• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Fairy Jars - “harem”/“dating sim”/“otome” RP

CactusWren

Gruntiest of the Grunts!
An old lady standing at the front desk coughs as your OC enters the shop. The tiny store is layered in dust, cramped with so many bookshelves crammed with books and artifacts.

She notices your OC looking around for nothing in particular, so she asks them if they’re willing to take 7 fairy jars off her hands since the adult fairies inside are growing restless and without love, may not mature and will die.

Raise 8 fairies and help them grow to their maturity~ the fairies are tiny, about the palm of your hand, and can’t fly very well.

02ECB93F-32D6-49CA-B6E4-CAE1AB385707.jpeg

Your OC will have the option of naming them, dressing them (the shopkeeper uses doll’s clothing, or your OC can make them from scratch), feeding them, and generally making them happy. This is a world where fairies are not a typical occurrence, and they’re extremely rare. It’s risky taking care of them becaause they’re such fickle creatures and may cause mischief with their magic, but if they grow to like you they can bring you good fortune.

The characters when they have their max capacity of “love” and have been taken care of will grow to be human size. Develop a romantic relationship with one and familial relationships with the others!

The male characters are here: Digital - “Harem” Guys

PM ME IF YOU’RE INTERESTED!

Last edited:
Oooh. I'm not interested in the dating part of this, but fairies raised(?) in jars is definitely interesting.

Might stick around for this.

FoolsErin FoolsErin Strawberry Ink Strawberry Ink Invisiblegirl8 Invisiblegirl8

You guys commented before I closed this roleplay, so I just wanted to ask if you guys are interested in this; if you are, please PM me? I wasn’t sure if you guys were complimenting the idea or if you were showing genuine interest in roleplaying this.

But for right now, this roleplay is closed. I might open it up again later if anyone drops out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back