• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fall into Ashes

"Are you kidding? You were helping me barely keep up with Kai's mess." Sage said with a long sigh. "We'll find you a crutch so you can be dependent." Sage told Kat.

"I'll make you wish you were dead with the third bite if you go out of your way to get bitten.." Sage told him with a glare.

When they got to the planning room, all four of the other people were there. Sage recognized every one of them. Kai might not have because he didn't work too closely to some of them. Rachel the spy master. Abyss one of the top leaders of ops teams, and Trever.. one of the the gang leaders associated with the Sohma mafia. Then that new guy she never knew before.. but they owed Kat's life too. He could have left without Kat. Turned or not.. Kat could have been eaten alive.

Sage helped Kai sit down on Kai's left of the table. She gave him a light ruffle of his hair before rounding the table to the chair on Kai's right. Everyone else stood up when Kai walked in.

Kai waved them all to sit down "Hello, welcome home," he greeted and sat down. Kai crossed his arms on the table and looked over he took note. "We re here to establish a pecking order and assign jobs,"

Abyss and Trever were both pretty relaxed knowing they were pretty high standing so there was no worry about being demoted.

Rachel looked kind of like a punk off the streets. Half shaved head, muilti colored hair, tattoos and piercings. She sat down as well and crossed her legs. She had a rather serious look on her face.

Jeremiah however looked the most nervous of the bunch. He was new and yet to really prove he was fit for the situation at hand. He was more use to taking orders and not giving them.

Sage pulled the papers Kai was going to need. She would keep him semi organized so he didn't ramble.

Kai explained the situation the school and the safe house Rick and someone who volenteers will be bringing in. He gave everyone a group to watch and a place to keep look out for any abnormalities. He even had a plan for a possible power outage and food runs if it was needed. Kai treated this like a debreifing more then anything then asked for questions.

Rachel raise her hand for a question, though she held three fingers to singel she had two things to say.

Sage started to gather papers as they hit the end of the meetings. They ended with the tears.. Kai is boss. First after that is Sage and Kat.. Second is Rick and Edmund.. then third was everyone here.

Then it was everyone else.

"Alright.. so are we going to start training people to replace... all the ones we lost? We have a really small force right now. I think I have... one spy left. I haven't heard from any of my others that were infuriating elsewhere. Though I am making the assumption they are dead." Rachel said. "I'll ask one at a time."

"Training will need to wait till we get everyone here," Kai told her "though we will be doing so, I want you to put in formal papers for anyone you want to train Death will do a background and givee you the ok or the decline."

She nodded, no need to dwell before the next question, "Who is charge of all the children we are about to take on? That is two schools.. the teachers?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back