Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Not a single post here since 8:00 AM? :o

I've missed so many chances to do so many things. Both Ophelia and Alfie are stuck in the nothingness of inactivity. ;-;

Speaking of nothingness, if you want to hear a rant about the soon-to-come timeskip to the festival, speak to Alfie~

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]Not a single post here since 8:00 AM? :o
I've missed so many chances to do so many things. Both Ophelia and Alfie are stuck in the nothingness of inactivity. ;-;

Speaking of nothingness, if you want to hear a rant about the soon-to-come timeskip to the festival, speak to Alfie~

[/QUOTE]
Single.. gotta have more heart dan dat! xD

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]Not a single post here since 8:00 AM? :o

[/QUOTE]
I'm waiting on everyone pretty much. I skipped to the next morning. I'm not sure what to do.

Zefie said:
Single.. gotta have more heart dan dat! xD
Single's my favorite number! And my relationship status! :D

And it's gonna stay that way.

Genon said:
I'm waiting on everyone pretty much. I skipped to the next morning. I'm not sure what to do.
Why not go to the top of the Guild Hall and talk to Alfie for a rant on the soon-to-come timeskip to the festival? :D

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]Single's my favorite number! And my relationship status! :D
And it's gonna stay that way.

Why not go to the top of the Guild Hall and talk to Alfie for a rant on the soon-to-come timeskip to the festival? :D

[/QUOTE]
single has it's pros and cons depending on how you look at it

[QUOTE="Leo Radomir]single has it's pros and cons depending on how you look at it

[/QUOTE]
More pros than cons. Relationships require way too much work.

[QUOTE="Lana Valentine]Lana doesn't know if she has to respond to anyone for the moment. O.o but could concede to a timeskip should everyone else desire it

[/QUOTE]
i'm just waiting to see if there's any food around unless your char has some which i can make into meals

[QUOTE="Lana Valentine]Lana doesn't know if she has to respond to anyone for the moment. O.o but could concede to a timeskip should everyone else desire it

[/QUOTE]
But I prepared a whole little speech about the timeskip! I don't wanna just waste it! D:

Lana Valentine] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/20955-leo-radomir/ said:
@Leo Radomir[/URL]
We can probably safely assume the guild hall has food somewhere after all people seem to eat and drink at their guild halls all the time

@Salt Lord

Okay that's fine was just saying I'm icy chill with whichever is going to happen
I see i can edit my post so we go and find some food and bring it to the guild building houseing

[QUOTE="Leo Radomir]I see i can edit my post so we go and find some food and bring it to the guild building houseing

[/QUOTE]
Okay I'll reply shortly owo

@Genon

So, gonna talk to Alfie...? It'd give us both something to do... But if you're busy, I'll quit bothering you.

I'm needy.

Salt Lord] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/22515-genon/ said:
@Genon[/URL]
So, gonna talk to Alfie...? It'd give us both something to do... But if you're busy, I'll quit bothering you.

I'm needy.
I'm on the next morning already. Unless Alfie's been sitting there all night, it would cause a time paradox.

[QUOTE="Lana Valentine]Okay I'll reply shortly owo

[/QUOTE]
edited my post hope you don't mind me playfully dragging you out of the office

Genon said:
I'm on the next morning already. Unless Alfie's been sitting there all night, it would cause a time paradox.
He's been sitting there all night.

He doesn't require the necessities of a living being... but I won't tell people why quite yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Salt Lord]He's been sitting there all night.
He doesn't require the necessities of a living being... but I won't tell people why quite yet.

[/QUOTE]
Alright, first of all, what's his full name so I can find his cs?

Genon said:
Alright, first of all, what's his full name so I can find his cs?
Alfie Roderick. It's one of the first CS's, meaning it's on the first page. He should be fairly easy to find.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back