• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fairy Tail: New Beginnings

Soooo

I see there are no Fairy Tail Roleplays active, so, I'm making this one XP

I don't have everything planned out, and this is more of like a search thread, just to get some people till I make the real interest check.

(Spoiler alert)

What I thought up was basically a telling of the fairy tail universe, but in the future, several years in the future as the world and society as a whole is coming back from the destruction of Achnologia. But a new danger arises, and it seems the world itself is on the verge of being destroyed once more.

I need ideas, help with lore, and Co-Gm's, PM if you want to help with anything?

Soooo

I see there are no Fairy Tail Roleplays active, so, I'm making this one XP

I don't have everything planned out, and this is more of like a search thread, just to get some people till I make the real interest check.

(Spoiler alert)

What I thought up was basically a telling of the fairy tail universe, but in the future, several years in the future as the world and society as a whole is coming back from the destruction of Achnologia. But a new danger arises, and it seems the world itself is on the verge of being destroyed once more.

I need ideas, help with lore, and Co-Gm's, PM if you want to help with anything?
I'm interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back