Falador Academy

Gimme a bit more and I will have it done :P

AND THE ROLEPLAY HAS STARTED!

please keep an eye on the teams as they are stated in the introduction, if I have not written down your character I am terribly sorry and please tell me (you may even yell at me for being so rude xD )

@The Dark Princess Next time please ask if it is alright to invite other people before inviting them. But well yeah they can join if they put in the CS and we accept the CS than it should be fine

It's fine. I'm putting off going to my boyfriend's to catch up on everything XP I should be here awhile.

Then I'll probably bring my computer to his house anyway so I can be here while he plays FIFA

@DarkiusHeavenstein Hahahaha, thank you so, so much! Honestly, you're giving me way too much credit xD It's edging on 4AM here and my brain's half dead, but thanks anyways! I'm so excited to see where this goes, you have no idea :D So keen! <3

Of course x.x Always fails at the times you need it most lol.

Awesome tag line: @The Dark Princess @Gilmoregirl12

Alright guys just to make things fair and make sure no one gets lost in a sea of posts, this is the current plan: Everyone is allowed (and encouraged) to post their initial post and then we are going to wait until ~ Friday/Saturday to start posting again. Reasons:

• The holidays. Of course we don't want someone to have to come back to a sea of posts after not being able to reply right away. That's never fun to catch up on.
  • Similar reason, avoiding the overflow of posts before people get a starter in so they won't be lost in where their character should show up.
  • This is just so we don't have to worry or stress about HAVING to get the posts in. I hope it's okay for everyone ^.^ This looks pretty darn professional if I do say so myself.
  • Note: The reaction posts that are already posted are of course allowed to stay there so no need to worry about them. If you have any questions feel free to ask here or start a conversation with me ^.^

Last edited by a moderator:
That sounds like a great idea! Considerate and logical - awesome :D

On another note, time zones galore, it's already Christmas here, so happy Christmas everyone! I hope y'all have a good one! ^^

:o Merry Christmas!! I hope it's awesome for everyone!

@Gilmoregirl12 This is the main thread...did you mean the IC tab?

Gilmoregirl12 said:
Ability: Vampirism: With this power she has all Vampire powers.( asked iShyShy already.) Decelerated Aging
AgilityEnhanced

DurabilityEnhanced

EnduranceEnhanced

NightVision

VisionEnhanced

SpeedEnhanced

StrengthEnhanced

Regenerative HealingFactor

Animal Morphing (limited to two: Bat and Wolf)
I am okay with the ability vampirism and all. Just one little tiny thing... the animal morphing. In my opinion that does not fall under vampirism, definititely not changing into a wolf. Changing into animals would be more shapeshifting, or lycantrophy when regarding the wolf and well lycans and wolves are usually not such a good combination..

And they can cause they change into bats, mist, wolf, doorman, and crows

DeathToAllBetrayers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back