• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom πΉπ’Άπ’Ύπ“‡π“Ž 𝒯𝒢𝒾𝓁: π’―π’½π‘œπ“Šπ“ˆπ’Άπ“ƒπ’Ή 𝒴𝑒𝒢𝓇 𝒲𝒢𝓇

Interested though i do Question on how the story is gonna start, like will there be multiple guilds to choose from or only one option for players?
Thank you for your interest. As stated in the previous post, there is a link to the cs thread above on the first post of this page.

As for your question regarding how it will start, we will be starting at each different spots in Fiore and will move forward from there...rather than be only one guild to pick from..I have taken the liberty of putting up four different guilds to pick from..Fairy Tail, Lamia Scale, Blue Pegasus and Sabertooth.

Information regarding each of the guilds..what is available and such is in the cs thread. Regarding the masters is located in the lore thread..which is also linked at the top of the page in the cs thread.

omg love fairy tail, id love to join
awesome! Just click on the cs link on the top of the thread and on the top of the cs thread you'll find the discord. Please be sure to read the rules and when join the discord make sure your user name matches your rpn one.

Hey, I love Fairy Tail and have been meaning to catch up to where I left off on the anime. Do you think I could join if you all are still accepting?

Hey, I love Fairy Tail and have been meaning to catch up to where I left off on the anime. Do you think I could join if you all are still accepting?
We are indeed still accepting! Feel free to join the discord..we are using that as ooc. Feel free to check out the rules first before working on your cs

Users who are viewing this thread

Back