Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Kayzo said:
Yeah she's been lewded a lot.
All my members have their quirks. Just so happens Mizuki's quirk is being a lewd bitch. Luckily she has Alicia to balance out her lewdness with cuteness.

Colt556 said:
All my members have their quirks. Just so happens Mizuki's quirk is being a lewd bitch. Luckily she has Alicia to balance out her lewdness with cuteness.
A lewd bitch who serves beer.* You can't forget that.

Zuka said:
images

Valken. Hi, bye. Stylish enough for you @LeSoraAmari (Maya) :D
Yes. YES!

Last edited by a moderator:
Zuka said:
*Fades into the shadows* Does doing this as an exit save me from your wrath? No? Oh well...
Nah it's fine Maya doesn't hurt her lovely guild children :3

Kyuubey said:
Morning lovely, have you awoken?
Good morning precious, yes I have could you tell? ;0

@Kayzo

Has Masaki and Zephyr's train left yet? It always figured they were slightly different trains, as in one after another, but in theory if their train was delayed enough they could technically be on the same train, mid class and upper class. So close and yet, so far without knowing. That would be hilarious

It

Zuka said:
@Kayzo
Has Masaki and Zephyr's train left yet? It always figured they were slightly different trains, as in one after another, but in theory if their train was delayed enough they could technically be on the same train, mid class and upper class. So close and yet, so far without knowing. That would be hilarious
it left quite a while ago I'd assume xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back