Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
hate to be a kill joy but were already down in the kitchen i was hoping you would post sooner but there's cake and spag will soon be up maybe you can come down after a little and come eat with us

[QUOTE="Leo Radomir]hate to be a kill joy but were already down in the kitchen i was hoping you would post sooner but there's cake and spag will soon be up maybe you can come down after a little and come eat with us

[/QUOTE]
?...Ferra was in the kitchen way before either of you making a cake ._. Unless that's directed at someone else.

Also @HuorSpinks I posted Ferra lived there :P , I think it's illegal for a minor to rent an apartment.

Mitchs98 said:
?...Ferra was in the kitchen way before either of you making a cake ._. Unless that's directed at someone else.
Also @HuorSpinks I posted Ferra lived there :P , I think it's illegal for a minor to rent an apartment.
that was for huor sorry for not noticing you

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]Sorry I didn't get a notification that you replied...

[/QUOTE]
Want me to find the post for you? :P it's fine lol

Sinister Clown]Hahaha nah I'm good xD [/QUOTE] 'Kay :P Also [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/26663-scarlettrose16/ said:
@ScarlettRose16[/URL] Still in this?

And I'm determined to update the roster tommorrow..e.e

@Salt Lord

Would there be any way for Alfie to prove that the world is fictional?

EDIT: Also, I'm going to bed, so I'll respond tomorrow.

Last edited by a moderator:
Genon said:
Would there be any way for Alfie to prove that the world is fictional?
EDIT: Also, I'm going to bed, so I'll respond tomorrow.
Not really, unless he managed to show them the RPN home page screen. xD

Hmm...

Mitchs98 said:
@Salt Lord Don't..go that far. I'm fine with minor fourth wall breaking but..nothing that major
Oh, he can't cause the timeskip. All he can do is disappear. He just knows about the skip.

And aww! D:

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]Oh, he can't cause the timeskip. All he can do is disappear. He just knows about the skip.
And aww! D:

[/QUOTE]
How exactly does he know about the skip though? .-. I'm confused.

Mitchs98 said:
How exactly does he know about the skip though? .-. I'm confused.
Research! Tons and tons of research! Because the amount of magical particles not matching up with the age of the universe and astrology and physics and magic. ._.' That's all I can come up with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back