• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern fallbrook - a sol rp

junegloom

you’ve got me by the skin and bones

a junegloom roleplay

fallbrook

a sol rp

tags

casual detailed, slice of life, open

dreams

the cranberries

• introducing

Fallbrook, New York is a quaint little town about an hour away from New York City. It has a population of about 8,000 people and has a charming town square. The square is formed of a variety of shops and restaurants that surround a green. On the green there are picnic tables and a gazebo in the center. People in Fallbrook love the cozy, neighborly vibe, with the access to major city benefits if necessary.

Once a season, the town hosts a week-long festival that correlates with the time of year. In March there is the Spring Fling, In June there is the Summer Splash, September hosts the Fall Festival, and December is the Winter Carnival. What was once a small town tradition has grown to a tourist-filled event after going viral two years ago. Now large groups of people flock to Fallbrook each season to enjoy the festivities.

While everyone has always put in a tremendous effort to make each festival special, the increase in attendance means that the townsfolk have to work even harder to put on their festivals. The planning committee relies on the volunteers and the various skills and offering they bring to the table. With the Spring Fling approaching, they could use all the help they can get.

Hi everyone! I come to you with a very simple idea. This is just a casual small-town slice of life RP. The main idea is residents of the town are coming together to help put on each seasonal festival. Think Stars Hollow type of vibes. Discord will be required for all OOC and plotting purposes. Please let me know if you have any questions!

a

b

c

♡coded by uxie♡

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back