• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fall From Heaven (OOC)

So if the classes are copied from pathfinder does that mean that certain classes will only be able to cast an certain number of spells per day? 

Also, how does spells and that sort of thing work? 

So if the classes are copied from pathfinder does that mean that certain classes will only be able to cast an certain number of spells per day? 

Also, how does spells and that sort of thing work? 

Edited the Character Classes on the Character Sheets. See them for details on the class you wish to play. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Can I play?

I'm not very knowledgeable of the classes and races and such, but I am capable of using the internet's vast resources. Like, I've no experience with Pathfinder, so I may be lacking in useful knowledge. That bad?

Can I play?

I'm not very knowledgeable of the classes and races and such, but I am capable of using the internet's vast resources. Like, I've no experience with Pathfinder, so I may be lacking in useful knowledge. That bad?

Not at all, the information you need is on the character sheet page. The rest is just role-playing.

Feel free to join!

Last edited by a moderator:
I am thinking about going Ranger. It says Animal Companion (small), but I'm unsure as to what constitutes a small companion. I wanted a bird of some sort, so could I say its a young bird and will grow as it ages? Or is there a better/different way to go about this?

I am thinking about going Ranger. It says Animal Companion (small), but I'm unsure as to what constitutes a small companion. I wanted a bird of some sort, so could I say its a young bird and will grow as it ages? Or is there a better/different way to go about this?

if my knowledge of Pathfinder is of any indication, small is a size relative to humans, which are medium-sized. 

While it'd entirely be up to Eri's judgement, in Pathfinder talk Common bats are Dimunitive (palm-sized); Hawks are Tiny; Eagles are Small. It takes an Ostrich to be considered Medium. 

For me, I wish to play a Magus but I'll need @Eri's confirmation on what constitutes a Magic Sword. Is this a sword created entirely of magic, or is it magically enchanted (therefore superior to mundane) sword? 

Not at all, the information you need is on the character sheet page. The rest is just role-playing.

Feel free to join!

Does that mean we won't be following the exact statistics of the races and classes in accordance to the d20 site, and instead using it as a means of general reference?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back