• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fallen Down- An Undertale RP OOC THREAD

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Human or Monster? and you'll probably need more gang members or something, but if you can make it work, alright, sure!

Just a reminder that we can't start the RP until most of the canon character roles are filled
They would be monsters full of aquatic themed monsters; so you can expect sharks, eels, manta rays, etc. The leader of the gang would be Tuna St. Targo, a fish monster born with no legs and a breathing, forcing him to live in a robotic suit filled with water for him to breath in.

I can definitely post my ref sheet, though I'll also update it with pictures of Targo and some of his most notable gang members.

Wow! I like it! Can't wait to see the character sheet :3
They would be monsters full of aquatic themed monsters; so you can expect sharks, eels, manta rays, etc. The leader of the gang would be Tuna St. Targo, a fish monster born with no legs and a breathing, forcing him to live in a robotic suit filled with water for him to breath in.

I can definitely post my ref sheet, though I'll also update it with pictures of Targo and some of his most notable gang members.

I’m probably gonna take frisk, any restrictions on saving/resets or the like?

I’m probably gonna take frisk, any restrictions on saving/resets or the like?
I haven't really thought about it. I think only a full reset could happen if everyone agreed to it. Idk

And also, is this a post pacifist Frisk? Like as if Frisk just lived their life in the underground after everything? Or is this Frisk's cannon (or not so much, to an extent) journey through the underground?

I’d prefer the journey through. Or, if you have other plans in mind, I can do post pacifist.

I’d prefer the journey through. Or, if you have other plans in mind, I can do post pacifist.
I think it would be best if it were a non cannon story, just so everything isn't predictable. I call it post pacifist, but it's basically just as if nothing was resolved and Frisk lived in the underground. Idk, sorry if that doesn't make sense

I think it would be best if it were a non cannon story, just so everything isn't predictable. I call it post pacifist, but it's basically just as if nothing was resolved and Frisk lived in the underground. Idk, sorry if that doesn't make sense

Don’t worry about it. I’ll just fill out the character form, and you can tell me if I mess something up.

I'd rate it WHY. It's a good way to show that Mettaton is A FRIKIN MALE SO MANY PEOPLE THINK HE'S FEMALE but.. it's lil bit too much..
Prepare your eyes!

Attachments

• 1522787214353.png
    1522787214353.png
    215.8 KB · Views: 6

Users who are viewing this thread

Back