Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Tbh I do want Mizuki to find someone but it seems kinda out of character and the only people she's close to is Alicia and Gilad, both of which are messed up.

Zuka said:
Kelica can also sense the emotions in the air, and I'm sure @Kyuubey 's character could mind link them so Mizuki could feel it to....
This is turning into one of those really bad fanfictions
Zephyr only likes picking on Masaki though, he wouldn't bother wasting effort or time being cruel to anyone else.

@Isune

I was just teasing D:

Huor's relationship advice corner: I think Chris might be moving too fast for Kelica. Like, slow it down a little. Don't go into all the physical stuff yet. Start focusing on finding out likes, dislikes, personality traits. Like, walks in the park or something. A nice dinner, milkshakes. Physical stuff is all well and good but if you're in a relationship based on only the physical, what if that fades, or the person becomes less attractive as the years pass. What then?

Now's a good time to really start finding out about each other. Likes, dislikes, personality traits. The physical can come later, once you're both warmed up with each other.

As for Lloyd being competition, chill. He may not even be an option. Chris still has this time to impress Kelica. Lloyd would only be attending the last day of the festival, a lot can happen before that. Plus, Lloyd's much older (and incredibly dense. You have to actually sledgehammer that information in if you want to be in a relationship with him) and is a Guild Master of another guild. Chris at least has a better chance since they're both in the same guild.

That is, if this is the option you want Chris to peruse. You also have to worry about Chris' personality, and how different it is from your own and whether what you want is also what Chris wants. It is important to make this distinction between in-character and out-of-character, and to separate the two otherwise things could get incredibly awkward. The above advice should be taken only if it is in character for Chris, of if you want Chris to develop in that direction.

This could also be great character development for Chris. He could find that in certain things, he needs to be more patient. If Chris can mature to be a great option for Kelica, that would be great character development, as well as a goal for you to set for Chris.

Last edited by a moderator:
So I did the natural thing and made Chris instantly regret it, send in the feels....send them in! I mean, it is Chris' first relationship.

@Isune

Remember to separate in-character from out-of-character. That way things won't be taken too personally if a character rejects another character. The character is not rejecting you, just your character.

I just edited the above post, you may want to read through it again.

@Kayzo

Might be best to ask that of @Mitchs98 . Though if I'm not wrong the character limit is 5. If you're still within that you can go ahead and start working on that character, so the process would be faster if you get approval from Mitch98.

Edit: I still don't know how you guys do it. So much's been happening with Lloyd that I have yet to even post for Lysander.

Well it's a good thing I made the post where Chris felt like he screwed up everything. Let's see how this goes with Kelica and Chris.

HuorSpinks said:
@Kayzo
Might be best to ask that of @Mitchs98 . Though if I'm not wrong the character limit is 5. If you're still within that you can go ahead and start working on that character, so the process would be faster if you get approval from Mitch98.

Edit: I still don't know how you guys do it. So much's been happening with Lloyd that I have yet to even post for Lysander.
Unless you start making Lloyd dual wield bows... front lines.

HuorSpinks said:
@Zefie
Haha! Unless Lloyd has four arms... that would be kinda impossible.
You mean to tell me after all this time Lloyd cant shoot a bow with one hand? You call him magical bah! ...On second thought a bow isn't that bad...

Hey, at least Lloyd has limitations. That makes him interesting!

And bows are cooler. Aesthetically. In my opinion, that is.

@HuorSpinks

Pretty much what Huor said. You may not yet have read Kelica's posts thus far. She only just joined Fairytail before meeting with a huge group of various mages, her first conversation was with Lloyd not yet realising he was a Guild Master, as the arc unfolded, dire dragon circumstances meant the forest was destroyed, and Kelica's connection to the forest made her openly weep and cry. She could 'hear' the screams of the trees, begging for help. She spots Lloyd, the only one she knew, about to get blasted by a dragon so protects him and herself. She couldn't take the dragon killing another soul. His leg was broken, so she uses the last of her energy to heal it and is to exhausted to move. He carries her to nearby mages, help arrives, and they part ways.

Maybe she is worried Chris will disappear or get destroyed as the forest or Lloyd did. She does have a heart of gold. She doesn't find Lloyd attractive, it's more a case of they helped each other. But their chances of getting together are pretty slim. Age, different guilds, class outranked. It won't stop her having a soft spot for him though.

HuorSpinks said:
I liked the hand crossbows from Diablo 3 though... They were cool...

HuorSpinks said:
I'll bite, bows are pretty cool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back