Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Zuka said:
Well I don't know about you guys, but if a quiet muscular guy STRIPPED DOWN TO A LOINCLOTH I think I speak for all girls and say OhMaiGewd
._.;
Unless said girl is not into guys at all ;p

Mitchs98 said:
I'm a straight guy. So. I'd either be like: Bro, put on some clothes. Or start laughing my ass off.
Also why I specified girls. You know, those real ones, in the real world. That cook and stuff

Zuka said:
Also why I specified girls. You know, those real ones, in the real world. That cook and stuff
Hah! Tell that to my mother who's a career woman who can't cook. My Dad is the one who does the cooking. And the housework. And the interior decorating. And the floral arrangements. I kid you not. He's part of the floral arrangement team at my Church. Househusband yo.

I shouldn't talk..the more I roleplay Kelica, the more I turn her into a pervert...

Into animals and older men. -_- ; I think the logical step is ribbon man Alfie for "restraints" or a girl. Maybe Mizuki so she can like receiving pain while Mizuki dishes it.

I'ma gunna go back into that Perv corner while I'm at it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, Chris is only four years older than her xD He's not that much older than her. And besides, Chris needs girlfriend. Now back to waiting xD

HuorSpinks said:
I... suddenly want to see that haha.
Don't laugh, this is me. I'm the manager and bread winner with a 0 to craft sandwich, though I do clean when I can as I'm a perfectionist who needs it done to my very, very high standard

Zuka said:
Don't laugh, this is me. I'm the manager and bread winner with a 0 to craft sandwich, though I do clean when I can as I'm a perfectionist who needs it done to my very, very high standard
I know women like that. It's basically my mother haha. Can't cook, intensely career focused.

Zuka said:
I shouldn't talk..the more I roleplay Kelica, the more I turn her into a pervert...
Into animals and older men. -_- ; I think the logical step is ribbon man Alfie for "restraints" or a girl. Maybe Mizuki so she can like receiving pain while Mizuki dishes it.

I'ma gunna go back into that Perv corner while I'm at it.
If Kelcia lets Mizuki cause her pain, she'd totally go out with her

Kayzo said:
If Kelcia lets Mizuki cause her pain, she'd totally go out with her
Kelica can also sense the emotions in the air, and I'm sure @Kyuubey 's character could mind link them so Mizuki could feel it to....

This is turning into one of those really bad fanfictions

Zuka said:
Kelica can also sense the emotions in the air, and I'm sure @Kyuubey 's character could mind link them so Mizuki could feel it to....
This is turning into one of those really bad fanfictions
Huehuehue they're the dream couple

Isune said:
Is Kelica gonna leave Chris? They hadn't even gone on a real date yet xD
Not even! After all it's not the last day of the festival yet, and I doubt Mizuki is going anyway (which she totally should @Kayzo because I wanna see Valken and her spare. I think it would be interesting. She attacks with shadows, he melts into said shadows or just redirects it. )

Zuka said:
Not even! After all it's not the last day of the festival yet, and I doubt Mizuki is going anyway (which she totally should @Kayzo because I wanna see Valken and her spare. I think it would be interesting. She attacks with shadows, he melts into said shadows or just redirects it. )
I'll have her go. Somehow. If Alicia goes.

Yep, I get the feeling that Kelica might just leave him...and I was thinking about having their share a float since Kelica said she's been around beasts before and Chris can turn into them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back