• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fairy Academy {No Longer Active}

• Himeno Arisu
    Fairy Academy Class 2 Rep
    b80257a58dbe03a73e4026e66799aef4--cool-anime-girl-anime-girl-pink.jpg

Scenario: This'll be a fun year | Mood: Happy, Teasing | Location: Fairy Academy Class 2's Classroom | With: Kurasu Shirojoo | Mentions: . D O V E . D O V E

Seeing how Kurasu didn't react in a negative sense to her sudden statement of what his hair color reminded her of, Arisu took that as a good sign. As she waited for his reply to what he is going to do after school, she blinked a few times. She held back a giggle as she didn't mean what he planned to do once done with high school, but that was another way of answering. She smiled lightly at his response as she nodded her head.

"Oh? Family business? What does the Shirojoo family do?" She asked rather curious, though she maintained her small coy smile. He was an interesting fellow, a complete opposite from what everyone else says he is to be. A genius bad boy? Sure, she could believe the genius part, but the bad boy part...Arisu wasn't sure yet. But one thing she was sure of, was that she was certain this year will prove to be interesting.

Arisu noticed that the class was slowly getting full as students began to arrive. She heard the various murmurs of the students around her and Kurasu, most sounded surprised actually. Ignoring the small uproar her class was causing, Arisu smiled over at Kurasu and said, "Want to guess what I want to do?" She of course didn't know herself yet since her parents were pressuring her to take on both of their careers...which is near impossible since it was either one or the other, model or business owner, neither of which Arisu didn't have an interest in. Well not passionate would be the correct word. She left her conversation with Kurasu hanging with that single question as she turned around and began to greet each of the students as they greeted her. She glanced back at Kurasu and winked at him, wanting to leave him wondering, it was an amusing sight really.

• Felecity Linebark
    679723.jpg
    Scenario: I'm totally not late
    Mood: Excited and Cheery
    With: N/A
    Mentions: N/A
    Felecity was skipping through the halls quietly. She noticed some students were still talking outside of their classroom so she guess not everyone was trying to be on time. After a couple of minutes she stopped her skipping and calmly walked the remaining way to her classroom though she had a big smile on her face. Once she reached her classroom she walked in and looked for an open seat. She spotted one in the third row and four back from the front. She walked over to it and sat down. Felecity set her bag down and opened it to get out an agenda and a folder full of notebook paper and regular paper. She then reached into a small pencil pouch that was in the shape of a bear and pulled out two pencils. With the small amount of time remaining, Felecity decided to doodle in her notebook. She quietly hummed to herself while doing so and didn't notice that all she had ended up drawing was a bunch of birds. On the running idea of birds, Felecity began to wonder how Aisling was holding up. She planned to see how she was doing during lunch or if she had the chance then before lunch. "Poor Aisling." she mumbled to herself as she continued to draw.

Rilakkuma.jpg

• Akari Kaya
    Fairy Academy Class 3 Rep
    images
    Scenario: Time for the Day to Begin | Mood: Focused | Location: Fairy Academy Class 3's Classroom | With: Klay @AKKaleb Kyo FireFlare FireFlare | Mentions: Virgo @AKKaleb

Akari nodded at Klay. “Sounds like a plan. I’ll meet you two at your house, if you give me your address later.” She didn’t often go out purely for enjoyment, perhaps because her mind was always so focused on school. But when she did, she made sure to make the most of it. And what better way to do so then go out with a friend or two?

She tilted her head as her friend talked about their new math teacher. “She sounds interesting. I can’t wait to meet her.” Smiling at Kyo, she assured him, “Oh, nonsense. A teacher can’t possibly hate you upon first meeting you.” Klay backed her up by explaining that Virgo-sensei’s face rarely changed. Akari mused, “Maybe I can ask her to help me perfect my apathetic expression. That would certainly be fun.” She giggled, amused by her own silly thought.

The teacher for their class walked in. “Hmm, looks like class will start soon,” Akari murmured, checking the clock on the wall. “We’ll just have to wait and see what Virgo-sensei’s like.”

Marianne Chiyako Tsukiyomi
312if7b.jpg
latest
1j1zqc.jpg
rank: phantom''s third year class president | scenario: "never a dull moment" | mood: intrigued | tags: AnimeGenork AnimeGenork and AiAi AiAi
Quirking a brow once more in Reiji's direction, Marianne shook head, sighing. There never really was a dull moment when it involved Reiji. He definitely was a character. She slightly listened to Kazuya and Reiji's conversation, but she knew when to eavesdrop or slither her way into one. For sure, she definitely wasn't invited to whatever they do after classes. Speaking of which, should she bring home some cake? Or should she at least attempt to make her own? Biting her lips, Marianne stayed in thought on deciding what to do before she heard Reiji moving towards his desk and sat in his assigned seat.

Hearing Kazuya's response to her calling him narcisstic, Marianne managed to let out a small laugh before shaking her head. "True, you are a semi-bad student, but a delinquent no less. I've always wondered if the school had a sparring session, who'd win? It's not a secret most of the students of Phantom are great fighters or much less musically inclined." She remarked in thought, speaking out-loud to both of the boys, wondering who would rank out and be the best of the best in school. Nevertheless, her attention was drawn back towards Reiji as he had called her "Mari-chan". Blinking back the surprise of him calling her that nickname, a small genuine smile appeared on her face once more, feeling a little more included in within the group, or so. She didn't know why, but she always felt like her personality or the way she held herself always either scared people off or they were too nervous or scared to approach her. The two, Reiji and Kazuya always seemed fine when she was around, if not slightly annoyed or tired cause of her nagging.

Narrowing her eyes, Marianne sighed, shaking her head as she watched Reiji finish his homework. "Why couldn't you just do that before so that I wouldn't have to come over and nag you, Reiji?" Her tone was not one of irritation but one of curiosity and slight impatience. "You two are smart, if not good students, if you tried. Really." She huffed slightly before trying to hide the surprise look on her face when Kazuya made a deal with Reiji that would actually help her. Tilting her head to the side, Marianne didn't know what the reason was for Kzuya's genorosity, but she couldn't help but smile at it and decided not to question it. "What have you made, if you don't mind me asking, Reiji? And Kazuya. . thank you." Marianne asked before softly giving her thanks to Kazuya. "Also. . I was wondering," she began, "do any of you guys know how to well . . bake a cake?"

• Misora Reiji
    Phantom Academy Class 3
    cbba0e9d10e5a004626b9743d6a52743.jpg

Scenario: Excited/happy | Mood: Lazy but a bit more upbeat | Location: Phantom Academy Class 3's Classroom | With: Kazuya Tanaka and Marianne Tsukiyomi| Mentions: AnimeGenork AnimeGenork and deer deer

Reiji's eyes were shining as he looked up at the approaching Kazuya, "Kazu-chan..." but his words soon died as he heard his friend's never ending tease. He pouted at Kazuya, but after finishing his homework, he glanced over at Marianne. He shrugged as he grinned while placing his head on his hand as he rested his arm on the desk, "Hm? Becauseee, Mari-chaaan. I wouldn't be an awesome delinquent if I don't do that much, right? *wink*" Honestly, he was just lazy really, plus it was always an amusing sight to see Marianne fuss over him and Kazuya.

He did think back to her question about who would win between a fight. He gave a glance over at Kazuya, but shook his head with a small smile on his face. He didn't want to know, nor did he care. He just knew that if they put him and Kazuya on the same team...then well it was complete victory for them. Reiji was rather excited that Kazuya actually agreed to help him after school.

He blinked a bit as he looked over at Marianne. Smiling he said, "Ah well you see...huh?" he was about to tell her when her next comment caught him off guard. She was asking him and Kazuya, delinquents, if they can bake!? What a silly question, but Reiji soon smiled widely as he nodded his head while saying, "Actually, I can! I was just going to say that I made this cake and wanted Kazu-chan here to try it and tell me how it is~! You are more than welcomed to do so as well, Mari-chan." It was a rather odd sight to see Reiji, the lazy one to actually like baking. They would be even more surprised if they knew the reason as to why he even began baking. He just grinned at his two friends, excited to share with them his newest creation.

Two Schools Divided
latest

The school day has officially ended, and many students are heading home. But the staffs of both schools have hinted at a special announcement regarding an upcoming event. What could they possibly be planning? For now, the students will either head home or go out with friends, whatever floats their fancy. Should students from opposing schools run into each other... Well. We'll just have to see, won't we?

deer deer Achiived Achiived animegirl20 animegirl20 . D O V E . D O V E @Davin washington @RoxasTheExalted AiAi AiAi FireFlare FireFlare @LadyMasquerade @AKKaleb

Coding by AnimeGenork AnimeGenork

• Akari Kaya
    Fairy Academy Class 3 Rep
    e7d2540c96b8981bd4999cb0438e8c19.jpg
    Scenario: The End of the Day | Mood: Focused | Location: Fairy Academy Class 3's Classroom | With: (formerly) Klay @AKKaleb | Mentions: Kliff @AKKaleb Kazuya AnimeGenork AnimeGenork

All too soon, the bell signaling the end of the day rang, and Akari looked up from her notebook. She'd been dutifully writing down the work she'd need to do tonight, planning it out around her outing with Klay and Kliff. Perhaps she'd practice her ballet tonight...then again, maybe not. Ever since the summer of her first year in high school, she'd been dancing less and less as time passed. She just didn't have the heart for it anymore.

Before the students packed up and went home, their homeroom teacher stopped them in their tracks. "Tomorrow morning Principal Plue will make an announcement about an upcoming event between our school and Phantom Academy. Should be exciting!"

Akari stood up rather abruptly and spun around to face Klay. "I'll see you in a bit, Klay. I'm going to drop off my things at home and then change. Meet you at you and Kliff's place soon." With that, she looped her bag over her shoulder and stormed out of the classroom.

An event between Fairy and Phantom? Who were they kidding? That would never work! If they thought their schools could truly get along, they had another thing coming. What's worse, she would have to face Kazuya again! She didn't think she'd be able to handle it...especially after what he'd done to her. She'd never forgive him as long as she lived.

At least, that's what she kept telling herself.

Marianne Chiyako Tsukiyomi
312if7b.jpg
latest
1j1zqc.jpg
rank: phantom''s third year class president | scenario: "never a dull moment" | mood: intrigued | tags: AnimeGenork AnimeGenork and AiAi AiAi
Once the last bell rang, Marianne had just finished writing her notes out neatly in front of her, no bent papers, no smudged ink, and each letters were written in the exact same height and in a precisely straight line. A small smile appeared on her face as she sighed in relief, beyond estatic that her notebook was beginning to fill with many different notes as her notebook was organized by sticky notes and different pen marks so she could remember which belonged where. But, as she was beginning to pack up her things and hand out the notebook to the two students in her class that were in charge of writing in the daily notebook and cleaning the classroom, her professor made an announcement regarding an event and joining it with Fairy Academy. At those words, Marianne's heart jumped for a second as a fire ignited in her soul. A small grin appeared on her face as she knew something like this was coming. She absolutely couldn't wait to bring down those Fairies.

Soon enough, it was time to leave and it was only then she heard Kazuya's voice reaching over towards her. With a slight, "hm" that escaped her lips, Marianne looked towards both Reiji and Kazuya. Blinking back a surprise that they had extended their invite towards her to hang out with them, a wide and genuine smile appeared on her face. "I . . I would love that." She said softly, though was beyond extremely happy to be a part of something. Plus. . if Marianne remembered from this morning, though it was still as a shock to her, Reiji knew how to bake and cake. Biting her lips, Marianne rubbed her neck, "Um .. well . . s-since I am coming. . I was wondering if you . .would like to teach me?" If she was completely honest,y she was beyond embarassed to ask Reiji knowing he might make fun of her or put that against her. With a slight huff at that thought, she shook her head before pushing Kazuya slightly, changing the subject to avoid any awkwardness, "Of course, I need to watch the two of you. I do have eyes at the back of my head. Plus, who would break both of your butts out of jail or trouble if not me?"

• Himeno Arisu
    Fairy Academy Class 2 Rep
    b80257a58dbe03a73e4026e66799aef4--cool-anime-girl-anime-girl-pink.jpg

Scenario: Classes are over | Mood: Curious, Tired | Location: Fairy Academy Class 2's Classroom | With: Kurasu Shirojoo | Mentions: . D O V E . D O V E

Class went by rather smoothly after her rather interesting conversation with Kurasu. She sat in front of him and was just staring at the board, writing down notes when necessary. Arisu was never one to behave poorly in class, though she did find tricks to space out during class. Despite her rather 'spacey' attitude, she actually had a rather good grade in all her classes.

As the final class finished and the bell rang, Arisu was packing up her notebooks and pens when she heard the teacher's announcement. Arisu blinked a couple times as her brows slightly furrowed. What? Why were the class representatives not informed of this earlier? She frowned further more as she realized what that meant. She will have to work even harder since Arisu was rather competitive when it comes to such things especially when it concerns Phantom Academy whom she considers as rivals of a sort.

As she packed her bag, she turned around in her seat, wondering what Kurasu thought of the Phantom Academy students. She knew it was wrong to judge each person based on from where they are attending school, but at times Arisu rather let her emotions take control rather than her logic. Smiling lightly over at Kurasu, Arisu spoke up, "Shirajoo-kun, what do you think about the announcement?" Her eyes were slightly twinkling in curiosity though there was a hint of exhaustion in her violet orbs.

• Felecity Linebark
    679723.jpg
    Scenario: Over ice or blended?
    Mood: Tired and happy
    Location: Walking to Silver Knight Tea Shop > Behind the counter
    With: Megumi Knight
    Mentions: Achiived Achiived

Felecity walked off the FA Academy campus tired and somewhat bored with Aisling's cage in her arms. It was long and tiring day and Felecity has 2 pages of homework which was just too much for her pea-sized brain to handle. While walking home she always passed a certain tea shop. Silver Knight Tea Shop was Megumi's family tea shop in the area, the over all name was just Silver Knight Tea. Felecity stopped in her tracks and looked through the window and to her surprise, but not really, Megumi was inside taking orders. Felecity smiled from ear to ear and skipped over to the door of the shop and entered. "Hey Megumi!" Felecity said happily which caught the young female's attention. Felecity was a common face in the store and seemed to always be welcomed in the shop, and this included exploring the back rooms and such. Felecity wasn't necessarily an employee but you would usually see her stocking shelves with Megumi or making drinks. Felecity made her way to the back employee room and set Aisling's cage and her school bag down in her own little cubby which was given after she became an "employee" to the shop. She put on a grey apron and left the room before stepping behind the counter with Megumi with a smile on her face.
    "I can take the register if you'd like, Megumi." Felecity suggested to her friend and waved to the young man who was getting his order taken. "Thanks but I got it, do you think you can handle the orders?" Megumi asked in a more calm manner but with a smile. Felecity nodded and took the small paper with the order and ran to the back to get what she need to make the order.

(It feels weird RPing after such a long break for exams ^^" - Also, looks like these students might start something in the tea shop *GASP*)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back