Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Zuka said:
And it's Opehlia and James have rocked up at the front doors as well?
Well, I think Jaymes is still outside, but Ophelia's in her office in the Guild Hall.

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]When you're so bored, you can roleplay with yourself.

[/QUOTE]
I don't have that luxury, so I'm just finishing the original fairy tail and such

Tfw I forgot I was going to start watching Fairy Tail at the gym, start watching Bleach instead. They shouldn't of offered free wifi with me around, xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Mitchs98 said:
Tfw I forgot I was going to start watching Fairy Tail at the gym, start watching Bleach instead. They shouldn't of offered free wifi with me around, xD
Nice job xP

Did you see my question from earlier by the way?

[QUOTE="Lana Valentine]I wanted to know if I could make another character while I was trapped in dueling mode with Lana
@Chara Angel of Death You around? ._.

[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE="Chara Angel of Death]Im sorry my alerts are a piece of shit and im busy sometimes.

[/QUOTE]
Want me to attempt to find the post for you? Though, I guess now I'd have to make a new one seeing as another fight already started.

[QUOTE="Chara Angel of Death]Im sorry my alerts are a piece of shit and im busy sometimes.

[/QUOTE]
Want me to attempt to find the post for you? Though, I guess now I'd have to make a new one seeing as another fight already started.

Mitchs98 said:
Yeah..

Im sorry but I think I should leave because i feel bad for constantly missing out.

[QUOTE="Chara Angel of Death]Yeah..
Im sorry but I think I should leave because i feel bad for constantly missing out.

[/QUOTE]
It's not your fault notifications are buggy. Just do what i do and use the watched threads tab/page thingy *shrug*. Though it's up to you what you wanna do. Just lemme know before I post.

Okay now that I play out the post in my head...I can't stop imagining a massive bear hugging Kelica instead of Chris.

@Zuka

Last edited by a moderator:
@Lana Valentine

Sorry yeah, like @Zuka , I tend to take longer to reply to posts, because I tend to be detailed, and it takes more out of me than a simple post. Plus, I try to post with at least a six hour difference so I don't end up dominating the roleplay with my posts. Actually got into trouble for that when I first started at RPNation. -shrugs-

Plus, I tend to work long hours, so mostly twice a day for me. Unless it's a off day, or if I'm sick, like what happened yesterday.

Mitchs98 said:
It's not your fault notifications are buggy. Just do what i do and use the watched threads tab/page thingy *shrug*. Though it's up to you what you wanna do. Just lemme know before I post.
I think it's be best I left .n.

Sorry everyone.

[QUOTE="Chara Angel of Death]I think it's be best I left .n.
Sorry everyone.

[/QUOTE]
Awh ;-;. Feel free to come back whenever.

Yeah, but it's mostly Kelica blushing at a minotaur, or Chris' hulking body and poor Chris trying to stop her from trying to hide in the corner.

Isune said:
Yeah, but it's mostly Kelica blushing at a minotaur, or Chris' hulking body and poor Chris trying to stop her from trying to hide in the corner.
Why...did you just make me imagine that..just..why..

Well I don't know about you guys, but if a quiet muscular guy STRIPPED DOWN TO A LOINCLOTH I think I speak for all girls and say OhMaiGewd

._.;

Zuka said:
Well I don't know about you guys, but if a quiet muscular guy STRIPPED DOWN TO A LOINCLOTH I think I speak for all girls and say OhMaiGewd
._.;
I'm a straight guy. So. I'd either be like: Bro, put on some clothes. Or start laughing my ass off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back