• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fairy Tail: A Fandom Arc 3 Recruitment

Mitchs98

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )
HEYO PEOPLE! Arc 2 has FINALLY ended. It took MUCH longer than expected but things will finally start to pick up! I've intended to make this thread ever since near the end of Arc 2. We are a large group sandbox RP looking to recruit more active roleplayers that share interest in Fairy Tail. Last I checked we had around 20+ active players. That's intimdating, yes? It shouldn't be! We're all extremely friendly people that encourage new people to join.

We are very much a sandbox and group orientated on decisions. I may run the RP but I don't dictate what goes on, at all. We run things in highly custom arcs most of the time, currently only the previous arc and The Grand Magic Games were close to canon. The current arc, Arc 3, is completely made by @Salt Lord with minimum input from myself insofaras suggestions and input from other members of the thread. Currently I myself have rough outlines of about..three arcs. Give or take. You are more than welcome to present an arc idea to me, and if I like it or it makes sense you can host it! I encourage creativity in this RP, really anything is possible as long as it sticks to Fairy Tail's setting.

Races not from Fairy Tail but possible to be in it are allowed, within reason of course. The vast majority of this thread is NOT CANON. Only the locations and three major guilds are. We are currently only accepting A rank mages and below, we are not currently accepting members of Fairy Tail. Sabertooth, Lamia Scale, Blue Pegasus and an original guild Golden Royals is accepting, however.

I am more than willing to provide summaries(The first Arc has one! Yay!) of events if you need one. I and the rest and the members would be more than happy to help you as well. The rules are extremely lax, the most prominent being 1. Don't destroy the towns a lot and 2. Maintain a paragraph minimum post. Make your own jobs, settings, backstories, and etc.

Here is a link to the OOC thread! I hope to get at-least a few people from this, if not that's fine too. Again, any questions, tell me. I will give you a forewarning, if you're easily offended by things our OOC thread can get a bit dicey at times(it doesn't go against RPN rules, but, still). However, we're all fun loving people so if that's your thing you should fit in fine.

Fairy Tail: A Fandom(Always Accepting!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back