Falador Academy

That's okay :) To be honest though, I've been MIA for a helluva long time too. I am still invested in this story because I feel like a lot of thought and effort was put into this RP to make it work and I feel it's worth hanging onto :)

However, I do have a suggestion to make. I feel like if we're all waiting on someone who hasn't been online or hasn't posted in a certain length of time, then the rest of the group should carry on rather than waiting endlessly. I feel like it's fair to everyone and still engaging to everyone involved. This is just my personal opinion though ^^

In any case, I hope things start looking up for you soon, iShy! If you ever need anyone to talk to, know that I'm here :)

Thank you, love, it means a lot to me. This week is midterm week but I start spring break on Friday so that's a silver lining. My schedule is basically writing 9 page papers and studying for my anatomy practical and test since I'm really doing poorly in that class right now but I do want to continue this. Zia has some action she is mad at me for putting off XP

Regarding your suggestion, I fully and whole-heartedly agree that people should feel free to continue to post if the person they were trying to interact with poofs (like me) in order to continue on the story. We are all pretty well skilled and I think we can all find a way back into the story if that does happen.

I don't mean to be such a complainy butt with the whole matter so I'm sorry yet again. I think that it would be best I wait until freedom on Friday (the 13th oooooo) for me to tag everyone in my next post that I take time to think on without my brain randomly spurting "endocrine", "qrs complex", "graded and action potential", "calcium not sodium influx. potassium expulsion" and so on and so forth through the whole thing.

I will remember to say happy birthday then and no worries on replying right away <3 We wont leave you anywhere and it wont be too speedy

I might give you guys my current schedule so you know about my classes and workload

Today I am home....spent the day with dad for a bit because it was his birthday and totally passed out x.x working on a post now, guys.

It was! I shall let him know but you have a happy birthday too! :o Is that what your trip to Vegas is for? YAYAYAYYA

I don't drink either and I gamble while in Aruba because it's legal XP but that is awesome. I hope you enjoy it! I have seen clips of what they do and it's pretty impressive to say the least.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back