• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fairy Tale RP (Always Open)

SandraDeelightful

Look at me, I’m Sandra Dee
I'd love to do a fairy tale romance RP, particularly Cinderella, Beauty and the Beast, and, if anyone has heard of it, Princess Rosette, but really any fairy tale.

I only play female and I only do MxF. If we do CS's with pictures, realistic images are a must.

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you want to do the classic story or would you be willing to do a retelling?

Like for instance the Beast is a magician that managed to get stuck in the middle of a transformation or lost a duel and was trapped in a castle by an enemy.

Or maybe the Beast is like a were-animal that is seeking a woman to break their curse. And the one who they find is a hunter of supernatural creatures or whatever.

[QUOTE="Mia Moulop]I like the idea that he was caught in a duel and locked in a castle. :)

[/QUOTE]
Cool I remember reading a version of the tale similar to that. The Beast was an alchemist that somehow got transformed into a vaguely anthropomorphic wolf I think.

It's been a while since I've read the book so I don't remember why he got trapped but I thought a duel and his enemy trapping him in his castle/home made the most sense.

I'd be fine playing the Beast - got a few wizardly type lads that I've been itching to brush off and revamp.

Since we're using Real Photos do you want me to just say he was trapped in the form of some kind of like real animal. A bear, wolf, etc.?

Also do you want this to be in a modern timeline, medieval/fantasy timeline, or historical timeline? So I know what to look for in terms of pics.

I would love to do a Beauty and the Beast type of rp. If you're interested in discussing, you can either PM me or email me at j.kins@aol.com

This sounds very interesting, would you be interested in Little Red Riding Hood, The Little Mermaid, or Cinderella if it's still available?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back