• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fairy tail rp!

sukiedog

Come At Me Bro!
Hi all, I'm new here though I have role played on chicken smoothie for awhile, but I prefer more laid back replies from 2-5 sentences (I work for a living and I will disappear sometimes, though I do come back >.<). I prefer if we double up! (I can probably handle up to 3 to 4 characters)

I would Love a Fairy Tail rp!!!! with Oc's and Cannons (I have a strange craving to play Bickslow xD ) Containing romance, adventure and whatever else we can think of!

I also rp a lot of other things, so don't be shy to ask about something else!

Sweet! Any plot preferences? Or random? And is there any spacific characters you wanna be?

I wanna do Bickslow, an oc and maybe one or two others if you have a preference on who you want me to try.

I'd pm you but I'm under 24 hour restriction.

Do you refer a thread? Pms (when mine opens up) or email?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back