• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fall into Ashes

Kai kept himself and Sage busy Sage was running messages setting up groups smashing odd end resistances and Kat was feeling useless as he healed. It was a slow heal and he was frustrated. The siblings Amy and Lilly helped out with the message running and Lilly proved very good with orginizng things making Sages life easier.

Chihiro and Kikuu would set traps around the manor some less friendly then others to anyone who was after Kai.

The small meeting was gathered with Rachel. All the top were now there.

Rick, Jeremaih, Abyss, Edmund, Trever with Kai, Sage and Kat.

"Alright.. lets hear what you have." Sage said pulling over the small note file Rachel had passed around.

"So far we've seen five kinds of zombies. I hate that hollywood term..." Rachel said with a sigh, "Two of them act much like a horde.. and they stick with the horde. One is that screamer. The siren. That type can make a high pitched scream that paralyzes you, sometimes makes you freeze... however it doesn't last too long, does have a rang and can be ignored with the proper equipment." Rachel said.

Kai took the file and read about the 'siren' he was pretty silent looking over it.

"The range does it very between individuals?" Kat asked tilting his head to the side it sure effected him but Jeremiah with his bum ear didn't have issues.

"Not that we could tell.. We couldn't really get in there to test it's ability because it stays inside hordes. As soon as you get paralyzed... the horde swarms you. It's a deadly combo." Rachel said.

"I'm actually death in one ear.. it might be possible that that had a barring on it.." Jeramiah said.

"We need to make sure we have ear plugs outside the ear piece if we know a 'siren' is there," Kai said "it'll muffle the noise."

Rachel nodded before looking back at the group, "The other group clinging monster was this... goop spitter? It was a bright green. Again we didn't get close enough because of the horde. But it looked like it may had been acide. There was damage everywhere it walked that it spilled the green substance on the ground."

"Ew..." Sage said softly at the thought.

"I saw damage trails like that... but I never saw what did it.." Rick said.

"It is to be avoided or shot from a sniper," Kai said "acid spit might pose problems,"

"I wish we knew how strong it was or if it even is acid," Trever said

"Would be nice," Kevin agreed.

"Of course the third time I could think of was the horde... the the normal zombies that usually wounder in backs no less then 2 to 3 unless left behind... and then they move mostly in masses. Slow.. stupid and not all that threatening alone.." Rachel said.

"The one that deserter me the most... and almost killed me is.. well we just called it the hunter. It was quite. Smart and moved quick. Almost in a stalking mannor.. this zombie does not move with the horde. In fact is seems to stay away from the horde."

"I think we've seen that one.. it scared the hell out of me when I turned around and it was there..." Rick said. Back in the sewers with Kai.

"Yes it was stalking us in the tunnels," Kai agreed. "Its odd to think it has intellegence. A bit consernign too."

"You think one like that can open doors?" Edmond asked then a bit shocked.

"I don't want to think that," Kat said

"Yes... they can open doors... same with the 5th type. The beserker.. There were quite a few of those around here... they are extremely aggressive... and they learn and wield weapons. I think it is like a toddler. They and the hunters seem to learn by trial and error.. and even by watching. Sadly a survivor we were trying to recover was the test dummy for that information." Rachel said with a worried nodd.

Sage tensed up, "Than the outer shell of the mansion should go up... if that dosn't work we need to bored up windows and fordifie this place better then it is now."

"Agreed," Kai said "but try not to be to obvious," he told her "intelegance would mean they'd see the fortifications,"

"A scary truth," Edmond cringed.

"As far as we know.. Those are the 5 types we've seen. The two smart types seem to wounder away from the horde... which also seem to just wounder aimlessly. While the smarter ones seem to go looking for prey." Rachel said.

"Geez... I don't know what is worse." Sage said.

"I could name a lot of things that can get worse." Rick said with a grin.

"Oh please don't. Don't jinx us." Sage told him.

"What are you, five?" Rick asked.

"Agreed," Kai said rubbing his head"Start the plans for fortification, open a radio wave to try and find survivors."

"Do we really want to risk going out for more pwople?" Kevin asked

"Our other option is to let people just die," Kai said

"We saw a few people here and there." Rachel said, "But they either didn't want us... or we couldn't get to them." She told Kai, "But they are out there for sure."

Sage let out a soft sigh, more stress. Just what they need.

"Yes yes. I'll get the fortifications ready. Which will be slow..." Sage said, "Since we are trying to be sneaky."

"Should I continue or stay to help?" Rachel asked.

"Rest for a day or two, when we find survivors I may send you if you would. I do plan to go out to the tunnels. See if I cant get ahold of the underground network,"

Rick nodded, "Fine." If Sage hasn't already left, she proububly would not have been happy to hear him say that.

Kai nodded and went to plan a tunnel sweep he'd take a neebie, since these tunnels were small and likely secure due to their small size.

Libby happen to be on his way looking or a newbe to get. She was talking with one of the kids who were really excited.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back