• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fairy Tail: A New Beginning [Completed]

Are You All Fired Up?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No.

• Meaning?...

• Total voters
Rei pulled up her shield as the dog barked at her. She started whimpering as she cowered behind the shield. Pulse dinged her on the head and flickered. Rei lowered her shield to see the dog on its back with its stomach out. Rei screamed, "OH MY GOD ITS SO CUTE." She rushed to the dog and started rubbing its belly.

"Whos a good boy...or girl..." she pause for a minute, "Whos a good it, whos a good it."

She repeated that line a few times as she rubbed its belly.

Pulse buzzed around Rei trying to grab her attention... but Rei was too distracted petting the puppy, (in her mind it was a puppy)

Amaterasu enjoyed getting her belly rubbed and laid her head back. Drake was waiting for the girls reaction and when it came he chuckled and a smile crossed his face for one second before it disappeared. He walked to the door and waited for his loyal companion to come follow him. After awhile Amaterasu got up and walked towards her master and barked at Rei and motioned her head to follow her as she sat down waiting for her master. @Unyielding

Vaiya Kandosii

"Um, just saying, I think no guy deserves that pain. Even if their worthless Dark Guild scum," a new voice said, suddenly appearing out of nowhere. Vaiya jumped in surprise, startled that another person snuck up on her.

"Hey...you look familiar..." the voice—he, the blonde decided from the masculine tone—snapped his fingers. "Yeah! You look like the sheriff! So then, you must be his sister or something. I hope you aren't as rude as him."

Turning around, the Celestial Spirit Mage saw a pair of brunettes walking towards her, one a fierce-looking chestnut-haired woman in a stylish Oriental dress, while the was other a young, muscular man with a lighter shade of brown hair. The man mumbled something to himself with a frown, but the woman looked rather indifferent to it all.

Then, her brain caught up and processed what she just heard. Turning white as snow, Vaiya's eyes bugged out and her jaw dropped to the floor, just gaping at the man who easily found one of her closet secrets like it was nothing.

'We don't look that alike, do we?' she mused with a small portion of her brain, the other parts still floored in disbelief. 'I mean, he has silver hair, and I have blonde. I guess we both look like Dad though. Damnit, but nobody's picked it up that easily before!'

As if a lightbulb had suddenly lit up above her head, she came to a realization. 'Wow! That must mean this guy is like, a super-duper-mega-ultra genius! I bet he's one of those epic prodigy mages who like, know everything. Sugoi!'

Color started returning to her face as her shock receded, now replaced by mild annoyance. Vaiya was satisfied with her conclusion, but wanted to confirm it first. 'Man, I hope these guys don't treat me like a little princess too.'

"How-how did you know that?" the irked blonde asked, a bright red tick mark appearing on her forehead. 'Wait a second...where's Tora?'

Roaming her eyes a bit, looking like she was scanning the newcomers as a professional would, Vaiya found an orange figure in the distance blurring in motion as it clashed into another squad, punching and kicking them all to submission. Mentally, the blonde sighed in exasperation. 'That girl loves fighting too much.'

• "Chestnut Brown" = Dusty

"Sky Blue Italics" = Vaiya's Thoughts

"Sky Blue" = Vaiya

It was all a blur. From when the mage channeled a spell to create cracks on the marble beneath them, to the woman screaming in what seemed to be a way of getting the Dark Mages attention. The blade she had been holding up to protect herself, now fell to the ground at her feet. Her breath heavy and beads of sweat covered her forehead, as she tried to keep her legs steady in case they decided to land another attack on her. Despite her determination to keep up and fighting, she knew that if someone actually came at her, she wouldn't be able to move much further at this moment. She had used too much energy, and by the looks of it, not yet recovered from the mission she had been on before coming to Pinnacle. Feeling like she would fall over any minute, she looked over her shoulder to get an overview of the situation behind her where the woman had appeared. The shield-wielding woman seemed to be on their side for now.

With her body shaking out of control, Lewai managed to bend down and grab the handle of her sword with a weak grip. It felt like she had reached rock-bottom after a serious sugar-rush. Every ounce of energy had been drained from her body, so she could physically feel the magic filling her with every rasping breath she took. If she could just rest.. For a few minutes.. She would be up and going. Before she could turn around to see what was going on with the group behind her, the woman carrying a shield and a sword came out of nowhere. She smashed into the ground with incredible force, creating massive amounts of dust into Lewai's vision. So she was a mage after all. The Dark Mages surrounding them was now on the ground with open mouths and surprised looks on their faces.

"If you want to cause trouble too... I... I'm not afraid to fight you too..I... I... Dont want any trouble."

Lewai smiled weakly at the newly arrived mage and shook her head. "I'm in no position to fight you. You just saved us from alot of trouble."

With that, Lewai's vision went blank. She rocked back and forth a few times before falling to her knees and faceplanting the ground in front of them. Finally.. She could rest.. Just for a little while, until she got her magic restored. The faint conversation of the others enterred her mind, but she was already long gone.

Rei saw her new friend walk into the building with its master. Rei felt a since of calm overcome her, like everything was gonna be alright. Then she heard a *Thump.* She turned around to see the female mage hit the ground. Pulsed hovered around her feeding her magic. Rei smiled knowing how it feels to be completely wiped like that. She ran over to her and carried her inside the building. "Come on, i want to pet... the..." she froze upon seeing the different mages inside. She saw a few people who gave off enormous magic presences. These where the dragon slayers...

Pulse flickered a few times. "I-I-I'm, calm Pulse," she whispered, "I-I-I have to protect you and this mage." She scanned the room to see most of it burned. Sweat rain down form her face. She knew these people were not good. They complete destroyed this area. I have to be brave... strong... I wont let them hurt my this place any more. The room was filled with magic from Kono's fight so she had more then enough to work with. Rei took a deep breath and set the female mage down. "I beat you are the people who worked with the people in cloaks," She yelled in fury, "Y-you... may be strong... but, you not use your magic to HURT ANYONE ELSE." Rei eyes glowed blue as the energy from the room filled her body. Pulse moved to Rei to added more magic to her storage. Rei grabbed her head with her free hand, "Pulse that..." Her head was throbbing.

She raised up her shield and roared. "Any... last... words..." Her eyes glowed red and tears rolled down her face. The dragon slayer magic was very pure and powerful. It was almost intoxicating. At the same time, her head pulsed and she slowly was losing her reasoning. Her shield, sword, and even Pulse was glowing red.

Rei was about to go berserk. She had enough of this and she was prepared to end it.

Novus Clive
An uneasy feeling came over Novus as a wave of carnal aggression radiated from Dusty's direction. The girl's lips parted and breathing became labored as searing daggers crept up her back. You uncivilized barbarian. Touch me and you'll regret it.

"We're already late, Novus. We were supposed to show up quite a while ago. Jacob already went ahead, who I hope you actually know. Last I saw him he was pretty beat up from protecting others from falling rocks and debris, so I hope he's okay. If he isn't, heads are gonna role." Yes, I know who Jacob is; the congenial water fellow. Some ladies have a crush on that one. Taking in the widespread destruction, she stopped as he stopped, approaching what she assumed was the station, and watched as Dusty communicated with a young girl dressed in maid's clothing. Cover up some. You're way too young to be wearing that.

As she waited for Dusty to finish, Novus turned to the right, seeing a girl with a flying little pet, scratching the belly of a dog while it's owner was nearby. Instantly a pull to go over and touch the dog arose in her body. But she knew better; guild-less mages were even more dangerous than ones in a guild. They had no affiliation. They had no code. They had no rules to what they could do. Now turning an eye to the others gathered around the station, there were magicians from Sabertooth, Silver Linings, and FairyTail. So then, I was right. They are here after all. I should introduce myself. With an eye on Dusty and his conversation partner, Novus watched as the child who petted the dog, went to one laying face-down on the floor; seemingly passed out from exhaustion. She carried the girl to the door of the station, then immediately set her down. Novus reveled in the sight of a Fairytail looking so helpless, but had to curtail the inner gloating. Something was off. That girl looks extremely upset..like she's about to...

"Chain Magic: 3-Lock Chain Jail." A violet magic circle appeared underneath the girl, chains spitting out and wrapping her in links of steel. At the end of the spell, three locks appeared on cuffs encircling the hands. I hope that'll be enough.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dusty watched Novus walk off, then turned his attention back to the girl. "How did I know that? Well, it's mostly the way you smell. It's faint, but you kinda smell like him. I'm surprised I could pick up such a stale smell." He had truly guessed they were relatives. Though they had a similar smell. "It's pretty buried up by Celestial Magic and food. Also, there's so many different smells on you from different people that it's pretty confusing." He pressed a hand against his temple, groaning. "God, I hate being all thinky and stuff. I'm going to guess you work in some sort of food place, either a store or restaurant, But I'm going to assume the second one because of your clothing."

He rubbed his temples. "
Wow. I managed to think of all that, and I do't even have Jacob here to correct me on something." He smiled proudly. He usually let Jacob draw up solutions and conclusions, and Dusty would execute them. Though, Dusty would occasionally have some good ideas himself. He turned to the girl and stuck his hand out. "By the way, I'm Donald Hauns, but everyone calls me Dusty. Sorry about my appearance. Those Raccoon Alliance guys pack a punch when they actually try." He used his other hand to reach behind to his back and felt the hole that was left in the back of his shirt from the Rune mage he had fought. "Now, you're name."

Amaterasu barked at Rei four or five times before she started to walk towards her nudging her leg and looking up at her face begging her to stop. Drake but his hand on the handle of his sword waiting for Rei's reaction. He isn't afraid to kill her but he is afraid of Amaterasu's safety. He stared at the girl waiting if she was going to make the right choice or the bad one. Amaterasu barked at Rei "Stop they're good people they don't smell bad!" @Unyielding

Ryos' ears perked up. He turned around to face a girl he had never met before. It seemed as if she was about to attack his group, but none other than Blue Pegasus' Novus Clive, an incredibly powerful wizard who demanded respect from her peers, and definitely had much of Ryos' admiration, used her Chain Magic to stop the stranger. Ryos stared right at the girl, trying to figure out if he knew her, but to no avail. He would save the interoggation for later, he had more important matters to attend to.

He turned to face the now open door, which revealed a plethora of mages gathered outside. Dusty was back, and Vaiya was safe. Walking outside, Ryos shot a look over at Vaiya that asked for forgiveness for not coming back swiftly. As he was approaching his fellow mages, he tripped over something he wasn't expecting, rolling down the stairs and slamming onto the ground with a thud. Holding his head, he looked back to see a girl lying on the floor. It was the same Fairy Tail mage that attempted to stop the fighting from when the Blood Dragon Slayer attacked him and Dusty. Deciding he didn't even remotely want to inquire about the situation, Ryos stood up, brushing dust off of his bare upper body. Looking around at the faces of each mage, Ryos prepared to explain the situation once more.

"Alright everyone, I have bad news. Sheriff Kandosii's been defeated, and we don't know his whereabouts. Raccoon Alliance is much stronger than we imagined, as they have a group of incredibly strong mages they call the Elite Four. I encountered one of them, his name was Stein, and he beat me up pretty bad. In the end, he was beaten, but I didn't do it alone," Ryos paused, glancing at Vaiya, before continuing, "Three are left, and there isn't a single one of you who can beat one of them one on one. Remember, they took out A'den Kandosii, widely regarded as one of the most powerful wizards in not just Fiore, but the world. For this reason, we will split into teams. We'll track down those evil bastards, we'll save Pinnacle from destruction, we'll save Sheriff Kandosii, and we'll take back what we came here for. So, three mages, three teams. We've got 11 wizards on us right now. There will be a team of 4, including me, Vaiya, Tora, and Novus. The next team will have 3, Dusty, Alyssa, and the kid with the wolf, assuming you're a mage. The final team is a team of 4, with Jacob, Kono, the red-head (Blitz), and this one over here," Ryos said, pointing at the grounded Fairy Tail mage (Lewai). He had purposely divided the Dragon Slayers as their heightened senses could come in handy.

Finished with his declaration, Ryos walked back over to the chained woman. "So are you part of Raccoon Alliance? You don't seem like them. You don't smell like you're a bad person either, who are you exactly?"

Jacob walked out of the station. He nodded in approval of Ryos's plan. Splitting up would allow them to settle matters faster. Though he didn't truly enjoy getting split up from his friends from Blue Pegasus, sticking with Dusty wouldn't change much. He frowned at how it would be tough for Dusty to work well with Alyssa, since she seemed to spit vinegar at most people. But he would manage, as long as he didn't lose his cool.

He coughed to gather everyone's attention. "
I agree with Ryos. The team's seem to be very even in regards to strength, and it also helps that our somewhat more powerful mages, the Dragon Slayer's, are split up amongst each group. This allows each person to carry one of Blue Pegasus's Speaking Orbs, aside from the Slayers, of course. They allow us to speak with each other telepathically. I'll have one on my person, Alyssa will have one, and either Novus or, what's your name, Vaiya, yes, you two can discuss on which one of you will use them. Keep them safe, because I have limited ones." He handed one of the Orb's to Novus, and then turned to fave the whole group again. "These little trinket's tap into the person's magic power, and links to each other that way. The more magic power you can store and prevent from using, the stronger the signal you have to communicate. But, if you run low on magic, then the signal will become fuzzy and faint, so use magic wisely. It sticks to any part of your body, like this." He stuck the Orb to the skin of his tricep, a light shock going through his arm before subsiding. "If you get any information, convey it to the other teams through these Orbs." He was finished speaking, so he moved to stand a little ways away, waiting for his team of mages.

Dusty approached his friend, and clapped him on the shoulder, smiling. "
Good luck, Jacob. You'll need it. And good to see you're alright. Be careful next time."

"
Alright, I will. Same to you." When Dusty turned to walk back to the group, Jacob noticed the large hole in his shirt. 'I wonder if these guys are something to worry about. This Guild doesn't mess around when fighting..."

Dusty approached Alyssa. He frowned, crossing his arms. "
I guess I'm stuck with working with you, Vipertongue. Let me do any fighting, since you're the main source of communication between everyone. If something happens to you, then we're in the dark." He yawned, then turned to the boy with the dog. "Also, we haven't met, have we. I'm Dusty." He stuck his hand out to him.

Drake looked at the man called Dusty and said "We haven't met before, I'm Drake." He said without shaking his hand and also said "And this is my friend Amaterasu." Ammy went up to the strange man and barked in greeting and licked his hand. Drake Didn't trust this man so he was a bit hostile to him so he would be keeping a close eye on both of them. Drake then told Dusty "We better get moving now if we are to find these People and save this own." @Refaulted

The noise around her became too much to keep Lewai in an unconscious state. With a dissatisfied moan, she slowly opened her eyes. To her surprise, her body felt much lighter. Like her magic-storage was restored. A weird image appeared in her head. Her magic-powers restored.. By a fairy? Confused and unaware of her whereabouts or situation, she sat up with a grimace. Her muscles were aching, but it was nothing bad. Scanning her own body, she couldn't see any serious damage. Only a few bruises and sore parts, but overall, she was alright. The presence of several mages came to her attention, and she quickly got up to face them. When she turned around only to see the familiar faces of her fellow Fairies, and.. Other guilds.. She sighed in relief. At ease, she streched and tested her muscles and joints, taking deep breaths to figure how much magic she had restored. "You guys are noisy as hell, you know that? Impossible to get a proper nap in here. What did I miss?"

With a short laugh, she approached the group of mages with arms crossed. Her eyes narrowed at their serious faces. 'What on earth did I miss..?'

Her laugh soon stopped, and her entire posture became more serious. She cleared her throat and tapped her foot expectingly. The air in this room felt tense. And uncomfortable. Especially with this many different guild-mages around. It made her uneasy, but she kept her face firm, the only thing revealing her actual feelings, would be her foot. Tapping rhythmically. Her eyes scanned the mages in the room, trying to remember their faces from previous events.

She recognized some of the Dragon-Slayers. The Toxic Dragon of Lamia Scale, Don.. No, Dusty? From Blue Pegasus. And ofcourse, the Dragon-Slayers of FairyTail. She knew she had seen some of the other faces, as they were somewhat familiar. She just couldnt remember where she had met them. Shaking her head at her own thoughts, she raised her eyebrows expectingly.

"I agree with Ryos. The team's seem to be very even in regards to strength, and it also helps that our somewhat more powerful mages, the Dragon Slayer's, are split up amongst each group. This allows each person to carry one of Blue Pegasus's Speaking Orbs, aside from the Slayers, of course. They allow us to speak with each other telepathically. I'll have one on my person, Alyssa will have one, and either Novus or, what's your name, Vaiya, yes, you two can discuss on which one of you will use them. Keep them safe, because I have limited ones. These little trinket's tap into the person's magic power, and links to each other that way. The more magic power you can store and prevent from using, the stronger the signal you have to communicate. But, if you run low on magic, then the signal will become fuzzy and faint, so use magic wisely. It sticks to any part of your body, like this. If you get any information, convey it to the other teams through these Orbs."

With a confused look, she listened to the guy agreeing with Ryos. She had seen those devices before, but never had the chance to actually use one. To be honest, it would probably drain her with her excessive use of magic during combat. As usual, she got carried away and used way too much power in simple attacks, draining her magic source quicker than usual. On this mission, she would either have to restrain herself, or push herself to a new limit. The boy with the dog, who had kept her on her feet earlier introduced himself as Drake. He was one of the people she didn't recognize at all. Not even as a faint memory.

"So.. What's my group?" she asked dumbfounded, rubbing one hand at the back of her neck where the symbol of FairyTail was placed. To her defense, she had been out for long enough to gain her strenght and not be completely useless in battle. And by the looks of it, they would need it in the battles-to-come.

Red-head? It was hard for him to hold his laughter in when he heard the description that was meant for him. After hearing the rest of the plan, he got up from the floor and thought about the names of the people he was grouped with."Good luck, Jacob. You'll need it. And good to see you're alright. Be careful next time." "Alright, I will. Same to you."

Blitz overheard the two mages talking and was glad that he wouldn't have a hard time searching for them. So he began walking towards Jacob while waving a hand over his head "Over here! Looks like were working together huh? he said with a smile. "Oh, my names Blitz by the way so don't go calling me red-head like that guy from earlier did, okay! Not only was he eager to fight the Elite 4 or should they be called 3 now? He didn't want to get into the subject so he thought what would it be like to work with other mages from different guilds. Hopefully they wouldn't be the critical types that don't like working with certain guilds. Hell he would even like to make friends with them considering the fact he doesn't have many people in his guild other than the master that would talk to him.

@Refaulted

"And what about me..." Shin said bursting through the door. Fresh blood stained his shirt and four bullet holes were visible on his stomach. He then looked over to Lewai. "Lewai..." he said taking a pause "Fix me" he said pointing down to his stomach. "I've just about had it with these Raccoon Alliance mage's, They get on my dammed nerves" He said. "Oh and a found this" he said pointing to the little girl behind him. She was just stood there smiling. She was 15, although she looked about 11. "Ohhh, I can fight too... My name is Ayame" She said smiling. "I'm only a beginner at fire magic, so I can only use purple, red, and blue flames. I am experienced in Satan soul magic how ever I already have 4 demon's stored inside my body" She said proudly. She then looked to the red head, named Blitz. "Wait.... AREN'T YOU THE DEMON THAT NEARLY DESTROYED HALF OF THE TOWN?!?!?!" She screamed at him taking up a fighting stance LET ME AT HIM! She ran at him "Fire fist" She said as she approached him. Shin looked at her then over to Kono. "I'll leave this one to you Kono, you look like you need a refill anyway's, oh and by the way that reminds me, can I drink someone's blood, not a dragon slayer's, but a normal mage's blood, oh wait, I'll just drink off these knocked out dark mage's" He said crouching down and biting into the neck of one of the mage's, being sure not to take all of his blood.

• Shin

Ayame 1 (The nice one)

Ayame 2 (The evil one)

Pulse buzz around Rei, absorbing access magic. Rei pulled out her her revolver....

"Chain Magic: 3-Lock Chain Jail." A violet magic circle appeared underneath the girl, chains spitting out and wrapping her in links of steel. At the end of the spell, three locks appeared on cuffs encircling the hands.

Rei dropped her gun, shield, and sword in confusion. She struggled before being complete immobilized by the magic chains. she screamed in rage as she tried to break the chains. She empowered her self, but the chains did not break. Then the doggie jumped on her in an attempt to calm her down. She wiggled and wiggled until she hit the ground. Tears ran down her face as she struggled release her magic and break free. She looked up to see another mage standing in front of her. He had an intense presences, one would cause an wild animal to think about their actions.

Even Rei paused in his presence for a minute before continue to to struggle. "So are you part of Raccoon Alliance? You don't seem like them. You don't smell like you're a bad person either, who are you exactly?" said the Mage.

Pulse reverted back from to its blue coloring. It flickered at the question attempting to answer for her. Rei grunted as she rolled over to her back so she could see her friend defend her. "Pulse stay away from him," she growled. Pulse tapped her in her head stealing some of her magic and buzzing back into the pendent. She continued to struggle but desired to answer his question. She took a deep breath, "The cloaked people called me Rei Gladiolus the Unyielding, I dont remember who i am... all i know is i spend the last 10 years being tortured by those cloaked freaks." Her eyes turned blue as she calmed down a little, "I don't know what a Raccoon alliance is but if it is those cloak people... then i am not one of them..."

The excess magic in her body slowly dissipated, her rage was calming and your headache was gone. She was still trying to break out of the chains but more like how a kid then a rage filled monster. "STILL that mage is bad, his magic burned down this placed and probably cause the mage explosions." She inched her way over to the white hair mage like an inch worm and sunk her teeth into his leg. "RAWR. tee theee mooo seeee" (take this monster.)

Vaiya Kandosii

"How did I know that? Well, it's mostly the way you smell. It's faint, but you kinda smell like him. I'm surprised I could pick up such a stale smell," the man said, giving her an unexpected response. Vaiya would’ve been annoyed if she hadn’t just been shocked by this man again, who was now clearly a bloodhound turned human.

"It's pretty buried up by Celestial Magic and food. Also, there's so many different smells on you from different people that it's pretty confusing," he continued, pressing a hand against his temple and groaning.

"God, I hate being all thinky and stuff. I'm going to guess you work in some sort of food place, either a store or restaurant, But I'm going to assume the second one because of your clothing."

Jaw drop? Check. Bugged out eyes? Check. Creepy factor? Super-duper-check!

"Wow. I managed to think of all that, and I do't even have Jacob here to correct me on something," he proclaimed proudly with a smile.

He turned to the blonde and stuck his hand out. "By the way, I'm Donald Hauns, but everyone calls me Dusty. Sorry about my appearance. Those Raccoon Alliance guys pack a punch when they actually try. Now, your name."

“Um, I’m Vaiya…nice to meet you?” she hesitantly answered, fiddling with the hems of her skimpy maid/waitress outfit. Vaiya didn't really know what to feel with this guy, but she was really uncomfortable right now. To her relief, she saw the cute gu- Ryos, finally step out of the office to save her from the awkwardness. She didn't stay relieved long, especially when he even had the nerve to flash an apologetic smile after he abandoned her, the prick!

"Alright everyone, I have bad news. Sheriff Kandosii's been defeated, and we don't know his whereabouts. Raccoon Alliance is much stronger thane imagined, as they have a group of incredibly strong mages they call the Elite Four. I encountered one of them, his name was Stein, and he beat me up pretty bad. In the end, he was beaten, but I didn't do it alone," Ryos announced, pausing to look at Vaiya. The Celestial Spirit Mage blushed under the attention of multiple eyes on her, only afforded respite when the older teen continued on.

"Three are left, and there isn't a single one of you who can beat one of them one on one. Remember, they took out A'den Kandosii, widely regarded as one of the most powerful wizards in not just Fiore, but the world," he said calmly, as if he hadn't just announced that they were completely and utterly outclassed. Vaiya grit her teeth at the mention of Onii-chan's name. Tora wasn't quite here yet, but the blonde knew that they would've been thinking the same thing.

Well, more like yelling it in Tora's case, but tiger girl was busy mopping up the dark guilds. "TREMBLE IN FEAR OF YOUR MIGHTY GODDESS, PEASANTS!" a distant voice shouted, right on time. Yes, the metaphorical thinking would suffice.

"For this reason, we will split into teams. We'll track down those evil bastards, we'll save Pinnacle from destruction, we'll save Sheriff Kandosii, and we'll take back what we came here for. So, three mages, three teams. We've got 11 wizards on us right now. There will be a team of 4, including me, Vaiya, Tora, and Novus. The next team will have 3, Dusty, Alyssa, and the kid with the wolf, assuming you're a mage. The final team is a team of 4, with Jacob, Kono, the red-head, and this one over here," Ryos finished, pointing at the grounded Fairy Tail mage.

Quirking an eyebrow, Vaiya glanced at the fierce-looking brunette who reacted when her name was called. Nova? Notus? Lotus? Whatever, she would find out the girl's name eventually. More importantly was the sort of glowering, disappointed look the brunette had given her earlier, of which she was fully, utterly intimidated by. 'Here's to hoping she doesn't kill me.'

A voice coughed to gather everyone's attention. "I agree with Ryos. The team's seem to be very even in regards to strength, and it also helps that our somewhat more powerful mages, the Dragon Slayer's, are split up amongst each group. This allows each person to carry one of Blue Pegasus's Speaking Orbs, aside from the Slayers, of course. They allow us to speak with each other telepathically. I'll have one on my person, Alyssa will have one, and either Novus or, what's your name, Vaiya, yes, you two can discuss on which one of you will use them. Keep them safe, because I have limited ones." said the voice, a white-haired mage, who handed an Orb to Nova--or was it Lotus?

Vaiya shivered when she looked at the brunette anyways, quickly snapping her head away before being caught staring.

"These little trinket's tap into the person's magic power, and links to each other that way. The more magic power you can store and prevent from using, the stronger the signal you have to communicate. But, if you run low on magic, then the signal will become fuzzy and faint, so use magic wisely. It sticks to any part of your body, like this," the white-haired mage explained, sticking the Orb to the skin of his tricep, a light shock going through his arm before subsiding.

"If you get any information, convey it to the other teams through these Orbs," he finished speaking, moving out of the gathering's center.

Despite all the commotion in the background, Vaiya only just noticed the other strange happenings going on as the mage finished speaking. She bit her lip lightly, a nervous tic from ever since she was young. Should she do anything?

...Nah, too much work. Besides, most of these guys looked really scary!

The blonde frowned when she saw a patrol of rune knights outside through the glass panels in the office's door. She looked around the the varying states of restlessness, injury, pain, and exhaustion of the mage's gathered here, who seemed to be resigned to running off to fight again.

'If all those guys are as strong as Stein, we'd be slaughtered! I have to do something!'

"Ano..." Vaiya began softly, catching and cursing herself for her feeling of shy nervousness. When most of the mages didn't seem to hear her, the Celestial Spirit Mage straightened her back and tightened her fists with a growl, feeling a wave of determination run through her.

"Um, wait!" she shouted this time, catching the attention of all the mages gathered there; perhaps to everyone's, including the blonde's, surprise, a light golden glow, practically invisible to all but the most perceptive of eyes had wrapped around her neck. Her voice seemed to rumble and echo throughout the building itself, the tone a commanding, yet soothing feeling...not unlike that of a certain compassionate Sheriff.

"You can't run off yet!" she exclaimed, pointing towards all the varying states of combat deficiency most of the mages were already in. "Look at you guys! You're all tired, hurt, and drained of Magic! The way you are now, we'd be killed before we could do anything."

A depressing realization, she decided. Vaiya was an idealist and a romantic, but stupid she was not. After seeing how handily she, and Ryos, were beaten up by just one of those dark mages, the blonde knew they couldn't fight just yet. Nonetheless, the girl clenched her fists imperceptively to the gaze of a common mage as she continued, "I want to fight just as much as you do, but we can't do it yet. Onii-cha - A'den, couldn't beat them at full power. If we're gonna do this, we need to rest up, and we need to do it together."

The Celestial Spirit Mage bit her lip and fiddled with her--rather sexy--dress again, making quite the strange sight. On one hand, she had the look and feel of a leader in her bright cerulean orbs, yet on the other, her body was fidgeting nervously like the apprehensive teenager she was.

After a few moments of thought, she spoke up again, "And that's why I'm offering to let you stay at my home, the Kandosii household. We have space for all of you, and more than enough supplies."

"Please, don't go after them," Vaiya pleaded, sniffing a little as her eyes watered in memory of a special someone. "Stay with us until you rest up; we'll be the only place in the city that will take you in. Please...I don't want anyone else to die!"

• "Chestnut Brown" = Donald 'Dusty' Hauns

"Sky Blue" = Vaiya Kandosii

"Violet" = Ryos Delmora

"Lime Green" = Jacob Foles

Dakora Aura

The young mage arrived at the seemingly busy town of Pinnacle with a serious expression glazing over her almond shaped, golden eyes, she pushed up the rectangular red specs on her face with extreme irritation . Listening to the sound of marching bodies in the distance "Dark guild thieves..." The young woman muttered calmly, taking an agitated breath after she spoke, following the sound of conversing voices a little ways away.

Dakora approached the station with her spiraled pink pony tails and short, layered skirt wafting on the breeze that always seemed to emit from her body, staring down the mages that were chatting outside. She placed her hands on the two leather belts that cross over her hips, and spoke up with an unamused tone.

"Tell me. Who is the fiend who stole my items." Dakora announced to the group, she pushed up her glasses with her ring finger, growing more annoyed each time she adjusted them.

The girl had woken up just a few hours earlier by the complaints of her Celestial Spirit of Ursa minor, Marimo. Dakora looked around groggy and confused in the dormitory of the Raven Tail Guild, knocked out the previous night by Mar's sleeping spores. She stared blankly as the guild hall clamored with commotion over a note signed by the Raccoon Alliance, and how one Mage had already left.

The woman's agitation grew after finding a couple of her belongings and equipment missing, the agitation to a mild sense of internal rage after finding her contact lens case and her black ivory daggers were discovered missing. She had expected a gang of petty thieves with a death wish, so she walked off barefoot to the town of Pinnacle.

Jacob turned to Vaiya, eyebrows raised. "Did you just call the sheriff you're brother?" He hadn't put it together that this girl was a relative of the sheriff. Then again, looks could be deceiving. He had white hair while his brother had black hair, too extremely opposite colors. Directly, the girl didn't have many feature's that were the same as the man. She had the slight aura of a leader, but here undeniable shyness shined brighter than that. He frowned at her uneasiness. 'Well, she isn't very confident, I'll say that. Though she seems to have enough courage to wear such revealing clothing.' He looked over at Dusty, who wore nothing on his torso except for his battered button shirt. 'He's just a knucklehead bent on fighting. It does give him the edge in fights, though, since he prefers close combat.'

He sighed, looking back over to Vaiya. "
That's nice of you, it really is. I'll take up your offer. Anyone else?"

Dusty plunked himself down on the ground, crossing his legs like a pretzel. "
No thanks. I'll take the dirt and stone." Personally, he found it amusing that Vaiya was so uncomfortable with the situation. It wasn't that he thought she was a fool, but that the sister of a leader like him didn't seem to have the confidence in herself.

Jacob frowned at Dusty's proclamation. "
Dusty, come on. If this is because of your personal grudge against Sheriff Kandosii, then can't you put it aside and-"

Dusty glared at Jacob. "
This isn't because he shot me out of this town. Think about it, Fog-for-Thoughts. If Ryos had trouble with one of this supposed Elite Four, what if they attack us while we're all asleep? Especially if one of them can use Rune or Shadow magic. We'll be dead before we even know what magic killed us. I'll stay on watch in case of that. I can handle whatever Raccoon Alliance throws at me, even if it's a Dragon, or a God, or a Demon."

The two friends stared at each other, one defiant on the ground and the other hesitant standing near the station.

Drake shook his head as he sighed as he turned to the girl asking about her stolen items. Amaterasu went up to the girl and licked her hand, her tail wagging. 'She smells like a good person!' Ammy thought as Drake sighed knowing that his wolf companion has yet again what him to interact with someone. Drake went to the girl and said "I'd place my bet on the Raccoon Alliance but who exactly stole them is information that none of us has." Ammy barked agreeing with her master, Drake headed back to the group with his companion. @Nekoni

He was surprised at first when heard her slip up the words brother and the sherif's name which could only mean one thing, Are they related by any chance? He has to admit though, she did make a valid point about not being in any conditions to fight yet. Blitz would be lying if he said he was able to go another round with Raccoon Alliance so this offer sounded good to him. Until he heard a shout, coming from a girl who looked familiar to him. "AREN'T YOU THE DEMON THAT NEARLY DESTROYED HALF THE TOWN!?" "LET ME AT HIM!"

Those exact words stabbed into him like a knife. She was right after all, if it wasn't for him most of the town would still be intact.Heck he probably had injured A'den from their fight which could have been the reason why the sherif was caught so easily. Those words and thoughts kept replaying in Blitz's mind over and over, causing him to clench his fist over his chest. How could I possibly think of going to her house, knowing what I done.... After thinking over it, he puts on a small smile to hide his sadness before looking back at both Vaiya and Jacob. "I'll have to decline, thanks for offering. Its not that I don't want to cause I really do, I just can't."

@kirito1337 @Refaulted @Lexielai

Dakora cracked her neck side to side as her hair fluttered upwards, as she watched one of the boys sit outside the station. Both seemed rugged and unkept enough to fit the description of a dark guild Mage in her mind. Although she thought that and outlaw such as a dark guild member would seem more...sinister at least.

She pulled a silver key out of it's slip from one of the leather belts sitting on the ruffles of her light cotton skirt. Dakora raised the silver key high in the air "Gate of the celestial spirit....ursa....minor.....the tiny...bear..." She turned quietly to the white wolf with red markings, staring at it curiously as the foot tall, bear-like spirit appeared next to her in golden light. "You said us? Meaning more of you?" The girl asked, brushing down her frayed skirt "If you have anymore information on this Raccoon Alliance I would enjoy it if you could share." Dakora stated calmly to the new found stranger. @Archdemon @Refaulted

Drake stopped for a moment then shook his head "I know nothing about them so you might wanna ask the others here." He continued walking to the Rest of the group with his companion right beside him. He walked back to the group to see Dusty being very stubborn but this was a matter that had nothing to do with Drake. @Nekoni

Ryos nodded at Jacob, appreciating his plan to keep all the groups connected via Speaking Orbs. It would be very important for the groups to communicate with each other.

"So.. What's my group?"

Ryos turned to face the female Fairy Tail wizard. Of course, being not only a practitioner of magic but also an always curious student, Ryos almost always had knowledge on top mages from other guilds. Until now, he hadn't really taken the time to see who the girl was, but looking her right in the eye, there was no mistake. The Beast Knight of Fairy Tail stood before him.

"You've been teamed up with Blue Pegasus' Jacob Foles, and your own guild's Fire Dragon Slayer, Kono Iradel. Also," Ryos paused, taking a good look at the red-headed wizard he didn't recognize. The only top guild that he had little info on was Raven Tail, meaning the mage was probably sent from there. He would have to introduce himself later. "...Also," Ryos continued, "You will be teaming up with him," Ryos said, still looking at the probable Raven Tail mage.

At that time, the Blood Dragon Slayer of Fairy Tail appeared, with a new girl he didn't recognize behind him. "And what about me..."

"What about you..." Ryos muttered under his breath, obviously still ticked off from being attacked by Shin earlier in the day. He knew he had to let it go, however, as Shin's aid would be helpful in the upcoming battle.

"You two can split between Teams 1 and 2, Team 1 being Vaiya, Tora, Novus and I, and Team 2 being Dusty, Alyssa, and the wolf-kid. Unless you want to create your own team tasked with helping aid the citizens of Pinnacle by ridding the town of the lesser Raccoon Alliance mages. It's really your choice," Ryos shrugged.

"Wait.... AREN'T YOU THE DEMON THAT NEARLY DESTROYED HALF OF THE TOWN?!?!?!"

Turning to see what caused the sudden outburst, Ryos watched as the new girl, that came with Shin, prepared a Fire Element magic attack, launching herself at the Raven Tail mage. Something close to a growl escaped from Ryos' mouth. He was visibly irritated by the ruckus being caused at a time when everyone needed to be working together. He didn't know what the girl was saying; there was no demon to be seen. Swiftly, he moved in front of the red-haired mage.

"Touch him, and you'll have effectively pissed off the last person on Earthland you would want to piss off,"
Ryos hissed, a deathly frightening expression on his face. Barely turning his head to see the red-haired mage, Ryos spoke to him for the first time, "We have not been properly introduced. I'm Ryos Delmora, pleasure to meet you."

At almost that exact time, the chained girl, who introduced herself as Rei Gladiolus, bit Kono, further angering Ryos. He was seconds away from erupting with frustration, before another voice made itself heard.

"Um, wait!" It was Vaiya. "You can't run off yet!" Ryos faced her, watching as she made her presence felt. "Look at you guys! You're all tired, hurt, and drained of Magic! The way you are now, we'd be killed before we could do anything." Of course, she was right. Ryos had been beaten up against Stein, though he had admitted defeat before exhausting himself. He wasn't at full strength, but that never stopped him before. "I want to fight just as much as you do, but we can't do it yet. Onii-cha - A'den, couldn't beat them at full power. If we're gonna do this, we need to rest up, and we need to do it together." And there it was. Vaiya had just opened his eyes to the situation. Yes, the legal guilds had a larger number of powerful mages, but almost none were at full power, and Raccoon Alliance had even beat Kandosii at full power. What chance did they really have in a weakened state? Ryos was deep in thought when finally he realized something. "Was she about to say Onii-Chan?"

"And that's why I'm offering to let you stay at my home, the Kandosii household. We have space for all of you, and more than enough supplies."

"Kandosii household...why didn't you tell me," Ryos whispered, too quietly for anyone to hear. The better question was why he hadn't noticed himself. He had the nose of a dragon, yet he missed the fact that Vaiya and the sheriff had similar scents.

"Please, don't go after them," Ryos noticed that Vaiya's eyes began to moisten, "Stay with us until you rest up; we'll be the only place in the city that will take you in. Please...I don't want anyone else to die!"

Ryos sighed. He didn't want to waste another second while Raccoon Alliance was still causing turmoil in Pinnacle. Not only that, but they still had no idea where the sheriff had been taken, and he couldn't allow himself to just sit back while Kandosii could possibly be in the hands of the evil dark guild. But what good would it do to fight when their chances of defeat were so high, when they still had the option to regain strength and fight at their strongest. It was indeed a difficult dilemma.

Ryos was no leader. He had always worked alone, preferring to refrain from teaming with his fellow guild mates in Lamia Scale early on when everyone had formed teams. He always rode solo on missions. Sure, he loved his guild, but he always liked having to only rely on himself. Yet here he had been, facilitating a plan to attack Raccoon Alliance, possibly leading a charge that could have resulted in the death on his comrades. He needed to remember, he wasn't alone anymore. He had others to think about.

"If Ryos had trouble with one of this supposed Elite Four, what if they attack us while we're all asleep?"

Ryos overheard Dusty's conversation with Jacob, and realized they would in fact still need a plan if they were to rest at the Kandosii household.

"Dusty, how would you feel about implementing guard duty? That way we can rest our bodies and still have the chance to counter attack if they assault us," Ryos asked, but proceeded to look down. "Although, from what I gathered during my battle with Stein, it would appear Raccoon Alliance wouldn't attack us. I don't know what their plan is, but I don't think they care about us. Stein only battled me for the thrill, he wasn't interested in my status as a legal wizard, but then again, that could have just been unique to his personality. Regardless, I think it's for the best if we take the night to regain our full power," he announced.

They didn't have to wait until morning, just long enough to regain energy. Ryos approved of the plan, as much as it pained him to.

• Dark Red = Lewai

Purple = Ryos

Blue = Ayame

Light Blue = Vaiya

Violet (Italicized) = Ryos' thoughts

Brown = Dusty

Jacob looked over at Ryos, holding up his hands. "No, wait. Don't encourage him! The stubborn fool already took a beating, as I'm sure you can tell." He gestured to Dusty's torn clothes and the bruises on his forearms. "He's a mess. Someone with more energy should keep watch, like Alyssa or-"

"
Jacob, shut it."

Jacob whirled on him. "
Don, you aren't fit to take on any of this Elite Four. They could pulverize you if what Ryos said was true!"

"
Let 'em try. If what Ryos said was true, then they won't recklessly attack us. So theirs no harm in staying out here to keep watch while everyone rests. Frankly, I'm wide awake, so I'm good. You haven't slept since we got here. If they do attack, then I'll either pulverize them into the ground, or be defeated after tuckering them out. That would give you all the upper hand. But, just to make you stop worrying like an old man for his adventurous grandson..." He randomly pointed to the girl who had just arrived. He didn't recognize her, but since she was late, then it wouldn't kill her to stay for guard duty. "You, Bandagebreast. You can stay out here and keep an eye out with me."

Jacob facepalmed. "
You are literally the king of stubbornness, idiocy, and overall determination." He stood there for a moment, then gave a half smile. "That's why we're friends, I guess." He lightly punched Dusty in the shoulder, then returned to the group of mages, looking at Vaiya. "Sorry about Dirt Boy. Sometimes he gets annoying."

Dusty smirked, then looked back over at the girl. "
So, miss, gonna join me?" He crossed his arms, rolling a pebble in between his thumb and index finger, waiting for her answer.

Dakora watched the wizards ramble on, she stares with a blatant expression across her golden eyes, glancing back and forth at each of their faces as she began piecing together the current situation at hand. It seemed more like a beginning war than a simple execution of a single dark guild. 'A sheriff? All these mages to battle a mere few... ' the young woman thought to herself as she watched the man called Ryo, stress and control the situation.

"Bandage...breast? ..." The woman twitched an eyebrow at the bold young man, she folded her arms over chest "..Please, just call me Dakora.." Dakora thought about the situation for a moment, glancing over at the group and raising an eyebrow at the girl in chains. "I suppose I could help, I'll be of assistance anyway I can." She replied with a plain sigh escaping from her lips, pushing up her red framed glasses as they slipped down her nose.

The pink haired girl knew that a pair of teenage boys were bound for some unnecessary trouble, an unavoidable conflict that was far from her own control. This was nothing of what was expected, the situation had become too interesting for Dakora to leave untouched. The Raccoon Alliance had turned out to have a stronger guild of thieves than she had first thought. "But in return, you tell me all you know of the events in this town." She stated quite sternly at the boy who called her bandage breast "And if you let that become a nickname, I'll shoot you into the sky with my Air Caster magic." Dakora warned with a playful smirk, glancing over at every other individual at the station.

@Refaulted @BLUR

Users who are viewing this thread

Back