Falador Academy

DarkiusHeavenstein said:
The Room, which died on it's feet rather quickly, and The Mafia Rivalry, which I am pretty sure you're not a part of, unless there's some cryogenically frozen subplot for your character that has yet to be revealed. <_<

Otherwise just involved in 1 on 1's.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hahahaha no indeed I have not been in them. I could have sworn I have seen your name and pic before xD but okay this will be the most epic roleplay ever

Besides *totally random as you have no idea what this is for* do you want your character to be team captain of team one or team two?

Yes for plotconvient reasons. I randomly divide the people over the teams. It will have no further influence on the roleplay than the first few posts probably

OOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooo. And I'm glad I was able to drag you in here, Bullet XP Don't lie, you're excited too.

I think you're tossing your overexcitement overflow onto me. *gets splashed with excitement*

Dammit, Shy...

Teams? I wish to know more.....

*jumps up and down* I am soooo excited I am absolutely livid right now ......also just sugar cookies but, that has nothing to do with my excitement

Trust me, I think you guys are going to love the introduction. I'm so freaking pumped you have no idea. Speaking of sugar cookies... I just had one for breakfast... nom nom

@FlameintheRoses I just realized I never actually replied to you in the character sign up tab... I'm so sorry x.x I wasn't ignoring you, I swear. I thought I replied. Thanks for the clarification of energy use ^.^

So everybody ready for the intro?

Those who still have to send in their CS, please do so before writing a post :P There is no rush and @iShyShy and I will make sure the roleplay won't move too fast so there will be enough room to catch up.

Hahaha almost done.. only need one character now and I just realized I haven't completed my own CS's yet, so will do that first xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back