• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fallen Down- An Undertale RP ((Now Accepting Human OCs Only))

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Also, if no one has claimed Chara by tomorrow night I'll claim her as my own character, and all other empty roles I'll play as NPCs.

Hiya! I could play Chara if you'd like! ^^ I could also create a human OC if you'd like! I don't mind playing a lot of characters!

Also, if no one has claimed Chara by tomorrow night I'll claim her as my own character, and all other empty roles I'll play as NPCs.

Hiya! I could play Chara if you'd like! ^^ I could also create a human OC if you'd like! I don't mind playing a lot of characters!

Okay, that would be great if you could play a human OC!

I’m thinking I want to do Chara unless someone who isn’t playing a cannon character yet wants to.

raven flame raven flame Papyrose101 Papyrose101 A AnniaTheGreat

Do you three want to play cannon characters? Asgore, Mettaton, and Monster Kid are available still, and so is Chara (although I’d really like to play her, so if someone’s just DYING to have her, let me know). I’m asking you three because you aren’t currently playing cannon characters, and I’d like to give you three a chance to respond before we start.

RaphRose, if you want to play a canon character (I know you wanted to play Papyrus, but he’s already taken), I think Mettaton or Monster Kid would be a great fit for you.

If none of you take them, it’ll be easy for me to NPC them.

Last edited:
Good with Papy Frisk Blookie MTT Toriel and my ocs Nellie, Fontana, and NapstaRose
Good with Papy Frisk Blookie MTT Toriel and my ocs Nellie, Fontana, and NapstaRose

Okay, you can’t play Frisk, Papyrus, or Toriel, so can you pick one available cannon character to play?

Available are Mettaton, Napstablook, Monster Kid and Asgore.

Also, please make a character sheet for your chosen characters, I provided the link in an earlier post.

Hey everyone! Thank you so much for your participation so far! This is going to be great.

Here is the updated roles list, let me know if I missed something, okay?

Cannon Characters:
Toriel- Greekgeek1213
Sans- SmolHuman
Papyrus- DestinyGuy3712
Undyne- DamaraMaeFay-Lux
Alphys- SeaShells
Mettaton- Le Fuzzy Maraca
Napstablook- Available
Monster Kid- Available
Asgore- Available
Flowey/Asriel- Astralworks
Frisk- blehhg
Chara- SmolHuman

OC Humans and Monsters:
Emma- 14- Female- Human- SmolHuman
Raven- Female- 14- Angel- raven flame
Tuna St. Targo- Male- 30- Fish Monster- DestinyGuy3712
Chandler (Chuck)- Female- 20- Seller- SeaShells
Ref- Female- Dragon/Draikana- DamaraMaeFay-Lux
Selma- Female- 18- Angel- DawnieDragon
Elysium- Female- 15- Human/Monster Hybrid- AnniaTheGreat
Roman Spires- Male- Monster- Astralworks
Enigma- Higher Cosmic Sprite- Astralworks
Saint- Male- 16- Human- Astralworks
Nellie- Female- Fox/Skeleton Hybrid- RaphRose101
Avianna Muergo De La Fuerga- Female- 15- Human- SeaShells

Okay, all I need is for Greekgeek1213 Greekgeek1213 to submit her Toriel CS, and for Papyrose101 Papyrose101 to pick from the available characters and submit a CS for them. If you had planned to submit anymore characters, (Human OCs, especially!!! We only have two humans... well... two and a half... XD) Now's the time!

I will start the RP with a beginning post tomorrow, and then everyone is free to begin however they want. :)

Last edited:
Alright! I think we're waiting on one more human, and then we can begin! I will post my beginning post as soon as the last character sheet comes in!

Thank you all so much for all your efforts and creativity, we'll be starting later today or early tomorrow, just as soon as the last character sheet comes in.

Also, I think I'll just ask that from now on, all OOC posts go on the OOC thread that you can find at the top of the page. :D

Sans~

Sans got out of bed and slipped on his slippers, silently, using his eye socket light to guide the way down the still dark stairs. Papyrus was still sleeping, as Sans could tell from the loud snoring in the room to his right. Sleepily, he set out Pap's favourite cereal, a bowl, and a spoon, and went to grab the milk from the fridge.
But there was none. Sans sighed, and knew he'd have to ask Grillby for some. He was the only place open this early in the morning. And Pap would need his cereal. Sans opened the front door, and as the cold air hit his face, he looked all around. He breathed in... out.... in.... out.... Then he turned to the left and in short, stocky steps, began his journey to Grillby's.

{Emma's first post will be once things get going. Otherwise, let's begin!}

Mettaton

Mettaton reactivated and looked in the mirror to see if he was still FABULOUS! "Ohhh yes!" he exclaimed, before remembering his show was tonight. He took a moment to reflect on the last show he had, the fans were screaming, and many were trying to get a photo of him on their phone. But the most memorable thing from that last show was dancing with Frisk, the human. He stopped reflecting on it and practiced his FABULOUS dance moves for tonight's show.

Frisk

At this point, Frisk gave up on getting any sleep. He didn’t know how long he had been awake, but he figured he would still be tired, even if he got some rest now. Frisk pushed the covers off himself, stood up, and turned on the lights. His feet ached during the process, due to all the walking he did recently.
Breakfast wouldn’t be an option today, since most of his gold was spent on this room, and 4G probably isn’t enough for anything at the burger emporium. There’s also the hotel room, which is the whole reason he only has that much money.
Sleeping outside in Hotland didn’t sound very enjoyable, then again, sleeping outside anywhere but the Ruins isn’t great either. Waterfall isn’t too dry, and Snowdin is the same but freezing. If he wanted to get some actual sleep tonight, Frisk would probably have to ask around for a place to sleep, preferably someone he knew well.
When it came to options, they were limited. Undyne didn’t really have a house at the moment, so that wouldn’t work. Alphys hasn’t said anything to me since we spoke in the CORE, and she probably needed some time to herself. That only left two people, Sans and Papyrus. Sans seemed nice enough, and Papyrus probably wouldn’t mind, although they might be sleeping right now. Frisked figured that maybe he could walk there, and ask them in person when they woke up. Then, he can think of how to get past the barrier.
Closing the door to his room behind him, Frisk made his way towards Snowdin. It might not have been where he wanted to be, but it was unlikely he would cross the barrier. At least not yet.

Last edited:
Sans~
Mentions: blehhg blehhg DestinyGuy3712 DestinyGuy3712

Pulling up a bar stool at the front of the restaurant, Sans leaned his elbows on the table casually, and looked up at the hot bartender. He was really hot. No, you're understanding me wrong. Sans wasn't attracted to the bartender.... Grillby was literally made of fire. Although, that said, he was pretty buff.
"Morning, Grillby." Sans said. It was the first he had spoken this morning, and Sans's voice was a bit gravelly. He cleared his throat. "How's your back doing? Any better?" Grillby didn't communicate verbally, but Sans understood. "Darn. Don't lift those heavy crates, okay? You know it's not good for you." Grillby nodded. "Oh, what'll I have? I'm not ready for breakfast yet. I'm actually just here to ask if I could borrow a jug of milk. We're out." Grillby raised a fiery eyebrow. "Yeah... I mean borrow in the sense that I'm not gonna return it. I mean, I could...." Grillby just waved his hand as if to say, 'it's not a problem, man', went into the back, and returned with a jug of milk. Sans grinned. "Thanks, buddy. I'll make it up to ya." He turned to leave, but then stopped.
"Hey, Grillby, you heard anything about that kid?" Grillby cocked his head. "Yeah," Sans lowered his voice. "The human." Grillby shook his head. Sans grunted. "Thanks anyway. I'll be back later."

Sans left the restaurant and lugged the heavy jug onto one shoulder. A few days ago, a human had shown up just outside of Snowdin. Sans was a member of the Royal Guard, but sometime ago, a woman's voice on the other side of the door to the Ruins had asked him to promise that if a human ever passed through the door, he would protect them. Sans had agreed, knowing that this whole human thing was nuts. Humans rarely fell down here. Ever. The Royal Guard? Boring. There was nothing to guard from.
But then, lo and behold, a human boy appears outside the door, not really sure what he's doing. The kid was going to get slaughtered, obviously, and if Sans hadn't made that promise, he couldn't've cared less what happened to him. Against his better judgement, he took the kid to have breakfast at Grillby's, gave him directions, and saw him off. Told him to beware of a certain flower too. Flowey never did any good.
But Sans hadn't seen the kid in a matter of days, and he wondered if, even hoped, perhaps, that the kid was alright.

Sans stepped through the door, and called up the stairs. "Rise and shine, Pap! Breakfast is ready!"

Last edited:
~Papyrus~
Mentions: Natural Flavour Natural Flavour

Awoken from his brother's call, Papyrus's eyes would weakly open, still tired from the party he went to last night with his new friend, Yukk. Though the skeleton was usually full of energy and joy when waking up in the morning, Papyrus felt as if he'd woken up after an entire month's worth of sleep, slowly stretching his arms out to give a thunderous yawn before staring tiredly at the wall. He could still remember the greatly enjoyable night that he and Yukk had; playing board games before spending hours watching movies and eating pizza. Looking back at how the pizza tasted, however, Papyrus found himself feeling confident that he could make better pizza; he was already the master of cooking spaghetti, so how hard could pizza be?

Regardless, the thought of his beloved brother waiting for him was enough to motivate the skeleton out of bed, reorganizing his sheets before getting changed into his usual armor. Upon exiting his room, Papyrus's lack of energy would be notifiable right off the bat, as his arms hung low and his sleepy eyes were still squinted. "Morning brother." Papyrus would say, yawning once again as he made his way down stairs to have breakfast.

As raven walked around snowdin she stayed hidden with her cloak as she soon saw sans with a hug of milk "that would help papas get though the night" she muttered with a sigh forgetting that they where still I'm her universe which she was trying to get back to but didn't know how and knew nothing of this world soon she simply used her magic and teleported away from the area as she sat in an alleyway and started to cry hoping know would find her as she just whimpered in sorrow and from hunger pains as she hadn't eaten in several days since she was forced into this world

Last edited:
Sans~
Mentions: DestinyGuy3712 DestinyGuy3712

Sans frowned in confusion as Papyrus didn't come flying down the stairs in his usual grand entrance. Sans rushed to his side. "Pap? Are you okay?" He stood on his tip-toes to reach his brother's forehead. "Pap, buddy, are you sick? You don't have a fever..."

Emma~
Mentions:
blehhg blehhg

Pat... pat... pat....

Emma walked at a decent pace down the sidewalk in the town of Mt. Ebbot. Yeah, the town was uncreatively named the same name as the mountain that loomed over it. It was early, 7:30am, and Emma hoped to get to school early before anyone saw her. Nobody was kind to her, but she hadn't expected they would be. It was her 4th day at Mt. Ebbot Jr. High, and she knew that if she got into class before anyone else, nobody could bully her... until lunch, which she spent in the bathroom. But it was impossible to get out of school without being bullied, so Emma still dreaded school. She wiped a few tears and mentally criticized herself for being such a cry-baby. She knew things would be better if she was up and out of the house before her new foster family was awake too. Especially Josiah. He was a year younger than her, and did the honours of telling the new school that she was an orphan and this was her umpteenth foster home. Emma had actually lost count. Maybe 40... 50...? Nobody wanted teenagers, they were the ones with the problems, so Social Services had failed to find more permanent homes. But there was an opening in a home in the town of Mt. Ebbot, and so Emma was ushered in. The parents were okay. A little fake-smiley. But Josiah was a terror. He was the meanest of all the bullies at school.... and he was the same at home when his parents weren't looking. Emma would've told on him, but she was too shy, and plus, Josiah had promised that if she told, everything would only get worse, at school AND at home. So Emma stayed quiet. More tears. She stopped, a block from the school, and just stared at the rectangular brick building that contained all her nightmares from 8:30am-3pm.

You don't have to continue on like this.

What? Where did that thought come from? Emma found herself looking up at the mountain. Across the street was the old path that used to take tourists and hikers up the mountain. But the path was blocked now by a chain link fence, and a threatening yellow sign. The story goes that kids used to dare each other to go up the path. Old wives' tales of monsters and things that would carry them away would spur them on.

Until, one day, a child actually disappeared. A boy of about ten, she remembered, but she couldn't bring to mind what his name was. It was a weird name, anyhow. But anyway, now the path was blocked and no one was permitted to pass.

End your suffering.

"No, I can't." Emma actually mumbled out loud.

Why not?

Emma couldn't bring to mind a logical reason. She found her feet carrying her toward the fence.

If you disappear, no one will be able to find you.

Emma climbed the fence. There was barbwire at the top, and she almost went back.

Don't be silly. You want to disappear, right? A little blood isn't going to stop you, is it?

Emma climbed over the barbwire, cutting her hands. Then she ran up the path for all she was worth.

Never going back. Never going back.

Chara~

"Never going back. Never going back."

Her job was done, for now.

~Papyrus~
Mentions: Natural Flavour Natural Flavour

"I uh..." Papyrus would say, hearing San's words as he rubbed his eyes. It wasn't until his brother felt his forehead that his energy began to return, in which he began to say, "I'm fine, brother! I just came from late from a party I went to last night... WAIT, THAT REMINDS ME! I WANTED TO TELL YOU SOMETHING EXCITING!"

Reverting back to his usual self from remembering the incredible thing that happened to him yesterday, Papyrus lifted his brother up to give him a big, tight hug, spinning around with excitement as he then said proudly, "I, THE GREAT PAPYRUS, HAS OFFICIALLY ACQUIRED HIMSELF A JOB! SO NO MORE SITTING AROUND DOING NOTHING FOR ME, BROTHER! BECAUSE FROM THIS DAYS FORWARD, I WILL BE WORKING AS A DELIVERY BOY IN BETWEEN MY TRAINING SESSIONS WITH UNDYNE!!!"

Raven soon got up and headed to find some place warmer as she shivered from the cold and wet feeling from the snow soon she saw a small patch of trees one of them having a hole under the tree trunk which she headed to and made into a sort of den building the snow in a way that would block the wind and soon started to fall asleep not realizing she was near papyrus and San's house as she covered herself with her cloak making her look like a simple bundle of cloth

Frisk
MTT Resort ~> Snowdin

There was something painful about walking all the way back to Snowdin. It wasn’t just the blisters on his feet, or how the Riverman could have given him a ride (and now realizing how short a trip this could have been), it just felt wrong. The whole time he was here, Frisk almost always thought of getting out. Going back to Snowdin made the whole trip to leave the Underground feel pointless.
But what else was there to do? Asgore wouldn’t just let him through. Even if he did, Frisk couldn’t pass the barrier. The only option would be to fight him. He couldn’t even take Frisk’s soul, since SAVEing would bring him back to life.

“Stop it,” he thought to himself. “You didn’t get through this by complaining about the past. Just because you can’t fight Asgore, doesn't mean you can’t get through the barrier. You just need some sleep and time to think it over.”

Frisk moved up to the door of the house, and peered at the windows. The lights were on in the house, so he assumed that at least one of them woke up. He hastily knocked at the door, not wanting to waste time in the cold.

Sans~
Mentions: DestinyGuy3712 DestinyGuy3712 blehhg blehhg

Sans was immediately defensive. "A delivery guy? For who? I don't know anyone that needs delivery services... And Pap, Undyne keeps you busy as is. You don't want to get over-run. Look how tired you are!" Suddenly, there was a knock on the door, behind him. Sans opened it, and was shocked to see the human boy that had just been in his mind. Finally, he found his words.
"Frisk! Kid, are you okay? I didn't expect to see you again!" Then he looked back at Papyrus. "Uhhhh you guys are friends now, right?" That would be an interesting thing to sort out if they weren't.

Raven hearing noises close to her opened her eyes and looked for the source only to gasp, sans and who appeared to be a human as she watched her magic flared bright blue causing her to flinch as duck down hoping she hadn't been seen but being as she was in sight of them and the flare was rather big she doubted that

Users who are viewing this thread

Back