• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fallen Down- An Undertale RP ((Now Accepting Human OCs Only))

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Toriel~

"Of course. I should've remembered...." Toriel's emotions had come in the way of her logic. Toriel usually didn't let such things happen. But she was definitely concerned about the boy. Toriel loved all the children she took in... but Frisk was such a lovely child. She hoped he was alright.

Selma~

Selma let out A small chuckle "Don't worry Toriel. It happens" She thought a moment "Hmm I'll tell you what. Snowdin isn't too far from the ruins. Why don't i go ask Sans if Frisk is ok? Maybe that'll ease some of your concerns?" Selma offered, though it'll be the first time she's left the ruins

Selma~

"Tori. It's just a door between here and Snowdin. Besides how do you get supplies if you don't leave here either?" Selma asked trying to reassure Toriel

Selma~

Selma blinks in surprise but nods understanding then has an idea "Didn't you give Frisk a phone before he left? Maybe you can call him"

Frisk

He took a moment to think about what Sans said while trying to calm himself. He was probably right, they really weren’t that similar at all. Frisk didn’t have wings, or any magical levitation abilities. Even though his haircut might confuse people, Frisk was also pretty sure that he wasn’t a girl.
“I’m not sure where he is, but didn't he say something about getting a new job? He’s probably out doing that right now.”

“Well, if the last few days are anything to go by, it probably can’t get any weirder.”

Barry nodded at the Goat Woman and started to follow her up the path. As he walked, he started to hum his school's anthem. This theme was rudely interrupted when a angel swooped down and started to talk with the Goat Woman. Barry stopped humming and looked at the the dragon with amazement. As a child, his mother often told him that Angel's looked out for people as Guardian Angel's, something his Father didn't believe in and called rubbish. But, right before him was a angel. He then said to the angel," You are an angel, i knew you were real!"

DawnieDragon DawnieDragon
Natural Flavour Natural Flavour

Last edited:
Selma~

Selma let out a chuckle "That i am. My name's Selma. I'm a Very good pal of toriel's! And you are, little one?" Selma smiles kindly kneeling to the child's eye level

Barry's grin grew wider as the angel talked to him. He just couldn't believe it, something his Father dismissed as rubbish for all 15 years of his life was real, and was talking to him. So, with a huge grin on his face, the muscular Jock said to her," My name is Barry Ashfield and i play football at Mt.Ebbot high school." He then turned around and showed the angel the back of his jacket, which had a number and a image of a growling Tiger. Underneath this image was a series of bold letters that said MT. EBBOT TIGERS.

Toriel~

Toriel smiled. She knew from previous children's stories that the surface was a lot more boring than the Underground. How could all those people bear looking the exact same as everyone else they encountered?

Emma~
Mentions: Killerclown Killerclown DawnieDragon DawnieDragon

Emma watched quietly from slightly behind whom she now knew was Barry. He sounded really passionate about football. But Emma was really paying attention to the elegant creature in front of her. Emma longed to twirl, or something. Something to express the grace she wish she had. But she just stood, stalk-still, watching the angel as she talked gracefully to Barry, with wide, blue eyes.

Sans~
Mentions: blehhg blehhg DestinyGuy3712 DestinyGuy3712

"Ah, right. His job." Sans worried for a moment, but then knew that no one in the Underground would let anything happen to Papyrus. he was kind of everyone's child. The skeleton turned to Frisk. "Do you have any plans for today? Anything I can help you with?" Sans really wanted to help with the human's mission, even if it possibly meant worldwide chaos. A change would be nice, honestly, even though today has been weird so far. Just as long as Frisk didn't kill anyone. Sans used to worry that the kid would kill the King like legend said he had to, but he wasn't afraid of that anymore. The kid had no intention of hurting anyone.... even if it meant he couldn't go home. Sans just hoped he could brighten his spirits a little.

Selma chuckles "I don't know what football is, child. I've spent my days here" though the surface is likely different then what she's used to

Barry smiled and said to her while grinning," Football is a game where two teams have to get the ball to the opposite team's goalpost to score points called Touchdowns. During this, the teams have to stop each other by tackling the person with the ball. At the end of the game, the team with the most points win. If your team wins, you go out for a big pizza party but if you lose Coach yells at you and Father gives you a disappointed look and sometimes makes you walk him from the game." To the shock of everyone present, Barry still had a smile on his face when he told them how his father reacts when he loses a game.

Natural Flavour Natural Flavour

Frisk

Unless he could teleport out of the Underground, there wasn’t much he need from Sans. Before he dismissed his help though, Frisk thought of something. He mentioned something earlier at Grillby’s, If there’s a way in, there’s gotta be a way out.
Maybe they were the same thing. If Frisk fell in from a hole in the ground, maybe he could climb out of it? Though, it could be only one way in. If it was, the he might never get out. Either way, he figured it was worth trying.
“Actually, yeah, I might need some help. There’s only one part of the Underground I haven’t been too, and there’s a door stuck in my way. Do you know anyone who could open it?”

Selma smiles "Captain Undyne is the Captain of the royal guard. She's always training hard and this "Football" thing doesn't sound too different from her training

Raven walked around the small wood humming to herself as she gathered sticks and pieces of large fallen trees to try and fix the little shack she had started to call home as she looked up at the path only to yelp in pain as she ran into the ruin doors causing her to groan and clutch her head in pain

:closedeyescryingfrown:Nellie~ Don't leave me to die, Anyone, please help!!!D':*
*NOTE: Her leg broke on impact w/ stone

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back