• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fall into Ashes

"And stress." She told him, "Kat and Sage are always watching you. Must feel kind of suffocating at times."

Libby nodded, "Alright. See you at 10." Libby said.

When 10 did come around, Sage would ask where Kai was going. He knew she would throw a fit if he went out.

"Rutien," he said he was dolled up eyeliner hair done if he was going to become a zombie he'd be a damn gorgeous walking corpse.

"Then you get someone else to do it! We have plenty of other people... and if you are doing it why am I not there with you?!" Sage asked him.

Sage looked like she opened and then closed her mouth again. She thought he was going alone. "Who?" She asked, "Why can't it be me? I'm not needed anywhere!" Well that wasn't true... she was working on several projects, but she rather go out to make sure Kai was ok.

"Your job is to boss people around... not.. walk around outside asking to be killed... and why the hell are you putting make up on before going down in the sewers?" Sage asked getting more annoyed. She was she Kai was getting pissed off at her too.

"Ah-" Sage couldn't get a word out before he left. Kat was going to be dealing with a hell of an extremely pissed off Sage.

Libby was already waiting for Kai with weapons for both of them. Since zombies were now deemed intelligent, Sage had the room that had the sewer entrances 100 guarded at all times until they found out a better solution. And have time to find a better solution.

"Hello Kai." Libby said, "I have your weapon."

"Yes sir." Libby said. With that the men who were there lifted the man hole.

"Sir, Death was talking about a verbal password for reentry in case... but they never set one because they had to clear it with you... did you want to do that?" He asked Kai before he went.

The man nodded before they started their way down. When they were down completely, they closed the man hole up.

Libby then turned to look at Kai, "Where to?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back