• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fairy Tail: A New Beginning [Completed]

Are You All Fired Up?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No.

• Meaning?...

• Total voters
Lewai lowered her shield as Shin's Blood-shield expanded around them. She slammed the back of her spear into the ground, body shaking of exhaustion. Her Satan Soul: Abaddon, also called Destroyer-form, was slowly turning into her natural form against her will. Her silvery hair and blue eyes dispersed over the black hair and eyes. The muscular, tall body of Abaddon now shrinked to her normal size, leaving her to look like her normal self. To use both a Take over, and Requip spell at the same time, was draining. Panting, she kept herself up by grabbing a tight hold of her spear. "We.. Gotta find.. That.. Sheriff.." she managed to say between the heavy breathing. Her emerald armor stayed in place as it was, leaving her to look slightly smaller than usual, as the armor was still covering the entirety of her. 'God damn, I'm happy I decided to run here.'

She looked about her, to check on if everyone was okay. Outside the Blood-shield, she saw a figure.. No, two figures. They seemed to be struggling in the attack. Rock, metal and wood rained around the two, and she looked over her shoulder at the others and gritted her teeth. She had to save them, if she could. "Get to the sheriff! I'll follow!" she yelled towards the group of FairyTail-wizards. "Requip: Sarimanok's Flight Armor!"

Once again, the weapons and armor on her body started glowing as she walked towards the two figures with shaky legs. Her emerald-green armor was slowly replaced by a cloth-like, sapphire-colored piece of armor. Her arms and chest covered with the same sapphire blue color, leaving her stomach, shoulders and back open. Instead of full-body armor, a knee-length skirt, with splits on each side, followed by high-heeled leather boots appeared. Her shield and spear disappeared, and she grabbed the handle of a navy-blue one-handed sword with a wavy blade. Her hair was now up in a tall pony-tail, and her hands covered in black gloves. Those who knew of this armor, knew she could obtain immense speed in it, making it look like she could fly. Once the transformation was complete, she bent her shaking knees, took a deep breath, and shot forward towards the two figures.

By the looks of it, this would be her last transformation in a while. Unfortunate, as this was the armor leaving her most vulnerable to attacks because of it's offensive purposes. With the speed she had obtained, she was by the two figures in no-time. It seemed to be a boy. But what was that thing under him? Was it.. A dog..? Her horizontal speed-posture changed as she got close enough to the two. Bending down, adrenaline pumping through her body as the buildings continued to collapse around them, she placed a hand on his shoulder to let him know she was there.
"Hey! Are you alright? Can you stand? Here, keep your hand around me."

@kirito1337
@David Van Aken @Saul

Drake looked at the girl and Ammy began to whimper as her master was taking damage. He nodded as he stood Amaterasu was on the ground whimpering. Drake would talk to the Girl once he was out of this mess. He picked Ammy up and shielded her with his upper body as he followed the woman. He had felt worse pain than this but he was Glad somebody was helping him. @Traceless

[SIZE=24px][COLOR=#006600]αℓуѕѕα gαя∂ηєя[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Nodding towards Jacob, Alyssa's hand quickly went to her hidden belt. Feeling the cool metal slide through her fingers, she stopped, grabbing the now slightly warm silver key she'd been looking for. "Gate of the Clock." she murmured, raising her hand, as she channeled her magic through the small piece of metal. "Horologium."

At her words, a type of silver mist appeared as the large clock Spirit appeared, the see-through door of his body open. "Hello...." he replied, leading Alyssa to nod at him.

"Misty, get inside Horologium. We'll create a tunnel underground so we can get through to the Sheriff. You don't mind right?" she asked the Spirit, never wanting to make them do something they don't want to do.

The Spirit shook it's head, "It's fine Miss. Alyssa." he agreed, causing the green-haired mage to grin at him.

"All right, Misty. Got you your ride, now just need...." she trailed off, fingers searching for a certain gold key. Stopping once she felt the slightly warmed metal, she unhooked the key, already channeling her magic as she twirled the item in her hand. "Gate of the Maiden, I summon thee." she chanted softly. "Virgo!"

With another small poof of 'mist', the maid-like spirit appeared, bowing slight. "Punishment, madam?" she asked. Sighing, the Contractor shook her head no.

"We need to dig a tunnel. Can you tell where the Gun using Sheriff is?" she asked, and the Spirit thought for a moment before nodding. "Good, we need a clean tunnel that'll be stable enough for Horologium to walk on. Make it as small as possible we want to go unnoticed." she ordered, readying her Script pen to close the opening they would soon make.

Virgo quickly started to spin in place, digging through the earth to create the tunnel her Master requested as Alyssa glanced around Jacob's mist wall. "Get ready to take that thing down," she told the mage. "Horologium I'll go first, you jump down after me, then Ryos," she said, glancing at the poison dragon slayer. "I'll need you to fix this in the opening once you're in." she said, quickly writing up the words 'EARTH'.

"Ready?" she asked, looking at the two other mages.

@Refaulted @BLUR

Kandossi.jpg

Kandosii
After lugging the two unconscious demon-spawn, to a green-amethyst grotto, built by the beginning of the pier in honor of the 1st Battle of Pinnacale, Kandosii switched to his pistol, finally revealing the weapon to the world around.

"Re-Quip Magic: Colt 45." He took aim into the air and activated a spell: "Guns Magic: Bulletworks."

*Pow-Pow-Pow*

He fired off multiple rounds, and they exploded high into the air in a burst of colored confetti, leaving a sparkling message for all to see in their wake. It said:

[All Guilds. Sheriff's Station. Center of Town. It's Time.]

Giving one last look towards the two he brought to shelter moments earlier, he started off at a trot, then broke into a sprint as he raced through the streets to his place of work.

Last edited by a moderator:
Before Ryos could respond to Alyssa's comment, he was shoved by Dusty, effectively making Ryos avoid the blood attack head towards the two. Looking back, he spotted a group of mages, with a maddened red-headed Dragon Slayer up front, whom Ryos recognized as none other than the Blood Dragon Slayer, Shin. He didn't understand what had caused the guy to attack him and the rest of the group, but he didn't care. They had a mission to complete, and he couldn't waste his time playing psychologist. Shin's actions caused a ruckus, as all of Fairy Tail began arguing with one another, leading a blue-haired Fairy to walk up and explain that they were on a mission. Ryos had already guessed that much, and at that time another Fairy Tail wizard entered the fray. Just as she was about to argue that everyone was here for the same mission, the group shook violently, with loud booms echoing in the sky.

"An explosion? This has Raccoon Alliance written all over it."

Jacob, being the Warden of the Fog, used Mist Magic to keep the group from harm's way as several structures began crumbling around them. After a short while, he seemed very exhausted, leading Ryos to believe the magic Jacob was using expended a large amount of his energy. After Dusty told Ryos and Alyssa to take care of Jacob, he left. Ryos ran a hand through his hair, sighing. It was all for the best, since Dusty and Kandosii didn't exactly get along. The whole situation had turned into a mess, however. Alyssa took charge, using her Celestial Spirits to both get Jacob under safe protection and create a passage to Sheriff Kandosii's office. It was finally time to speak to the man.

"I'll need you to fix this in the opening once you're in." Alyssa said, quickly writing up the words 'EARTH'.

"No problem," Ryos nodded, smiling at his teammate, "I have to say Alyssa, you've really been a star in this mission. I don't know what we could have done without you.

@Infinities Lover

(Sorry. Just got back from shopping with my dad.)

Jacob crawled into the Celestial Spirit's door, shutting it behind him. The fog cloud around them started to wane thin, most likely from Jacob's closeness to unconciousness. He sighed. "If you all...can hear me...you all go first...because I don't know how much more...I can keep the barrier up...but I'm safe in here...so for safety reasons...you all go first...then I'll...let the fog down...sorry I'm not being more useful..." He hoped his words could be heard. A small hole appeared in the side of the cloud. He frowned, the edge's of his vision darkening. He shouldn't have gone through so much extreme's to keep them from getting hit by debris and explosives.

Meanwhile, Dusty barreled down the streets, still observant for any explosives that were yet to be triggered. He hadn't crossed any, so he kept running among the debris-ridden streets. It had seemed like not all parts of the port town had been targeted by the explosives. He jumped up onto the top of a pile of rubble next to a destroyed house. He sniffed the air, focusing his sense of smell. His nose was amazing, allowing him not only to pick up faint smells, but also pick up scents of magic and what type. Though he could only tell magic's he had gotten a scent of before, most magic would smell the same. Like any form of fire magic had a somewhat smokey scent to it, as air barely had a distinct smell aside from what he called an 'empty' smell.

His eyes snapped open as he got a scent that would otherwise go unnoticed to the common nostrils. He jumped down and observed the pile of rock he had been standing on. He laid down on the ground and sniffed along the split of the rock and actual ground. He then got into a kneeling position, shoving his fingers under the rock. He took a phew breathes, then started to lift the rock. It wasn't terribly heavy, but it still weighed more than he predicted. He frowned, then closed his eyes again. He tapped into his magic, and a magic circle appeared under him. He gritted his teeth. Magic started to flow into his arms, making him feel stronger. He smirked, attempting to lift the boulder again. His muscles bulged from the strain, and sweat beaded on his forehead. But the boulder finally moved, tilting from his strength. He then shuffled his back under it and pushed up with his legs, holding the rock up so he could observe what was under it.

As he had assumed and smelled, a man was cowering under the pile of rocks, seemingly uninjured aside from the frightened look on his face as he took in the scared teenager in front of him. "
W-who are...?"

Dusty grunted. "
Does it matter? Just get out of there before this rick crushes my spine and you get trapped here permanently. Come on."

The man quickly crawled out of the closed space, and Dusty proceeded to shuffle out from under the rock and let it fall down, having it rise a cloud of dirt and dust. He wiped the sweat from his forehead, and turned to the man he rescued, smiling. "
There ya' go, sir. A simple than-" He then took in the man's facial expression, a mix of disgust and fear. "M-monster! Demon! Why can't you stupid Guild Mages leave our peaceful town alone!" With those stinging words, the man took off down the street, leaving Dusty dumbfounded. He quickly shook his head and growled in the direction the citizen had run. "Oh, yeah?! Is that how you damn people of this damn town thank someone who saves your worthless life?! Remember your words the next time you're cowering in a pile of rubble, trapped!" He spit at the man, then turned on his heel and walked down the road.

He heard a pop in the air, and his gaze turned to the confetti that had appeared in the sky above the town. He grunted. '
Time to get some answers and get this mess down and over with. No one wants, as I am, a monster in this nice little town of nice folk.' He scoffed, making his way to the sheriff's station that the man had pointed out, taking his time, not wanting to confront the sheriff after having nearly smashed his skull in.

(Sorry also if this is really long and bothersome to read. I felt motivated...)

The train roared as it burst from the ground in a pillar of flames. Geis made his way out and started for the forest in order to set up a camp. Yhe rest of Silver Linings followed and gathered.supplies for the camp.

Sent from my R800i using Tapatalk 2

With a sigh of relief, Lewai scanned the boy up and down to make sure he was uninjured. It was all dust and dirt, from what she could see, but if he was damaged beneath that, she couldn't tell. The buildings were still collapsing around them or standing crooked. All around them were bricks, pebbles, splinters, pieces of wood and some places, even food. Scattered. "Friggin' Raccoons.." she mumbled through gritted teeth as she took in her new surroundings. It was obvious the Raccoon Alliance was behind this. The air was filled with dust and dirt, making it hard to see. Her tongue felt dry, and her throat hurt from the dust she had been breathing in the past few minutes. Her fellow FairyTail members would be fine as a group. She needed to get this boy to safety.

Lewai changed her focus to the boy and the dog he seemed to be protecting with his body. She COULD carry them both, but it would strain her even more as she would have to use a Satan Soul-form again. Before she could think of any other solutions, she heard something that sounded like.. Fireworks? What the hell?

She looked up to locate where the sound had come from, knees bent in case it was an incoming attack. Still gazing upwards, she could barely see something that seemed like letters on the sky. She couldn't make out all the words, but she was fairly certain it had something to do with the Sheriff's station and time. Last time she had seen an old map of Pinnacle, the station was placed in the town center. If she had her luck with her, it would still be there.

After a moment of thought, she grabbed a hold around the boy's waist to keep him up in-case he was injured. "I'll bring our speed up in bits and pieces, alright? So don't fret if we suddenly seem to teleport." she explained to him with a concerned look. After a few minutes of walking, she took a deep breath and pushed as hard as she could off the ground. She could only bring them a couple of feet forward, but it was faster than walking all the way. Her breath got heavier, but every now and then she took deep breaths and managed to bring them to the town center faster, even if each kick brought them shorter distances each time.

As the two mages and the dog reached the town center, her legs would no longer move. She was at her limit. A metallic taste enterred her mouth, and she fell to her knees. "Damnit.." she whispered as black dots infiltrated her sight. Desperately, she tried blinking it away, but found herself falling forward without any strenght to stop herself. Her arms came up in front of her out of pure reflex, and stopped her fall to her surprise. She looked up at the boy and the dog with a reassuring smile. "Go to.. The Sheriff's station.. I'll.. Be fine.." she stuttered, air rasping through her lungs. 'It's been a long time since I've used that kindof magic.. I'm losing my touch..'

@Archdemon

Drake looked at the girl who was on the floor empty of energy and shook his head while He puts Amaterasu down she walked up to the girl and began licking her face as thank you. Drake began to help the girl up despite what she said but he wasn't doing this cause he wanted to be nice he was doing this just cause she helped them so he's just returning the favor. He allowed his body to be used as support and he asked her "Give me directions and I'll get us to the station." Amaterasu barked happily as she also agreed with her master. The wolf walked in front and sat down waiting for the girl to speak. @Traceless

[SIZE=24px][COLOR=rgb(0,102,0)]αℓуѕѕα gαя∂ηєя[/COLOR][/SIZE]

"No problem," Ryos said, smiling at the green-haired mage, "I have to say Alyssa, you've really been a star in this mission. I don't know what we could have done without you."

Flushing, mostly at the praise and a bit of anger, she threw a weak glare over her shoulder, muttering for the poison mage to shut up when Horologium spoke. "If you all...can hear me...you all go first...because I don't know how much more...I can keep the barrier up...but I'm safe in here...so for safety reasons...you all go first...then I'll...let the fog down...sorry I'm not being more useful...He says." the Spirit informed the two Lamia Scale mages.

Alyssa narrowed her eyes at the weak form of Jacob. "You're going when I say you're going Misty." she growled. Glancing at Ryos, she nodded, noticing the small gaps starting to form in Jacob's wall. "Come one, we have to hurry." she said.

The green-haired woman suddenly felt a small rush of energy, knowing Virgo had returned. Taking a breath, Alyssa dropped down into the hole and hurried forward a few steps so she could watch as the Clock Spirit dropped down behind her.

"You're up Ryos!" she called up to dragon slayer.

@Refaulted @BLUR

Nodding, Ryos was about to jump into the hole made by Alyssa's Celestial Spirit, Virgo, when suddenly three loud gunshots sounded in the distance. Through the remnants of Jacob's Mist Magic, it would have been difficult to see the words that now embellished the sky. Luckily, Ryos had the eyes of a dragon, and his heightened sight was just barely able to make out what they said.

[All Guilds. Sheriff's Station. Center of Town. It's Time.]

The typical calm, blank expression Ryos wore had quickly vanished. He was determined to help rid Pinnacle of the Raccoon Alliance, and hopefully he could help Sheriff Kandosii open his heart to Wizard Guilds as well. He knew something must have happened for Kandosii to hate guilds; he couldn't have always hated them. However, Ryos knew little to nothing about the history of Pinnacle. Though he always prided himself on having information on all the little things regarding magic and mages, Pinnacle had always been, more or less, a taboo subject. Without the knowledge of what had caused Kandosii to hate guilds, Ryos had never been able to understand him. What he did understand, was that Sheriff Kandosii loved his town. Pinnacle was everything to the guy, and Ryos would give it his all to help protect it. Now was his chance to prove it to himself. With the help of his fellow wizards, he would take down Raccon Alliance. Together, they would save Pinnacle. They would show Kandosii that guilds are meant to do good in the world.

Alongside helping Sheriff Kandosii, Ryos knew there was still one more person that needed help, himself. He still had to make up for Echidna, where his recklessness caused fatal injuries to himself, and put others around him through emotional turmoil. He still had to make up for his poor performance in his last mission, to show himself that he was in control, regardless of what happened. He had to show everyone what it meant to be an S-Class member of one the most powerful guilds in Fiore. He had to make certain that his reputation as a powerful wizard was not a farce. He had so much to prove, and accomplishing this mission could do it for him. Along with that, he would save the lives of the many citizens of Pinnacle. He could open a door to Kandosii's life that had long closed. The importance of this mission had just made itself crystal clear to Ryos.

"This is it then"

And at that moment, Ryos' purple eyes shined with determination. Quickly, he slid down the hole, coming down right beside Alyssa. This was the time to get it all back. This was the time to regain what was lost, and that had nothing to do some artifacts. No, Ryos had lost himself, but when he would find himself again, he would come back stronger.

Glacing over at Alyssa, Ryos gave her a serious look. "Alright, lets go. We can't afford to waste another second," he said, fixing his eyes forward, and beginning to make his way through the passage.

@Infinities Lover @Refaulted

Moments after Kandosii left, Blitz began waking up. How did I end up here? Wasn't I fighting with those dark mages.... And his memories started coming back of when he was about to lose control, and when he was being knocked out by some guy with a cowboy hat. So the entire fight that happened he couldn't recall but when Blitz stood up he noticed there being a girl next to him who was still asleep. He had a feeling that he was the reason why she was like this and could only feel regret by not being able to control himself at the time.

When he walked back out to the pier, he noticed a message that was written in the sky
[All Guilds. Sheriff's Station. Center of Town. It's Time.] He put two and two together to understand that the man that stopped his rampaging was the sherif so with this, Blitz pulled himself together and left a message in the sand for the girl before leaving. [ Sorry] was all that was written on it.

After making it back to the town he noticed the sound of explosions ringing out through the city.
I need to get there quick before this escalates further luckily there was a map of the town still intact near the docks, which he took to help him find out where the sherif station is which in this case was at the center of town. Problem was while he was navigating his way through, he noticed the stares of people and their reaction towards him which by now he has a good understanding on why they were giving him these looks. Questions started building up in is head such as how much damage did he cause? Why was he left here instead of being locked up in some cage? and most importantly, did he kill someone? The last question scared him the most as he couldn't bare the thought of killing someone innocent. The only way he could get answers to those questions were to see the sherif himself, this time not being some monster who almost destroyed an entire block.

Michael stretched his body and dusted the sand on his body as soon as he got on the harbour. That time in the desert screwed him up really good. What a mission. Three whole weeks searching for something that in the end that didn't even existed. A rich fellow was paying a lot of money for people to take out the giant "Sand Worm" out of his snake farm, and in the end, it was just a rabbit. Three weeks using lightning magic on a desert to find a goddamn rabbit. At least he got paid, and got paid really well. Maybe he should take that money to travel back to his country, visit his parents... No, they were just fine. Besides, they said they never wanted to see his face again, and that was okay. Now it was time to get back to his guild. He was really missing them. They were slowing putting their pieces together ever since the whole dark guilds thing happened, but they never stopped working, even with only a few members.

Stopping in front of the Sabertooth Guild Hall doors, Michael heard something weird. Actually, it wasn't about what he heard, it was about what he didn't heard. Noise. The whole place was completely silent. He tried to push the door to walk inside but it was closed. He took the key out of his pocked and placed it on the keyhole, spinning it and walking inside. There was a little bit of dust on the furniture and the bar. Where was everybody? Looking over the counter, he saw a couple of letters resting over it. One was addressed to him, from Sergei. He placed it on his pocket to read later. The second one was from the magic council, also addressed to him. It was a letter about some sort of situation on the town of Pinnacle. He had never heard of the city but that was pretty normal since he wasn't from Fiore. Nevertheless, he had to head to that town as soon as possible. Whatever it was, it looked serious.

He stopped by at the train station, hoping to get that done quickly. After facing a big line, he got to tickets seller. "Excuse me sir, a ticket to Pinnacle. Return". The man looked back at Michael with an unexpressive face while chewing gum. "Yeaaah, noooo... There's no trains going there anytime soon. Some jerk blew up the lines". Surprised to hear that, Michael left the station. What would he do now? Stay there while everyone was doing their mission in another town? No, no, no. He would have to go there, one way or another. He decided to go in the only way he could. He hated doing that... Turning into a lightning, he started to run across the clouds, reaching frontiers and breaking paths. Upon seeing the city, he aimed towards the town center. That was always the worst part. He fell down from the skies, reaching the town center and exploding as a lightning.

Ouch...

A grimace covered Lewai's face as the dog started licking it, but a faint laugh escaped her lips. Unable to speak, she lifted a shaky arm, petting the dog softly between the ears. All she needed was some rest, and something to eat. Then she would be up and kicking again, hopefully with more power than now. She felt weak. It might have something to do with her previous mission, where she had been forced to take on her most powerful Take Over. Could it be the aftermath?

The boy bent down towards her, and helped her to her feet. They ached, but she would be able to get to their destination with a bit of help. "Thank you.." she whispered, beads of sweat covering her forehead in exhaustion. Slowly, she scanned the area with a numb look. It seemed they were pretty close. She lifted a finger, shaking as if her entire body had been electrocuted. "That way."

Her arm was resting over his shoulders, making it easy for her to stand on her feet without any further strain. This was embarassing, but she would have to look past her pride, and get them to the Sheriff's office. The sooner she got herself there, the sooner she would get her strenght up again. There was not a chance in the world she would let the others deal with this mess while she was resting like an old lady. Gasping for air, she carefully placed one foot in front of the other, leaning most of her weight on the poor boy who she didn't know was injured or not. They would have to try and get there together. It wasn't even far.

Before she could take another step, a bright light followed by an explosion appeared right in front of them. Without the strenght to put up anything but a surprised face, she cursed herself for choosing this armor. If this was the friggin' Raccoons, they would be deadmeat. Dust and dirt whirled up around them as what seemed like lightning struck. "What the.." was all Lewai managed to say as the lightning took shape as a boy. 'Another boy? A wizard? You gotta be kiddin' me..'

As Kaito opened his eyes he saw a flash of lightning hit the ground behind some buildings. 'That isn't normal lightning' Kaito thought looking in the direction it came from. He stood up when he realised there could be a another mage here. He ran towards the direction from where it came from. He ran past everything he past before when he was lost and now it felt like he wasn't lost any more.

After several minutes of running he stopped and took a breath, he then slowly turned the corner to see a "a girl? he said. He slowly walked up to her so she could see him and he could see her clearly "Wow..." he said out loud she could obviously hear him. He didn't noticed Michael right next to them instead he was... "you are...' his heart started to beat faster 'oh god it's happening' he thought he put a hand on her cheek "you are perfect" he said in a seducing voice...

His Heart and mind was going insane he felt like never before (but that's what he always thinks, and it's probably going to kill him one day) he felt in love with a complete stranger..again. While awaiting a reply from the beautiful girl standing in front of him, he took that moment to check her perfect figure...

@Traceless @The Gil

Drake sighed as the lightning bolt was a boy and that another came over and told Lewai that she was 'Perfect' he shook his head "This has to be the strangest day I've ever experienced..." He said as Amaterasu growled at both boys. The town center was In shock as the boy turned out to be a lightning bolt. Drake then said "Out of our way!" And began walking towards the station. Ammy was walking besides them but was growling to keep the other two boys away.

@Traceless @The Gil @Verhiron

Kono

Kono walked away from shin grumpily, making his way back into the town, however he didn't get far. Before he had even gone a couple of metres there was a sudden ringing in his ears and shaking from the ground as an enormous explosion occurred, throwing rubble off in all directions. In reaction Kono exclaimed "Fire dragon's flame shield" before crossing his arms into an 'x' shape and holding them above his head. Flames spewed forth from the centre of the shape and created a dome of flame around him. Any rubble being burnt to a crisp before it could touch him. When the explosion passed Kono brought his arms back to his sides and the flame dome receded into a small sphere and burnt out on the floor. Kono was a bit shaken by the event but looked quite calm externally. He looked back at the group, and was approaching them when suddenly three gunshots rang out from an unknown source, before another explosion of light this time high in the sky, creating letters which read 'All Guilds. Sheriff's Station. Center of Town. It's Time.' Kono sighed, if the explosion was due to a guild they'd all be dead meat, however it was more likely it was from the criminals they were hunting. The raccoon alliance.

Kono reached down into his pocket and slipped out a small glass bottle with a burning flame inside. It was the same kind from earlier at the guild. The cork popped off easily with a flick of Kono's thumb and the flame inside spewed forth out of it. Kono quickly slurped it out of the air before it disappeared and wiped his mouth. The shield wouldn't have drained much magic energy, but he needed all he could get for their mission.

The trip to the sheriff's station didn't take long. A couple of minutes to be exact. When Kono arrived he entered the building slowly, it wasn't very large, but that didn't really matter. He called out "Hello? Kandosii?" into the building, as Kandosii himself wasn't visible.

Episode 2: The Raccoon Alliance!

Fairy Tail: A New Beginning Last time on Fairy Tail: A New Beginning, the legal guilds have finally arrived at the infamous city of Pinnacle. To their surprise, the port was already a hot-zone for violence and warfare as dark mages assaulted them immediately upon arrival. In a tense encounter with the stressed Sheriff Kandosii, an agreement has been struck: all supporting mages will rendezvous at the Sheriff's Office in the center of the city, a massive structure that doubles as the city's town hall. As mysterious explosions continue to be set off both far away and nearby, what surprises await them at the heart of Pinnacle?

Location - Pinnacle Docks

Time - 3:14 PM

Date - April 14, x987

Raccoon_Alliance_Elite_Trio.jpg
“Man, look at this pisshole. Should’ve burned this place to the ground years ago!”

“Shut it, Stein,” an icy-looking blonde said, his voice stern and commanding. He was a lean and muscular man of average height, wearing an open gray blazer with lines running down it in a stylish-design that contrasted with the exposed white dress shirt he wore underneath. Below that, he had a pair of fashionable black dress pants secured by a leather belt.

Combined with the cold, professional expression upon his face, he looked like the spitting image of a man on business. Which he did happen to be on, and no, it wasn’t involved in the unicorn trade. Rather, he was a member of the Raccoon Alliance, and he had a job to do.

“Kirazale,” a purple-haired man man addressed, a little taller than the blonde. He too wore a business-like gray blazer and black dress pants, but differentiated with a casual blue t-shirt underneath. “The target’s taking the bait, should we move in now?”

“Hell yeah!” said the first voice, Stein. Instead wearing a white coat over his business suit and vest, the tallest of them made an intimidating sight with the wild look in his eyes and huge pistol he carried in his hand.

Kirazale, the blonde, cut Stein off before he could say more. “Much as I hate to agree with the baffoon, it’s time. Stein, you take point with me. Lennix, you’ll be flanking around his blind side.”

His two companions nodded at their orders and jumped into action, one enthusiastically and the other boredly.

Fairy Tail: A New Beginning

Pinnacle_Waves.jpg

Kandosii was still ambling towards towards the center of town, when he stopped to take a quick look at the breaking waves. My, this is a mighty fine view I have here. I wish little Vaiya were here to see this. Holding in the scenery for a few moments longer, the sheriff tensed as he heard the sound of a rock being kicked, somewhere from behind.

To his surprise, he was facing down the barrel of a large, silver pistol in the hands of a tall, sandy-haired man, who grinned madly at him. “What’s up, punk?”

With that, Stein pulled the trigger and fired a shot straight towards A’den.

Child’s play. Kandosii was used to being shot at. Hell, he loved being shot at. Dodging under the bullet as if it was second nature, he muttered a spell, signaling the start of the fight. “Guns Magic: Ejection.”

A’den’s own barrel was raised towards the sandy-haired man, bullets rushing out in a hurry, and launching the enemy backwards, high into the air, until he could no longer be seen. “That’s one down fellas,” A’den gloated with a wink.

He didn’t have much time to continue before an invisible blast impacted his gut and knocked the air out his lungs. A’den fell to his knees and grasped at nothing, while his body tried in vain to get back in rhythm. Son of aEven thoughts were getting hard to form.

Okay, relax partner. Let the body adjust and come right back at them with twice the force. Pushing onto one knee, and trying to steady himself on two legs, the sheriff immediately stopped after looking up into the air.

Suddenly, a white form came collapsing down from the skies, holding his pistol in two hands and aiming it towards the Sheriff’s body. Despite the burns and holes in his clothes from the previous attack, Stein was grinning as wildly as ever. “Take this! Explosion Magic: Deep Impact!”

Deep Impact? That sounds... It was. It was a spell he knew very well. In fact, he had used it himself to blow up a train just a few days prior. Jumping out of the way, with arms and legs pulled into body, the sheriff rolled out of the impact zone, the blast just missing him by mere inches.

Even then he was not allowed respite, this time by a swinging roundhouse kick coming in just as he recovered. The extended leg, connected to a blonde man with an icy expression, was just barely blocked with a millisecond to spare.

Kandosii delivered a fierce counter-attack, throwing a right hook directly into the jaw of his opponent.

Still on his toes, he just barely noticed the thump of a boot hitting the hard ground. Taking a look with one eye, he saw the crazy one running in again with a fist cocked-back for an attack.

A punch was thrown! But his physical skill was just as famed as his magical. Taking the blow to the back of the head, the sheriff whipped around, caught the man’s arm, tossing him over his own body, leaving the sandy-haired man to sail through the air and land with a thud, feet away.

A ferocious melee ensued between A’den, Stein, and Kirazale, a dancing struggle between two storms, each trying to overpower the other. What the stony Stein and crazed Kirazale created with their merciless assault and coordinated teamwork, A’den countered with the speed and power of his own maelstrom, able to match both dark mages toe-to-toe.

Kicking the tall, sandy-haired man back, and blocking a punch from the blonde, the sheriff was about to counter-attack when he felt a cold palm harshly grip his shoulder. He brought his elbow up to smack the intruder when suddenly, his knees went slack and he crumpled onto the ground.

Confused, A’den tried to get up again, but found that his body wasn’t responding to any commands. In fact, his vision was starting to get blurry, and black spots started appearing out of the corner of his eyes.

‘Damn it,’ he thought, agonizingly trying to will his way through whatever Magic was put on him, to no avail, ‘How...how is this possible? I failed?’

With that, his world went black.

“Stein, what are you doing? Get on the boat,” called out Kirazale, carrying the unconscious body of A’den Kandosii across his shoulder.

“Nah, boss. That fight didn’t go on long enough!” the wild man replied, giving a crazed grin. “I’m gonna head back soon; just gotta relieve some of this tension first!”

The blonde and the sandy-haired man looked at each for a few moments before they seemed to come to a resolution.

“Fine,” Kirazale said, turning away to release the ship from its bindings, “But if you haven’t returned by tomorrow then I’ll have your head, got it?”

Stein smirked. “Got it, Two. Tell One I said ‘hi,’ would ya?”

Raccoon_Alliance_Lieutenant.jpg

Within the Sheriff's Office sat a figure. Unlike the squad of dark mages that guarded him, he was a massive, bulky man, with graying blue hair and an arrogant sneer on his face.

Sitting with his arms crossed and feet propped up on the sheriff's wooden desk, he watched a blue lacrima shift between the images of people. Mages...legal guild mages, in fact. All of whom were making their way towards his trap.

His name was Lieutenant Gerald Oswald of the Raccoon Alliance, and he was the commanding officer of the platoon of dark mages stationed currently within the sheriff's compound.

Lieutenant Oswald only had one task, and he aimed to complete it with extreme prejudice: the ambush and elimination of all legal guild mages within the city of Pinnacle.

The man laughed as he watched a white-haired mage enter the building, dressed in a red and white striped shirt with a silly-looking crimson bandana around his head.

With about a hundred dark mages, nearly a dozen of them A-Class, there was no way these punks would stand a chance. Besides, if it came down to it, he was a low S-Class mage himself. This would definitely be in their favor! (not)

"Hello? Kandosii?" the boy's voice came through in the monitor, looking rather lost in the lobby at the entrance to the office. The place was already cleared out, of course, and most of the building's staff had been thrown in their own prison cells. Ha! The irony!

Gerald pulled out his communications lacrima, and made his orders, "Squad Alpha, engage! Squad Beta, hold back with Epsilon when the other mages arrive, and attack at will. All other squads, remain on standby."

Raccoon Alliance Dark Mage Squad A group of 10 dark mages led by an A-Class wizard, the majority of them are fairy weak, between the levels of C-Class and B-Class. For a normal Mage, just one of them shouldn't be a problem, but they work and chain their attacks well together. It will be a punishing fight for anyone who lacks wide, area-of-effect abilities, and everyone will be on their toes from the coordinated sneak attacks by these mages.

As Kono would explore the cement walls, tile floors, and wooden furnishings of the entrance to the large Sheriff's Office, which was both the town hall and police station for Pinnacle, he would find not a soul in sight. It was quiet and empty. In fact, from the scattered papers and unfinished meals, it looked as if the building had been abandoned in a rush.

Just as he would move on to go further in, he heard a thud. Suddenly, men in black cloaks appeared out of nowhere! Some equipped with weapons, the others conjuring magic circles with their hands, it was obvious that they weren't friendly people.

With a battlecry, they launched their assault. "ATTACK!"

• "Sandy Gold" = Stein

"Blue" = Kirazale

"Light Purple" = Lennix

"Light Red" = Sheriff A'den Kandosii

"Dark Red" = Lieutenant Gerald Oswald & Dark Mages

"Blue-Green" = Kono Iradel

@kirito1337 @Infinities Lover @Kinesthetics

Kono

With no immediate response Kono decided that Kandosii must simply be further in to the building, out of earshot of his call. he walked forwards into the main building, which was larger than the entrance. Something was strange within. Still warm cups of tea and coffee sat by work stations, and a half eaten bowl of rice, which was steaming. Immediately Kono knew something was up, but he dismissed it as the staff leaving in fear of the approaching guild wizards and the explosions. The guilds weren't very popular in pinnacle after all. As he was just about to move towards the second, further in section of the sheriffs station a sudden thud broke the eerie silence, and some men appeared from the darkness, donned in black cloaks and brandishing weapons of various sizes and natures, as well as conjuring magical circles. It was evident they were going to attack him imminently, proven by their cries of "ATTACK". Immediately Kono exclaimed "Fire dragon's inferno wave!" before holding his clenched fists in front of him and smacking them together. Immediately as they connected a brilliant wave of flame erupted from in between, washing over the group of hostile cloaked men furiously. Before they could even react to his first attack Kono slid across the floor and under their feet in seconds, standing up behind two others and smacking their heads together. The attack had weakened the hostile force, but a couple remained standing.

[SIZE=24px][COLOR=#006600]αℓуѕѕα gαя∂ηєя[/COLOR][/SIZE]

"Alright, lets go. We can't afford to waste another second," Ryos stated as he started forward. Alyssa rolled her eyes, honestly, she hoped he tripped over a rock. But she doubted he would. Any tunnel dug by Virgo was pristine and perfect. Which also made her wonder why the Spirit always asked for Punishment...It was a bit creepy.

The Celestial Scripter let out a sigh, quickly writing the word 'LIGHT' in small letters above her palm. "Slow down Toxic, the rest of us can't see perfectly in the dark." she stated, quickly catching up to the poison mage. "You need to wait up for us. You may be a super tough S-Class mage, but you're only one super tough S-Class mage." she told him, her tone unusually gentle as she placed her hand on his arm. "Let us help, dolt." she said with a certain type of fondness that showed she did care about her teammates.

Giving him a grin, she continued walking, lighting the way, Ryos beside her and Horologium carrying Jacob behind them. They needed to hurry, if she was being honest. The Clock Spirit had a time limit and the more time wasted they wasted, the less power she had, and Jacob had less time to recover. They couldn't afford to try and defend him if they had to fight as soon as they emerged.

Letting out a sigh, she glanced around the dark tunnel before noticing the ground started to slope upwards. "Alright, we're almost at the top." she announced, running ahead a bit. "Virgo wouldn't have just exposed the tunnel, so there's going to be a thin layer of dirt to push out. Be prepared for a bit of dust." she warned the two, though at this point, with all the silence from Jacob, she wasn't even sure if he was conscious.

"Ryos, I'll move the dirt, you carry Misty. Horologium's time is almost up and I can't carry him out." she said, not waiting for a response before she moved towards the small opening left by the Maid Spirit.

Stepping forward, Alyssa braced herself before she started to push, her shoulder and hands pressed against the dirt. Giving two shallow pushes the dirt quickly gave way, letting a small amount of light into the tunnel.

Pushing again, she called back to Ryos, "I can see some of the building, but it looks like we're right outside the Sheriff's station. Hopefully we can find him."

Giving one final push, the rest of the dirt gave way, and the green-haired mage was able to pull her self up and out into the air.

@BLUR @Refaulted

Vaiya Kandosii & Ryos Delmora

Vaiya hated waitressing. Sure, her coworkers were always nice and polite, and most of her customers already knew her in some way, shape, or form.

“But damnit! Why does this dress have to be so skimpy!?” she whined out loud, quickly palming her face in embarrassment.

Sometimes, Tora was right about this being something totally below her. But still, she didn’t want to take the numerous job offers from all those smucks who wanted to get in her good graces. It was hard enough finding this foreign joint, started up by a man who moved in from overseas after the Battle of Pinnacle. Vaiya really didn’t think she’d find anything else that paid this well without thinking of her as anything else but the sheriff’s little sister.

A bell ringed by the front desk. “I’ve got it!” she announced to the other waitresses cleaning the tables. Taking a deep breath, she put a bright smile on her cheeks and turned around.

“Hi, and welcome to Island Paradise Cafe, how may I help you?” Vaiya asked, her hands held together at her hips in the most maid-like pose she could.

“Yeah, sugar. I think you can help me with something,” the customer replied, a tall, hulking man with sandy hair, and...was that a pistol in his hand?

Abruptly, too fast for her to react, he reached out and roughly grabbed her shoulder. With a twirl, he pushed her back into his chest and knocked the air out of her lungs. Her vision turned blurry, and the impact of her head against his hard body made her start seeing stars.

Gripping a large arm around her, in comparison, tiny body, he held out a gun over her shoulder to point at the crowd of customers inside.

“Alright! I heard there were some wimpy guild people around these parts! Come out and fight me now, or this girl dies! HAHAHA!” he shouted, laughing manically as he pointed his pistol at her head.

She screamed.

"Ryos, I'll move the dirt, you carry Misty. Horologium's time is almost up and I can't carry him out."

Ryos nodded, allowing Alyssa to push out the dirt, coming onto the surface, before pulling Jacob out of Horologium and climbing out the hole with Jacob on his shoulder. As soon as he brushed himself off, his ears picked up the faint sound of a girl’s screaming.

“What on Earth?”

He looked over at Alyssa and Jacob, noticing no change of expression on either of the pair. Obviously, he had only been able to hear the screaming because of his heightened senses. He didn’t want to stop them from getting to the sheriff on time, so he would refrain from telling them what he heard.

2nhgft1.jpg

“You two go on, I need to check something out real quick,” he told them, ensuring they wouldn’t follow. He started running over to where he thought he heard the sound, stopping once he reached a structure, which he identified as a restaurant of sorts, with bright neon letters that read “Island Paradise Cafe” adorning the top. He used his ears once more to figure out what was going on inside, only to hear very slight mumbling. His curiosity at its peak, Ryos kicked open the door, his eyes widening at the sight before him. A large, sandy-haired man was holding a much smaller, blonde girl, with a gun pointed at the crowd.

The crazed man turned around, and grinned wildly. “Heh, looks like they come after all!” he said, throwing the blonde into a wooden table with a loud smack.

“What’s your name, kid?” the hulking man asked, licking his lips in anticipation. “You’re strong, I can tell.”

2w7l2ky.jpg

Ryos’ expression returned to its natural calm form. “I am the Toxic Dragon of Lamia Scale, Ryos Delmora. I don’t know what it is you want here, but I’m assuming you have some affiliation with Raccoon Alliance,” he replied. Taking a glance at the girl the man threw, Ryos clenched his fist.

“Sit tight, this will be over soon,” he assured calmly. The man would pay for what he had put that girl through, Ryos would make sure of it.

“Don’t get cocky kid!” the sandy-haired man shouted, suddenly disappearing from sight. In a quick motion, he appeared immediately next to Ryos, throwing a fast right hook in mid-air.

Caught off guard, Ryos was only able to twist his body so that the man’s fist collided with his shoulder, and even that caused Ryos to fly into the walls of the cafe. Getting up immediately, Ryos couldn’t help but smirk. “Oh, so he’s tough huh?”

It was his turn now, and Ryos rushed at the man with tremendous speed, throwing a head kick his way.

From the startled expression on the man’s face, it was easy to tell that he didn’t expect Ryos’ nimbleness; yet, when that shock turned into a creepily delighted grin, it became even more obvious how much he enjoyed a strong opponent.

With no time to dodge, the man raised his hand up into the air to block the attack, giving a grunt at the force, but otherwise having not much effect. Suddenly, he twisted his block into a grapple!

Grabbing Ryos’ leg with his hand, he pulled the Toxic Dragon in to throw a straight punch at the other mage’s face. “Take this!”

Ryos was surprised at how quickly his opponent was able to turn things around, but he had to think quickly himself at this point. Being pulled into a punch, Ryos knew he had to do something or he would face a world of pain. He didn’t want to use his magic for a variety of reasons, mostly due to being in a confined area, but he had no other choice.

“Poison Dragon’s Roar!” He yelled, opening his mouth to emit a blast of red and black energy. At such a close range, the attack would be very likely to hit, but Ryos didn’t know how badly the structure would be damaged as a result of his actions.

While the sandy-haired man’s eyes widened, he reacted quickly to respond. His fist glowed in with a blinding white light as Magic gathered and compressed into his hand, becoming an unstable mass of energy in a fraction of a second. Then, it exploded. “Explosion Magic: Radiant Blast!”

With massive force at point-blank range, both Ryos and the man were thrown back several meters by the powerful heat and released winds. Nonetheless, it still accomplished the dark mage’s goal: it collided into Ryos’ attack to dissipate it with an unstable explosion.

Meanwhile, the blonde girl groaned as she clutched her head, having been knocked over again by the blast. What was with these mages and their insistence on explosions?

A piece of a wooden table was thrown off the body of the hulking man, who stood up a couple moments after suffering the brunt of his own attack. His clothes were scorched, and his hair was a little singed, but that same crazy grin remained.

“I haven’t had a fight like this in a long time! Get back up and fight me, Ryos Delmora.”

Though he had used his Poison Dragon Roar to avoid getting hit, Ryos had ended up in pain anyway. He had hit hard into the door of the cafe, breaking it on impact. Taking a moment to regain his composure, he stood up, matching the sandy-haired man’s crazy grin with one of his own.

“Gladly, but you should be careful what you wish for. I still have fight in me!” He said excitedly. Ryos had been in a tough fight recently, but he never bored of a challenge. Wiping some sweat off his forehead, he moved in for his next attack. He jumped up in the air, ricocheting off the roof of the small building, right into his opponent. He wound up his fist, preparing to punch the man with the combined force of his strength, and the help from propelling off the roof.

Taking the hit with a grunt, the sandy-haired man wasn’t able to raise up his defenses in time and suffered for it. Spit flew from his mouth and out into the air, the punch knocking him back.

Still, when Ryos looked at the man’s face, and the smirking expression on it, he knew he’d just fallen into a trap. The sandy-haired mage’s weight suddenly shifted in a twist, launching a diagonal kick straight up towards Ryos’ torso.

Ryos didn’t have the chance to dodge, still in mid-air. He only crossed his arms to absorb most of the impact from the attack, yet he was still launched backwards from the force. As he stood up yet again, he seemed to notice a new toy in his opponent’s hand.

A huge, silver barrel connected to the polished handle of a pistol in the hand of the dark mage, pointing straight at him. With a wild smirk, a large magic circle appeared directly in front of the gun, and Ryos knew that the next attack would be strong.

Ryos’ face was void of any readable emotion. Fear, anger, excitement, there was not a trace of any. The next attack could possibly finish him if he wasn’t careful.

“I have to say, I can’t help but enjoy fighting you, even if you are a Dark Mage. That being said, I can’t let you win.” An all too familiar shine showed itself in Ryos’ eyes. “Twin Fang of the Poison Dragon!”

A dark red cloud of poison gas began emanating from Ryos’ hands, becoming something like two tangible whips. He swung his arms forward, causing them to launch toward his opponent, hopefully stopping his attack.

23vj76o.jpg

“Heh, me too,” the sandy-haired man agreed as he called out his own attack, “Explosion Magic: Hurricane Fissure!”

The two attacks collided in a shower of a white and red light, each struggling against each other in a tug-of-war for control. Contained and condensing into two magical auras, it soon became clear which was the winner.

The Magic merged together until white energy overtook the dark red power of the Poison Dragon, suddenly expanding before it exploded with massive force straight towards Ryos!

However much he tried, Ryos wouldn’t be able to protect himself from taking the oncoming attack. The only thing he could do was make sure that no one other than himself would take damage.

Reacting quickly, he yelled, “Shield of the Poison Dragon!” His same dark red gas took the form of half a large shield in each arm, and Ryos quickly brought them together, creating one large shield, about twice the size of his body, to encompass the full size of the white energy.

Though the energy broke through the shield quite easily, Ryos had effectively managed to decrease the danger of the attack hurting anyone else. However, he was not able to help himself, as he took the full force of the attack. He smashed through the walls of the cafe, getting buried outside under a pile of broken wood and rubble. Slowly, he threw off the scraps one by one, until he was able to stand again.

By now, his shirt was all but gone, with the rest of his clothing in tatters. His two body scars were in full view, as well as the rest of his upper body, with the exception of his bandaged arm, which somehow managed to remain unscratched.

Staring at his opponent, Ryos came to the realization that the man was just as strong as any other person he had ever faced before, if not downright being the strongest wizard he had ever fought. With this kind of power, Raccoon Alliance actually had the means to take over Pinnacle.

His only option now was to distract the man, hopefully long enough so that his team could find Sheriff Kandosii and save Pinnacle. Little did he know, Kandosii had already been defeated.

“So, what is it you really want with Pinnacle?” Ryos asked, hoping to start conversation as a means of distraction.

“Hell if I know what the master wants; I just want a good fight!” the man grinned, blowing to cool off his smoking pistol. “You know what, you were pretty good. Not as good as me, but not bad. I’ll tell you something special before you die.”

Sheathing the weapon in his holster, the sandy-haired man marched up right in front of Ryos to look at the Toxic Dragon in the eyes.

“My name’s Stein. Just Stein. Be glad you were beat by me, one of the Raccoon Alliance’s Elite Four!”

“Elite Four? There are three others like you?” Ryos asked, worried for the rest of the legal wizards. If he couldn’t even handle one, what were their chances with the other three?

“Heh, damn right! There’s Lennix, the bored prick; Kirazale, that icy drama queen; and don’t even get me started with Malka,” he said, shuddering a little at the last name. “She can’t be human, that witch.”

“Although…” Stein began once more, holding his chin in his palm, “They aren’t exactly like me. Master calls me the weakest of the four, but I can tell that he’s just doing it so they don’t feel bad.”

Ryos didn’t know what to think. Either Stein was protecting his ego, and he really was the weakest of the four, or he was actually the best of them. Either way, the legal guilds were in a tough situation. Three mages stronger than Stein, an incredibly powerful wizard, were still running amok in Pinnacle. That or Ryos had the misfortune of encountering the strongest of Racoon Alliance’s “Elite Four.”

Well then, Stein, where does that leave your master?”

Stein laughed hard. So hard in fact, he began clutching his stomach to keep it in. “Master, ha!” he said, leaning in to stare at Ryos face to face, “Master isn’t even my league, kid. I don’t know if anyone can beat him.”

“Don’t be so quick to count out Sheriff Kandosii. He isn’t considered one of the strongest wizards in Fiore without a proper reason,” Ryos replied. He was able to remain calm throughout the situation, which was helping to keep the conversation going. Hopefully he had bought enough time, he could tell Stein was getting to the end of talking.

Howling in laughter, the sandy-haired man leaned back to look down at the fallen Ryos. “The Sheriff?” he spat out, charging a ball of white energy in his fist as he prepared for the finishing blow. “We took him out half an hour ago, kid. Wasn’t even a challenge. Now, di-”

“Open the Gate of the Tiger! Tora!”

“What th-” Stein said, turning to face the voice. In a sudden flash of orange, Ryos saw a blur of something collided into the dark mage, hitting him with enough force to knock the man off his feet and smashing through one of the cafe’s windows. With a boom, his body blew dust and stone as he crashed into the hard floor outside.

Though he didn’t know what happened, Ryos knew better than to sit there contemplating the situation. A chance to turn the tides of the fight had just presented itself. Getting to his feet quickly, he followed Stein outside. Still dazed from what had happened to him, Stein had many openings ready for Ryos to exploit.

“You got too arrogant, I tend to do the same sometimes,” he taunted, before casting his next spell, “Dragon Slayer Secret Art: Injection of the Poison Dragon!”

Standing over Stein’s body, Ryos slashed his chest with his claws, leaving a large gash. Immediately, the blood from the gash became discolored, turning from crimson red to a purplish black color.

“The poison in your body will leave you unable to move for the next 12 hours. You can try, though it will leave you in unimaginable pain. It’s a little something I developed during my last mission, where I unintentionally killed my opponent. I don’t plan on doing that ever again. I’ll check up on you once the Magic Council has you in their possession,” Ryos gloated, obviously satisfied with his newest technique.

He looked around to spot what had given him the upper hand, but couldn’t see anyone around.

2lvo8jb.jpg

“Down here, asswipe,”
came a voice from below his field of vision. When he looked down, he saw a small girl who came up the the middle of his chest, dressed in an orange outfit. Yet, the most peculiar thing about this girl were the fuzzy, cat-like ears perched upon her head, and the fuzzy, striped tail lazily swinging back and forth behind her.

“Huh? You’re the one who knocked him down? But you’re so little,” Ryos said, carelessly using his words. He didn't know what he was looking at, whether the girl was a tiger or an actual human girl. Unfortunately for him, he also didn’t know that she didn’t take kindly to being called small.

All of a sudden, the tiger-girl’s face suddenly turned a dark red as visible tick marks appeared on her forehead.

“What did you just say?” she hissed out slowly, her entire body shaking with anger and fists clenched up into tight balls of fury.

Noticing that the girl was about to unleash rage upon him, Ryos quickly took back his words, though he didn’t know exactly what he said that angered her. “Woah, woah. I take it back. I’m very grateful to you, thank you for helping me,” he blurted out, “My name is Ryos, it’s a pleasure to meet you.”

Despite the dragon slayer’s well-meaning words, the girl still looked like she was about to burst in anger when a sudden voiced called out behind them.

2vbrd5y.jpg

“Oh my god, you’re okay! You didn’t hurt him, did you, Tora?” a melodic feminine voice said, concern seeping with each word she spoke.

Looking in the direction of the voice, Ryos noticed it was none other than the blonde girl from before. She appeared in her waitress attire, a very revealing outfit that would probably capture the attention of any guy.

“That must be a very effective armor for combat. I can tell it allows for great flexibility,” Ryos said, captivated by the girl’s attire. He had never seen such a thing before, and could only imagine the usefulness of such a getup.

“I’m sorry that man put you through that, and I’m sorry I caused such damage to your building. If it hadn’t been for this...er...person here,” Ryos nudged his head towards Tora, not quite sure on what she was still, “I probably wouldn’t have even been of any use.”

“Don’t oogle her you barbarian!” the orange girl, Tora, spoke up again. “I swear, if you touch her I’ll k-”

“Tora!” the blonde shouted, beet red in embarrassment. She held her hands together and bowed, flashing him a pretty smile...among other things.

“I’m very grateful! Thank you for saving my life,” she said, eyes bright and happy. “Don’t worry about all the collateral damage, we’ll take care of it.”

The girl grimaced at the damage resulting from the battle, a dark expression crossing her features as she turned around and started counting the amount of Jewels needed to repair the property again with the fingers on her hand, “One thousand...two thousand...three thousand…”

Ryos ran his hand through his hair, knowing the girl’s count wouldn’t end anytime soon. “Tell you what, you just send a letter to the guild Lamia Scale, and inform me how much it will take to repair your cafe. My master loves to pay for repairs!” Ryos said, a mischievous smile finding its way to his lips.

For all the missions Master Myla had put him through that she knew he would dislike, this would be his way of repaying her.

The blonde’s face suddenly brightened up as she practically jumped over to him, her hands clasped together with glee. “Really? Wow, thanks!”

She then blushed an even deeper pink, realizing how desperate she must’ve sounded right then.

Nodding, Ryos began, “Anyway, I have to get going, there are still more of these guys around. I need to help my teammates, and inform them of the real danger,” turning around to leave, Ryos suddenly realized something, so he turned right back, “I never got your name actually, who are you? And what is your relation with her,” he said, once again pointing at Tora.

“Oh, that’s right,” she realized as well, cheeks returning to their normal complexion. “Just call me Vaiya.”

“And this here,” the blonde continued, gesturing towards the tiger girl, “Is my Ce-”

Vaiya was interrupted by a loud cough from the orange girl in question, who crossed her arms and glared. “My name’s Tora! You better remember it!” she announced, now pointing a finger at Ryos as she tried to burn holes into his face with her eyes.

“That wimpy little thing over there is my bitch, so you better not get any ideas, punk!” the girl demanded, even as Vaiya tried stammering out objections.

Ryos raised a brow at the tiger girl’s antics. He wasn’t sure what she meant, but it was obvious she wasn’t exactly the kindest person. Deciding to look passed Tora’s comments, he instead came up with an idea.

Sensing power within Vaiya, Ryos started, “You know, with your strength, you could help the legal guilds fight back against Raccoon Alliance. If they were actually able to take out Sheriff Kandosii,” Ryos paused, his expression darkening with the realization that the legal guilds had lost the strongest ally they had, “Then we truly need all the help we can get.”

For some reason that Ryos couldn’t tell, Vaiya’s face tightened and this strange look came over her eyes. She remained silent for a couple moments before speaking up again.

“I’m...not very good at fighting,” she confessed (self-deprecatingly), but still clenching the balls her fists had become as a determined expression crossed her face, “but if it’s the Raccoon Alliance...I’ll definitely help!”

“Heh, don’t count me out either,” chimed in Tora, who oddly enough, seemed to be smiling at the blonde girl. “I gotta keep this girl’s garbage ass out of trouble, so I’ll fight too!”

Ryos nodded, happy to hear the pair would be joining the fight. Though he wasn’t exactly sure what Vaiya’s powers were, still oblivious to the fact that she was a Celestial Mage, he could sense a great deal of magical potential within her, and he had seen firsthand how strong Tora was.

He walked over to Vaiya, lightly touching her fist to calm her. “Don’t worry, I’ll also make sure nothing happens to you. I swear it on my pride as a wizard of Lamia Scale,” he stated, giving Vaiya a very determined look.

The girl beamed at him. A very pretty smile, he would notice, the thought seemingly coming out of the blue.

“Let’s do it together!” she grinned, walking towards the direction of the town hall and Sheriff’s office. “Come on!”

With her rear to him, and Tora following close behind the other girl, Ryos saw Vaiya start running off enthusiastically into the distance beyond them.

Sighing, Ryos mumbled, “So much for together.”

He followed suit, making sure to stay close to the pair. He had taken the responsibility on himself to keep Vaiya safe, and he would not fail that mission.

It was now time to get back into the fight against Raccoon Alliance, as the trio headed straight towards Kandosii’s office.

• "Light Blue" = Vaiya Kandosii

"Sandy Gold" = Stein

"Light Purple" (Italicized) = Ryos' thoughts

"Purple" = Ryos Delmora

"Orange" = Tora the Tiger

Jacob unsteadily wobbled on his feet after Ryos had put him down. He stared after him, confused on why he had run off. Had he heard or smelled something? Dusty had an insane sense of smell, giving him the ability to even deduce what kind of magic someone used. Jacob sighed, wishing he had the power of a Dragon Slayer sometimes. It always seemed like such an amazing type of magic to have, and Dusty's strength always amazed him.

He looked over at Alyssa and smiled. "
Thanks, Miss Alyssa. And let Horologium know that I thank him as well. If it wasn't for him allowing me to rest up a bit, I think I would be in worse condition. I would probably be unable to even stand!" He chuckled, turning to look around their current location. He brushed some dust off his jacket, mentally yelling at himself that he should have had no problem using Heavy Shroud. It wasn't like he had used strong magic like that before. He sighed. "I guess we shouldn't keep the sheriff waiting, right?" He took a shaky step, testing to see if his balance wasn't off. His foot shook, bending and having him topple over. He made no sound as his side slammed into the ground. He merely gritted his teeth and pushed himself back onto his feet. He held up a hand. "Before you ask if I'm okay, I am. Just need to get myself righted, that's all." He looked around. "Though, I wonder where Dusty is."

Meanwhile, Dusty stood over a man in a black robe, foot forcefully pushing down on his helpless victim's spine. The Dark Mage spat and cursed, thrashing around and slamming his fists into the ground like a child having a temper tantrum. Dusty rolled his eyes, reaching down and taking the man's blonde hair in his hand and pulling back, lifting the mage's head so it was level with Dusty's own bent head. "
You! Let go of me! This is inhumane, and low even for you stupid Guilds!"

Dusty smiled, pulling harder on the man's hair. The mage squealed, then gritted his teeth. "
Now, you talk about us being lowly creatures and inhuman people, yet we aren't the ones who blow up a nice little town like this and try to take it over. And we ESPECIALLY don't steal from other Guilds. So think before you speak, runt. I can easily tore your head off in one swift motion. So, tell me, where's your stupid Master?" Dusty had been searching for any more explosives on his way back, and managed to find the man hiding in an alley, apparently waiting for one of the official Guild Mages to walk by.

The man smiled evilly. "
I got nothing to tell you. Aside from that you made a HUGE mistake coming here."

Suddenly, Dusty felt pressure on his wrists and ankles. Without a chance to react, his arms were pulled out to the sides of him, and his legs were tripped. "
Hey!" Before he could make any move, he was pinned to the ground, the mage standing above him. His eyes darted to both sides, taking in the faintly glowing chains that had wrapped around his arms. He tried to pull his arms back, but it just increased the pressure of the chains, making his shoulder's feel like they were about to rip off. He looked up at the man. "Let me go!"

The man chuckled. "
So stupid. You fell for me and my friends trap. It's our Pain Chain Web. Though you feel only minimal pain now, let's see how you handle a little more. Or a LOT." He placed his index and middle finger on Dusty's back, and runes etched themselves into his clothes. Dust, puzzled, tried to look back at the odd symbols, but was interrupted by waves of pain instantly coursing through his body. He screamed out in pain, his veins feeling like lava was coursing through them, his bones feeling like he they were being struck by a hammer, and his organs feeling like they were being squeezed by the strongest hands in the world. Dusty screamed again, then bit his lip, hard enough to draw blood. "Ha! The so-called Monster of the Earth is no match for Raccoon Alliance! Wait till the Master heard of our victory hear! We killed a Guild Mage! Let's watch his demise."

Dusty looked up at the man, though he felt like he was being dipped in boiling in acid from the motion. He smirked, blood dripping down his chin. "
No...simple chains...can hold down...a Dragon...!" Dusty closed his eyes. A magic circle appeared under him, and he felt the same conversion power as last time. The strengthening of his bones, the beat of his heart hammering in his ears. All thoughts left his head, giving him a blank mind. He slowly felt his emotions slipping away from him, first happiness, then sadness, amazement, fear, everything. Only one thing remained, burning in his chest, waiting to explode at his command. He growled, his voice sounding not as it usually did, now deeper and rumbling, like an oncoming storm. "Earth Dragon's Temper!" Sudden strength surged into his body, pushing the feeling of pain out of his system. He pulled at the chains, pulling the two mages that had hidden in the dark alleyways towards him. Quick as lightning, he stuck his fists out, so the mages faces connected with his knuckles.

He heard noses crack, and he hungrily smiled. Strength. No one could match his Temper. It was his favorite magic, sense it made him feel nothing but the burning desire to destroy anyone who stood in his way.

The blonde Rune mage fell to the ground at the same time his comrades did, though his face wasn't one of slack unconsciousness. It was of pure and utter fear, directed at the crazed beast that stood in front of him. A beast filled with rage and wrath. "No, please! Don't kill me!"

Dusty walked over to the man, grabbing the front of his shirt and lifting him off the ground, holding him eye level. "
Shut up, rat." He brought his forehead forward with startling fury, smashing it against the mages face.

He dropped the man, shaking his head from the headbutt. He stood there, looking down at his prey, his mind telling him to kill the man that had attacked him. His hand reached out to crush the mages windpipe, ending his life, but he stopped an inch before he could grab on, the logical and sane part of him telling him to stop, and that it was enough.

Slowly, he regained his composure, emotions flowing in as physical power flowed out. He sighed, looking down at his bloody knuckles. "
I AM a monster...deep down...' He sighed, and walked away from his enemy, his direction that of the sheriff's station. He would meet up with Ryos, Jacob, and Alyssa, and anyone else, and stop the Dark Guild from frolicking around this town, doing what they want.

Rei ran into the city of Pinnacle, when the areas around her started to explode. The magic from the explosions filled her body taking her past her limit. She cried from the excess magic as her body was numbing and waves of tears were flowing down her face. Pulse, a floating light, buzzed around her collecting excess magic in the air and feeding it to her. She fell to her knees at her limit from the pain. "Please Pulse stop, it is too much," she cried. Pulse's flickered releasing magic. Rei shook her head. She remember the pain of releasing alot of excess magic at one time and knew she could not bare it again. She empowered her shielding filling it with as much magic it could hold but it still was not enough to lessen her headache. She screamed as her eyes glowed blue. And she ran though out the city.

As she ran around the city going through debris in an attempt to release the magic, she came across areas filled with craters. Magic ooze from the areas, increasing her headaches until they were not bearable any more. Her mind went blank. Magic flew out of her body firing into the air hitting buildings, the ground, and other objects randomly. Pulse buzzed around her trying to grab her attention. Hearing her friend, Rei regain conciseness. With most of the excess magic gone, Rei fell back leaning on what was left of a building. she watched as Pulse buzzed around and then flew up. Her eyes followed the light until she notice weird lights in the sky which read, 'All Guilds. Sheriff's Station. Center of Town. It's Time.' Until now she could not think straight with the constant headaches. Now that her head was clear and she had a good look of her surroundings, she realized something was not right.

Sure it had been a good 10 years since she been outside but she knew enough that the world did not like like a bunch of buildings filled with craters. She thought about the message, and then turn to the center of the city. There stood a tall building that towered the other around it. She turned to Pulse, "We are not in a guild, should we go?" Pulse flickered before flying into the pendent causing it to glow. Rei sighed before standing up. She knew pulse was just as curious as she was, but seeing how he returned back to the pendent, it was surly scared. "Your such a baby Pulse, you and I both know I will protect you," She shook the pendent trying to get it to come out but the pendent just flickered before going dull. She stood up and raised her shield. She did not know what was going to happen next, but she knew she had to keep moving. She looked at the tall building and decide that she would go there first. She empowered her shield again and charged forward, running toward the center of Pinnacle.

Lewai narrowed her eyes and shook her head in annoyance at the man who had the courage to tell her she was ‘perfect’. She was perfect?! Really? He had the guts to say that to her while the Pinnacle was getting blown to pieces, and attacked by dark mages who would most likely crush them if they didn’t focus. The muscles in her jaw showed clearly as she bit her teeth so hard together it hurt. Now she was angry. First of all, she needed to do something to get her magic up and running again. If there was one thing she wouldn’t do, it was to stand idly by and watch as the innocent citizens and her fellow wizards got hurt. Secondly.. ‘Noone messes with Fairy Tail and gets away with it.’

As she was about to give the man a serious reprimand about how he would get a serious ass-kicking if he said something like that to her again, the building she recalled as the Sheriff’s Office burst flames out of its windows and front door. “Kono?” she mumbled with a confused look and head tilted, recognizing the attack of the Dragon Slayer. Carefully testing her legs without the support of the boy accompanied by the dog, she realized they were no longer wobbly. If Kono could keep the fighting up, well god be damned, so would she. ‘Now, let’s keep the magic to a minimum.. I’ll need it for later.’

Still confused over the new arrivals, both the annoying boy with the compliments, and the guy who seemed to be possessed by some kind of lightning, Lewai tried to figure out what kindof situation she was really in and how deep of a mess Kono was in. Before long, a group of mages came around the corner of the Sheriff’s Office. It seemed they had been hiding there for a long time. Her eyes scanned the area filled with dark mages, soon realizing they were surrounded. Lewai placed both hands on the wavy sword. If she managed to defend herself, she would definitely get her magic up faster.Easier said than done, with an offensive armor. “Why, perfect choice of armor, General Asshat..” she growled to herself through gritted teeth, placing her feet further apart for a defensive stance, keeping her sword in eye-height in front of her.

In the corner of her eye, she saw a young mage with chocolate-brown hair do a sudden movement, his palms pressed against the ground. A sand-colored circle appeared beneath him. Lewai immediately spun so she faced him, not sure what kind of attack to expect. Her once kind, understanding eyes had now turned to fierce, cold eyes. Oh, if only looks could kill. She was no longer gasping for air, as her mouth was a thin line of anger. Despite her exhaustion, the adrenaline kept her up. Her magic was on it’s way back to her body, but it would take longer than this to get to her full potential.

The ground beneath them started shaking, and a thin gap appeared before the boy, making its way towards the group Lewai was with. “OUT OF THE WAY.” she yelled over her shoulder as the gap caught speed and created several cracks in the ground beneath them. As the gap came closer, it grew wider. At the bottom there were spikes, in case they were unlucky enough to fall down. The first attack was easy enough to get through, but the boy seemed exhausted as he fell to his knees and the group replaced him with a new mage. “Ahh, this will be annoying..”

@The Gil

@Saul

@Archdemon

@Verhiron

Geis felt a sense of foreboding hit him. It was as if he missed something important with a wave of his hand a few of his men stood to attention and followed him into the center of town. "I am Geis from Silver Linings and I challenge the Raccoon Alliance." He announced.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back