• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fallen Glory

Vesta

Vesta saw the man slip through the crowd and then her eyes narrowed. oh you have got to be kidding me... She moved pasted different people. Her barefeet padding across the cold tile floor. Her red hair swaying as she tugged on the jacket of Dier's and glared at his back, "Now what in the hell are you doing here?" Her blue eyes were icy cold. She shook her head an dput her hands on her hips. The bodies around her kept moving to the beat but Vesta was pissed. Just seeing this asshole's face already had her pissed. "You know I don't like you and yet you show up? That is funny..." The woman stiffened a laugh and rolled her eyes. She was already to burn that jacket but... her baby... She pouted. She couldn't kick in here. She had worked so hard keeping this place fight free.

@Lola Shimmer

~~~~~

OOC: It's fine! <3 Mine has been messing up as well. It might be a site glitch :3 No worries love. You have a few people around there. If you read King Dragos and I's post along with another person's char you can easily slip right on in. Its up too you!

@xXRassBerriXx

"Yeah well just make sure you aren't spending TOO much time alone, I take it the noise isn't getting any better then huh?" Kali asked and titled her head to the side She just smirked at the narrow eyed looks he received and let it roll right over her, besides she was more worried about Letha and these gifts developing on her than she was about her death glare, "I was doing some more research, but honestly i didn't come up with much new. Done some research on myself too..it wasn't much fun. I am basically screwed..apparently signing your soul over to a demon really is a bad idea" The girl joked and though her usual cheer was in her voice it all did not quite reach her eyes. "wanna walk home with me?" she asked @AoRo

Deir stopped short when he felt the tug on his jacket and a frown started to form on the angel's face but when he turned and came face to face with just who it was it turned into a flat out glare. However when he seen the annoyance on her face he grinned and he started to downright laugh when he heard her question "well you know it is kinda weird...so..i heard this place was a club..and clubs serves drinks sooo" Deir shrugged his shoulder "So you know logic dictates if one wants a drink, they should buy it. you sure you aren't blonde under there sweet pea?" he asked before pulling his jacket back. He rolled his eyes and turned heading for the exit again. @Raina Scarlett

Vesta

Vesta growled and followed after him. She was hell bent on winning this round. Burn in Hell ass hat.. She yanked on the jacket again with a smug smile before hssing, "It sure as hell does dictate that but not to you. And I am certainly not blonde you asshole. i have always been a red head." A clear meaning in her statement. She has always had that firey bright hair since before the fall. "I keep... Us out of here on purpose it causes trouble. So don't fucking come back. Or I will light you on fire and ignore my own rules." Her words icy and cold.

@Lola Shimmer

“Well, better in the sense of I’m staying the fuck away from everyone.” Letha frowned. “But I did discover something when I was around Mikael. I was play-fighting with him when he got mad at me for eating all the marshmallows out of his cereal again, and I didn’t hear anything when I touched him… I mean, I think I did, but it was too fuzzy to get anything out of it.” she shrugged. “I might test it with Dier later… maybe it only works on humans, or at least I can only decipher emotions from them.” the girl rubbed her head in discomfort. She couldn’t wrap her head around that. “Ugh, this power’s a lot less cool than I thought it would be. I’m starting to miss the idea of shooting lasers out of my hand.” she told in a joking tone but her face said otherwise. She lifted her head and gave Kali a look at the conclusion she came to on her research. “Really… I would have never guessed,” now it was her turn to be sarcastic. “No way to get out of it, huh? No loophole? …hm, well then what if someone else makes a deal with the demon to break your deal?” she asked as she got to her feet once more, dissatisfied with how quickly she had to get up after just sitting down again. @Lola Shimmer

@King Drago[/URL] @Awesomeking
[/CENTER]
Under his mask, Belak smiled a little. Fool. Belak thought. The two bickering people seemed very weak, and not a threat to him whatsoever. However, something about them did seem special, they didn't seem to be regular supernatural entities. No, there appeared to be something unique about them. "I see..." he stated in a cold voice. "Is there perhaps something I can help you with?" he said. Cunning carrying his words down the alley from behind his white mask, his robes swayed back and forth as he slowly walked towards the two.

Lasciel stopped all movement as she turned to face the masked man fully her crocked grin slowly slipping away her face becoming more composed. "Help?" She asked tilting her head to the side "Help ..yes... hehe yes yes thats what i was doing help" She clapped her hands and giggled once more she grinned but it wasnt the same as before, her face was soft and angelic unlike the madness that has distorted it only moments before "i need a human to serve me" She turned to dax. slowly she walked over to him leaning in close she whispered "My name is Lasciel. I am the queen of the shadows. Mortal learn my name and fear it for i shall have your soul" She purred sweetly in to his ear "im not sure why seeing you hurts me ... but i dont allow things to weaken me to live long " she pulled away from him and glanced over at the masked and gave a formal bow "pardon me sir but i am new to this time.. you look imposing .. are you the ruler here?"

@Raina Scarlett @Awesomeking

Dax

Dax stared at the man as he landed and then mumbled, "No. I think I have everything under control." His blue eyes flashed a warning for a moment before he pulled back and then slowly stiffened when Lash moved closer. His eyes danced over him as he tilted his head forward and let his bangs fall into his face. "I know who the hell you are.. I am glad it makes you hurt. I want you to remember. Remember before and remember me." His sensed the step forward and then felt the absence of body before shooting out his hand and grabbing Lash. This is gonna end badly... His mouth pressed into a hard line. "Thank you for the nice offer sir. But, She just needs to be returned to meds."

@Awesomeking @King Drago

Belak laughed coldly at them both, his ego being highly inflated by the assumption that he was a ruler. "Is that so?" Belak said to the man; he looked at the girl. "I am not a ruler of this, uncultured world, I am a ruler of a far better realm of existence!" he said demanding. Though that wasn't the truth, though he wished to be ruler, he was far from it at the moment. ''You appear to need much more help, perhaps you're looking for power?" he said to the girl, switching topics in order to persuade her to his side, she seemed like a valuable pawn. Even if just as a shield. "And what might you be exactly? You remind me of a fallen" he said maliciously to the girl. Interlocking his hands and drifting around the alley as if a predator with hungry lust. @King Drago @Raina Scarlett

Lasciel smirked "Power? is that what you wish? " She giggled shaking her head as she looked in to his eyes "ow darling i need no more power then i have..." she put up her hand and shadows began to pull for her moving on the ground like snakes "are they not pretty ... they are min hehe" lasciel went still as she watched her shadows she was quite barley a whispier when she spoke "what am i?? i ... i dont know ... i .. im ... i dont know what i am " she began to shake. Lasciel jumped slightly as she turned staring at dax, her eyes wide with fear she was lost her thoughts once more in a fog. lasciel didn't speak simply moved she bite down on yo daxs wrist hard till she felt blood bobble in to her mouth. she wanted to run she wanted to go back back to her pit where she didnt think and her missing everything didnt hurt so much. "let go let go let go " she screamed at Dax her fingers pulling at his hand in a panic.

(OCC man i love playing crazy people .. ^.^ lash once was a powerful angle and is one of the most powerful demons now but she dosnt know because shes crazy bahahaha)

Dax

Dax stared at the man as he offered up power and then the comment of Fallen came up. A coy smile came to his lips. Awwsome... His blue eyes brighted before be winched looking at Lash as she bit down on his hand. His eyes widened as he felt rhe blood drip from the wound. He lossened his grip slightly. Fear and annoynce colored his face, He knew the shadows. "Remember damn it." And then the man looked up at the other and a small smile pressed his lips. "You may know me fool. I am Dax. Or better known as Zadkiel, Angel of Forgiveness. The fallen that fell by choice. Out of the love for his twin." His eyes flared upward. "And the most famous of the holy fallen for hunting demons. So if you know about us. And know about me. What is your next choice sir? Will you leave me to my purge? Or will you put your nose where it doesn't belong?" The water from the puddles started to vibrate before they slowly shifted up. He let go of Lash and stated, "Where ever you run. I will find you... I will get you to remember." His voice holding a promise.

@King Drago @Awesomeking

Belak froze. Of course, how could I not have seen this. He thought to himself. The fallen angels Lasciel and Zadkiel, powerful warriors who the demon of hell had most certainly heard of for some reason or another. Belak instantly felt hatred for the male fallen, he had chosen not to join Satan, yet fall anyways due to his sister. A disgustingly selfless notion in Belaks mind. Yet he thought he may be able to use these two, or at least one of them. Together, they could probably easily defeat him, but one of them didn't seem mentally stable from what he had observed. A cunning idea beuilt itself in his mind and he stopped moving and looked towards the man. "My name is Belak, demon of Hell" he said evily. He turned towards the girl who he had seen lash out in violence against her brother. "It seems as though your friend here is trying to control you, why is that?" He said to the girl. Trying to turn her.

@King Drago @Raina Scarlett

Lasciel fell back when Dax let her go shaking her head she scrambled to her feet, her face once more becoming calm as her thoughts cleared. she stud up straight and grinned at the stupid question of why anyone would want to controle her .. even Lucifer was happy when she Joind him in the first battle, her mind began to drift on this thought for she didnt recall the battle or ever joining it all she recalled was Lucifer and then a world with out light for her shadows." I am Lasciel Queen of the shadows betrayer of the light, betrayer of the god, sealed away in hell to live out life with out shadow till i seek forgiveness" she giggled and stepped away from dax. she didnt want her mind to go fuzzy again "but i am here .. and it looks like forgiveness is looking for me " she stretched out her hand Belak "follow ,away from this place, away from the twisting of my mind. We can talk" Lasciel said as she allowed her self to fall backwards but instead of hitting the ground she fell throw the shadows in a moment she was on top of the roof smiling "little angle little angle would you like to play a game ... you shall seek me and i shall drag you down to hell use you as an offring and maybe i can get my mind restored" @Raina Scarlett @Awesomeking

Belak was intimidated by the fallen, she seemed dangerously unstable and powerful. Perhaps becoming a problem for Belak in the future, but for now, she could be used as a pawn. As she disappeared into the shadows, and began taunting, Belak extended his wings. Only enough to help him glide to the top of the building where he stood next to her. "Well Lasciel, so called Queen of the shadows. Let us leave here. Unless you wish to destroy Zadkiel, after all, he will continue to try and control you" Belak said to her. Hoping to eliminate the filthy angel. @King Drago @Raina Scarlett

Dax shifted slowly when he heard Lash and then smirked at the other mans shock for a moment. His blue eyes moved to the woman as he reached for her ready to catch her if she fell. But when the shadows claimed her and pull her up Zadkiel's eyes narrowed and said "You will never drag me down. I will always pull you back from whatever darkness that taints you. I am the light. And I will gloe as bright as possible to save you. " The man returned his stance to Belak as he stated "Do not go anywhere near her. If you do. You will make an enemy of me and my twin. Puriel The Angel of Punishment. You will not touch my light.."

(Sorry its so short... I am at school
@King Drago @Awesomeking )

Last edited by a moderator:
@I am Shadow (I don't know who you are meaning but i don't actually have any chars on the street right now. sorry.)

Deir sighed and gritted his teeth whens he grabbed the jacket again. He turned around and looked at her raising an eyebrow and let her go on her little rant. "So are you like done now? is this the bit where i am supposed to run out with my tail between my legs feeling bad and sayin sorry? or hey hey maybe i am meant to be scared" he asked amused and chuckled ans pulled his jacket back roughly "I wouldnt worry sweetheart. Your place is a shit hole and i won't be back. It's boring as hell and you liquer is shit now if you keep chasing after me ima think you have seen something you like. Now if you would have lemme go..i woulda left already? got it" He asked and with that he finally made it out the door. ~Deir @Raina Scarlett

"Huh.." Kali titled her head to the side as she listened to letha explain her little experiment and the girl racked her brains trying to remember if she had read something on anything like that but nothing came to mind, Mmm something else to look up she thought. "That is pretty cool..and i i dunno about experimenting on deir..that could be umm well dangerous but you could try" Kali laughed quietly at that and shook her head, a small smile formed on her lips "yeah i dont think it works that way..i guess you could say my souls isn'r mine to bet any more..it would have to be the demon i made the deal with in the first place to make the new deal. You get it? its like trying too bet a car that isn't yours." ~Kali @AoRo

"Hm... I guess I'll try to look more into it." Letha let out a sigh. "What did you say it was, clair...voyence? No, clairaudience. Some weird thing like that. What even is clairvoyence?" she rubbed her head. "I saw the term somewhere but forgot what it meant. All these clair- words." she rolled her eyes. "I'm a clair empath." she smirked, not even knowing what the hell that root word even meant. "So, it'd be up to the demon to give your soul back... so like, what if someone else tried to trade their soul in for yours or something? You think that would work?" she looked up at the sky. She wasn't going to try and be vague about it; if it was an option then she would consider it. @Lola Shimmer

Vesta

Vesta's face slowly grew colder and puffed up red the more he talked. She felt the anger and hatred whipping like a storm in her blood stream. She glared at his back as he moved. Not taking a step after him. Be the bigger person.. A New Leaf... Oh fuck you Dax! I am getting revenge. The Petite woman shoved through the crowd and grabbed the end of that jacket for the third time. An eager look claimed her face as her hand balled the material tightly. A spark from within tracked her body and a dark smile pulled at her lips as she saw the material light up in flames. The beautiful twisted colors of blues, yellows, reds, and oranges danced where her hand use to be. She released the coat and took a step back. "I was doing you a favor you pompus asshole. That coat makes you look ten times fatter than you are. But.. Hey I realized its not the coat that keeps women from you. Its your 'beautiful attitude' It brings a spark to that otherwise nasty looking face." She grinned and clapped her hands together in a school girl type way. "You're welcome." She didn't care if she had just exposed herself or if the fire would catch on anything else. She wanted the taste of pure revenge. This guy deserved it. She knew her twin wouldn't be happy. It was another strike against her with the.. Big Guy but hey? A woman is allowed pay back where it is needed. And she deserved this taste. Right? Yes.. A sound noise whispered her and a happy giggle bubbled in her throat. Thank you inner me. I love you so..

@Lola Shimmer

Lasciel laughed as she staried down at dax "you act as if i know you ??" a small smile came to her lips "did it hurt.... when you fell from heaven?" she asked before she laughed turrning and started to walk away humming to her left not really paying any mind wether the other boy came with her he would be intresting .. she could use him .. learn what he knows about this time and then teach him why shes called a queen of shadows. lash looked at her hand and then down at her shadow it wasnt of her instead it was always shifting faces or hands would try to push up throw it. she smiled and then looked up and over to belak "I dont fear you" she stated simply "a demon like you couldnt hope to match skills with me .. granted you might be stronger ..and in a fair fight you could win ."

Belak grunted. Believing her to be all talk, and very immature at that. He knew that following her would envoke the wrath of her companion, which may not favor his goal very well. Though it was inevitable as he was an angel and Belak a demon. Belak lifted his hand and a red circle formed, ancient demonic ruins formed with in the glowing red circle; and soon, a ball if fire appeared. Belak flicked his wrist and the ball of fire shot at a near by store, setting ablaze in a furry of flames. "Have fun" he said to the fallen angel with sick delight. Belak turned on his heels and caught up to Lasciel; disappointed she wasn't so easily swayed to doing his bidding, at least not yet. "A fair fight? I don't ever participate in fair fights. I always have the upper hand" He said defensively, following her despite wanting her to be his pawn. @King Drago @Raina Scarlett

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesomeking said:
Belak grunted. Believing her to be all talk, and very immature at that. He knew that following her would envoke the wrath of her brother, which may not favor his goal very well. Though it was inevitable as he was an angel and Belak a demon. Belak lifted his hand and a red circle formed, ancient demonic ruins formed with in the glowing red circle; and soon, a ball if fire appeared. Belak flicked his wrist and the ball of fire shot at a near by store, setting ablaze in a furry of flames. "Have fun" he said to the fallen angel with sick delight. Belak turned on his heels and caught up to Lasciel; disappointed she wasn't so easily swayed to doing his bidding, at least not yet. "A fair fight? I don't ever participate in fair fights. I always have the upper hand" He said defensively, following her despite wanting her to be his pawn. @King Drago @Raina Scarlett
ok lash and dax arnt brother sister they just worked together when both were angles ... dax angle of forgiveness and lash is the angle of the lost .. dax has a twin shes the angle of fire and also a fallen

[QUOTE="King Drago]ok lash and dax arnt brother sister they just worked together when both were angles ... dax angle of forgiveness and lash is the angle of the lost .. dax has a twin shes the angle of fire and also a fallen

[/QUOTE]
My bad, I assumed that she was the twin.

Dax

Dax's eyes widened when the demon threw a ball of fire towards a store and then it going up into flames. He glanced in the direction of Lash and then bit into his lip. Fine... this time.. I will find you... He rushed across the street a stream of people rushing from the blaze. He glared at a fire hydrate and felt the water pulsing under ground. He pressed back to the alley next to the building. He wasn't about to be caught. That would be a big black check across his redemption. The fire hydrate busted open. Water shooting out from the opening. Dax smirked as he felt the power of his angel blood running through his body. He pushed the water towards the fire, slowly working the blast to a manageable size. It slowly went out. Leaving burn ashes in its wake. The man let out a soft sigh before slipping away, back towards his apartment to wait for his twins return. Damn it Vesta you better close early.. We needa talk..

~~~~~

OOC:

Haha its okay! No Lash ans Dax aren't twins. Dax and Vesta are (She is my other character) She is Puriel the Angel of Punishment. Together they are known as the Twin Angels. One for Good and the Other for Reconcile. Its fine. These things are easily confused. As
@King Drago Explained. They know each other from the past. All is good.. :) @Awesomeking

Deir let out an annoyed groan of annoyance when he felt the tug at his jacket once more. Seriously he was gunna start to thinks this chick didn't want him to leave, However when he felt and then saw the jacket go up in flames his eyes narrowed. It wasn't like he was particularly attached to it or like it was a real expensive garment. But that was just plain rude, A slow dangerous smile crawled onto the man's face as she spoke and his eyes lit up with humor. Deir shifted to face her more and titled his head to the side his black fringe falling across his face and hiding his eyes from view giving the man an unhinged kind of look about him. "fat? Nasty looking face?" he started to chuckle. "are these the insults of the Angel of punishment?" he began to walk around her in circle. "these are the insults of a being so old that even the earth came after her?" Deir started to laugh all the harder "Ya know pureil, you have always been so..childish..so tiny in the mind. Like a toddler throwing tantrums when it doesn't get it's way. You do not deserve this life, it has taught you nothing and made you no wiser. It is no wonder he does not seek you out to save you fro what use is an angel of punishment when she cannot even punish!" The man laughed once more but it was cut shirt when he simply clapped his hands and shadows over took the place. The lights went out and people began to scream at light fixtures fell from the ceiling, He chilled the air and invited a few souls to roam the place. They were in darkness..pitch black but Deir could see perfectly. After all this was his world. darkness and screaming and fear even when an angel. It was his world. "you are a disgrace" His voice whispered in the dark. "Do not play games with the angel of death child for it often ends in not breathing, death always wins" Deir's voice drifted of as if the wind had carried it away and afew moments later the lights came on and all that was left was the ash's of the jacket on the floor and Deir no where to be seen. Deir on the other hand walked right out of some shadows in a nearby ally an annoyed expression on his face. "women" he muttered to himself. ~Deir @Raina Scarlett

"Do not even think about it!"
kali declared and she lifted her finger pointing it at Letha with a very determined expression. "I made this mistake and i will be the one to get myself out of it alright!" she warned with an unusually serious expression and a look of determination hardening her features. She be damned if any one especially her friends were going to be getting into any dealings with demons over her. However the woman's seriousness did not last ling and she soon started to giggle at letha fumbling over the words. "sure lets just go with something like that ok" she asked amused. kali hugged her books to her chest and started to walk in the direction of home "when these exams are over I am going to sleep for an entire week solid." kali started to laugh at that ooh it would be so good. ~Kali @AoRo

Vesta

Vesta grinded her teeth together more as the man talked. Her blue eyes dancing with hatred. She hissed out a breath of air when she heard the comment about being childish and the rest that followed. A chill of guilt coated her insides. She deserved that one but damn the rest of that. She didn't flinch when the lights went out but heard the screams and shouts of protest at the rest. She clenched her hands and then pulled her fist back striking at... absolutely nothing that fucking asshole. She glared and mumbled softly, "You twisted bastard. Two can play this..." She waved her hand and the candles lit up the room. She let out a breath. That was it. The angel of death was going to his ass handed to him. She stomped across the room to the bar and slipped up. "Clubs closed. Leave." She pressed his lips together and mumbled softly, "Fine.. I am gonna call the one person that will help me. Just you wait.." She was getting a dark taste of hell and for once, Vesta wasn't afraid. She jumped down from the counter and walked slowly out of her club. She turned down a dark alley and leaned against the wall. She had heard Dax had been hunting Lashciel. Vesta was about to do something she knew she wouldn't come back from but the hatred and revenge burned deep in her. She was tired of this constant poking at her. She ahd grown weak due to her brother. She had become this little goody push over. Fuck that. She was ready to have a little fun. She glared at the shadows and said stupidly, "If I am just talking to a mass I swear to The Man himself I will jump off a bridge.. it won't kill me but will hurt like a bitch. Find your beloved Queen of the Shadows. Tell her the Angel of Punishment is ready to truly punish..."

@King Drago

Letha looked over at Kali with an unusually surprised look on her face, caught a bit off guard by the sudden exclamation. She knew the girl wouldn’t be too happy about what she was thinking but still, the seriousness was unlike her. “Can’t stop me from thinking.” she said simply but more in a factual tone than her usual passive-aggressive one. “I already sleep like that, so it wouldn’t be a big change in my schedule.” she shrugged as she walked. @Lola Shimmer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back