• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fairy Tail: A New Beginning [Completed]

Are You All Fired Up?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No.

• Meaning?...

• Total voters
[Thank you for your patience, I'm officially back in buisness!]

Lewai adjusted the large sword resting horizontally on her back, the sharp, silvery tip pointing down. She wore it with ease, as if she wore nothing but cloth. Her armor was thick, but light. It wasn't called Warsong Feather for no reason. The metal was light as a feather floating through air, but still tough enough to stop an impact from a physical attack. With this Requip, she was basically just a knight with badass armor. One of the FairyTail-members she recognized as Shin gestured towards her to come over. A grin widened across her face, and she jumped over a wide piece of wood shattered in front of her. Just as she descended the stairs, the Guild Master followed by Mavis Vermillion. The voice of the guild's Master, thundered through the guild-hall, making her want to cover her ears.

"Well, seems like someone's caused trouble again." she said with a smirk, and stopped at the bottom of the stair she had descended, waiting for someone to be scolded. Her eyebrows narrowed as the scolding never came, but a disturbing report of stolen artifacts from the guild. Lewai felt a rage boiling up inside her, and her eyes turned from neutral and kind, to vicious and thundering. Teeth gritted, and mouth pressed together to a thin line, she clenched her fists untill her fingers hurt. As the Master announced the group and the mission to leave for Pinnacle, she simply nodded but stood as she were. The group she was supposed to go with, left the guild-hall one by one. "Master, may I have a word?"

He simply nodded with a face mixed of anger and worry, nodding towards his office. Mavis followed the Master in silence and Lewai followed the two of them, still fists clenched. The door was slammed shut behind them with a hollow 'thump', and the Master sat down in his chair, with Mavis sitting on his desk, waving her feet back and forth in the air. Lewai didn't sit down, she stood behind the chair, clenching the back of it.

"You know the Sheriff Kansodii is gonna be there right?" "Yes. Yes I do." "So you KNOW we can't guarantee we won't do something the Council won't approve of. You've chosen the strongest of our members, so this is bigger than you're letting us know. If this is as big as the Raccoon Alliance, in PINNACLE, this is gonna be bad, and bloody." "Yes. I understand. Just do what you need to do, and I'll deal with the consequences later. Just get those items. We are FairyTail after all." "Good. We won't let you down, Master. Mavis. We'll get those items, and we'll bring everybody home safe. I'll be on my way."

Lewai turned on her heel, and left the office of the Master. The others would probably be on their way already, so she'd have to hurry if she was gonna catch up to them before they reached Pinnacle. She packed only essentials in a small duffle bag. No clothing, as her Requip Magic was more than enough, but some pieces of food. Dried meat, bread, fruit and fish. With anger still boiling, she walked through the guild-hall to catch up with the group. The members still in the room stepped aside as she marched through the doors with nothing but Pinnacle in mind.

As she reached the gate, a note written in blood caught her attention. "Shin." she mumbled to herself and pulled the note from the tree it was stuck to. The note told her to meet them in Pinnacle. She curled the note up in her hand and stuck it in her duffle bag. With a sigh, she decided to take it at a normal pace. The group she was assigned with would be strong enough to protect themselves, and they would probably need their strenght in Pinnacle eventually. She started walking at a fast pace, armor clicking gently as she went. Her eyes caught some footprints along the tracks she followed, and she narrowed her eyes curiously. Had any other guilds recieved the same message? Unfortunate. Or fortunate. All depending on who the different guilds had assigned to the mission.

This changed things for her. She quickened her pace into a jog instead of walking, her breath steady. It would take atleast a couple of hours to reach Pinnacle, but if she managed to keep jogging most of the way, she would catch up with the group before they enterred Pinnacle. She hoped.

Two hours later, beads of sweat ran down her forehead, both from heat but also from the pace she had kept most of the way. Her feet felt numb, but she kept going. At last, she saw the Pinnacle. The familiar faces of Shin, Kono and Ajax was the first thing she saw. Then.. Who the hell were the others?

Kaito woke up, he stretched and yawned the got up out of his bed and picked up his hat and put it back onto his head, he slowly made his way out out his bedroom, however when he opened the door it screeched again 'we really need to fix that door' he thought to himself as he stepped out into the corridor and made his way down the wooden stairs "this place is empty" he said out loud "i wonder where everyone is? he asked himself.

Kaito sat down on one of the chairs and relaxed a little more, he drank a drink that he got from the guild bar. (which he had to make himself) he sighed "this place really is dead right now" he said bored out of his mind, he decided to get up and walk outside to see where everyone was. Once Kaito's eyes got used to the bright sun he strolled through the streets looking for someone he recognises....

Last edited by a moderator:
Kinesthetics updated Fairy Tail: A New Beginning [battle of Pinnacle] with a new update entry:

Maps, Light, And People You Should Know ((Update 11))

1. Added town of Pinnacle to map of Fiore.
2. Added "Persons Of Interest" section to the overview. Entails characters relevant to the role-play.

3. The "White Slayer" position currently being shown as "reserved", may not stay that way for long! If you were looking to become the White-Light Slayer, you may have a chance to after all!
Read the rest of this update entry... 

Wind_Dragon.jpg

Matris, The Sky Dragon

(Location Unknown)

Matris: The plight of humanity....

(DRAGON!)

]Kono followed Shin. He was happy beyond measure that they walked there, as this was okay for him, maybe everyone else was tired but he didn't really care that much, travel was like torture for him, and every other dragon slayer. After a couple of hours of walking they reached pinnacle. The group was immediately confronted with another group of people, straight off the bat he recognized they were dragonslayers, the smell was unmissable. He realised the dragon slayers where from blue pegasus and Lamia scale, Seemingly an earth and poison slayer. There was also another wizard there, the warden of the fog from blue pegasus too. He was happy to see more dragon slayers, he and shin were the only ones in fairy tail, and Shin basically hated him and everyone else, hopefully the new groups attitude wasn't the same. He walked up to them and greeted them by saying "Hi, two dragon slayers hmm? You're from Lamia scale and blue pegasus aren't you."

(I'm sorry for the short post) 
Keilin

Keilin stepped out of the shadows, his long cloak and mask covering all his features entirely, no skin was visible whatsoever. He was in the middle of the town known as pinnacle, his mission was to retrieve stolen artefacts for Sabertooth. Of course, he didn't actually need to, and usually he just did his own thing, however he found this task personally interesting, due to the sheriff and head of the town known as Kandosii. Kandosii is probably one of the few people in the magical world who is a match for him. He wasn't planning to fight him, he simply wanted to meet him, fighting him would drastically decrease his chance of success in this particular mission. Keilin walked through the centre of town, he had avoided detection coming in but the news had reached him that the sheriff was now letting guild wizards into his town, and so he no longer needed to use stealth. As he walked he noticed a group of wizards, the group was inflating with new members, people from fairy tail were now among the blue pegasus and single lamia scale members. This confirmed the acceptance of Kandosii letting the guilds in as he in no way would let those clumsy wizards in without a fight. Keilin made a u-turn away from them and continued scouring the town, searching for any raccoon alliance members.

After a few hours of walking through the forest, Ajax was in a great mood, after seeing some of his dragon slayer friends suffer as they tended to do from travel. He always found it very funny how such legendary creatures that could very well be told about to children to frighten them, suffered so greatly from transportation and travel. He was a bit down about how he had to leave a member behind, but he didn't worry about it too much, figuring that she would find her way soon enough. He soldiered on with everyone in his party until up ahead he head Shin and Kono yell. When he looked over to the whom he presumed to be mages after Kono called two of them "dragon slayers". Ajax walked next to, then stood beside Kono and Shin, staying silent. He didn't recognize a single one of the people in the group ahead, so Ajax felt like he should be smart about this. These could be the thieves, or they could be allies... Well, I'll wait on Kono and Shin, they seem to know these guys. Ajax stood there silently in the shade of an oak tree, making sure that his face wasn't very visible to the mages that Kono and Shin were yelling at, Ajax wasn't in the mood to be recognized again today. Right behind him, Ajax heard the light clanking of his cloak's buttons and shield tapping gingerly in the breeze. He put up the hood on his cloak and continued to stand there.

(No school today yay!!)

"Fine, good luck with the sheriff then, I don't think he likes mages...." She frowned at the person leaving. She did somewhat understood the wolf but to her she couldn't just follow or run up to someone that wants to get away from you that's just plan mean and rude... So she turned around and walked away, later showing up in a alley nearby, leaning against the wall singing a somewhat cheerful yet fast song. The alley she was in was covered with shadows so she was understandably happy in the alley way.

@Archdemon

[SIZE=24px][COLOR=rgb(0,179,179)]ιѕαηηα ¢αℓωуη[/COLOR][/SIZE]

1589215-bigthumbnail.jpg
It was a bit early, Isanna decided as she gazed around. She liked Hargeon, she realized, standing on a random street, closing her eyes, and letting her hair fly in the breeze. It was a bit refreshing. The noise around her seemed to fade away, leaving the raven-haired girl in a blissful state of peace.

Until that peace was broken.

"Ow!" she cried, stumbling forward, a loud thump echoing her cry, a certain feline snickering following after.

"Tsukina!" the mage hissed, whirling around to glare at her cat companion.

Said feline only continued to giggle, giving her white wings an extra flap to stay aloft. "Sorry," Tsukina tried to speak, though she quickly realized she didn't have enough air in her lungs yet. "I-it....we needed to get a move on," she explained once she'd caught her breath, a smile still on her face. "And you were just standing there....I couldn't resist." she offered up, her innocent 'kitty eyes look' making an appearance.

Isanna hated that look. She'd hated it ever since the Exceed first learned to use it. It always got her anything she wanted. Stupid cat....

"And now we've wasted time, since you decided to throw the luggage at my head." she stated angrily, her hand going to gently rub the lump she was sure she had. "It hurt quite a lot, by the way!" she snapped, continuing to glare, determined not to fall for the cats looks.

Catching her companions now upset face, Isanna sighed. Bending down to pick up the luggage that had been previously thrown at her, she shot the cat a small smile. "Come on, forget it. We need to go anyway." she said, smiling slightly at the following cheer of joy. Starting down the dock and onto the paved road, Isa barely paid any attention as an extra weight settled itself on top of her head.

She'd been sent on ahead before the rest of Fairy Tail, told to also look for any information in other towns on the way there. So unfortunately for the motion-sickness prone dragon slayer, she had to make a stop in almost every town on the way to Pinnacle.

Yay! Not.

Sighing a bit, the raven-haired ice mage continued her down her path, thanking the Heavens that this was her last stop before she headed straight for Pinnacle. Glancing around she looked for the nearest inn, knowing she'd end up staying overnight.

"Isa, make a right up here." she heard the instructions from above her.

Shooting Tsukina a glance in thanks, she followed her directions and turned right at the corner, finally spotting the inn. Moving quick, she checked in, grabbing a room with one bed. Upon opening the door and placing her stuff within, Isanna didn't even spare the room a glance, not caring about it's appearance.

Going back to the front of the building, the two didn't really know what Master expected them to find. It was Hargeon. A port town. One that mages frequented very often.

Letting out a breath, she shook her head. "Alright." she said finally, looking up at her friend. "Tsukina, you cover the north half of town, and I'll cover this half." she announced, scanning the area. Honestly, she thought. What was Master expecting them to find?

Watching as Tsukina flew off, Isa figured she better get started. And the best way to start was to wander. "Might as well..." she muttered before trudging down the street.

An Hour Later

She was right that there wasn't anything in Hargeon to help them with what was going on in Pinnacle. Stupid Master for making her stop here for no reason.

Sighing, Isanna looked around the area. It was starting to get dark, and she wasn't too far away from the Inn, but it was still a bit of a walk. One that her tired feet were against.

058_urb_totem-alley.jpg
Knowing it wasn't the smartest thing to do, the raven-haired mage started down the road, turning into the alley, having seen it earlier. She knew it would shorten her walk immensely, bringing her closer to her temporary residence.

"I doubt Tsukina had much luck either..." she murmured, looking up at the setting sun, getting lost in her thoughts. The poor cat was probably exhausted, having to fly everywhere. Her magic didn't last that long, so she probably had to walk a lot too....

"Ehhhhh? What do we have 'ere?" she froze, startled, slowly feeling her blood turn cold.

"Is it...?" the voice continued. She heard a pair of heavy footsteps drop onto the pavement, and she started to pale. "It is!" he started to laugh, causing her to tremble. "The elusive Calwyn brat." the man snorted. "I heard you were left for dead."

Isanna found she couldn't respond, leading her to curse herself for being so weak. She couldn't do anything like this! She thought she was stronger than this! No, she knew she was stronger than this!

"Well?" he taunted. "Got nothing to say? Me and my buddies, eh? You remember us?" he asked, walking closer to her trembling form. "Yeah, I bet you do." he laughed. "You see, you, you little bitch. You caused me and my friends a lot more trouble than you should be worth."

Isanna's eyes followed his movements as he started to circle her still form. Slowly opening her mouth, she managed to let out a small noise, a squeak, if nothing else. It only seemed to aggravate him, leading the man to continue yelling at her.

She squeezed her eyes shut, trying to block it out, only to let out a shrill scream as she was backhanded across the face, her small frame being shoved against the wall on the side of the alley.

"Isanna!" she heard a small voice shout.

Her eyes snapped open in fear, only to snap closed again at the sight of the mans face before her, his rancid breath spreading over her face, as he raised his hand again.

She screamed.

• Teal = Isanna

Pale Pink = Tsukina

Pale Red = Kidnapper

[COLOR=rgb(0,102,0)][SIZE=24px]αℓуѕѕα gαя∂ηєя[/COLOR][/SIZE]

"Haha, I so rocked that!" the green-haired mage crowed, shooting Ryos a superior look. "So, what's up with all this?" she asked, letting her teammate start to explain.

"Master sent us here on a retrieval mission. A Dark Guild Alliance, named Raccoon Alliance, has been slowly taking control of Pinnacle away from Sheriff Kandosii. This same Dark Guild has stolen artifacts from all the major guilds of Fiore. Our job is to get them back," he stopped, a smirk spreading across his face. "And she wants us to get our hands dirty with Raccoon Alliance while we're at it."

Following his example, Ayssa smirked, laughing loudly. "Oh, this should, hopefully, be a LOT of fun." she announced, already looking forward to a fight. Though her attention shifted once Jacob spoke. She'd been ignoring Dusty. It seemed like a good idea.

"...If I'm correct, Alyssa is a mage that uses Solid Script magic." she heard the mage finish, before he introduced himself. If the teen thought hard enough, she was pretty sure she'd heard of him from that one time she was interviewed.

"I think I remember hearing about you. I don't really remember, I was busy cursing out the guy trying to interview me." she said with a carefree shrug. "Name's Alyssa Gardner, nice to meet cha. And yeah," she nodded towards Jacob. "I'm a Script mage, but I also use Celestial Spirits." she said, lifting the hem of her long shirt, showing off the keys she kept hidden. "There's a reason I'm called the Celestial Scripter." she said with a smirk, ignoring Dusty as he went off on a rant about how strong he was. She rolled her eyes at the thought.

"Why not. You would be wise not to underestimate Lamia Scale, however."

That snapped her out of her thoughts! "Whoa there! Slow down there Toxic," she started, bopping the taller male on the head as she reached up. She shot a look at both Dragon Slayers before sighing, crossing her arms as she leaned on one leg. "Let's not destroy part of a town we weren't originally welcomed in." she stated, raising an eyebrow.

"Dolts."

Dusty smiled, crossing his arms over his his chest. "Awesome! Someone who I know can give me a run for my money." He clapped Ryos on the shoulder. "I know how dangerous your poison can be, but I doubt you can poison pure stone." He held up his arm, the skin hardened to pure rock. He knocked his knuckle on the wall of a building close to them, producing a hollow sound of stone on stone. "I doubt you truly got to see me in action during the Echidna, since your ass was asleep for most of it. Or you were out fighting somewhere else." He laughed.

Jacob watched Dusty, smiling slightly at the Slayer's confidence. "
Sorry for Dusty's stupid banter. His confidence has him wind up in tight situations. But you two fighting would be a sight to see." Secretly, he worried for Dusty. Dusty had determination, which was good, but he didn't understand that Ryos could kill him in an instant if he wanted to. No human is resistant to poison, even if you've trained against it. The only person who can withstand poison is the Poison Dragon Slayer himself.

Jacob reached into his backpack. "By the way, one of our mages back in Blue Pegasus made something useful for any mage that came to help with Raccoon Alliance." He pulled out a couple small orbs from his pocket. Each one was almost an inch and a half in diameter, faintly glowing blue. He grabbed one with two fingers and held it up so each mage could see. "He called it a Speaking Orb. You keep this thing on your person at all times, and it allows you to keep in touch with someone with an Orb. It latches onto your magical power, using it to transfer any thoughts you want to the mage. And it also attaches to skin." He demonstrated it, the small object sticking to the skin of the back of his neck. "Useful little thing. So everyone take one, please. Well, except for you two, Ryos and Dusty. I know how you guys are allergic to magic items and all, so only me and Alyssa will be able to use them. So, as long as one of us is with each of you, then we can convey information when needed."

Dusty frowned, crossing his arms. "
Damnit. That thing looks really cool. Did Vince make it? If so, there's a catch. There always is with his stuff. Remember that weird gauntlet he made, the Viper's Strike? It could enhance the speed of your spells and such, but it would make you heavy enough to sink like a boulder. Not useful." He chuckled. "If I'm correct, he used you as a test subject for that."

Jacob rolled his eyes. "
Yes, he did. I decided to see if I could swim with it for water fights, and I had to be dragged out by 7 different guild members. Not a fun memory, Dirt boy. Anyways, here you go, Alyssa." He dropped the item into her hand. "Don't break it. The shock from it will probably kill you. At least, that's what Vince told me." He then looked around the group. "We ready?"

After minutes of wondering around the city, Kaito stopped and looked around "im lost" he said instantly. He carried on walking on muddy path looking around to anyone or anything he knew. Kaito frowned and then yawned "this is so boring and it doesn't help that I'm so lost" he said putting a hand on top of his hat. In the end Kaito gave up and proceeded to pull out his deck of cards and shuffle them.

Time flew by and Kaito didn't where he was going at all until he reached a sign 'Pinnacle' he looked up to read the sign, he stared at it for a few minutes and then squinted his eyes "Pinn..acle" he said. 'I've never heard of this place before' he said smiling 'maybe they have strong magic guilds that i could check out' he thought happily as he stepped forward into the unknown lands....

Kinesthetics updated Fairy Tail: A New Beginning [battle of Pinnacle] with a new update entry:

Celestial Spirits to Character Sheets!

1. We've implemented a Celestial Spirit claimant board to the character sheet. Fire away!
2. Minor updates to the character sheet.
Read the rest of this update entry... 

Raccoon_Leader.png

Raccoon Alliance Leader
*Cling*

A metallic sound rang through the air as a just-flipped golden key fell into an open palm.
Excellent! Excellent! This should fetch a fine price out in the market. I know a lot of people would kill for one of these. In fact...I have killed for this very one!

Laughing filled the room as The Leader threw the key into the air once more. On the gold-encrusted piece of metal, a picture outlined in black could be clearly made out. It was in the shape of a bull's horns. It was a Celestial trinket belonging to the spirit of Taurus. Still tossing it high above, The Leader, picking up a walkie-talkie, began speaking to his subjects. "It's time to escalate things once more friends. Soon, there will be an invasion of Pinnacle. I have been painstakingly building my army for the past few years. It is going to be a true hell on Earth. Would anyone care to guess how many people we're talking?"

"We're talking 50 boss," someone replied. "Wrong. Think bigger."

"We're talking 10 boss," another interjected. "Ah. It's no wonder I'm the leader here. Think bigger."

"WE'RE TALKING ONE MILLION BOSS," a third one threw out. The Leader broke out in a hearty laugh.

"No, no. But I really like your guess. That's my kind of warfare! Once I'm -- Once we're all stinking rich, we could get a million people if we wanted." Then things grew serious. "I have hundreds of dark mages ready to invade this town when I say go. Our first course of action will be to kill that annoying runt of a sheriff. Once he's gone, then the city will be ours for the taking. I can't wait to see the face he makes, when he sees the very place he swore to protect crashing around him."

The Leader turned away from the device and coughed into his hand, clearing his throat. Speaking back into it he continued, "I've been getting reports that there were mages in the area. It won't be tolerated. The Magic council and their legal pets have no business here. Why are they always trying to do the right thing? Why are they always sticking their noses where it doesn't belong? Friends, we just want to make some money right? We're just trying to make a living through the only way we know how right?"

"YEAH," his subordinates roared. "Then I order you to defend your right to freedom, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. We are doing nothing wrong here. We're just trying to follow our dreams."

*Cling*

The key of Taurus spun into the air once more.
"All squads. Go on ahead and detonate the bombs we've set-up throughout the area. I'm getting tired of looking at neat and clean. I'm starting to feel a little dirty and disorganized."

*ChhhhhhhBOOM*

The Leader breathed out a sigh of content, as the sound of erupting explosions filled his ears.

"Can you fix this?"

"What about this?"

"Hey do me a favor and fix this!"

Qwillia growled angrily how covered with various mechanics in which she was fixing. The crowd of people surrounding her didn't help her anger at all. "I didn't come here to fix all of your things, i came here for answers!" She mumbled loudly as she fixed the things. She didn't know what was making her do all of this work for complete strangers but she didn't like seeing broken things. It felt.... Unbalanced.

"While i fix these, has anyone seen a professor by the name of LeBlanc?" She said towards the noisy crowd surrounding her. However, no one seemed to be listening. All they cared about was seeing their things fixed. How rude. She sighed and continued to work. "My search is getting no where again....." She thought as Beamie sat on her head.

Shin

Shin looked at the group of dragon slayer's and other mage's as they just stood there talking not noticing that he had just shouted out to them. But of course Shin took offence to this. He hated people and he hated dragon's even more, so combining the two into a dragon slayer... Well you can't imagine how much Shin hates that. He gritted his teeth and if you were next to him you would hear his breathing getting louder and more out of control, Those dumb asses just ignored me He thought to him self. Another fun fact about Shin, he doesn't like it when people ignore him. His eye's were fixed upon the two dragon slayers and anger was plastered on his face. His hands were balled up into fist and he was pressing his fingers into the palms of his that blood started to run from them. "Kono, they just ignored us..." he said, "I'm gonna kick their asses" He said as he pulled a small straight razor from his pocket and cut open the back of his hands. He then ran at them and jumped into the air. "WING ATTACK OF THE BLOOD DRAGON!" he shouted as currents of blood sprouted out from his hand's and he aimed for the two unsuspecting dragon slayer's. He smiled as he felt his attack make contact...

@Infinities Lover

Dusty turned quickly, shoving Ryos out of the way, bringing his arms up to block the oncoming attack. As the blood made contact with his arms, it stopped, countered by the stone of his arms. He smirked. "I was going to get to you. So impatient. But, you did attack me. So I guess that means you turned this into a fight." He smiled, shoving the guy back. He felt the rush back in his veins, the excitement of a fight, and the joy of the test of strength.

Jacob backed up a step, looking at the newcomer. '
Why? This person had no reason to attack us. Frankly, I only noticed him before he attacked because I was speaking to everyone. I would have addressed him earlier. And he seems to be a Dragon Slayer as well.' Jacob looked at Dusty and the guy. "Wait, please. Isn't there a way we can settle this peac-" But his words were futile to Dusty.

Dusty's knuckles cracked, Scales forming on the edge of his jaw and over his neck. He clapped his hands together. "
Just know, if you get hurt, it was your fault!" He started to suck in air.

Jacob noticed this and ran over to Dusty, standing in front of him. "
Wait! Stop! These aren't Raccoon Alliance members!" He turned to the guy, bringing out his staff in case he decided to lunge at them again. "Please, let me explain, alright?" He sighed. "Okay. I didn't hear you, I'm sorry. I had been more focused on discussing the Speaking Orb to all of them. That's why I din't answer or acknowledge you. Also, don't attack my friend here. He has temper issues. He'd rip you to shreds if he got the chance."

Dusty crossed his arms, scowling at the Blood Dragon Slayer. "
Damn right, I would. You don't just attack someone, you know. Especially not a Monster." He grinned, his eyes mad with the urge to attack the Dragon Slayer. But that would keep him from getting this mission done and fighting Ryos. "Though, if you're that sure you want a fight, then let's take this outside of Pinnacle. Don't want to ruin this nice town, right?"

Jacob threw up his hands. "Alright, whatever. Go kill each other. As long as we can keep working on this mission. Just don't destroy the town." He turned to Alyssa and Ryos, walking past them and heading for the sheriff's station. "Care to follow me, you two? We can go speak to the sheriff before he yells at us for being late." He threw a look over his shoulder. "We'll be at the sheriff's station, as I just said, after you two settle things. Or just come with us now."

Kono

Kono was shocked to see Shin's downright stupid action, though in hindsight he thought he should have known. Shin was certainly the least friendly person he knew, he hated his won kind as well as the others. Kono marched up to the front of Shin, dust kicking up from his shoes with every hard step he made, he was angry, his face showed pure annoyance at Shin's actions. He ignored the impatient Earth dragon slayers shouts, putting himself in between the group and Shin as a kind of human shield, hopefully because he and Shin were in the same guild he wouldn't immediately start attacking any way, though Shin certainly was unpredictable. Kono's balled fists flaming with fire dragon slayer magic. "ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR BLOODY MIND?!" He shouted at the Blood dragon slayer, with no pun intended. Spit flying out of his mouth with every word, his nostrils flared and his eyes widened. Fire dragons have the shortest tempers of all creatures, and so father like son Kono would go from calm to wanting to punch your face off in a matter of seconds. "THIS IS NOT THE TIME FOR FIGHTING!" He added

[/COLOR][COLOR=rgb(0,102,0)][SIZE=24px]αℓуѕѕα gαя∂ηєя[/COLOR][/SIZE][COLOR=rgb(0,102,0)]

"Gate of the Heavenly Scales! Libra!" Alyssa called, ripping out the Spirit's key. She didn't even have to say anything before the loyal spirit took action, raising one of her hands, altering the gravity, right as Dusty's earth covered his arm. With a look at her master, the belly dancer Spirit stilled, staring blankly at the opponent's in front of her.

Alyssa watched as all of the blood dropped, slamming into the ground. The green-haired mage snarled, a hate-filled glare. "Who the fucking hell do you think you are?!" she demanded, nodding at Libra again. At the acknowledgement, the Spirit raised her other hand, the scaled attached to her rings following her movement as she altered the gravity around the dragon slayer that attacked, pushing him down.

"You listen here, and you listen good." the nineteen year old growled, storming up to the kid, ignoring everyone else. "You try that shit again and I'll beat your ass, got it?" she snarled, her gaze fierce. "I don't play around with little brats, so don't test me. We're already trying to not piss off the Sheriff so learn some damn patience before attacking people."

With that said, Alyssa turned, walking back towards Jacob and Ryos. "Let's go. I'm going to kill someone if I stay here." she announced, before tossing Libra's key in the air. "Libra." she called, closing the Spirit's gate. "Have fun Rocks for Brains."

As the group ahead of her started what seemed to be a fight, she was about to run ahead to put and end to it. But by the time she had started walking towards them, Kono had already placed himself between Shin and the group of mages, who seemed to be from Blue Pegasus. Wind caugh her hair, and tossed it into the air as she sighed and crossed her arms with her legs at a wide stance. She had stopped, gazing at the group as they brawled with testosterone and bitchy comments. That girl with the green hair annoyed her slightly with her loud, nasty mouth, but Lewai easily shrugged it off deciding to deal with it later if the girl kept up the show.

"You do realize we're all here for the same cause?" Lewai yelled towards the girl, and the two boys who seemed quite eager to kick Shin's ass. Well, even though Shin could be a pain in the ass at times, he was still a member of FairyTail. "This will all go so much fas- "

Just as Lewai was about to propose a cooperative edge on the matter, she was interrupted by explosions going off around, and inside the Pinnacle. As the explosions seemed to get closer to them, she narrowed her eyes in annoyance, and took a defensive stance. "Satan Soul: Abaddon, Requip: Gargoyle Memory Armor." Her entire body started glowing from the transformations, both of armor and appearance. Her eyes and hair turned black, her skin became snow-white, almost transparent. Nails grew became longer, black and claw-like, and her muscles bulged as she grew taller in size. Black, leathery wings appeared on her back, as her armor changed. The silvery armor she wore was easily replaced by a emerald-green, thick metal-armor covering the entirety of her body. A helmet with a long, green hairpiece now covered her head, leaving nothing but her black eyes and long, black hair to be seen. The sword on her back disappeared and a wide, metal shield in the same color as her armor appeared on her left fore-arm. Her right hand grabbed the handle of a long, dirtbrown spear, with a triangle-shaped tip imbued with a green gem in the middle.

'Swoosh'.

She shot forward with incredible speed, her wings helping her. Stopping in the middle of the group, she brought her shield above them, attempting to cover them for the oncoming stones in case they were caught by surprise. The muscles of her Destroyer-appearance now bulged beneath the armor, transferring her from the innocent girl in cool armor, to a deadly devil-knight with tanking abilities. Gasping for air, her arm shook as rocks, metal, wood and other materials crashed down on and around them. She had just jogged all the way from Fiore to Pinnacle, and taken a double transformation without a break. She wouldn't be able to keep this Take Over for long.

Ajax turned to see a maddened look in Shin's eyes, he recognized the look. Oh joy, looks like we're about to make some new friends. Ajax quickly donned his shield and began to run over from his position in the shadows to attempt to block the brunt of the attack with the shield. He dove... To no effect, the blast tipped the edge of the shield as Ajax realized that he horribly mistimed his attempt to block the Dragon Slayer's spell, so instead dove under it. Not getting hit by one of those again, no sir! After Dusty blocked the attack, Ajax was impressed to say the least. He waited there, listening to the mages argue as best he could but only heard, "Alright, whatever. Go kill each other. Just...town" Then he watched Lewai dash forward, already armed. Ajax stood up from the mud that he dove into and was on the verge of hyperventilating. He quickly froze the mud and peeled it off his clothes. He quickly calmed down and began to walk over to Shin and Kono. Ajax's right hand was clenched into a loose fist and his usual playful gaze was turned to a murderously calm, glassy set of eyes. He said to Kono and Shin in a calm, hushed whisper, gesturing his pinkey and index finger to all of his guild members as he spoke, "The four of us are going to have a talk later... yes?... So, if this all goes down, get behind Lewai and I, we'll be able to protect you from the first few attacks as you charge as long as you're close enough to us." Ajax stared daggers at the both of them for a few moments of dead silence before dropping the charade. He shot them both a genuine, half faced grin as his usual playful gaze returned. He chuckled a bit and said, And try to have some fun.. Ya?" He didn't wait for a response before speaking again. He spoke again, very quickly, "Alright, go team." Ajax clapped his hands twice chest level in the blink of an eye and began to walk forward, shield in his left hand. Ajax heard something ((Shin)) fall behind him, but marched on. As he passed Lewai, he pat her on her armored shoulder calmly and held it there for a moment, attempting to put her at ease. He passed her and began to walk forward some more, blocking oncoming rocks with his shield.

He walked until he was about ten feet away from the other mages and then slowed to a stop. He had somewhat of an easy time because he didn't feel like the primary target of the rocks.
Be cool, be cool. Cold as ice, no emotion. He took off his hood slowly then shifted his shield to his right hand. He held up his left hand slowly, trying not to move suddenly. He revealed his left palm to show his guild mark. He spoke in a soothing voice, with a deadpanned expression on his face, "We are Fairy Tail wizards, we are here on a mission from our master... Do we have a problem? I truly hope that we don't." Liar, you want to beat up the tall fella with the brown hair. Imagine the power that this guy has! "Sorry about my friend over there." He ground his teeth together for a moment in frustration and then began to speak again,"We're all a bit excited is all. We've been trusted with this big mission and I believe that Shin just wants to get to the good part, eh?" He lowered his hand and shifted his shield back to his left hand as some icy runes began to form on his back involuntarily. He reached his right hand behind to scratch them off and they peeled away with ease. He placed his open hand at his side and stood there, looking up at Dusty, waiting for a reply.

Shin had been surprised in the sudden change of gravity, not enough to knock him down but enough to keep him from using his magic. he then felt the release and stood up to face Kono and Lewai, but before he could come up with some kind of cocky come back he heard the loud blasts of explosions from around the city. Lewai took immediate action to block the falling rocks but Shin could tell she was exhausted. So he stepped forward. "I'm gonna need a fair bit of blood for this... Sheild of the Blood Dragon Slayer" he said as a large shield began to form above their heads covering the whole group. The skin around Shin's eye's had darkened and he was panting heavily. "It should hold until the explosions are over... It's not like we can stop them or anything but we should try to help anyone we can in the aftermath... I hate people but I wouldn't go as far as to let them die and suffer" He said as he sighed. I'm nothing like ketsueki... He would let these people die, if he didn't kill them himself He thought to himself.

Drake was walking around lost and his companion was walking beside him. After being lost for an hour he saw a group of people two started fighting then it was broken up leaving Drake confused. Then explosions began happening around the City and a few rocks landed on a blood shield around the group but Drake was outside of it and Amaterasu barked and began to whimper scared. Drake used his body to shield and protect Ammy and she kept barking to get the groups attention.

@kirito1337

@Infinities Lover

@Saul

@Refaulted

Jacob felt the earth shake beneath them. He tried to keep his balance, but ultimately fell down onto his back, quickly jumping back up. He cursed his pathetic figure, all skinny and weak. He jumped up and opened up his palm. "Mist Magic: Heavy Fog!" A shroud of fog started to surround the three mages. "I don't know what's happening, but this should keep us safe until whatever is happening is over!" He gritted his teeth as rocks started to pelt the cloud shield he made. Usually Dusty would use his Scales to block any oncoming attacks that were targeted at Jacob, but he wasn't with them.

Dusty stood still as rocks started to fly down from the sky, his face a mix of confusion and anger. "
Explosions, huh? These guys don't mess around. Jacob...?" A little ways away, he saw the large fog cloud. He smiled. Jacob could hold his own, and protect Ryos and Alyssa. In his peripheral vision, he noticed rocks rained down towards him. He grunted, lifting his arm. When the two pieces of earth met, the free rock and his stone arm, the rock shattered and rained pebbles down around him. He smiled. "Pathetic little rock. But still. Raccoon Alliance is really getting annoying. Hey! You mages!" He looked over to all the mages that were trying to block the oncoming rocks. "Find cover or find a way to stop the explosives! So either run away or be useful! Sorry to sound rude, but that's the best advice I got for you all." He then ran over and burst through Jacob's fog. "Everyone all good here?"

Jacob looked up at Dusty, sweat dripping down his fore head, breathing hard. But he managed a thumbs up. "
Yeah...just a lot...of debris...and this thing takes...a lot of magic power..." He wiped the sweat from his forehead, white hair sticking to it.

Dusty rolled his eyes. "Be careful, you idiot. I don't want to have to haul you around on my back if you pass out from using too much magic. Also, you have two other ages here to help you. Don't take the strain for it all."

[SIZE=24px][COLOR=rgb(0,102,0)]αℓуѕѕα gαя∂ηєя[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Alyssa placed her hand on Jacob's shoulder in thanks, though her comment was fairly rude. "Thanks, Misty, but I can take care of myself." she replied, glancing at him from the corner of her eyes, though she knew she was slightly lying. Sure, she would've lived if she'd defended herself, but she still would've been a bit injured. She sighed mentally, already hearing the tut of her Spirits at her rude behavior. Ah well. They'll live.

"If we need to get away, Virgo can dig us a tunnel if you provide a good cover, though I can help with some Script." she explained, giving Dusty a short nod. "We're going to need as much power as we got, so don't go wasting any. Misty, if you need it, Horologium can carry you, but we need to find the Sheriff." she sighed, glancing around, even though she couldn't see anything but the fog.

"Hopefully we can get to the Sheriff quick enough before he believes any of us Guild mages are in on it." she sighed, running a hand through her green-haired. "Rocks, you got any ideas to add to the plan?"

Kaito yawned as he stepped foot into this unknown town "Pinnacle? he asked himself 'never heard of it' he thought. His surroundings were normal there was nothing unusual to see. The sun shown brightly and Kaito could feel the heat on his back. When he finally made it into the middle of the town, Kaito sighed 'I'm seriously lost, but what make it worse is this place is boring' he thought sadly. As he walked through the town he saw a small Café and decided that he should relax a little while he was here. When he sat down on a plastic chair outside the Café a young women walked up to him with a note pad in one hand and a pen in the other.

"Hello there, would you like to order anything? she asked as she gave him a cheesy grin. Kaito looked up at the woman standing at his table she was wearing a black and white apron and her black smooth hair was short but not too short, Kaito couldn't help but notice, she was lacking in the 'breast' compartment and he sighed sadly 'who cares though, she is still pretty good looking' he thought raising his eyebrows at her then he gave her a quick wink. A few seconds past and the waitress waited patiently while Kaito decided what to buy.

"I will have.. a soda" he said giving her a big cheesy grin, she replied by smiling and saying "very well" he wrote hi order down in her small book and walked away to fetch his order. Kaito sat awaiting for his drink to arrive, he looked around and didn't see anything useful or fun to do, instead he closed his eyes and relaxed while he soaked up the sun...

Kandossi.jpg
images

Blitz Gordon - A'den Kandosii - Ayame Yamada

Kandosii was still fuming as he slowly made his way down to the pier.
Working with guilds? I thought I'd never see the day..This just makes me sic--

*WHAM*

His thoughts were interrupted by what looked like a demon, crash-landing onto the beach ahead. What the hell?

A growling sound could be heard from the direction the demon girl was thrown. When the shrouded figure came into full view, all could see the boy, with arm and tail monstrous, having a reptilian look about him. Blitz was blinded by rage beyond measure, and paid no attention to the sheriff that was witnessing the events unfold. His tail swayed back and forth as his mouth began to drool.
"GAHHHHHHHHH," he shouted into the air, showing his opponent the depth of his seriousness. The Demon Girl got up and stumbled a little. Then, a magic circle appeared before her. "Damn, guess I have no choice. Frozen Hell," she said, as blue fire sprouted forth from the glowing magic circle. It was sent towards her enemy, also catching several buildings on fire, but it didn't burn them; it froze them. She smiled as she saw the attack raging forward; closing the distance between her and her enemy.

Now, any normal person would have been shaken by the sudden appearance of two rampaging monsters, but the sheriff was no ordinary person; he was learned in the art of expecting the unexpected. Especially if the unexpected could
kill you. "Guns Magic: Splosives." His gun turned a metallic grey as the loaded ammo inside the chambers turned explosive. Taking careful aim at the bigger monster, an audible boom could be heard, as he let off a shot from his 8-barrel shotgun.

As the blue flame inched closer and closer towards him, Blitz was set to make a huge leap to get out of the way, when all of a sudden, he saw a second attack streaking in fast from the left. Seeing this, he made a new plan and took a defensive position by moving his monstrous arm in front of him, then wrapping his body with his tail to make a defensive ball. It seemed crazy at first, but when the initial attack hit, he was frozen solid. But as luck would have it, the explosive bullets from the second strike shattered him free! He actually turned what seemed to be a bad situation into something beneficial, even though he still took a bit of damage.

When he stood up again though, he looked in the direction where the sheriff was standing. Now having two opponents, he chose the gangly gun-toter and began charging at the man, ready to swing his arm.

Ah give me a break! Where did this freak come from? Kandosii raised his shotgun again and blew another round of exploding buckshot at the apporaching monster. "Come on now little buddy, I don't want to hurt ya! I have enough I’m dealing with on my plate already!" The sheriff's normally deadpan face was now replaced with a look of disgust as he tried to force putting two and two together. Hahaha yeah. So I bet it’s just a coincidence huh? The same day guilds come into my town, this shows up!

The round connects with Blitz's shoulder and the explosion caused it to bleed. Now the sheriff and girl both, could have a good look into Blitz eyes, his left iris still being pink showing pain and concern, while his right iris was dark red and hungered for more violence. He then quickly swung his tail towards the sheriff, till the tail connected and wrapped around his shotgun. Then with a blood-curdling roar, he swung it, along with the sheriff, at one of the frozen buildings. Through the air Kandosii sailed until he:

"Guns Magic: Ejection,"

instantly stopped, then rocketed backwards again towards the fuming monster.
Something about this don’t feel right. The sheriff hesitated pulling the trigger again as he noticed what looked like pain and fear in the creature's eyes. Damnit Vaiya. I’m getting soft.

"Guns Magic: Stunners."

The shotgun turned a camo green as the bullet’s functions switched to paralysis. Okay, let's see if I can at least bring you down without killing you.

"Guns Magic: Poison darts."

Eight rounds flew out of the shotgun, sticking into the chest of and injecting the hulking beast with an immobilizing agent. Careful not to give an opening, the sheriff, who was still whipping like a hawk through the air, lowered his shoulder and smashed into Blitz’s stomach, sending his form sprawling just a few feet away.

(Deep Within the Mind of a Monster)

Blitz looked at the sheriff, seeing how the guy launched himself towards him.
"Guns Magic: Stunners," he heard him say first. "Guns Magic: Poison darts." Blitz roared at him until he felt all eight darts hitting his chest area; feeling something being injected inside and taking immediate effect. The last thing he felt, was the blunt hit to the stomach that sent him sprawling, until laying limp and propped up against a nearby wall. After the vicious hit, his arm began to change back to normal, his tail started to disappear, and his red eye slowly turned back to its normal pink. Before his eyes closed, Blitz managed to say something before falling unconscious. "Thank you...."

(Far Outside the Mind of a Monster)

Immediately the sheriff turned to look at the Demon Girl, who had for some reason, stopped attacking throughout the whole ordeal. She looked as if she were about to say something, but suddenly fell to her knees and passed out, turning back into her regular form.

*BOOM*

Before the sheriff could say a word, explosions rang out through the town.

…………

Let me get these two to safety.

But after that, someone’s ass was definitely going to get kicked.

Dusty looked at Alyssa, then rubbed his chin. "I got nothing. Except that we don't know that aside from the explosives going off now, what if there are motion-activated ones. Or even magic-sensing ones. I heard about ones like that. If so, the best option would be to either stick to Jacob's fog or tread really, REALLY carefully. Either way, my Scales could protect me, so I can go and find out if there are anymore explosives."

Jacob sighed, though you couldn't tell from his breathing that he even sighed in the slightest. "
Look at you...actually using brain before brawn...I thought I would never see the day..." He coughed, saliva flying out of his mouth. He gritted his teeth. He would have to let the fog down, or else he would be in big trouble. He looked at Alyssa. "I think...I might have...to take that offer...of being carried...My legs...might give out if I try to move..."

Dusty frowned, placing a hand on his friends shoulder. "
You shouldn't be so stupid, Jacob. Don't use this much magic if you can't handle it." He then turned to Alyssa and Ryos. He nodded. "Listen. He's tougher than you think. He just hasn't been up to using this much magic in a while. SO I trust you to get him to safety. If you don't...nevermind. I don't want to think about it. Just get him somewhere he can rest." With that, Dusty leaped out of the fog, skin now replaced with faintly visible brown and gray Scales. He would take up the position as one-man bomb squad, making sure no more explosives would go off. He smiled, running off through the streets, sniffing the air for any more dark guild members or explosives.

Isanna Calwyn & Sora, the Windrunner

Sora.png

It felt good, Sora decided, to wear a dress. Hikari had decided to gift her the pink and white dress from last night, and the looks she was getting from people gave her this tingling feeling in her cheeks. It was nice.

Yet, with the morning sun slowly warming up, and the rays beginning to peak out of white clouds like any other ordinary day in Hargeon, Sora felt that something was off.

Maybe it was that funny cat running down the street, or a shady-looking man abruptly turning into an alleyway, but Sora decided, against her good judgement, she’d take a look. Without murder and blood all over her this new dress, mind you.

As she was about to turn, a scream came echoing out of the alley, this sort of terrified sound like a cornered animal.

“Not this again,” she groaned, but hurried her pace. She skidded around the alley’s corner to come flying in on whoever--or whatever--was in there.

To her surprise, it was a scene not unlike yesterday--bloodmonsterterrorscreamheartmonster--except with a similar shady-looking man draped in a black cloak, who happened to be raising his hand against a young girl slumped against the wall.

Sora snarled and acted on instinct, twisting her skid into an angled jump toward the stone wall. She pointed the balls of her feet into the rock, pushing into and off of it like a spring, which launched her further into the alley.

She roared with a battle cry as she landed a roundhouse kick straight into the man’s side, throwing him like a ragdoll into the other side of the alley with a slam.

Without wasting a beat, she gracefully landed in a crouch, much as a cat would, and leaped towards the man again. Said would-be-kidnapper was currently sitting on the alley’s dirt floor, still dazed from the attack, when his breath was suddenly knocked out of him courtesy of your friendly neighborhood Sora.

Alley2.jpg

He grunted when Sora kicked his abdomen. Before he had time to recover, Sora shot out a lightning-fast jab to to crush his throat. Or at least, she would’ve, if it wasn’t for--myhandsarebloodywhereamIwhygoawaynostop--a flash of memory before her eyes.

Instead she settled for her fist settled menacingly below his chin, and intimidatingly frowning with an intense glare.

“Who are you, and why were you attacking that girl?” she asked, venom soaking every syllable she spoke.

Coughing slightly as he stumbled back, the man glared down at the small girl now in front of him, her fist close to his windpipe.

Turning his head to the side, he spit out some extra saliva, before snarling down at the girl. “What’s it to you? I can do whatever I want to the little bitch. Caused me enough trouble.” he said, his tone showing that he thought he was superior. He went to continue when he was interrupted.

“T-tsukina…!” Isanna called, forcing herself away from the wall as she ran to catch her now falling companion.

“Oi! Where the fuck do you think you’re going brat?!” the man shouted, going to step around the one blocking his path.

Sora slapped him back into his seat. “Stay right there. Good boy.”

Head snapping to the side, the man froze for a moment before his eyes hardened, and he slowly turned back to glare at Sora.

“Bitch…” he snarled, closing his palm, raising his arm as if he was going to punch her, secretly collecting the surrounding shadows. He raised his eyes to see Isanna, clutching Tsukina close to her, the cat looking exhausted. He smirked.

Throwing his weight towards the girl in front of him, he opened his palm, letting the shadows fly towards the concerned raven-haired girl, a dark smirk etched across his face.

Sora’s eyes shifted immediately upon his smirk, which couldn’t mean anything good. She had caught his palm motion in her vision, but didn’t realize until now what his actual intentions were.

Eyes widening, she turned her head to see the shadow nearly reach the raven-haired girl, and jumped into motion.

Without time to activate any of her defenses or magical abilities, Sora simply shoved as much Magic Power as she could into her legs to propel her towards. With a grunt, she knocked Isanna and her furry companion out of the way, just before the shadow struck her instead.

Sora yelped at the sudden pain that seared through her body, like it was ripping itself apart. After a moment, she fell into a heap onto the dirty ground, still twitching a little. Her body wasn’t responding to her commands, the green-haired girl realized after trying to move. She could only watch whatever happened next.

Letting out a small cry as she hit the ground after being shoved, Isanna tightened her hold on Tsukina so the little cat wouldn’t get hurt. Turning slightly, her eyes widened in shock as she watched her green-haired savior take the hit.

Isanna.jpg

Freezing, Isanna watched as she fell to the ground, her hold on Tsukina becoming lax, worrying the small Exceed. She watched as the man stepped closer, closing his palm again, ready to strike Sora again, before she closed her eyes, unable to stand the sight.

Cursing herself for being so weak, she wished she could be stronger. She knew she was a strong mage, so why was she letting this fear get to her?! She knew she was stronger than this!

Hearing his sickening laugh, made her want to puke at the memory it brought up. Of how she used to wake screaming, before Tsurara would calm her down. Tsurara…

At the name of her adopted mother, Isanna’s eyes snapped open. Tsurara would have her backside for this weakness! While she’d been kind and gentle, she didn’t take this type of weakness.

Arm shooting out on instinct, the raven-haired mage watched as an icy mist started to form around her arm as her magic circle appeared under her body. Her palm open, as if splayed against a wall, directed her magic, letting it shoot up in front of the collapsed girl, creating a thick frozen barrier.

Stumbling back as his shadows slammed into a wall of ice, the man’s eyes widened. There was no way that girl he’d hit could have managed to put up that wall. He doubted the cat could either. But it was impossible....That brat was too petrified to do anything, he thought as he turned his head slightly so he could see his target.

Eyes widening, he watched as Isanna slowly stood up, her arm still held out to the side, holding up the wall, her other clutching the wide-eyed cat.

“Ts-tsukina…” she whispered, glancing down. “Look after…look after that girl…”

Tsukina.png

Nodding in response, the white and brown Exceed jumped away from her partner and scurried over to the fallen Sora, ready to grab her and take flight.

“Well well well,” the man drawled, spitting again. “Seems you finally started to toughen up, eh?”

Narrowing her eyes, Isanna forced herself to step forward, making sure she was in front of the girl. She wouldn’t, couldn’t, let her be hurt because of her weakness.

“I’ve always been strong.” she said softly, her head falling forward as she let her arm fall to her side, hearing the frozen wall melt down into a bit of water.

“Ehhhh? What was that?”

She gulped, her hair covering her face before she tensed and straightened her shoulders. “I’ve always been strong!” she repeated, her voice sounding stronger now. What she said was true. She’d always been strong. Now was just her time to become stronger.

Hearing her tormentor laugh before her caused a rush of anger to fill her, and she wasted no time before she moved to strike, quickly forming a blade in her hand as she ran forward. “Don’t insult me!” she snapped, making a slash at him, following as he dodged. She wouldn’t let him escape. This was going to end.

Jumping back as a group of shadows went for her, she dispersed her ice blade as she watched her opponents ‘weapon’ slam into the ground, creating a crack in the dirty pavement.

Narrowing her eyes, Isanna jumped back a bit farther, tensing as she prepared herself for the force her next attack would exert. Breathing in deeply she shouted as she cupped her hands around her mouth, “Ice Dragon’s Roar!”

Eyes widening, the man cursed, unable to come up with a proper shield as the raven-haired girl’s attack came closer. Yelling out as it struck him straight in the chest, he cried out as he hit the wall on the opposite end of the alley. Wincing, he slid down the stone wall, feeling his body protest, realizing that some bones must be broken.

Staring in shock, Isanna wondered how she managed to do that much damage with just that one attack. It’d never done that much damage before, but then again….She doubted she’d ever put that much effort into one attack, especially not in this close distance.

Shaking out of her thoughts, the girl turned and hurried the short distance to check on Tsukina and the girl. “Are the two of you alright?” she asked, a bit breathless, as she dropped down beside the other female.

Sora stared blankly back at her, seemingly unfocused on anything for a few moments. ‘Dragon’s...Roar?’ she thought, feeling something familiar in that phrase tingling in her mind, like there was a word on the tip of her tongue that she couldn’t quite remember. Then, the life and sharpness of her eyes suddenly faded back, and she blinked.

“Yes,” the green-haired girl said, feeling her body begin responding to her movements again. She sat up into a cross-legged position, resting her hands on the sides of her knees. It was when she looked deeper at Isanna’s face that another familiar sensation spread, although she couldn’t quite pinpoint it either.

“Good,” Isanna sighed in relief, smiling as she looked at Tsukina who nodded in return.

“So, why was that guy attacking you?” Sora asked, tilting her head towards the fallen kidnapper.

Head snapping up, Isanna blushed slightly in a bit of shame at the girls question. “Ah...Umm, I sorta...I sorta knew him from when I was younger…” she muttered as Tsukina placed a paw on her knee. “He and a small group of others tried to kidnap me, but I got away.” she explained.

Sora quirked an eyebrow at that, but didn’t pry. She knew that people didn’t like to talk about things like that--herself included. Instead she stood up, frowning at the dirt staining her new dress, but looked back towards the raven-haired girl.

“A group? Does that mean there’s more of them after you?” she inquired with concern.

At the other girl’s question, Isanna frowned. That hadn’t occurred to her. “I-I’m not sure…” she admitted quietly. “It was many years ago...I was only five years old when it happened.” she continued. If that group wanted to go after her, why hadn’t they done so earlier? Surely they knew where she was! She was the Ice Dragon Slayer of Fairy Tail, for pete’s sake!

"I hadn’t heard anything about them after that I got my memory back after their spell wore off when I was twelve," she thought aloud.

Memories, kidnappings, spells...something about this whole situation struck a chord in Sora, and she felt as if there was something caught in her throat. But, it couldn’t be what she was thinking; no, that man was dead, right?

Whatever the case, she held it in with practiced expertise. “In that case, you shouldn’t stay out in the open like this. Is there somewhere you can go?”

Pausing for a moment, Isanna nodded, glancing at Tsukina who was slowly falling asleep as the two talked. “We rented a room at a nearby inn. We were told to stop here before continuing on into another town.” she said, getting to her feet.

“What about you?” Isanna asked. “Do you have anywhere to go? I mean, you probably saved my life, so thanks.” she said before laughing quickly. “Probably should’ve said that earlier, huh?”

In response, the green-haired mage bit her lip. She thought about lying, but reconsidered it instantly--she was a horrible liar after all, and much rather preferred honesty. Even in situations like this one.

“Well...no,” Sora said hesitantly, although trying to keep her face impassive,“But I’ll manage. Which town are you going to? I think I should escort you to the station.”

For some reason, Sora really didn’t want to let this girl out of her sight. She didn’t understand why, but took it as concern for another person’s well-being. ‘How monstrous is that?’ she thought ironically.

“What? No! That’s not good!” the raven-haired mage announced. “You’ll come stay with us! Our room on the train only has one bed, but it does have a couch that I can sleep on, and it is big enough,” she went on.

“We’ll only be staying for the few hours to Pinnacle, but you can come if you like.”
she told Sora. “We’d enjoy the company!” she said before she added, “Plus, it’s the least I could do to repay you.”

“Hmmm,” Sora hummed, lightly holding her chin in thought. ‘I’m heading to Pinnacle anyways, and this way I can keep her out of harms way before someone attacks her again.’

“Alright, fine,” the green-haired girl agreed, nodding at the other teen, “To Pinnacle it is.”

• "Orange" = Sora

"Orange Italics" = Sora's Thoughts

"Teal" = Isanna

"Red" = Kidnapper

Users who are viewing this thread

Back