• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fairy Tail

Sigfried

BoiBoiBoi
This RP isn't related on the Manga/Anime Storyline.

The RP starts with your Character making his way to the Fairy Tail Guild Hall or he's already in it.

Story:

A new Guild with strong members appeared in the Kingdom of Fiore. The first light Guild slowly turned to a dark one. A few months ago, The Guild named Olympus destroyed several Guild Halls. The Guild Halls from Sabertooth, Lamia Scale, Mermaid Heel, Blue Pegasus and Fairy Tail too. It's simple logic that they have to strike back. The Problem is: Olympus us two times bigger than these 6 Guilds together.

(Please don't spam with the Dragonslayers... and be creative.)

Up high in the air a man looked down at the landscape that was speeding away below him. His hands stuffed in his pockets as his purple wings kept him in the air as he traveled to the meeting point. He just got back from a ten year quest (which he finished in about two and a half years) and before he could even flirt with a few of the women he saw he was sent off by master Bob. "Geez... What would they do without me." He muttered as his right hand fiddled with his poker chip as he moved his eyes to look up at the horizon. He knew all about Olympus and the trouble they have been causing destroying the guilds and such. Of course he didn't know how big of a threat they truly posed. "Master is worried so I guess it's worth my time... But I really wanted to go a night club after returning... Or at the very least go on a date with that girl... Machila... Macy? Damn it... Forgot her name already." He muttered as he started to descend seeing as he was reaching his destination.

The surrounding legal guilds had once again decided to enter into an alliance and sent a strong mage or two to Fairy Tail were the next step was to be discussed. Obviously Ash was sent from Blue Pegasus, he had no clue if more from his guild would be there or how many other mages there may be. And he didn't truly care at this moment. When the guild came in sight he did a very sudden dive to the ground. He stopped a few inches from crashing before landing gracefully on the ground. With a wave of his hand his wings disappeared and he straightened out his hair making sure he looked at fashionable as ever.

When he was done with this he placed both hands in his pocket and walked forward pushing the door open. When he looked around he let out a sigh as he forced himself not to flirt with any of the men or women there. 'Damn it... And there are so many hot, cute, beautiful, handsome women and men here... Okay... I got this.' He thought before walking forward heading straight for the bar only to come to a stop when he passed by a handsome man. With no hesitation he moved over to this man and gently caressed his cheek. "My... You are a handsome one." he said in a nice voice as he gave him a smile, sparkles could be seen around Ash as he toned out everything while he spoke. "Your eyes and the rest of you... I must say you are a work of art~ Not even with my magic could I create something as amazing as you~" He said as he lightly took this man's chin with his pointer and thumb finger already forgetting about his promise not to flirt with anyone.

(Any one can be the man Ash is flirting with or it can be an NPC)

@The Unamed Character @nevolyn @Rayischo @NekoChanBo

Last edited by a moderator:
Tenshi didn't understand what so great about being an SS Class, especially the ones who fight in the lower floor of Fairy Tails headquarters. She wish she could see the humour and fun in it but was having trouble. Fixing one of her trinkets which she spent most of her time doing, other guys from the SS Class flirted with her constantly for no reason other than to just do it or get to her. She hated it, she just took the assignments and got them done quickly. Most of the ones she picked out seemed easy and had no problem. Instead of focussing on the assignments, she had been worrying mostly about the guild, Olympians. She knew inside that something big was bound to happen and she had to be prepared so she was constantly building and upgrading all of her stuff...

Rayichiro just entered Magnolia again. He took a deep breath. "Magnolia... long time not seen..." He said as he starts to walk to the Fairy Tail Guild. "I slowly start to hate the life as Guild Ace... I'm working 24/7..." He said and he's not telling lies! Cause he's just one year the Guild Ace, He wasn't allowed to take 10 year Missions yet. He had to take 2-5 Year Missions...but they were way to easy for him. In one year he has done 10 Missions... But now, a Dark Guild is causing trouble... that means: Guilds are making an Alliance and than smash the Guild. "God... On my Birthday I have to work, but if a little Guild appears, they call me back from a mission..." He said after he sighed. As he Arrived at the Guild Hall, he stretched and walks in, seeing much other people.

@The Unamed Character @nevolyn @Peaceswore @NekoChanBo

Loki, the playful, the cunning. He was a master of disguise, and of trickery. Infiltrating the guild hall of the Fairly Tail was as easy as ever. After rendering one of the members unconscious, he was able to use his Spacial Manipulation to take the man's form. The Olympus tattoo that used to be blatant on his neck was replaced with one Fairly Tail. The rest of his attire and appearance changed as well, to match the form of the man he rendered unconscious. The alliance that was forming between the guilds that rivaled Olympus was a dangerous thing. Whilst he understood why his master began to become wary of this, he was still quite arrogant of his guilds power.

The trickster sat at the bar, with an uninterested expression evident on his features. He learned nothing of value thus far pertaining to the alliance that was starting to form between the legal guilds. It seemed whoever he decided to disguise himself as did not carry much weight in the guild, as no one was willing to answer any of his questions. How boring... The young mage was preparing himself to leave the guild hall, when he was stopped by a stranger.

Loki looked on curiously as the man caressed his cheek. Did this person know the member he was disguised as? Things may get dangerous if that were to be the case....

His suspicions were relieved when the stranger began flirting with him. The corner of his lip raised upwards, perhaps he could extract some information from this stranger? "How flattering... I don't believe we met before?" He uttered with a feigned gentleness to his voice. His eyes grazed over the man's neck, seeing the tattoo of the blue Pegasus guild, he became more curious. Loki stared, with enticing eyes, in an attempt to allure the stranger further.

Tenshi sees Rayichiro enter the guild's main doors and remembers it was his birthday and she had been working on his present, it was a small music like box and when it opened, it played one of their favorite lullaby as a kid and it had a silver rose spinning in the middle... She was walking down the steps when he sat down in a stool with a tired expression and ordered a drink. Something in her told her inside that she should probably leave him alone if he's tired and give it to him later. They were childhood friends and had been since but it felt like he was drifting away...

Ash smiled kindly as he removed his hand from the others chin. "No I don't believe we have." He said as he now placed his arm around the man's shoulder moving a bit closer to the man. "I'm Ash~" He hummed pushing his hair to reveal his mark showing he was a mage from another guild. "And I would love it if you could show me around Magnolia while you tell me about yourself! I haven't been here in ages and having you as my guild would without a doubt make this trip all the more enjoyable~" He said in a soft tone having now completely zoned out the rest of the guild for the time being.

@Scizor

As Rayichiro got his drink, he looks a bit happier. "Sooo..." as some guys came to Reiken for a little fight he just threw the chair next to him at them while he drinks hus drink. All the three guys where defeated. In Rayichiro hands even paper is a weapon. "Some learn it, some not..." He whispered after he finished his drink.

(I'll play Canon Characters too, if you want to play as one just do it)

"Nah! It's so boring!" Natsu said and sighed. "I want to beat someone's ass... isn't that the point of this whole thing here?"

A yawn escaped Scillia mouth as she sat alone, now if she wasn't in her guild hall she wouldn't be alone she was rather well known for only being nice to a few people and those few people were very limited, not being on her nice side and well lets just say she was like a demon however for the few people she liked she was completely different in comparison a angel. Scillia smiled as he saw a certain someone enter the guild hall it seemed he was back, it had been a while and well it made Scillia happy to see him back and safe. Scillia watched as he walked over and got a drink before sitting down, Scillia decided that she wold sit next to him and talk.

Standing up Scillia smiled before heading on over to Rayichiro and took a seat next to him. "RAY." Scillia said enthusiastically before she quickly wrapped her arms around Ray's head. "Its been a while, I missed you, you meanie." Scillia said in a voice that was ah childish as she could pull.

@Rayischo

She was already back up stairs till somebody asked her to come repair there Magical Vehicle and she agreed politely and she passed by Rayichiro without saying a word, she really wanted to give him his present but told herself it would probably be best to give it to him later. Someone grabbed her from behind and pulled her down to where she was sitting on their lap and when she tried to squirm away, they tightened their grip...

Ash smiled and was about to respond but before he could he felt one of his decks vibrate. With a sigh he pulled out his deck and got out the card that had master bob's face on it. "Riiiiiight.... Mission." He muttered with a sigh putting the card back on the deck. "Sorry love~ But I can't go out and explore with you." He said removing his arm and hanging his head. "My guild maste-...." Before he could finish his sentence his eyes moved to a girl that was just about to leave, but was pulled down by a man. She didn't look comfortable but since that guy must have been a guildmate he didn't say anything of it. Letting out a sigh he looked at the man and smiled. "You may call me Ash, easy to remember, and I do apologize for not being able to go. Sadly I prioritize my missions in front of personal...usually" He said with a small nod before moving to the bar. When he saw Master Makarov he gave him a small nod. "Hey, I'm not sure if you remember me. But I'm Ash. Master Bob has sent me here as the mage representative for Blue Pegasus." he stated in a calm manner his eyes going go a women he found to be rather pretty before they went back to Makarov

@Scizor @Rayischo @nevolyn

Rayichiro looks totally shocked. "Scillia! Let me go! You smash my head!" Rayichiro said and hardly tried to breath. "I'm going to...! Not even a Dragon could defeat me... but you can do it... every-" Rayichiro fainted.

@NekoChanBo

When she finally escaped the members grasp, she turned around and slapped him as hard as she could and saw that nobody cared and stomped out of the guilds halls and didn't come back... she made her way out towards the sea and looked out as if waiting for something to come appear and take her away. She loved Fairy Tail, but she felt that she didn't belong...

Scillia smirked before she closed her eyes and let go of Ray's head, she loved doing this to him treating him like the brother she never had or will have. Scillia laughed before she was about to speak only to notice that she had managed to knock him out without meaning too causing a large smirk to cover her face, even if this guy was the girl ace he had no chance against the strength of love...sibling love of cause this thought caused a slight blush to cover her face. Opening her eyes a small frown covered her face as she noticed Tenshi walking out of the guild hall in a rather foul move it seemed something happened when Scillia was playing with Ray. "Ray just wait here mister I'll be back soon don't even try and run we need to catch up." Scillia said before gently putting Ray down whether or not he heard what she said was irreverent.

Scillia quickly walked out of the guild hall and simply began to quietly follow Tenshi until she stopped by the sea. "Hey you can't just steal my thing like that, everyone knows I'm the one who walks out of the guild hall with a scorn on my face." Scillia smiled before taking a seat next to Tenshi. "So whats the matter sweet pea?" Scillia asked in the little time that Scillia knew Tenshi she had never seen her really do anything like this.

@Rayischo @nevolyn

Tenshi keeps her head down, she felt stupid at the fact that Scillia just came after her. She just pulled a move like that and then walks out like that... silent tears started to run down her face. It bothered her that she didn't know how to express herself. She talked quietly, wiping her face off with her sleeve...

"I'm fine. I just need some time alone, it gets crowded in there you know and being grabbed doesn't help very much. I will return in a bit Scillia, thank you for checking on me." she managed a smile to make herself look okay. Tenshi continued to stare out towards the ocean and summoned her wings...

A large smile covered Scillia face, it wasn't often that people on Scillia middle side saw the nice personality of Scillia normally she would just run people off or run away herself. Scillia seemed confused at something she said someone grabbed her who was it hell it was probably best that Scillia didn't know or else someone would be getting gutted after all the people she hated worse were those that assaulted women just because they were pretty. A small sigh escaped Scillia face she remembered why she came after this girl it seemed that she reminded Scillia of herself when she was around the same age always acting okay even when she was not. Scillia placed a single hand on her shoulder before letting out a huge smile one that seemed to lighten up her own face. "If you ever need to have a girly chat you know who to talk to." Scillia said before letting go of Tenshi it seemed she was about to fly since she summoned her wings. Scillia simply pulled out her pipe and lit it before she began smoking it and walking away. "Oh and make sure you do come back, us girls need to stick together and if you run off somewhere I have one less Ally." Scillia said finally losing the smile that covered her face as she simply watched Tenshi.

@nevolyn

She smiled slightly "I promise..." and then she took flight and soared just above the tides. Tenshi loved the smell of the sea and the wing swiping across her face. She did this for a couple hours until it became dark and she returned to the Fairy Tail headquarters. Going upstairs, she took the gift out for Rayichiro for his birthday. She wondered where he had wondered off to...

Michi walks into the guild hall and sticks her bow staff into the ground. She looks around and sighs. She was holding a bag of certain items. "So.... where is my pay" she said seriously.

(Srry for short post. Do not know how to join in))

As Rayichiro woke up, he was greeted by Natsu's Fire Dragon's Iron Fist. Before Natsu could punch him, Rayichiro kicked him away. He slowly stands up. "Requip... Ryuken..." He said and summoned his sword. "Natsu... are you ready to die?" "Wha-! STOP!" Before Natsu could see anything, Rayichiro made him fly through the ceiling with one sword swing. "AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH..."

Ash was at the bar flirting with Mira before he was interrupted with the loud screaming of the fire dragon. "Noisy kids." He muttered before taking a sip of his beer. Taking out one of his deck of cards he looked over at Ray. "Do you play?" He asked finding himself rather bored at the moment seeing as they must have been waiting for someone. He had already introduced himself to the master and now he was simply waiting for the order to leave on the mission which he honestly hoped was soon. After all he doesn't stay this handsome by staying awake all night and day.

@Rayischo

Tenshi took a seat beside Rayichiro and nudged at him with her shoulder. She felt positive that he would at least like the gift a little...

"Hey... It's your birthday isn't it?" she holds his gift in her pocket. Someone on the other side Rayichiro asked him if he played cards and she also became interested. She liked cards and the way certain games worked...

"If you don't mind, may I join in on the game?" she smiled and asked politely

@Rayischo @Peaceswore

Rayichiro turned to Ash. "No... I don't play... sorry... but I have one question." Rayichiro said. "You're the Guild Ace from Blue Pegasus, Right?" He asked him and held out a hand to shake. "Nice to meet you... I'm Rayichiro Kentei Agokume, Guild Ace of Fairy Tail. I don't think we've met before."

@Peaceswore

As he noticed Tenshi, he smiled a bit. "I'm glad that you remember... even if I stopped to celebrate my birthday 10 years ago. But why do you ask?" Rayichiro asked Tenshi and looks a bit confused.

@nevolyn @Peaceswore

Scillia decided that she had done enough good for the day and it was about time she headed back to the guild hall. Arriving at the guild hall she pushed open the doors and let out a slight sigh at the sound of Natsu being sent flying..again and the ceiling being broken again this was a normal day in this guild it seemed. Scillia eyes darted around the room before she spotted Ray and joyfully skipped over to him before she stopped about halfway as she noticed someone walking to him. Scillia decided that she may as well head over to him anyway, it was soon after that she noticed that Tenshi was there too. Scillia walked to behind Ray and placed her hands around his neck before placing resting her head on Ray's head. "Oh Ray you never told me you knew someone this Handsome have you been holding out on me?" Scillia asked staring at the purple haired man with a wide smile on her face, oh but she wasn't lying this purple haired man was handsome to say the least.

@Rayischo @nevolyn @Peaceswore

She smiles and sets the music box on the table

"Because I made you this..." she points at the small turning knob in the front of it

"
Just turn it and see what happens..." butterflies were fluttering in her stomach. She was hoping he would really like her gift

@Rayischo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back