The cover was decorated with a little boy and read Anglou's Ashes. "Why are you asking me? You will always pick the black one Vesta." The woman's cold blue eyes locked with the same set of ones across from her. The twins eyes the thread that linked them. "I asked because I can't chose..." Vesta growled before tossing the white one down and storming down the hall of their small apartment. She shut her down. The view of the window giving a clear view towards the beautiful city. This was her very favorite out of all of them. They always came back over their many centuries roaming... searching... She squeezed into the dress. It was snug and hugged her curves. Perks... She thought before walking out clutching a black hander purse and black heels. Her twin gave her a once over before shaking his head and making a face. "You look like you belong on a street corner.." "Perfect!" She clapped her hands together before wiggling her nose at him and then heading towards the door. "Be careful being a club owner.." "Be careful being a demon hunter.." And then two looked at each other. A knowing look pasted between them before Vesta opened the small door and walked out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Vail slowly walked along the sidewalk, she had two books clutched to her chest one was a new thing the title in bright lettering naming it a cookbook, the other was older much older bound in a leather covering that once had been a bright blue but the many years of use has worn it out and now it was almost black. this book was Vails precious possession and nun other then she and god know what hid between its pages. Letting out a heavy sigh she tilted her face to the sky "god .. what should I do ..I am unable to find anyone willing to hear me... I wish to help the fallen but where should I look" she whispered before once more letting out a sigh. her eyes cot on to the book and she smiled with a childish giggle "or is it for the distraction that keeps me from them" closing her eyes tight she forces her self to put the books in to her messenger bag she wanted to find one of the fallen or someone she could help. with that she nodded and began to walk trusting she would know when she had arrived.

In silence, Hikage sat upon the carpeted floor of his apartment with phone in hand. A he wore a blank face, he scrolled through all which was present, eventually turning the item off and stuffing it into his pocket. With that, he stood up and pulled his jacket off the wall. He slipped the thin clothing on, before approaching the door and throwing on his shoes. It was then that he finally departed into the complex corridors. He started down the nearby staircase, soon ending up in the downstairs lobby. He was greeted by a friendly wave from the woman at the desk, a gesture which he returned to with a wave of his own. "Where are you heading of to, Kage?" the woman asked with a gentle grin. Kage smiled kindly to the older woman as he answered, "I'm just going out for a bit, I'll probably be back sometime tonight." That woman at the desk was always friendly with him. Kage didn't understand why, but he tried to stay on her good side. For all he knew, she could get him kicked out if she pleased. "Alright, take your keys with you," the woman replied. Kage nodded his head, pulling his keys out of his pocket to display them to the woman. "Don't worry, I have them. Bye." With that and a final wave of his hand, Kage finally stepped outside of the complex. He let out a quiet sigh when the glass door clicked shut behind him.

Letha grit her teeth as she sat on of of the benches that were scattered along the sidewalks in the city, rubbing her head and looking around at the few people that would pass by her without a second glance. It had been quite a while since she fell… she still wasn’t used to this power, though. Kali, being her friend who seemed like an expert on this sort of thing compared to her, was able to help her figure out what was going on with her head, and she realized that she apparently had the traits of an empath. But just because she figured out one of her powers, didn’t mean she had adjusted to it quite yet. Every time she came in contact with a human, she would read an echo of their emotions, as if why someone was feeling how they were feeling. Kali said that was called clairaudience, but Letha didn’t really care what the hell it was; she just wanted it to stop. It wasn’t just annoying, it was overwhelming. It was like she could feel all those emotions at the same time, and she didn’t know how to deal with it. She was used to just not giving a damn, so this whole thing was putting a strain on her.

The girl let out a small groan and leaned forward, hanging her head as she combed her hands through her hair before lifting it back up and getting to her feet… what to do, what to do…

lasciel smiled gently as she slipped in to this world of humans. this world of light and dark this world she know she did not belong to. Lasciel stud in a small park watching the sky knowing she had forgotten them ... her friends, but she could not recall who they were or why she did not belong, all was in a fog for her slipping in and out of her mind. For now she was calm though her thoughts were becoming hart to understand the more she lingered in thought. she know she should stop and remain in blissful ignorance but the thoughts came anyways. more and more till all went still. Lasciel throw back her head in a howling laugh " free free free free" over and over she chanted the word till the laughter stole all her breath and she fell to the grass. slowly she was brought back to herself and she smiled getting to her feet and strolling for street nothing good would come from the smile that played on her lips.

Vesta yanked her small overcoat tighter to her. The soft autumn breeze nipped at the back of her neck. Her red bob shifted as she turned her head. She glared behind her as the door shut before being pushed open by another figure. Her lips pressed together as she gave a once over before glaring forward and swaggering on. Her hips swaying to some silent beat before she got to the corner. Her eyes drifted behind her again, curiosity caked her pale facial features. Her soft lips tilted up at the corners. Why... I don't think I remember you.. The ancient replayed in her mind for a moment. She was lost tot he world. Her beautiful body enclosed with beautiful wings as the mighty Lucifer crumbled to the Powerfuler. She winched at the memory of her wings being torn from skin before flashing to her brother. Who so lovingly fell with her. Two twins should never be apart. She snapped back to the present. And Zadkiel is forever searching for Forgiveness... She grinned as the light changed and she started to walk. The woman eager to open up for the night. Hell's Fire had been booming for months now. She loved the people and well, the people loed punishment. What could she say?

Dax shoved his book into the table draw. His eyes drifted slowly over the small apartment before he slowly stood and exited the apartment. His feet carrying him down fleets of stairs before he shoved off in the opposite direction of his twin's club. His eyes moved side to side as he searched, sensed, felt for.. Nohing. Nothing yet. He gritted his teeth and picked up the pace. His soft black hair shifting around due to breeze.

Vail walked at the brisk pace for a time but soon found a want to stop. her eyes scanning around at the humans who passed b. she wanted to speak with them but found her self shrinking in on her self not wanting to mess up she just crept silent and looking at her hands. Vail let out a sigh and relaxed slightly doing this allowed runes that once hide under her sleeve to slip on to her hand, though she remained a tight hold on the rest , the ones on her hand slowly shifted and twist on her palm. smiling once more she looked up her eyes searching the crowed.

lasciel walked down the street as she paced shops and humans she began to understand this age. so long had she been asleep and so much she has missed and ow did she miss the world the humans ... the lust, the greed and most of all .... the fear . ow did she long for the fear of the weak of the lost it was like a drug for her sending her in to a mind numbing haze, just thinking bout it made her wiggle but she held her self back forcing this down she was new to this time and had to adjust and learn to blend in before she could properly feed.

Kali sighed heavily as the girl eyes the books in front of her, the normally perky and quite simply over energetic girl looked exhausted. Heck she felt exhausted, she had dark rings under her eyes and her hair was scraped back into a bun. Yup it was exam season and when normally she was miles ahead of herself she was soo sooo behind. This past while had been so hectic, between suddenly being thrust into the world of angels, demons and everything in between; she had also been helping Letha deal with her new 'gifts'. All the while working double shifts at the bar to actually keep herself in school. Right now life was kicking her ass and winning. She ran a hand over her features and slowly got to her feet to stretch out her back and her arms, she had been studying in the library for afew hours now and well none of it was sinking in anymore, besides she had came across a book that had freaked her out. One one what happens to humans who make deals with demons and didn't keep em. That was a whole heap of mess she was in that she didn't even want to think about.

Afew moments later the young woman had packed up her stuff, flung her bag over her shoulder and as heading out the library doors. As soon as the cold air hit her she took in a deep breath glad of the cold air to help wake her up much more. "Gosh i need a shower" she muttered to herself and with that headed down the street. She just felt grubby from sitting still for so long..and she really oughta check in with Deir, he was more overprotective than a parent sometimes but still she couldn't complain he was kinda the only family she had whether he was actually family or not. ~ Kali

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Deir for a change in his long and grumpy life was actually out..and socializing. Or at the very least his version of it which was sitting in a corner of the club throwing glares at anyone that looked to near him. He needed to get out of the apartment he had been cooped up for weeks and as much as he loved kali like a little sister with all his little black heart could manage, She didn't ha;f get on his nerves. She was just so damn ON all the time and when she wasn't on well heck she the worst company and it was his job to be the asshole.

He waved the bartender over and got himself another scotch. He circled it in the glass starting at it for a ling time before taking a sip. In all honesty the fallen didn't know why he bothered it wasn't like he could get drunk? he chuckled at that. Mikeal his best friend would have gotten a kick out of this..deir sitting in a bar trying to get drunk knowing it was nigh on impossible. "heh oh well" he snickered to himself and downed the drink in one

"Ugh..." Letha said when her legs almost gave in and begged her to sit down again... not even out of exhaustion or anything of the sort; she was just lazy. She resisted the urge to rest against the bench and stood on her feet, casually stepping away from someone who was too close for her liking. At least she improved on her elusiveness since she became a fallen... or well, whatever she is. She still didn't understand... none of the descriptions of all these beings Kali showed her didn't really fit her. She shrugged it off when she realized her thoughts were drifting and she just decided to start heading back home... she was feeling peckish but she could just eat her roommate's food supplies so it wasn't a big deal.

Vesta sighed when she pushed open her club's door. Her bright blue eyes moved around as she saw the packed place. A bouncer walked over and bowed before mumbling, "Mi'Lady, may I?" She brushed her short flare red hair back and then smiled slyly. He was cute. She hired him just because he was cute. She flashed him a coy grin before slipping her tailcoat off and tossing him the cheap thing. It was last years edition. Gross. Her eyes scanned the sweating and mingling bodies before she parted her way through the mass of people. People always stepped out of the way for her. Vesta was Queen, and she was to be treated like one. Her red lips tugged up into a slip at all the stares she felt barreling into her spine. The heels clicking their way up across the dance floor to the bar. She laughed and with much grace, none that a normal human could possese, slipped up onto the bar in that skin tight corner dress. Her bell like voice slipped out in a call that filled the room, one even over the loud pulsing music. "Shots for everyone! In celebration of 9 months of being open!" Her waiters (Women were better behind the bar anyway...) flooded the crowds, offering free shots to anyone who wanted. She scanned the crowd with a look of pure joy. This is where I belong.. With scum humans. Now why does my brother wanna go back to rules? She shook her head. The woman would never understand. Vesta let her body go to the music, and in that club, a fallen became almost a human.

Dax glared at the street as he moved. His demon feature was... it was pinging real talk. His blue eyes locked with an alley as he turned. He hated the shadows. It blocked the light and forgiveness. Everything in the world was about forgiveness to him. It was his mission. Forgiveness from Him. His eyes slipped closed as he whispered,
"I don;'t feel right..."

Kali held onto her back pack as she walked, she was always a little wary of these streets she didn't know what it was..it just made her uneasy. She figured maybe it was more so now because she knew what was out there. She didn't get far until she heard another set of steps nearby and her head flew up only to see a familiar figure in front of her. The woman smiled slightly before she walked up behind Letha quietly waiting until she was pretty close before she started to giggle "boo!" she called, she was hoping to startle the girl a bit but at the same time she didn't want to get to close because she knew the trouble that letha was having with these new...abilities. "what you doing out here?"

Deir looked up when the place seemed to shift in atmosphere and when he seen why the man simply rolled his eyes, He watched her walk in, in that dress that in his opinion was way to small and stupidly high shoes. He let out a tsk and ordered himself another drink. leaving it to the imagination mean anything to her? he thought to himself and he refused the free shot the waitress offered to him and stuck to his scotch.

Vesta wiggled her nose for a moment as she stopped. Seeing everyone satisfied to her liking, the woman slipped from the bar. She yanked off her heels and tossed them somewhere behind the bar. I will find them later.. She was getting a weird pinging. Her eyes moved around for a moment before she grinned evilly and slipped through the crowd of bodies. This time disappearing into them. She loved her feel and the people loved her. Her blue eyes flashing pure enjoyment as she swayed and moved to the beat. Her dress moving up and up but she gave no regard. Hell. She was having to much fun to care.

Letha nearly jumped out of her skin and she quickly sidestepped away from Kali before registering who it even was. "Shit, don't scare me like that." she put a hand to her chest but narrowed her eyes when she just realized how she reacted... wow, I'm pathetic, aren't I? She shook her head but took in the scene around her. "Back from another trip to the library?" she asked, a small frown on her face.

@Lola Shimmer

as lasciel walked her mind slowly beginning to twist more and more it was becoming hard to keep focused on her mission "place place find a place" she muttered her hand came up to brush hair from her face. that was when she seen dax turn in to the ally a flood of memory came to her and flashed out before she could think she growned and reached out to steady her self on the wall . who is that . do i know him? how do i? more and more questions came to her mind and pain . pain came as well closing her eyes she tryed to fight it away but it was no use she fell in to it the pain. the black hole of nothing. lasciel giggled as she pushed away from the wall "i dont like you" she hissed "you face makes my head hurt" she growled as she stretched out eher hand a dagger began to form in it as she stroled for the ally a crocked smile streched wide in her lips her eyes were to wide as she staied at the mans back "you will join the shadow" she hissed as she swiped for his back ... she didnt want to kill the poor human quickly she wanted it to scream .. to fear

Belak stood atop a brick building, looking over the petty human below. He stood on top of a spinning,mystical,l ethereal circle, a ruin that casted invisibility upon the one who stood on it. Belak felt powerful, looming over the humans, unannounced to their senses. Though his white mask hid his face, he wore an expression of joy and interest; he was watching and waiting. Eager for a sign of activity that would be relevant to him; the insignificant crimes of humans, such as robbery and pick pocketing, meant nothing to him. No, he was looking for something more, something of a more supernatural level. His impatience was growing however, he itched for any sign that may begin him on another quest for what his heart so desired.

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesomeking said:
Belak stood atop a brick building, looking over the petty human below. He stood on top of a spinning,mystical,l ethereal circle, a ruin that casted invisibility upon the one who stood on it. Belak felt powerful, looming over the humans, unannounced to their senses. Though his white mask hid his face, he wore an expression of joy and interest; he was watching and waiting. Eager for a sign of activity that would be relevant to him; the insignificant crimes of humans, such as robbery and pick pocketing, meant nothing to him. No, he was looking for something more, something of a more supernatural level.
A few more minutes passed, and the sign he was looking for happened. He heard a loud scream; one filled with pain and shock, Belak knew the screams of pain well, being a regular noise in Hell. Normally a scream of pain wouldn't cause Belak to react, though his stagnant strategy had yet to produce much of any type of results; so his twisted mind decided to investigate further. Still invisible to the public, Belak spread his large black wings, they extended with great force from folds in his robe. With a powerful thrust of the wings, Kai was sent flying upwards, the rune of invisibility spinning on his feet with strange demonic symbols. Flying over a short distance to where the organ of the screams happened, he continued hearing anguishing sounds, his hyper sensitive demon ears helping him do so. He landed softly on the edge of a small run down building, perching on the edge and looking down, he collapsed his wings back into his robes. What he saw interested him, a woman with a dagger in her hand, cutting a seemingly innocent human. Belak sensed a supernatural force around her, though he couldn't quite tell what the reason was. The invisibility spell faded and Belak cursed, knowing he'd have to wait to use another, he hoped the supernatural girl wouldn't notice him watching the show with sickish delight. @King Drago
hey sorry sorry if there is cunfusion but lasciel is attacking Dax Rainas guy. i said human and stuff because lasciel is kinda crazy and cant tell the difference. that being said we will just have to wait till rainas post and we shall have a show

[QUOTE="King Drago]hey sorry sorry if there is cunfusion but lasciel is attacking Dax Rainas guy. i said human and stuff because lasciel is kinda crazy and cant tell the difference. that being said we will just have to wait till rainas post and we shall have a show

[/QUOTE]
((My bad, I'll fix that))

Dax

Dax heard the voice and then shifting before instantly whipping around and gripping her wrist. The blade just nicking his shoulder. Damn it. That stings. He glared at the woman for a moment before his eyes widened. She looks even more lost then before... Come back damn it... His bright blue eyes darkened as he gave a little shove before stepping back, putting distance between them. "I bet it does. Because I trigger things don't I?" His black hair shifted back from the soft chilling breeze. His eyes moved to the puddle of water at the end of the pipe line before something moved in the corner of his eye. What? Something else? His head snapped up to the person and his teeth grind together. This is bad.. really damn bad.. He glanced to Lash before again to the person.

@King Drago @Awesomeking

OOC: Yes Dax is a Fallen. And a really really goody goody one for that.
xD

After flying invisibly towards a scream he had heard, Belak landed on the ledge of a small building, perching on it and looking down. There seemed to be two supernatural beings having quite a conflict below, this interested Belak greatly. He watched them with intrigued eyes through his white mask.

Though from his overlooking location, he couldn't quite tell what they were species wise, he could see that one of them looked up at him and reacted. This confused him for a moment, until he looked down and saw that the invisibility ruin had worn off, and he was too focused on the two to have noticed. Damn it. He said to himself, not happy at being seen. Deciding he couldn't stay in the open now, he casually stepped of the building, folding his wings under his robes so that they couldn't be seen. He landed on the ground, knees bent and one hand touching the concrete. He looked up at the two parties. "And what do we have here?" @Raina Scarlett @King Drago

Naomi Walked out of her room after getting dressed for the evening. She was wearing a black leather jacket, an electric blue tank top, electric blue and black hounds tooth skin-tight jeans, black combat boots, some multi-colored bracelets, and a black wallet attached to a chain. "Alexander! How does this look?" She asked to her pet German Sheppard, Alexander looked at her lazily from his nap and gave a low bark. "Thanks for he enthusiasm Alexander." She said sarcastically, smiling then walking out of her tiny house and heading down the street.

Lasciels eyes went wider still as she drove the knife down the thought of the fear was making her hasty. She wasn't able to stop her self from being grabbed she hissed and was about to stab at Dax once more when he pushed her away. Stumbling back she shook her head once more trying to clear it. "No fear hmmm i don't like it .All should fear me all should hehe i am the darkness all fear the darkness" she giggled ,once more her hand came up to rub her face her head was starting to throb again as she watched Dax "you shouldn't move, it will hurt you if you do, i want to end you quickly .. please .. stay still" she spoke softly almost sweetly to Dax.At first when Belak came down she didn't note him her eyes fixed on Dax it wasn't till he spoke, twisting she stud so that she could see them both "you .. you have nothing ... but i , i have a headache. And he ... he shall meet death " she said with a laugh @Awesomeking @Raina Scarlett

Dax

Dax narrowed his eyes as he looked back to Lash for a moment before mumbling, "Lash this isn't you.. You need to pull back.. come back to us." He whispered softly and then stepped forward. The memories of the old her danced through his head. His lips pressed together before he glanced at the new comer. As he landed Dax pulled out his dagger. Of this isn't good. If he has Vesta with him maybe he would be able to handle it. No. He knew he could. Her fire would over power them both... But.. Hurting Lash. Dax glared at the man and stated peacefully. "Just a minor Dispute.. She is.. off her meds." He explained evenly. The lying came naturally. At least he was good at that sin. The others.. A chill ran through his body at the though of the others. What have you done Lash.. Where are you?

@King Drago @Awesomeking

Kali let out an amused giggle when she watched how Letha jumped and it soon turned into a full on belly laugh. She had never been able to sneak up on anyone like that, She usually tripped over her own feet before she even got first. "o-oh gosh Letha I" She laughed a little harder "i'm so sorry i didn't think i would get you!" the girl declared. Kali giggled a little longer before she reached up and wiped tears of laughter from her tried eyes, heh that laugh had actually perked her up quite a bit. "aww man sorry, that was good. And yeah im just heading back now..eugh you know exam season woo" she twirled her finger in the air as a form of celebration with that statement but the sarcasm was more than clear on her face. She shrugged her shoulder to rearrange her book bag into a more comfortable position and smiled at her friend "What about you? What are you doing out and about?" She asked curiously. ~ Kali

Deir sighed as he stared around the club, He didn't even know why he had bothered coming in all honesty he had been bored since he got here. He looked at the glass in front of him and drained the last few drops in it before setting it down on the table with a slight slam. He hated being bored, but then again he hated most things and very few things amused him so it was lose, lose all round. He got to his feet and grabbed his jacket of the back of the chair slinging it over his shoulder and began making his way through the bodies of people that was the dance floor, so that he could get to the exit. ~ Deir

(( Sorry everyone for my late response! My notifications have been rather strange these past couple days, and I never got anything in regards to this roleplay. I'll jump back in! ))

After departing from his complex, Kage ended up simply wandering about for a couple hours. He entertained himself with a bit of eavesdropping, collecting any potentially useful information circling around town, before finally deciding it was time to do something else. Now, what was he to do to find amusement on this day? He could try finding someone to mess with, or perhaps partake in a couple bets? Yet, he didn't have much information to run on at the moment. Everything he heard today were vague rumors that he truly had no use for. A small sigh left him as he turned around, planning to head back to his apartment... It was only then that the boy released he had no idea where he was. He let out a small curse under his breath. It seemed he had no choice but to wander a bit more.

Letha narrowed her eyes into an annoyed glare, and to most people they would be introduced to eyes that would pierce right through them, but Kali was one of if not the only person that she could tolerate being silly. Besides, Kali was probably used to and no longer phased by any type of scowl Letha had to offer. “Eh, I haven’t really been able to study up on exams… I’m pretty lucky my classes are most easy this semester, but I know that chemistry is going to kill me.” she rolled her eyes but shrugged at the question and ended up sitting back down on the bench. “Me? Ah, just finding somewhere to get out of the house. I mean… Mikael’s probably the best roommate I could ask for but there are still times where I gotta get away from him. Lately I’ve just taken more comfort into being alone."

@Lola Shimmer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back