Faerun awaits...

As the trio walked along Istar mostly ignored her Lover and their Team Leader's talk of whisky , perhaps a little irritated by it. Nevertheless she still smiled pleasantly , nodding in affirmation to maintain niceties. She frowned just slightly when the Half-Orc stepped between her and her One True Love , though she did appreciate that the pace slowed enough to require less effort on the part of her beloved Halfling. Her graceful jawline determinantly set as the Half-Orc suggested they could very well come in contact with the Lich's minions , confident she could destroy whatever undead abominations comprised the Lich's forces just as she had the Skeletal Giant in her Trials.

The beautiful Halfling's compliments brought out a warm , mirthful smile in the Paladin's features. A joyful , melodious laugh preceded her words. "Thank you so much for the compliment , Rihaly , that's so sweet of you to place so much faith in me. I'll try to avert conflict as much as possible , or at the very least spilling the blood of the living. With Corellon's favor I shall hopefully prove your faith in me well-founded , my One True Love. And if all else fails , your sleight of hand should be able to secret it away from them as though you were a mere Shadow!" Normally the eager young Elf would've leaned in and given the fire-makes beauty a kiss , but given their seperation she instead turned , her cheeks quite rosy , forward to scan for the signs of the ruins the Half-Orc had detailed.

------------------
Perception:roll(1d20)+3:1+3 Total:4

Rihaly through the thickening trees and undergrowth you spot what you think could be stone columns, after a few more strides you are certain they are the landmarks for the entrance. Keth also noted the stone work, but choose to remain quiet, wanting to see if the group was paying attention.

The half orc shakes his head. "If I remember correctly it came from Candle...city. No." He squints in thought as he slowly shakes his head. "Candle...Candle castle, no. Candle...something." Snapping his fingers as the group continues on. "Some town on the Sword Coast North." Noting how the rogue seemed to perk up at the thought of the long ear talking their the way to the prize. "While I'm sure she can be persuasive, I've yet to see any vocal negotiations not fall into the type of negotiations the Lord of Battle would prefer." His eyes move to look at the Istar as he finishes the sentence, a small twinkle in them. As if he expected there to a be fighting. "Would you deny the Foehammer's way of settling disputes is effective?" Referring to Tempus, the god of war, who encourages the settling if disputes through the use of strength.

--------------------------
Perception Roll(1d20)+11: 15+11 Total:26

Not having spied any living creature in the temple surrounds, Rihaly felt comfortable speaking normally with her team-mates. "I see the pillars, they're three points left of our bearing." She points out the stone columns where they loom through some undergrowth to one side of a rowan tree. Many burglars would feel hopelessly out of place once out of the cities and in the wilderness, and the halfling could remember when she'd thought that way. Spending recent months in the forests and woods had definitely helped, and she no longer suspected that every rustle in the undergrowth was a rat or a viper. Indeed, her insatiable curiosity goaded her to go and see what it was, but she was conscious of wanting to make a good impression in front of the elf and the half-orc so she kept a firm hand on her instincts.

"The Foehammer's way is direct enough I suppose," she smiled teasingly, "but the same can be said for the Protector, and the Scamp will pick both their pockets if they're not mindful." She blinked as a sudden thought came to her. "Uh, Istar... did you find anything in your pockets the last few days we've been flying here?" In all the excitement she'd forgotten! She leaned forward to study her lover's face searchingly to gauge her reaction. Maybe she hadn't noticed yet? The cinnamon-haired halfling ducked back behind the half-orc if she seemed at all shocked or upset. If she seemed angry, Rihaly would take the moment to go scouting on ahead somewhere out of reach.

Sense Motive

Roll(1d20)+9:
19,+9
Total:28

Istar scanned the area to no avail , looking in almost the direct opposite direction the pillars were truly located. When her One True Love finally did point them out she quickly turned her not-so-scrutinizing gaze in the indicated direction , and though it still took her a moment to locate them she couldn't keep just a bit of sheepishness from seeping into her demeanor. 'How did I not notice them before? I'm never going to gain Keth's respect if I keep making a fool of myself in front of him.. At least Rihaly loves me!'

The Paladin was content to ignore whatever scrutiny the Team Leader undoubtedly set upon her until he started to speak of the War-God's ways. The beautiful Halfling managed to get a word in first , which brought a very warm and appreciative smile to her lips , but the Elf started to speak a moment afterwards. Curiously enough her words were completely free of any animosity , superiority , indignation , or anger , instead filling with gentle respect for the Half-Orc's ways , a strong conviction and faith in her own. Devoted though she may be , she was very far from being a zealot. "The Foehammer's ways are , indeed , effective , I do not deny that. And I do not deny many negotiations do come about to Tempus' domain - however , this does not mean I go out in search of bloodshed simply because it is nigh-inevitable. I serve Corellon's Larethain , the Protector , the Creator of the Elves , and the Preserver of Life. If at all possible I shall avoid causing bloodshed and death against all living beings - even my foes - and I swear by him I'll never k-"

Istar's serene statement was interrupted by the Fire-Maned Beauty's gentle insistence , and even though the young Elf stopped she didn't seem displeased or annoyed in the least. She looked just a touch confused for the briefest moment before her mind returned to the present. A very broad , appreciative smile graced her features , and there was a twinkle in her eye as she started to speak in an all-too-familiar enthusiastic voice. "Did you give me something , my Truest Heart Friend? That's so kind of you! You're such a wonderful person , Rihaly! I'm sorry I haven't noticed it before , I've not even counted my gold peices yet.. next time I promise I'll notice your gifts sooner. Thank you so much , I love you!" She slipped her right hand into her right pocket - and if she failed to find anything there she'd move to checking the opposite pocket on her left - pulling out whatever (assuredly wonderful) gift Rihaly had given her with an eager anticipation. 'I wonder what it could be? It has to be something amazing , doesn't it?!'

Istar your hand slips into your pocket (your choice) and your fingers come into contact with something.... Disconcerting. It is both dry and wet, but not like water or liquid, almost like a jelly. The texture you feel as you pull the unknown object is odd, it is firm and squishy and cold, only partially warmed by your body heat. As it exits your pocket a pungent wretched smell grows, one you thought was just part of being on the airship and not coming from you, you look down to see a half rotted fish head slick with decay and orange glaze.

The half orc nods his head slowly in admiration of the halfling. "Not bad." He glanced back in an obvious manner. "But did you notice the spider kisser behind you?" Making a reference to the obsidian skinned cousins of elves. There was in fact no one behind them, and the comment would probably be lost in light of the current developments.

Keth looked over as the paladin spoke, expecting to be admonished for being a war loving orc who only wanted to see the world burn. And while it didn't necessarIly show, he was surprised when she did not lecture him that way, instead continuing the discussion in a civil manner. 'Huh. She is different.'

But when the halfling made the comment about finding something, he recalled the fish head being skillfully placed in the elf maidens pocket. A smug smile creased his face as he folded his arms over his chest. 'This should be good.' He was expecting some sort of argument or negative reaction to ensue.
---------------------------
HK roll a Bluff check if Istar tries to hide her reaction.

And if Istar is paying attention to Keth's reaction roll Sense Motive vs Keth's Bluff

Keth's Bluff roll to hide his surprise from Istar:
Roll(1d20)+6: 11+6 Total:17

Istar still paid careful attention to the Team Leader's reaction , wanting to know if calm devotion to her beleifs had endeared her to him or offended him. Luckily it seemed as if her more serene approach to dedication had come as a pleasant surprise to him , which brought her a surprising amount of joy. 'Hopefully this means he'll come to start respecting me soon - I'd very much enjoy sharing a more amicable relationship with him. Perhaps we can even become friends one day!'

The Elf's features colored with confusion as her hand found the slimy , half-cold , oddly textured object in her left pocket. She pulled it out slowly , her nose subtly wrinkling as she detected the foul odor. Her eyes widened in shock as the decayed orange fish head met her eyes , and it fell to the ground a handful of moments after it had exited her pocket.

For an artificially long , yet highly uncomfortable moment there was nothing but silence between the three , a slight cringe upon the Paladin's ivory features as she tried to puzzle out why her One True Love placed a rotted fish in her pocket. Finally she seemed to come to a conclusion , which caused her to mirthfully laugh. "Next time , Rihaly , you really should tell me if you're trying to gift me food. It's very sweet of you to think of me , and prize my needs so highly , and I do appreciate you considering my needs , but.. perhaps gift me things that don't rot this easily. But still , thank you so much for the gift , my Fire-Touched Queen. You're so wonderful - I love you!" A broad , loving smile graced her features , and if the Fire-Maned Beauty was in reach she'd reach out and give her a gentle hug , planting a gentle kiss upon the Halfling's soft lips.

No , Istar couldn't possibly be upset - after all , it was her own beloved Mother who had said it was the sentiment upon which gifts were given that was most important. 'And Rihaly does highly prize food! She must've been subtly trying to tell me she loved me back then. My One True Love , indeed!'

----------
Sense Motive:roll(1d20)+7:14+7 Total:21

Rihaly Ironmar dissolved in laughter, her anxiety melted away as impossibly Istar took the gesture in the spirit it was intended. Mostly, anyway. She stopped in her tracks, allowing Keth to take an extra step forward before she darted across behind his back and wrapped her love in a hug from behind. Were it not for the halfling's head still peering out towards the pillars, the paladin would be the very image of an amazing four-armed elf woman. As it was, she gave her a squeeze and an unrepentant grin. "You were slow to start, but once you began on the fish you devoured it as only the finest of big people can. I figured maybe you'd want a snack later, and then I got distracted and forgot all about it."

That was a statement in itself. Usually the halfling was hyper aware of her surroundings, but the emotional fireworks and internal drama meant that for some of the sky voyage she had only been peripherally aware of her surroundings. The whole thing felt as though it had taken place in the blink of an eye, and suddenly they were here. "Thanks for forgiving me, Princess. I promise, the next time I plant something on you it will be much less rottable." She smiled benignly, turned back to Keth and started, misted eyes widening as they shifted past his shoulder to something behind it.

"Look out!" she cried, fear painted across her featured. She flicked her wrist to drop a blade into her palm, whipped her hand up and hurled the razor sharp blade past Keth's cheek to stick quivering in a tree behind him. When at last he (or her moon princess) looked to her for an explanation she went to recover her blade, restore it to its prior place and beam up at him (or them) with laughter in every inch of her.

"Spider kisser," was her simple explanation.

Bluff
Roll(1d20)+10:
11,+10
Total:21

Thrown Weapons
Roll(1d20)+10:
9,+10
Total:19

The smile remained on his face for a moment watching the disgusted elven face and stunned silence. Keth looks between Istar and Rihaly, waiting for it to blow up, and for the pair to fight and/or yell.

But when none of that happened, and the situation dissolved into a laughter filled occasion, he let out a disappointed sigh and kept walking a few paces until he noticed the pair were no longer flanking him. "Alright, are you two done? We're not getting paid for this." Shaking his head at the happy pair in their hug.

The half orc was just starting to rub the space between his eyes muttering. "I'm being punished. It has to be that." When Rihaly called the warning and he felt the blade swish past his head. Hearing the urgent fear filled cry, the half tusk warrior turns in the direction of the blade, his right hand sweeping the long coat aside and in the blink of an eye has an odd looking multi-cylinder object up and pointed at the quivering dagger.

The odd looking object in his hand slowly swept from side to side as his head moved with it, almost like they were one. Realizing he had been played, watching the pint sized nip retrieve her blade, Keth gave her a crooked half grin and nod. "Glad we saw the same thing." Playing it off as if he had not been surprised, looking to see what sort of surprised reaction the elf had.
----------------------------
Sense Motive Roll
(1d20)+2: 14+2 Total:16

Bluff Roll
(1d20)+6: 17+6 Total:23

Istar's vibrant emerald eyes subtly widened as she felt her beloved tightly wrap her arms around her , turning her upper body to give her a very warm , loving smile. Naturally she took the statement at full face value , not looking for any double meaning - after all , she trusted her One True Love with all her heart. Why should she ever suspect the Fire-Kissed Beauty of even partially lying to her? After all , the two were lovers of the truest form , and lovers were always truthful to one another! 'That's so sweet of her to think of my needs! She's such a wonderful person , I love her so so much!' Outwardly she put a hand over her heart and gently cooed , gazing lovingly into her Truest Heart Friend's steel-colored eyes.

Just as the love-struck young Elf was about to reassure her Lover that her apology was more than accepted , the Halfling cried out a warning. As soon as the dagger was in flight she drew her sword and stepped in front of Rihaly , ready to face and defeat any seeking to harm her Queen. After no enemies came she looked to the older woman with a bit of confusion , though her sword remained at the ready. 'She must've seen something that I didn't. She is more vigilant than I am..'

The taller Paladin shadowed the Rogue as she went to fetch her dagger , as if the young Elvish woman were some sort of bodyguard. Her jaw once again set in determination - though she couldn't keep a slight wince from coloring her expression at the slur. Hearing that the Team Leader , too , had detected the enemies , she sheepishly lowered her gaze and blushed. 'I need to stay focused , if nothing else than to protect Rihaly. I can't let anything happen to her!' "We need to stay alert for those Drow returning. Even if they aren't servants of the Lich , they're not likely to simply leave because of one thrown dagger. We should keep moving." Though she had at last returned Celebcarca to her sheath , the Istar's right hand still tightly gripped the court blade's hilt.

In Rihaly's world of romance and relationships there was a definite distinction between deception born of malice and a playful lie between friends or lovers. She shared a conspiratorial look with Keth (convinced he was only playing along with her little game) then turned back to her vigilant and protective love and slid both arms around her waist. "It was a test, dear one. Like the maze thing. Our glorious leader wanted to know if I could still pay attention when I'm blinded by your beauty." She smiled sunnily up into those glorious green eyes and patted the elf's mail coat reassuringly. "I showed him that I could - and tested our reactions to a surprise attack. Not that I ever had any doubts, and I'm touched by your protection." She seemed delighted (if a little self conscious) her grey eyes aglow.

"No more testing though. Let's go and see how friendly the locals are, yes?" She gave the elf one more happy hug, then hop-skips up the way towards the temple pillars. Utterly unconcerned about drow assassins lurking behind every tree. After all, she had a god-touched paladin watching her back. What did she have to fear?

Sense Motive
Roll(1d20)+9:
1,+9
Total:10

The half orc shook his head as he watched the two move off ahead of him. 'Did I ever act that way?' Moving to follow the pair, he returned his multi tubed object to his belt, letting it hang there.

"Yeah... It was a test. That's what I meant." The slow nod and slight pursing of his lips would tell a different tale. "There are no spider kissers here. It's still morning, the full bright light of the Morninglord.." His eyes mere squished slits as he squints, clearly not a fan of the bright light himself. "Shines down. The dark elves like the less then I."

Rihaly and Istar, you step into a small clearing just wide enough for two to stand comfortably close without being in the bushes. You see the two stone columns, both have seen better days, and had you not known they are supposed to be intentional columns it would look as if someone had gotten bored part way through stacking rocks.

Between then you can see the broken wood and iron door leading into the side of a small rise. There is a slight musty, dank, unpleasant odor coming from the dark that lies beyond the entrance.

The half orc steps up behind both of you leaning forward, disregarding any idea of personal space. "Well little light fingers, your up." Looking down at pint sized thief and nodding to the door.

Istar was still vigilantly scanning the area when she felt her Halfling Lover's arms wrap around her waist , taken aback for a moment. A look of relief washed over her as she learned the Drow were merely a test from her Team Leader - a test which she had decidedly failed. Still , lovingly gazing into her beauteous lover's fiery crimson hair and alit silver eyes she couldn't help but smile from ear to ear , her emerald eyes alit with joy. She gently laid her hand over her heart , touched by how much her Beloved cared for her. "Aww.. thank you so much for placing so much faith in me , it warms my heart to have your trust and affection. I love you , Rihaly Ironmar. I promise I won't won't ever let anyone hurt you."

The Elf eagerly frolicked along after her One True Love , smiling as she heard the Half-Orc's words. 'He doesn't seem upset with me. I must've still passed his test! Hopefully this means I'm starting to gain his respect!' She cringed just slightly as she saw the subterranean entrance , stopping well short of approaching it. "Do we have to go down there s.. ah , Keth? I thought the Fortress would be above ground.." Poorly hidden trepidation colored her voice , and it was abundantly clear she disliked being underground just as much as she disliked the extreme heights of the Airship.

The half orc turned his head to the left to look at the elf directly in the eye, which was only a few inches away, being that he was practically leaning over both of them. "I never said fortress." He looks to the door and stone columns. "Ancient temple. And those have a tendency to be underground."
At this point he did step back a pace and folded his arms over his chest and smiled.
"And I've spent a lot of time underground retrieving items for our benefactors." He shrugged and looked around. "I understand the fair folk have a dislike of anything that is not a wide open natural space, like a forest, so I don't see why you should be any different."

While his voice was not mocking, it did hold a hint of challenge in it. "A rear guard is always a good idea." He raised an eyebrow towards the paladin. "Although I'd heard holy knights were supposed to be fearless."

Keth was trying to egg the elf on and get her a little angry to keep the group together, and the thought of making the elven princess a bit hot under the armour did bring a certain level a happiness to him; because how else could she be so naive and nice and happy if she is not elven royalty?

Rihaly didn't appreciate the half-orc chaffing her friend like that, although she was familiar from her own experience with the idea of motivating a team that way. Istar could handle herself she decided, although it wouldn't hurt to give her a token of support. Giving the elf's pale hand a gentle squeeze in farewell, she turned to the dark doorway with an expression of quiet resolution, spread her cloak around her and padded with silent feet on the road to adventure. In this case the road to adventure led her through the shattered door at a snail's pace, checking every step ahead of them for triggers and traps before she takes it.

If in a rush she could do a decent job at a dead run. But why settle for imperfection when there's important things at stake?

Stealth (Move Silently)
Roll(1d20)+16:
19,+16
Total:35

Perception (Traps and surrounds)
Roll(1d20)+11:
19,+11
Total:30

Istar frowned just slightly at the Half-Orc's words. It was indeed true that he hadn't ever referred to the Ancient Temple as a 'fortress' at any point , and come to think of it neither had Rihaly - she was the only one who had thought of the mission so fantastically. 'Perhaps I should try to reign in my expectations next time..' She smiled appreciatively at what she thought to be her Team Leader's understanding , and thought it was still a little abrasive she enjoyed his compassion. At least he wouldn't insult her for her trepidation.

Or at least , the young Elf had thought he wouldn't. While it wasn't truly an insult , she picked up on the challenge in his words almost immediately. He was trying to test her , to make sure she truly was a Paladin , and not some fragile Elvish girl who shouldn't have left home. Her vivid emerald eyes lit with determination , her voice filled to the brim with a passionate conviction few could match. "Keth , just because I don't enjoy something does not mean I won't face it. I didn't enjoy leaping from the Airship , but nevertheless I did. I didn't enjoy leaving home , but nevertheless here I stand. I am , indeed , Corellon Larethian's devoted Paladin. I won't let underground spaces stop me from carrying out His will , no matter what my personal feelings may be. When I devoted myself to him I took a very solemn vow , one I shall always uphold above all else until my very last breath." She felt her Beloved's gentle , supportive squeeze and have her a very loving , thankful smile , though courage and devotion still drew an aura about her. She turned back to Keth still smiling. "And if you think I'm leaving my One True Love alone in some wretched dungeon , you couldn't be more wrong. I would lay down my very life to defend her. I won't let my dislike of the subterranean put her in danger."

The Paladin's words carried not a hint of malice or displeasure , instead swelling with courage , resolve , devotion , love , determination , and valor - all the things the renowned Holy Knights were supposed to embody. Satisfied that her point was made , she joyfully turned around to watch the Fire-touched beauty enter the dungeon. "Would I be in her way if I followed her in now , Keth? I know she very well might be dealing with all sorts of nasty traps - she's so brave - but I'd still love to be at her side."

As Istar and Keth continue to speak, Rihaly moves into the darkness beyond the ruined door, as quietly as a shadow, almost becoming one with the darkness. She finds herself in an antechamber of sorts, lit only by the light coming from outside, just large enough for four Big Folk to stand. It looks to be a space that was dug it after some sort of collapse, there are some rough cut wooden support beams bracing the loose earth all around.

Before her is a stone door with carvings on it to worn down by time to be able to tell what it used to be. Aside from the door and carving the halfling notices something odd. A thin piece of wire that is newer looking then the rest of the door. Following it to its source she finds it would, if triggered by opening the stone door unless disengaged first, drop a large stone block on that person opening the door.

A satisfied smirk creases the half orc's face. "Good. Just don't be so apprehensive about it then."

He watched the thief enter into the temple space, not moving to follow until it was clear. "I'm gonna stay out here until she tells me it's safe or we hear her set off some sort of trap."

Studying the door carefully, the halfling ensures she correctly understoands how the trap worked; that pulling the wire was how opening the door would drop the stone slab. Reaching up with her tools she carefully cuts through the wire while holding it in place so she doesn't inadvertently trigger it herself. Leaving the severed wire dangling against the side wall, she reaches into her pouch and pulls out a length of chalk. Rihaly rubs it over the worn carvings on the door to highlight their form into view and also checks how the door opens and whether there are any kind of locks to keep it shut.

Though the trap suggests whoever was here wanted someone to get the door open, if only to make a fresh supply of meat jelly.

Curiously after all her fears and uncertainties of the past few days, working to disarm deadly traps in a shadowy and abandoned temple feels entirely familiar to the young woman. She's home!

Disable Device (trap)
Roll(1d20)+12:
16,+12
Total:28

Istar smiled with just a hint of triumph , very pleased her Team Leader apparently enjoyed her show of Courage. 'Hopefully he trusts me more now. I really do want to be his friend , even if he can be rather abrasive. There's no reason we can't be friends too , is there?' When she spoke if was in a far friendlier tone , containing the eagerness so typical of her interactions with others. "Of course not , Keth! I'll be very brave , don't you worry - Corellon and Rihaly wouldn't have any less! But I do thank you for having confidence in my abilities. You're a very adept warrior yourself , Keth - I'm glad I'm on your team!"

The young Elf seemed a bit anxious as she waited on her One True Love , constantly glancing towards the subterranean entrance with concerned looks. She looked back to the Half-Orc with something of a nervous smile on her ivory features.
"I understand , Keth. You'd certainly have more knowledge in that area than I , and I'd really hope to avoid getting in her way and hurting us both.. she'll be alright , I'm sure. Rihaly's a master in the arts of subtlety - if anyone could disable so many traps it'd be her." A love-struck sigh accompanied a renewed twinkle in her emerald eyes. "She's so wonderful , isn't she? I'm so grateful Corellon put me on a path to meet her.."

The chalk that is rubbed into the worn carvings shows a series of interconnected lines in an indistinguishable pattern. None of it makes sense to you as far as showing you how to open the door, but you find no locks of any kind, and it does seem like the door should just pull open.

While you come to that satisfying realisation, the feeling of not being reduced to a liquid state confirms that the trap is in fact safe now.

The half orc smirks and watches the darkened entryway. "Oh good. And we'll see who is and isn't an adept warrior, I'm sure soon enough." He took a step towards it and peered in.

Looking over his shoulder at the elf. 'She's an eternal optimist. Never a dark spot in her.' "I should hope she is otherwise this will be a short mission." Looking back towards the doorway Keth called out to Rihaly, rolling his eyes at the situation when Istar could only see the back of his head. "You dead or are you looting everything in sight?"

Rihaly calls back over her shoulder without looking back, "Both of course! Come on in, I promise I won't crush you." Taking hold of the door, she pulls gently and steadily to determine there's anything else holding it closed. If nothing else, she trusts her reflexes to pull her out of harm's way if there are any other traps triggered by the door. And she'd die if she got her companions killed through her own incompetence.

If the door comes open smoothly she sneaks deeper into the temple, scouting ahead for traps and trouble that may be laying in wait.

"Oh good, I suppose that means you can fit into more places now." Keth shook his and as he crouched slightly and stepped into the small antechamber. "Come on long ears, let's get paid."

The stone door did not budge even in the slightest. By simply pulling on it you cannot tell if it is held in place by a mechanism you had not found or if its stuck due to some other reason.
------------------------
Make a strength check

Rihaly tugs hard on the ancient stone door with all of her diminutive might.

It seems unimpressed, or possibly recalcitrant after being daubed in chalk.

That leaves her right where she was when Keth and Istar rejoin her, and she gestures to the hanging wire with a smile. "Don't touch that. The door should be safe though, only-" she kicks it, "stuck. Did I miss anything outside?"

Strength Check
Roll(1d20)-1:
9,-1
Total:8

Istar was just about to inform her Team Leader of her Beloved's valor and integrity when the Halfling's siren voice sang out from below them , apparently finding some humor in the statement. 'I suppose if it didn't bother her I shouldn't allow it to bother me. At least not something this innocuous. Though I do hope he develops a better opinion of her soon.. she has the heart and the valor of a Paladin , even if her station doesn't show it.'

The Elf nodded when the Half-Orc bid her forward , taking slow and very cautious steps into the ruined Temple. Though she still seemed a little nervous she smiled very eagerly when she saw the Beautiful woman , revisiting the urge to hug her. "I'm so happy to see you! I don't beleive you missed much of anything , my One True Love. I had to politely inform Keth of my bravery and conviction , but I'm sure you don't share his doubts. Thank you so much for disabling the traps Rihaly , knew you'd have no issue with it! You're so wonderful! I'll try to open the door , if you don't mind." With that she smiled broadly and stepped towards the door , putting her left hand on the handle and attempting to pull it open. She wasn't as careful as she might normally be due to her Lover's reassurance , though she still seemed just a bit wary.

------------
Strength:Roll(1d20)+3:2+3 Total:5

The half orc felt a little cramped in the small space, but that was due to the fact he was taller and heavier built then either of his companions, this did not mean he was uncomfortable; it just meant he felt like he was hunching. "You got a peavy or a pinch bar?" He asked as he watched the elven lady try to wrench open the portal with raw determination.

Rihaly steps back out of the way, giving the beautiful elf clear access to the stone door. "Please do! Stuck doors really aren't my strength, unless I have oil and a drip-cloth or something." She watches, smiling with anticipation as Istar leans into the door, cheering her on. "You can do it, Startouched! Here, this might help you get a solid grip on it." Prompted by the half-orc's comment, she hands her love her crowbar. It's smaller-sized (suitable to a halfling) but should still serve to help the paladin open the door.

Who says chivalry is dead in Faerun?

----

Crowbar gives +2 to strength checks where suitable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back