• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fall into Ashes

Kai went to his desk to sit and start palnning. He had a tally of people. And two unknown leaders Kat Sage and Jerimiah. He began to plan the pecking order he at top naturaly Sage Kat almost as high Rick along with them. Then the three men. He ran a hand through his hair.

"when at the meeting I need you to look all the oart of the gaurd you are since Kat wont be able to look too menacing," he told Sage "I'll need you to reveiw these groups when I am done and verify the numbers,"

"Uh.. ok... I meant now." Sage asked him before sliding out of bed. Proububly to Kats dislike. "On second thought.. im just ging to cook us some lunch..." Sage told him. She wasnt going to be able to give her any work till he figured things out more.

Sage came back an hour later with food and another cup of coffee for Kai, coco for Kat and tea for her. Oh how she wanted this tea. She left out a long happy sigh when she finally took that fantastic sip of her preferred beverage. She even felt a bit of stress roll off her shoulders.

Sage chuckled a bit, "No problem." Sage said, "Kai.. I'm sorry for the fight earlier. I didn't mean to make you feel like I was doubting you."

"I know and I was a bit harsh," Kai told her he was sort of appologizing but he still thought it was nessassary to voice his fear.

Sage humphed. She swallowed her pride and actually said she was sorry. But she had a feeling that was all she was getting. But in the end.. even if her and Kai had a full out blow out... she would still defend him to the death bed. She lived and breaths for Kai and Kat.

Sage ate quietly and made she Kat ate too before getting rather bored and up to start cleaning up files and such. "I'm just going to store these elsewhere... they are all pointless now. We should start and new file batch."

Though as Sage was talking... someone knocked on the door. When she answered it.. they delevered a massive stack of papers. "What the hell is this?!" She asked.

"Uh.. your the secritary right? Kai said everyone had to put their name on the paper and information.. these are those papers." The guy said.

Sage let out a soft sigh.. "Ok, thanks."

Kai was working taking papers he needed from Sages stacks he had already made a mess the guy was hopeless.

Kat sat up "even the end of the world holds paperwork," he said

"Kai would you stop till I can get myself organized!" Sage said, though she knew he wasn't going to listen to her. She was storing old files off into a cornor and getting new ones started. The only old files she kept were the people ones... the ones still alive. Which is where she put Kat to work. Sitting him down in his own cornor and finding the living files among all the dead or deserted ones.

Kat went to work as he ate Kai however was not slowing down in fact he only got more and more into his work he was making a huge mess though.

After several hours of hard work on their part, Sage was able to orgnize what ever mess Kai tried to make. Mostly because she was taking a roll call. She made several new files and places to put things. They now had a full roll call of everyone in the manner.. but they would have more soon as Rick go back.

Sage took a look at her the clock on the wall. "It's 4." Sage pointed out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back