• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fairy Tail RP

Geozaki

Baby Dragon
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hey Peeps! Just had an idea for a Fairy Tail RP! (Well didn't just have it, but... ah you know what I mean). I haven't cemented all the details of the story yet, so am open to suggestions anyone may have. So far it's just the guilds will start off each in their guild halls accepting requests like normal guild life. But something will happen to bring them together. Will elaborate more when I know completely what will happen.

Finally. A Fairy Tail roleplay.

I was thinking that what brings the Guilds together is a race from a whole different planet that was brought to Earthland (or whatever) through unintended means. This race, fearing that humanity might kill them, begins attacking with magic that is completely different from the magic everyone's used to.

Do you want me to elaborate in PMs so I don't spoil it for everyone else?

Cool, Welcome! Wasn't planning on including anything canon, so we could keep it as spoiler free as possible for people who haven't seen many or any of the Fairy Tail episodes

I haven't seen anything past episode 90. I don't intend on getting any further. FT is fun to roleplay with, but boring to watch. I couldn't care less about spoilers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back