• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Fairy looking for roleplays (always looking!)

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Yeah yeah I know I have another thread but oh well starting up a new one. Anyway so I’ve roleplayed a few years on various sites. New here. Looking for partners. Pm if you’re interested ^_^

What I would be looking to roleplay:
Bands (mostly into rock bands/alternative/ punk)
American satan
Harry potter
Supernatural (show and just theme)
Marvel
Hush hush
Fallen
Original rps (just message me your ideas)
Many more that I don't feel like typing out haha

Rules:
* Must double. I find it only fair. if we do a fxf or mxm this can change but I tend to like doubling still cause more potential (both couples do not have to have same plot)
* I don't have a length requirment. I try to do long reply but stuff happens, situations don't require long reply ect. I will try to make long replies though
* posting frequency is pretty much multiple a day. Nights I work so slow then and slow down once school starts up again.
* I understand if you have to ditch. A heads up would be nice though and please don’t ditch in the beginning. Don’t message me or say your interested and then never reply to me
* I prefer mature content: no this doesn’t mean I roleplay smut. Fade to blacks will always happen. Not breaking any rules. Just means darker themes, drama and normally 18+
I guess that's it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back