• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fairy Tail Next Generations

Hironex

Jade Emperor

Fairy Tail Next Generations

b68ad846fe77e6db85526f2ab610cebc1452736966_full.jpg

Hello! I'm Hironex, but you can just call me Hiro. Basically, I'm the new guy in town. I'm new to RPN, but, something has come up that made me realize . . . There are no Fairy Tail Rp's, or at least, I don't think their are. And even if their are, oh well. So, in remembrance of the Fairy Tail manga and anime, with the Mangas coming end, I made this Roleplay off of it. Enjoy!
Fairy Tail Character Sheet: Fairy Tail Next Generations CS
Fairy Tail IC: Fairy Tail Next Generations
Fairy Tail OOC: Fairy Tail Next Generations OOC

(SPOILER WARNINGS)his Rp starts around Thirty Years after the death of Achnologia, and after the official end of the Fairy Tail Manga. And rather than focusing on the main characters, our story focuses on the future, their children, but not only their children. All characters are allowed. And be as creative as you wish, but, keep in mind, there are rules.

Rule One: Dragon Slayers will rarely ever be accepted. As an OC, I will not allow any First or Third Gen Dragon Slayers, seeing as well, all other Dragons are dead. And Second Gen will be rare as well. On the case of Slayers, God Slayers are NOT trained by actual Gods, and as such do not have actual God capabilities. And Devil Slayers will be practically non existent.

Rule Two: Please, other than children, do not directly affect any major events that happened any time from before the end of the Manga. Meaning no characters with Natsu as their elder brother, no direct relation by blood or other wise, no inserting yourself into certain plot points. Etc.

Rule Three: No Over powered characters. Unless I give you a pass, you can't be all Achnologia Level, not at all. On that note, no children of the Black Dragon. I don't want to see any children of him at ALL.

Rule Four: Characters from Edolas are allowed, but you must have a VERY good explanation on how they came to earth. And, remember, they can not generate Ethernano like humans, so they can only use magic through lacrima.

Rule Five: I can't think up anything else XD Well, have fun guys!

coding by @Wapiti

Last edited:
Then I'll start by asking, do you have a clear and unwavering direction for this rp?
Not in the slightest XD

While, I do have an idea for plot, where it is to go, I don't have everything set. I have some villains, a huge plot in the end, but nothing really too big

Seems cool, but I can't read all of the text since I'm on my phone

Hironex Hironex
Two questions

1. You skipped rule 4 :P

2. Are Demons allowed? Of course none of the main cast were demons, but still.

I was thinking like the ones from the Tartaros arc, tho they use curses and were made by Zeref so....prolly not allowed.
Well, I mean if you find a creative way to make it work sure! X3 Though, be sure to study about those demons really carefully. As I will do right now XD

Well, I mean if you find a creative way to make it work sure! X3 Though, be sure to study about those demons really carefully. As I will do right now XD
Yeah I gotta too as well,

If not I may just make a regular demon, they use the same magic and stuff, they are basically tieflings.

You said God Slayers were not trained by actual gods, but never specified whether or not if they were allowed.
Elaborate.
Oh! Yes, they are allowed :D But you must add in the history as to how they gained the books that taught them the magic.

Hey, this is my first time ever using RP Nation to find roleplay, but this seems really cool. I'm still in the process of watching Fairy Tale, i'm only on episode like, 50. I'm sure there will be spoilers here and there, but do you think it'd impede my ability to roleplay if i've only really gotten past Laxus's attempted take over?

Hey, this is my first time ever using RP Nation to find roleplay, but this seems really cool. I'm still in the process of watching Fairy Tale, i'm only on episode like, 50. I'm sure there will be spoilers here and there, but do you think it'd impede my ability to roleplay if i've only really gotten past Laxus's attempted take over?

While the RP states it will be going to the end of the FAiry Tail Manga (Which means I'm behind) I believe you need to watch a bit more, or there is gonna be a lot spoiled, maybe...

That's just my two cents, I've already talked about stuff that spoils arcs.

Wow, that reply was quick! But alright if it's still going on by the time I watch some more episodes would it be possible for me to join still?

Wow, that reply was quick! But alright if it's still going on by the time I watch some more episodes would it be possible for me to join still?
No idea. I'm not the owner of the RP so I'm not the best to answer that question, I'm sorry.

I mean personally I'd like you to watch all the episodes of the anime, but that is 300 episodes.

Well, I don't think so? I suppose you could make a character and roleplay, but without full knowledge, the character can't have any relation to the main cast.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back