• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Faerie Core - Standards, Sheets, and Lore Thread

Main
Here

Ehb

Literal No One
Roleplay Type(s)
Welcome to the Fairy Core Lore Thread
This thread is used to store Character Sheets and other general information about Fairy Core.

Any discussion or questions should be asked either in the Discord or in the Interest Check. Please keep this thread tidy!

Ehb | Hex Textworks
Presents:

FC Arc 1.jpg

On the fringes of our world, there is Darkness.

Enticed by the Light, enemies are drawn towards it. They seek to sate their unending hunger and envelop all Light in Darkness.
The Four Kingdoms of Light - peaceful since time immemorial - are faced with an unprecedented problem. The possibility of their demise and the destruction of the World of Light.

In the name of survival - In order to defeat the Phantoms, Reavers, and all other forms that serve the power of the Dark - we are rallied behind Magic. You see, Magic, An ideology that was once thought of to understand the world has become as a Shield and a Sword, poised to defeat our aggressors at every incursion. A distinct problem still remains however, Magic is something that requires an inherent skill and years of training to use. The small numbers of Magic Users fighting now are utterly insufficient. We remain hopelessly outnumbered in this rapidly deteriorating struggle for survival.

The forces of Darkness are growing exponentially every day. They wrestle control away from the World of Light at an alarming pace. Nonetheless, the people of our world put their faith in the children of this generation, that they may grow to be strong enough to finally turn the tide in this battle, and save our World of Light.

rulesbanner.jpg

• Rules

• Standard RP Nation Rules
    • Please use This Rp's Standard Formatting for In Character posts on RP nation.
    • When Posting Compilations of Skits from the Discord, be sure to put it in a Spoiler.

CastList.jpg

Attachments

• FCTitle.jpg
    FCTitle.jpg
    122.3 KB · Views: 214
  • Blank Banner.jpg
    Blank Banner.jpg
    4.6 KB · Views: 123
Last edited:
Alright Everyone!
Let's talk about the RP's Tone!

Our IC Shenanigans in Discord were a small sampling of the many Lazy Afternoons the children spent in Twilight Town, but in hindsight that simple time in their lives would be very short lived. It is at the Twilight Town Struggle Tournament, and the sequence of events that occurs right after that irreversibly changes their lives as the realities of the world and it's battle with the Phantoms rears it's head.

Those events, will undoubtedly set the Tone of the RP. The GM will give a chance to let players voice what sort of tone they want through a very roundabout way. First off, here are the three tones:

• Tone A
    The Children Experience Hardship.
    An RP whose Tone leans towards the Wonders and Adventure in the World.

• Tone B
    The Children Experience Hurt.
    An RP whose Tone is Balanced between the Wonders of the World and Emotional Stakes.

• Tone C
    The Children Experience Betrayal.
    An RP whose Tone Carries Heavier Emotional Stakes and their actions carry true consequences.

So, why is Tone important?

The Tone that is selected will affect several major things in this RP. It affects the purpose of the Struggle Tournament. It affects Fatuita's and Hoshino's intentions, and it affects the Fate of Hoshino and the rest of the children at the mansion at the End of the Childhood Arc. It will define your character's childhood, and be carried with them in the ten year time-skip before the RP's main adventure begins with a fateful reunion.

How will we pick the tone?

It will be picked based upon the Jpop intro that gets the most votes to become the RP's OP Sequence. Which Tone does each Opening Represent? Go with your gut feeling. You can even just pick one based on what sounds the nicest to you. You can even discuss which OP is supposed represent which tone with the other players in the Discord. It's encrouaged even, to get a dialogue going out of what people want from this RP.

At a later date, Ehb will ask what OP everyone wants to go with. So feel free to think about it until then.

• Starry Heavens
    Day After Tommorrow

Last edited:
Hoshino
FCHoshino.jpg
Source: Original Character drawn by Hoshi Snatcherubi

Color Code:
Turquoise (40E0D0)
Personality:
Hoshino is everyone's self-proclaimed big sister.

At the orphanage, the children are well kept by the people of Twilight Town. In exchange for this, the children assist the people of the town in various odds-and-ends. Whether it being in doing small errands to helping find something that is lost. Hoshino, being a little older and familiar with every corner of Twilight Town, is tasked with organizing her sometimes wayward brothers and sisters to do errands around the town. The whole setup allows them all to continue growing up peacefully at the orphanage.

Kind and selfless, Hoshino has a bit of a harder time trying to keep the more disorderly children on the right path compared to the others. But her easygoing and gentle attitude makes her easy to get along with. She proudly likes to put up a front that she's very dependable - but only half of that is true. The reality is that she's hopelessly clumsy and usually needs everyone's help to get anything done.

You see, she tends to get easily distracted by anything cute.

Struggle Weapon: Struggle Wand (Way of Magic)

Command Deck and Battle Information​

Elemental Affinity: Light

Battle Commands:

• Quick Rave - User jumps at their foe, driving their weapon into them using momentum.
  • Quick Flare - (Fire Magic) User sprays a short burst of flames directly in front of them, dealing fire damage.

Character Relationships and Sentiments​

Favorite Place: The Mansion
A large mansion located through the woods outside Twilight Town. It's used as the Orphanage that Hoshino and everyone else resides at.

Relationships:
  • Mellio: "He might be as smart as Fatuita someday. But I'm working to keep him from having the same attitude as her, though."
  • Karam: "So talented! I feel like someday he's going to have his own shop in the Market Plaza. Just you wait!"
  • Akane: "She's a work in progress. You'll be comfortable here in Twilight Town when you get to know more about it, Akane! Everyone is super friendly!"
  • Cyra: "Cyra... we need to be just a little bit more careful next time, you know? We're not going to be able to replace the dining table again."
  • Atlas: "We might not be a normal family, but that doesn't mean we can't care about each other too. We've all we got! Let's work to make each other the best person we can possibly be."
  • Ruka: "C-come on now, Ruka. We don't need to be like that! I'm really dependable. Really!"
  • Haruhi: "We're probably going to need to work on some of her social graces. But Haruhi really means well, honest!"
  • Kaliope: "You are such a good diligent girl, aren't we Kali?"
  • Lucy: "Oh no... Did anyone see where she's gone off to again?"

Initial Skit Collection:

Hoshino: "Hey. I've been hearing about one of us sneaking onto the Train Station Clock Tower. You guys know you shouldn't go up there, right?"

Kipo: "Uh, yes. It's very tall and I know that it looks pretty when you eat ice cream, but nope not gone up there. Sorry, Hoshino."

Hoshino: looking worried "Is that so?"

Cyra: "Yes, obviously" wink "No one would do that" wink "Because it can be dangerous" wink wink

Kipo: "And they certainly wouldn't abuse their good standing with the station to go through the door to the top."

Kaliope: Shooting Cyra a slightly annoyed face "I do think that is a serious matter, buuut Cyra is obviously having an allergic reaction! I'll take her to the infirmary!"

Hoshino: "Kali I don't think that it's... and off they go."

Cyra: "The only thing I'm allergic to is your attiud- Heywaitwhatareyou-!!!" dragged off "Rememeber meeeeeee!"

Atlas: looking over to Kipo with a confused expression "Wait you can just go through the door? I usually have to find other ways around."

Kipo: "I mean... no..." nervous laugh "because big sis hoshino said not to. I don't ask the staff to let me up there, ever."

Hoshino: "So it was YOU!"

Hoshino: Looking Sad Appearing to be having a moment to herself "Lucy... Haruhi too. It's nice to finally be adopted. Will we ever be able to get out of here someday?"

Kipo: "Big sis Hoshino, are you okay? You looked sad when Lucy and Haruhi left. Even though it's supposed to be happy."

Hoshino: "Akane...? Oh sorry. Of course I'm happy for them. But you know? Sometimes things that are happy can make us a little sad too. I can't hear Haruhi's stories abymore..anymore. I won't need to wander all across town looking for Lucy again. It's almost like a peice is missing now."

at the last moment, Hoshino realizes what she's just said. And who she'd just said it to

Hoshino: "Ah... sorry Akane. I'll get over them eventually."

Kipo: "I mean, it's okay to be sad. I miss my mom and dad, even though I know they're coming back, but I still miss them."

he sits next to Hoshino

Kipo: "But I don't think that they're gone forever, we'll see them and they're family. I think people can have more than one family."

Cyra: Leans in on a door frame, a worried look on her face "Yeah...I'm sure...they will Kipo." She goes over to sit next to the two "Me and Hoshi have just seen a few go. Especially when you've been here for"

She shifts uncomfortably

Cyra: "...a while."

Cyra smiles melancholically

Cyra: "Hey Hoshi, remember Rin from ages ago? She use to draw all those pictures of cats all the time. It was just...nonstop cats pictures being stuck on all the walls..."

Hoshino: "Yes. That's right. I remember it all started because you took some of them down. After that, Rin started to make lots of cat pictures and hide them in increasingly difficult to reach places. In yet you kept on taking it as a challenge and kept taking them down anyway. I still have the one where she drew me and Fatuita having a Kitty Fight."

Kipo: "Would you like me to draw kitties too? Would that make you feel better?"

Hoshino: Smiles "I'm not saying I've got a a wish to have the mansion covered in cat pictures again. It's just fun to remember the weird things that went on in the past is all."

Cyra: "Hah, I still find one every so often. There was one stuck to the underside of the fridge!" She grins at Kipo's comment and wraps her arms around both of them and squeezes. "I approve this therapy, you should have seen it Kipo. Hoshi makes a cute cat!"

Kipo: "... not actually good at drawing cats. But... I just wanna help. I wish I could do more." Kipo is surprised by the hug, but smiles. It looks a little sad, but she hides it by saying, "big sis, don't worry there's lots of werid things to come, I think."

Hoshino: "Akane, you just focus on the things that makes you, well... you. There's absolutely going to be more weird things in the future, but I'm looking forward to all of it!"

Hoshino: "Okay, Fatuita is going to come back from the Tower for her birthday today! We've got almost everything set up and..."

Everyone hears a knock at the front of the mansion's door

Hoshino: "Oh... no! What time did I tell her to come, again? Guys, quick! I need a couple of you to sneak around outside and try to distract her while we try to get things set up! Hurry!"

...Later, at the front of the mansion. The volunteers approach a girl with two-toned hair one side black, one side white. Big(er) sister, Fatuita

Melio : Hops off the walls and gets into the mansion "Ack! Hey... Been a while, Big Sis Fatuita! Erm... Where is it..." glances over to the wall to see his book stuck on top of the wall "Ah! I forgot to bring my book with me! Erm... Help me get the book please...?"

Fatuita: points to the book with her index finger "Gravity."

the book slams into the ground, violently

Fatuita: "You're welcome."

Melio : goes over to the book and picks it up "Thank you big sis! Erm... So uh, have you read this book?" Melio ran to Fatuita and shows her the book "Well, uh... Can you help me understanding some parts of this book? So many words that I don't know here..."

Karam: “Big sis!” Karam ran forward to hug her. “I missed you! Do you wanna…spar for a bit in the back yard?” Karam pulls out his struggle hammer.

Fatuita: "That book about learning Cure? Even Hoshino could read a book like that when she was your age.... I dont have much time to hang around just ask her. Come to think of it did you even ask her?"

is approached and hugged by Karam. Faruita just awkwardly stands there

Fatuita: "Karam... you were the one who was good with money right? Its inportant to orepare to fight agaunst the phantoms but again not much time. There's supposed be a struggle tournament this year though. Why not do that if you wanna swing that around till you're satisfied?"

Karam: Hugs tighter. "But I wanna spar with you!"

Fatuita: "Spar huh? Hoshino is just going to give both of us an earful if she sees me lobbing magic at you Karam iven if ypu can dodge most of it. Anyway personal space. ...or were you trying to comb me down to see if I brought something special back from the tower?"

Karam: "Yes!" Hugs tighter. "Gimme the magic fire dust and the Djinni lamps!"

Melio : "... I'm starting to think I'm just bad at learning Cure or anything that have to do with healing."

Fatuita: "Not in this decade, Karam. But anyway, Cure is something that some people have a better handle on than others. If you're not good at cure magic, why not do something life, Fire, or Lightning? Didn't you have a knack for Earth Magic, Melio?"

Melio : "That's the thing! I know I'm good at everything else, my best is probably wind... I just can't seem to get into casting Cure!"

Fatuita: "Then practice what you're actually good at. There's bound to be someone else good at casting cure for you. In the real world Guardians work in teams, after all. Everyone covers each others' weaknesses."

Kipo: Hiding behind Hoshino and avoiding Fatuita. "H-hello? Nice to- to meet you, Miss Fatuita."

Hoshino: "N-no! Akane were not ready yet!"

Hoshino: looking at homework "...When I grow up I want to be... hmm. This assigment sounded easy but why is is so hard all of a sudden?"

Cyra: "Maybe because time to us is a meaningless metric as our futures are as uncertain as the meaning of the stars in the sky.....Or something I dunno I wrote down 'Cool' and have been going from there."

Kipo: "I wrote down magical train conductor. The teacher told me to cross out magical."

Hoshino: "...I guess Train conductors don't need to use magic all that much to get those trains moving, do they?"

Karam: "Yeah they do. They need like magical engineering or something. I read a book about it. I wanted to put down king for mine but you gotta be 'born' to be one! Pttf! So I ended up putting down business owner."

Hoshino: "They do? I never know that. But anyway Karam don't you already have a business? You go out and perform in the Tram Common, right? Show biz is a 'biz' too I think."

Karam: "That's no business. I'm getting pocket change for performing. I'll never make it as a grown up if I keep doing that. I gotta think bigger."

Kipo: "Show business..."

Cyra: "More like grow business!" Stares blankly

Karam: "I can do a tricks but I can't sing or act to save my life."

Hoshino: "Oh! What about me? I can try singing! Ahhh..."

Hoshino: looking around, realizing everyone had vacated "Wh-when did you all leave?!"

Hoshino: ...and these Guardians of Light are charged by the rules of the Four Kingdoms of Light in order to fight the Phantoms. Pretty neat huh? Fatuita is already practically a full fledged Guardian given how good with Magic she is. I'm a little too clumsy to do any real Magic like she does.

Hoshino closes the book she was reading to everyone

Hoshino: But even more important than being good at Magic, what's most important is having a strong heart. Ohhh... I would be really cool to go see the wonderland gardens at Radiant Garden but I would have to be either be a really strong Guardian or friends with the Queen of Hearts to go all the way there...

Karam: “What about a a good weapon?” Karam lounged about in his lightening themed PJs. “Smashing stuff to pieces works just as good as magic and heard the moogles make these amazing weapons!”

Hoshino: Oo yeah. So, those are typically goimg to be weapons that have some form of magic built into them. Whether it be a Magic the weapon generates or a weapon that draws on the Magic from its wielder.

smiles

Hoshino: Remember those Commands that you all came up with on those days Fatuita was training you? That's an example of putting Magic into a weapon. Even these struggle weapons we have can damage a phantom when we put Magic into them. But as you mentioned, the armaments some moonless make can damage Phantoms with a mere swing. Of course to get us even one of those, we'd need to sell the whole mansion!

Kipo: "Um, what does it mean to be strong of heart? Is it like training you do?"

Kipo is wearing her usual night dress with little pink flowers, but she still seems put off by Hoshinos last comment about magic

Kipo: "I don't think I'd be very good at being a guardian. My heart feels pretty weak I guess."

Hoshino: "Being strong of heart means... well, I guess there's a whole bunch of ways you can describe it, what do you guys think it means to have a strong heart?"

Karam: “Being connected to the people around you. And letting their strength be yours and vice versa.”

Kipo: "But that isn't very helpful for how to... do that. Should I just make Karam fight all my battles to be strong of heart?"

Karam: “No. it’s not like that. Your heart gets stronger when the people you love are in it. “ Karam pokes her in the chest. “Keep all of us in your heart when you’re in danger and you’ll find the strength to see anything through.”

Melio : "Truthfully, to put it in better words. you can't be strong alone... Your bonds makes you strong." taps into his chest "And support each other no matter what. You and everyone you supported will be strong."

Hoshino: "Those are... actually better answers compared to what I was thinking. G-good job!"

Last edited:

Character Sheet​

"Eh, what are you looking at me for!?"
Name: Cyra

48f20e31c6a82ea7cce97a708a9d23e3.jpg
Appearance:
EgvkBJaUMAExjSU (1).jpg

Color Code: "Is this Red? I dunno, I'm colour-blind!" #FC1F00

Personality: If a cat is stuck up a tree, Cyra climbs that tree. If a ball is stuck in the bush, Cyra jumps into that bush. If someone in the orphanage is fighting, Cyra breaks it up. If there's anyone most likely to come back covered in knicks and bruises in the Orphanage it's Cyra, goodness knows how she collects them. Cyra is quick to be the help for her younger siblings, it helps she gets to boss them around as well. Cyra claims she is the 'Second biggerest sister' (Her words to be exact). Even if she stakes this claim by challenging all her 'siblings' to arm wrestling, in which she is the undefeated champ. She challenges any adult she sees too, she'll get a win against one of them eventually.

Cyra has a habit of saying what she thinks, if she even thinks about what she is saying. She had made more then one younger sibling accidentally cry or gotten an adult cross at their group by poor use of words, much to her grief. She could be described as loud, abrasive, somewhat rude and not entirely bright of a child. Unruly to Adults and a little intimidating to newcomers in the orphanage. But those who are familiar with her know her as a fiercely loyal and protective girl with a hearty laugh, who is willing to take life by the horns so no one else has too.

Just don't ask her about any type of homework.

Struggle Weapon: Struggle Bat (Way of Impressia)

"Ya'll aint ready for my moves, they be FIRE~"

Elemental Affinity: Fire

Battle Commands:

• Reversal - Blindsides a foe by sliding behind them and delivering a powerful blow.
  • Fire Strike (FIRE MAGIC) - The User spins on their feat, laying a fiery strike on the opponent.

Favorite Place: Marco's Steakhouse
A restaurant that grills some mean steaks amongst other meals. A rare occurrence for the group but a few good deeds can lead to a free meal. Cyra is currently training on defeating the 'SUPER MEGA UBER STEAK CHALLENGE' that gives you free steaks for a year if you complete it.

Relationships:

• Hoshino: "Whenever we do something together we never actually finish it. Big Sis, Are we both dumb!?....Naaaah."
  • Melio: "You should see his face when I rustle his hair, heheh! That's what he gets for reading! Nerd."
  • Karam: "If he wants to not be bossed around by his Big Sis then he should get better at arm wrestling. I'LL NEVER LOSE!"
  • Akane: "I'll make her strong! I listen to her magic talk even if I don't understand it, and then I try to teach her all my super cool fighting moves!"
  • Atlas: "I'm starting to think he's avoiding me. Laaaaaaame. You dominate someone in sports and they run away! Submit to your older by enough sibling!"
  • Ruka: "I keep a close eye on her since I saw her trip on pavement onto a banana peel into a bush that was infested by angry squirrels. A little funny but awful!"
  • Haruhi: "My drawings tend to be a lot more...angular and full of zigzags. Dunno how she does it."
  • Kaliope: "She's always chewing me out for saying a wrong word or two to an adult. Big words for a girl in arm wrestling distance."
  • Lucy: "I play a great dragon. If only she wasn't so heavy on the bonks to 'defeat' me."

Initial Skits:

-
Cyra: Runs in holding a broken vase "Who wants to earn some Munny real quick!"

Karam: “What’s the scam and how are we splitting it?”

Atlas: "I could always use some more Munny! What's the job?"

Cyra: "Well..." Rubs some sweat off their brow "I need someone to take responsibility for whatever accusations Hoshino has when she storms in here."

Karam: “Not I. She’s still mad I practiced some of my moves indoors and broke a window. I don’t need any more heat on me.”

Atlas: Looking between the two"I might be interested, depends on the Munny though."

Cyra: "And she should be Karam, I liked that window! Practice outdoors!" Squints eyes and turns to Atlas "Enough to get you a nice meal. Now...all you gotta do is say that you were practicing moves indoors and broke this...."

Atlas: Shaking Cyra's hand and scooping the broken vase "You've got yourself a deal!" he began to walk through the mansion "Oh no I broke this perfectly fine vase while practicing a new super cool move!" He'd turn his head and give the two a wink of authencity.

Cyra: Looks down and smiles "And now for part two..." Runs up to Atlas and lightly grabs his wrist. "DONT WORRY HOSHI I GOT THE CULPRIT!"

Cyra: Covered in some sort of soapy substance "Be careful coming into the bathroom. It may be covered in washing up liquid for.....some reason"

Ruka: "... Did you just played with the shampoo at the bathroom, Big Sis Cyra?" (edited)

Melio : "About time!" darts into the bathroom "Whoa!" slips and fall

Cyra: She shrugs "Maybe, maybe not." Does nothing to stop Melio running into the bathroom "Maybe heed my advice or you'll get a sore bum"

Melio : "Ow... Maybe don't use too much soap or shampoo!"

Cyra: Squints at Melio "Eh? Do you have a problem with my routine. How do you think I get this hair?" She points to her hair, which is a wet frazzled mess.

Melio : "That's a mess! Dry it first then we talk!" slams bathroom door and locks it loudly

Cyra: Gasps "Take that back!" Cyra runs back up to the bathroom, but slips forward on some soapy liquid that she had inevitably dragged out onto the floor, smacking her head off the door with a large BONK "B-Buh-imfineimfineimfine these arent tears in my eyes is all this soap!"

Ruka: "Goodness... and this is why I can't take things seriously with you two...!"

Cyra: "W-Well he started it!" Kicks the door, visibly winces at kicking a solid wooden door "Enjoy the soapy hell butthead!"
SKIT END

Cyra - Sits there plucking at a Kalimba, random notes being played in no usual sense of rhyme or reason "I...urgh, dammit. Let me play a tune dammit!"

Hoshino: "Cyra, Language. And I don't think saying mean things to the instrument is going to make it play better. You need to practice with it more is all. Come to think of it, what is that supposed be anyway?" (edited)

Cyra: "I dunno! I found it on sale for a single munny in a charity shop. It's some sort of musical instrument but it's...." She furrows her brows again, plucking at the metal parts "A work in progress on how into get it singing a pretty song."

Hoshino: "Well, I'm not a musician. But maybe you should start by learning how to play a song you like? Like the one about the Wonderland Court, or about the fountains of Radiant Garden?"

Cyra: "Ugh, their all so complicated though. Here why don't you try." Hands the instrument to Hoshino "Maybe you'll see what I'm saying."

Hoshino: "Sure let me see."

Hoshino: "Here! It was just out of tune! Nothing some paper can't fix. Try it again, Cyra!"

Cyra: "I did not realise this thing COULD be tuned!?" Plays a now quite better tune "H-hang on Hoshi, how did you know how to tune it if you've never seen it before?"

Hoshino: "Uh, well..." proud "It's simply because I'm super helpful!"
SKIT END

Cyra: Keeps falling off a very steep ramp. She appears to be trying to stand on a near vertical wall. "No guys I swear I saw a goat do it on the cliffs..."

Karam: Karam screams from the bottom of the ramp. "Goats. Unlike you. Are built to be on cliffs!"

Hoshino: Panicking "S-stop! Cyra! If doing something doesn't work the first four times why in the world would you try to keep doing it!?"

Cyra: Shakes off some dirt, begins to try stand attempt number five. "There can't be much difference between a goat and a human. We both have legs and shoes are essentially hooves!" Begins to tilt "Remember that book we read Hoshi! The quote that said 'To dare is to do!'"

Karam: "Hoshino. You might wanna call the ambulance. I think she's going to break something this time." (edited)

Hoshino: "Doing isn't worth it if you break your arm! Uhh... Karam. You've got one of those grandstanding balls you use right?" immediately sees Cyra falling "Please catch her Karam!"

Cyra: "I read in a book that children have bouncier bones so I should be fi-oh no I'm definitely falling over now properly now"

Karam: “I got ya! I got ya!” Karam ran out to catch Cora.”

Cyra: Instead of totally falling off, Cyra begins to run fall down the ramp. Ramping up (heh) speed down the ramp! This leads to Cyra falling/running into Karam and then the two falling into Hoshi in a big heap "Ow.........Wanna see me try again?"

Hoshino: "...We don't!"

Karam: "I don't think we’ve got the cash to pay for emergency room bills.....again. So Cyra if I get you a steak will you stop this?" (edited)

Cyra: In the middle of the pile, visibly gleams with budding excitement "Well if you wanted to get me steak that's all you had to say!"
The Adventure of Goat Girl would wait another day
SKIT END

Cyra: Walking around outside with a plastic crown on her head "Yes yes...I am the ruler of this forest. Hohohoho~Gghhh" Coughs "How do people laugh like that?"

Kali" Sitting in a tree "I always though it was more like...Ahem....Heheheheeee! Wait...that sounds more like a witch."

Ruka: "You look silly, Big Sis Cyra..."

Cyra: "Well you cant forget the great witch queen in the fairytales Kali." Spins around at Ruka's comment "Are you insulting your ruler! Blasphemy is punishable....by tickles!" Begins to run after Ruka with her hands stretched out

Ruka: "Oh no! Oh no no no! Please let me go, Cyraaaaaaa---!"

Cyra: "Ohoho, The Queen of tickles. Imma getcha~ Immagetcha!" Tackles Ruka and begins to tickle "And so the people will know to respect their leader!" (edited)

Ruka: screams incoherently "Help me! Someone! Helppppppp---!"

Kali: Whips around a tree, changing her demeanor with a sly smile "Hehehehe, hello little one! For a price, this here witch will save you!"

Cyra: "Itchy-oo!" Laughs Manically "Kali what possible bribe could you be requesting to save Ruka from this!"

Ruka: "I-I-I would do whatever y-you ask of meeee, Big Sister Kaliiii---!"

Cyra: "KALI COME ANY CLOSER AND YOUR GETTING TICKLED BY YOUR QUEEN AS WELL!"

Last edited:
Melio

Appearance:
FN4XUSn.jpeg

TmlPRLQ.jpeg
Source : Horikawa Kunihiro from Touken Ranbu

Color Code: This sorta green (#2DC232)

Personality: Melio like to thinks he know everything, while he himself is book smart. He wouldn't be seen without a book. Any kind of book, ranging from comic, novel, other literatures. He can be quite a grumpy boy, along with that, he tends to be quite rude when speaking his thought towards others.

While young, he's quite a reliable hand within the Orphanage, often cleaning up the mess or actually direct stuffs to get things done. Sometimes he kind of feel the need to get out of the manor and just go to somewhere one wouldn't find him easily. But knowing him, his spots are usually not that far from the manor.

Elemental Affinity: Darkness

Battle Commands:
  • Aero - (Wind Magic) User casts a gust of wind and cause the opponent to be thrown airborne
  • Dark Raid - (Darkness) User engulfs the weapon with darkness before throwing it to the opponent.

Favorite Place: The Woods
A small forest that lies outside Twilight Town. Melio likes to climb onto a tall tree and have some time alone while gazing to the sky.

Relationships:
  • Hoshino - "Big Sis Hoshino is um... How should I say it, really needs someone's help to get things going. Which usually falls to me... Ugh."
  • Karam - "He's alright I guess...? Just don't push me when I'm reading stuffs!"
  • Kipo - "She's pretty smart, though quite clingy... Also hey! I haven't finished reading that comic!"
  • Cyra - "Stop scaring me when I'm on a tree branch! I could fall!"
  • Atlas - "He makes me wish I could go further from the Orphanage just so I can find solace without any scares."
  • Ruka - "Look, I... It's just how it is okay!? I only take over to get things actually moving instead of us walking around like a headless chicken!"
  • Haruhi - "I'm actually curious on what she wrote on that notebook. Was it something like a diary or a grand storybook ?"
  • Kali - "She's a great help really! It does help that she direct the others in a way that don't lead to bickering, unlike me."
  • Lucy - "Come on, help around the place, seriously stop playing around. The sooner we finish the more we can actually play without that burden."
Initial Skits :

Melio : looks all over a bookcase "Hmmmhh... Where is it... Where's that one book I'm not done reading yet." mumbles mumbles, looks very irritated

Karam: Looks up from his copy of Princess Kidahagash Hero of Atlantis. “Maybe you already took it out then forgot you took it out.”

Melio : "I know for sure I put it right here! I'm not that careless!"

Kipo: "Oh, hi Melio. What book are you looking for? Oh and Karam... uh. Can I borrow that when you're done? I meant to pick that up today. Bu-but if you don't want to then that's fine."

Melio : "Ah, Kipo. Well, I'm actually looking for..." points to a comic book, it was a comic of Indestructible. "The newest one of that series, I haven't finished reading and I know I put it around here."

Kipo: tries to hide that she recognizes it "O-oh that one? Are you sure you didn't- I mean maybe one of the older kids saw it and took it away? That issue was pretty brutal... I think."

Karam: “Sure I’m almost done with it anyway. And as brutal as indestructible is it’s got nothing on The Guy’s.”

Melio : "So you're the one who took it!" darts off

Melio : Claps hands "Alright everyone, another day another folks to help around town! So I've devised a very efficient assignment to all of you so we can play sooner than later! Before I say anything, any objections?"
Cyra : Points a finger in the air "Yes!" Points at Melio "I object to anything plan you make Melio! Efficiency? More like fish-en...cy"
Hoshino : "Efficiency means getting things done without wasting time or energy. Fatuita likes going on about that sort of thing, actually."
Melio : "Exactly like Big Sis Hoshino said there. The sooner we get everything done the sooner we get to play and have more fun. So..." turns to Cyra "Do you object on having more time to play just solely on the fact I devised the plans I make?"
Cyra : "H-Hey, I know what efficiency means!" Squints at Melio "A lot of your efficiency is hey let's give all the heavy-lifting to Cyra cause she's the strongest and coolest sibling. Those description are true but let's not act like I don't see your game!"
Kipo : "Well, you still haven't said what we're all doing yet."
Melio : "You know you're the strongest so... Obviously I plan to give you the one that requires some strength Cyra, sorry if my plan sucked to you because of that!... Anyway I'll get to it soon!"
Ruka : "... Um, you still haven't answered Kipo's question, Melio."
Melio : "Look, I'm getting to it. So Cyra, you're going to the warehouse, help carry stuffs, I'll come along. Kipo, you're in charge of helping around the train station. Ruka... You take the herding stuffs. And... Anything else?
Kipo : "So... we're just doing what we normally do? That's not a plan, Melio."
Hoshino : "Sometimes knowing what everyone's strengths are and putting those strengths to use in the best way is good planning, even if it's obvious. Thats' why..." Gets starry eyed "I'll go ahead and help with counting the baby chickens again!"
Melio : "!!! No! Big Sis Hoshino you're going to keep us until the sun sets!" runs after Hoshino.

Melio : "Aero!" gust of winds blows training dummy's cloth up "Aero!" another gust of wind strikes, now tossing the dummy up in the air "Hyaah!" Melio throws his struggle sword to the dummy
Cyra : Gets hit by a clump of leaves taken up by the wind. "MELIO, WATCH WHERE YOU'RE AIMING"
Melio : continues to leap up to the dummy while catching his struggle sword in the air and bonk it's head "TAKE THAT!" the dummy's head broke off and flies towards Cyra
Cyra : "MELIO ARE YOU LIST--" gets clonked in the head, KH Critical Health noise plays
Melio : "Ah! Big Sis Cyra!" runs over to Cyra "Sorry! Sorry! Erm... Need help curing Big Sis Cyra here!"
Kipo : running over when seeing a flying part of a struggle bat "Oh no! Big sis Cyra! I-I can try to cast cure, but I'm not as good as big sis Hoshino." She takes a deep breath and... "C-cure!"
Cyra : Eyes begin to widen, regaining strength "I...I'm alive. Thanks Kipo...." Eyes slowly drift over to Melio, a glare settling into her pupils "YOU" Grabs him by his collar "You're in big trouble!"
Melio : "Ack!" Grabs Cyra's wrist and tries to wrestle her off from gripping his collar. "I said I'm sorry alright!? Look! If I win... Erm... A quarter of the prize that I'll take goes to you!"
Kipo : "Melio, I think that Cyra might make sure you don't get to enter at all..."
Cyra : She loosens her grip slightly at his offer "Well... Wait!" Eyes harden once again "I'm in that tournament! So you winning isn't going to happen! Watch closely Kipo, I'm about to teach the meaning of the word consequences...."
Hoshino : At that moment, Cyra felt a hand on her shoulder. But it's too late. "Stopra. Looks like we need to work off some of that steam! Come on Cyra. Let's go drag some supplies up to station heights for the shops there!" Drags Cyra away like it's a normal occurence.

Melio : holds some parchments and reads it intently. "As with the case of light... There's also darkness... One can't exist without the other... Hmm..."
Ruka: "What are you reading, Melio?"
Melio : "Oh, Ruka... Um... Something about Light & Darkness..."
Fatuita: leaning over to look at what Melio is reading "The only thing you really need to know is that darkness should be vanquished completely."
Melio : "But... Why? These papers said both are to be equal. One can't exist without the other..." glances at some scribblings on the paper, pockets some of it. "I uh... Remember you said something about training what I'm good at. What if... I'm actually good at..."
Fatuita: "Those papers are severely outdated and written before the invasion. ...and there's no way I'm letting any darkness run around freely in this town. Whatever Phantoms or Darkness there is in this town, it's the job of the guardians to wipe it all put by any means necessary. Erm. Sorry, I got carried away there. What did you say you were good at exactly?"
Melio : "I mean, I'm already good at wind... But, I never tried both of these Light and Dark stuffs. You say that as if Darkness are meant to be eradicated... But, what if I can wield it and use it for good?"
Fatuita: "...You never will. Nothing good ever comes with interacting with darkness. You must rather think of it as a stain that needs to be removed."
Kipo: "Melio I brought- Oh hi miss Fatuita. Uhm, Melio wanted snacks and I was hungry too... sorry to break the mood."
Fatuita: "...Don't worry about it. Was just about to go, so don't worry." Fatuita departs, but before that... Fatuita: "I'll need to take that I'm afraid. Can't have you teaching yourself incorrect information." Fatuita leaves. Distinctly she's making her way back to the mansion, even though that was where she came from in the first place...
Melio : "... I lost my appetite." tosses away some of the papers to Fatuita "We're already irremoveable stain anyway. I thought you'd see how I came to this thought. Guess I was wrong." Melio then runs away

Melio : "Ghrkh... HHaaa..." Melio held his wrist, his hand emanating faint darkness "Aaaaagghhh!!!" Darkness balls forming and dispersing out off his palm "Just... A little bit... More... UWAAAAAAAGHH!!!" Melio looked painful as he tries to endure it
Cyra: "Err, Melio. I'm not sure doing anything is supposed to be painful like that!"
Kipo: "I heard- Melio! Please stop. You're in pain. We don't know enough about darkness to use it like that!" steps back in fear and concern "I-I should get someone. Fatuita? Hoshino? Crya help what should I do?"
Cyra: "Oh, how does Hoshi do it again...something something Stopra!" Bonks Melio on the head with her struggle bat
Melio : "Urrgh... I'm fine, It's just... This is so much power." knelt down, the darkness ball starting to form and keep a stable form before Cyra bonks him on his head "Guh... Don't..." Melio smacked Cyra away with his darkness hand "Don't try to stop me! I can... I know I can do it..."
Kipo: Kneeling down to be eye level with Melio "What good is doing it if you get hurt?" Kipo grabs his darkness hand, her grip is a little painful "If... if I lose anyone else or they go away..." sniffle "Please stop. Just for today, okay? I'm really scared."
Melio : Melio could feel that the painful overwhelming power fades a bit as he started to get a grip of this darkness power "Ahhh... Haaa, I can, hold it..." Glances over to Kipo who's grabbing his hand that's currently containing the darkness. "Kipo... I, I only want to be strong." The darkness slowly fades away "I just want to prove her wrong."
Kipo: "But you can't prove her wrong if you-" She can't seem to finish her thought. "I don't want anyone else to disappear. Please."
Cyra: Steps back from the darkness "What did I tell you about heeding the gazes of others!? This is exactly how all the good guys fail in those stories you read Melio"
Melio : "... I get your worries... But this is the path I'm choosing to walk on." Melio pushes Kipo's hand off his hand lightly and stood up. "I'm sorry but, don't try to stop me again." Melio coldly turned around and walks away

Last edited:

Character Sheet​

waifu.jpg
Akane "Kipo"​
Appearance:
Shirogane.Naoto.600.1174560.jpg
Color Code:
This one! #1ABC9C

Personality:
Still recovering from her fairly recent orphaning, Akane is still very clingy to most of everyone in the orphanage. She tries to help, but is still too shy to talk to people outside of the orphanage. Her nickname comes from when she tried to introduce herself to Hoshino, and mumbled her name to Kipo and was introduced to everyone as Kipo. She has yet to correct anyone. Around people she's comfortable with, she likes to talk about magic and her theories. She's be one of the bright kids who'd be helping younger kids study... if only she could explain herself properly. As for her clingyness, she tends to try and hold onto a shirt, hand, or pants of anyone nearby. She's worried they might vanish or leave her behind if she's not holding onto them.

An exception to her shyness is the train station, where she's comfortable and is sociable to everyone and likes to help out the staff where possible. She hopes to one day work at the station. She likes the idea of helping people who are still moving between places like herself.

Elemental Affinity:
Ice

Battle Commands:
  • Splash (Ice Magic) - A small wave of ice that usually melts and hits people in the face with water. Stand too close and you'll probably get hit with a chunk of ice...
  • Magic Block - A small orb of magic protects the user against weak attacks from all sides.

Favorite Place:
Clock tower train station. She likes watching the trains and finds the white noise great to read to.
"The trains are pretty, and the ticket lady sneaks me ice cream sometimes. Nobody is scary in the train station... they're all just traveling around, like me."

Relationships:
  • Hoshino - "I really like my new.... nickname... I'm sorry Hoshino. Here I can be Kipo, though. Kipo is better than Akane, anyway."
  • Melio - "He's really smart. I wanna learn from him, and help everyone out... but he's so arrogant. And rude. I sometimes steal his comics."
  • Karam - "He's funny! I like watching him do stuff in the plaza. If I can figure out this spell, I can make it even better... But I don't wanna accidentally freeze him either."
  • Cyra - "She's really loud, but she likes to take me out for steak sometimes. She eats too much steak on those visits, but now I know where she gets all her energy! I'm gonna grow up to be big and strong like her!"
  • Atlas - "He's so cool. I can talk about magic for hours!"
  • Ruka - "I like helping her out. But I don't know how she managed to get every stray cat in town to follow her when she went to get groceries for us..."
  • Haruhi - "Hehe, I like her stories. They're fun!"
  • Kali - "I like joining her on mysteries. They're really fun, but I have to admit I don't like jumping on rooftops..."
  • Lucy - "I like playing knights and princesses. She also really likes hugs. I don't know why, when my mom and dad are gonna come back really soon and then I'll get the best hugs."

Skits​

Kipo: "Hoshino works hard to help us, and I wanna help too! So what's everyone's favorite food?"

Cyra: "This might surprise you Kipo, but I'm starting to think Steak might be my favourite."

Kipo: "I think Steak might be too hard to cook for everyone..."

Cyra: "Yeah, I mean...where would we even find that many cows..."

Melio: "It's not the amount to cook though..."

Karam: "I can't say I have a favorite food, but I'm craving tacos."

Kipo: "Tacos could be good!" Then everyone can kinda make their own..."

Melio: "The real question is how much meat in the tacos? I mean, if it's Cyra I doubt we even have enough meat for everyone... such a meat hogger."

Karam: "How about we make a one scoop rule and gang up on her if she gets more."

Cyra: "Oh yeah?" Pulls up sleeves "Watch me get two scoops yo."

Kipo: "All in favor of making Cryra go last?"

Karam: "Oh no." Karam shook his head. "This over the last slice of cake or the prize in the cereal box. The meat's for everyone. You wanna challenge for two scoops? We do something you won't eventually win at." He listens to Kipo's suggestion and raised his hand. "Or that."

Melio: "Favoring that as well. Can't trust Cyra to go firsts when it comes to having meat for dinner."
Kipo: Her dress is covered in frost and water, and trying to escape notice as she exits the library. "I really need to learn a cleaning spell..."

Hoshino: From a distance in another part of the Mansion "Heey! I just heard something. Did something happen over there?"

Cyra: ""Hello!?" Slides into the hallway. "Oh, goodness. You're okay." Cyra visibly relaxes "Though we might want to clean this up before Hoshi comes over here." Peers at the mess "Not sure...how to accomplish that."

Kipo: "H-hi big sis Cyra I uh... I was just about to clean that. Sorry. Most of it should melt but the books..."

Hoshino: From a distance in another part of the Mansion "Did someone say books? Did something happen in the library!?"

Cyra: "What if we used fire?....wait no there's no way I could hold the fire that long. Hmm is there a way to blame Melio.....no..."

Hoshino: getting closer "Why is there WATER dripping from the ceiling!? It hasn't rained in weeks!"

Kipo: "Cyra wanted me to show her magic!"

Hoshino: getting dangerously closer "Again in the library?! CYRAAAAA!"
Kipo: Sniffles in the library, alone. "I miss home. When am I gonna go home and see my mom and dad? I don't wanna be adopted..."

Hoshino: reveals herself having just been hiding around the corner "Sorry kiddo. But you're probably not EVER going to see your Mom and Dad again. Maybe try to accept that fact?" somethings off about Hoshino. You recognize she's talking completely differently

Kipo: "They said they're gonna come back soon. And Randy said that they-they ditched me here and never gonna come back" sobs harder

Cyra: Having been hiding behind a seperate corner to psyche herself up to be a child therapist "Whoa whoa whoa, what the heck is wrong with you Hoshi!"

Hoshino: "Well that's good. At least someone's been honest to you for once in your life."

Kipo: "Hoshino... were... were... you and Cyra lying?"

Hoshino: "Guess I was. I didn't want you to just shut down right when you came here. But it's about time you face reality. You were not wanted. So you got left here. So there. Two people who've been honest to you in your life."

Cyra: Side eyes Hoshino with intense confusion and rising anger "I THINK Hoshi might have hit the side of the bed getting out of it this morning. She's a little confused on how not to be a COMPLETE JERK AT THE MOMENT. K-Kipo, she has no confirmation on any of what she said!"

Kipo: shakily reaching for Hoshino's hands to grab onto "Bu-but they're not calling or... am I really... unwanted?"

Hoshino: Doesn't react to Akane reaching out to her at all "...that's what I just said didn't I? If you want to be wanted. Maybe make yourself a little more useful and learn how to use Magic." Hoshino smiles... but it's all wrong "Else I might need to consider finding an Orphanage for orphaned orphans."

Cyra: Pokes Hoshino Directly in the Eye "STOP IT."

Kipo: "Cyra... is this true... is that all I'm worth?"

Hoshino recoils back. For a moment, her visage scrambles Hoshino: "...Keh. See? She has the right idea. That's what you should do to things that hurt you, Kiddo."

Cyra: "No Kipo. You are worth much more in a million ways then just your ability with magic. And this?" Cyra takes Kipo's hand, standing between her and 'Hoshino' "This is some messed up joke. But they don't hurt us Kipo, they only make us realise how to do something better." Takes a breath "HOSHINO IS BEING MEAAAAAAAAAAAN"

Hoshino: shrugs "...whatever. I was just in a bit of a sour mood. Sorry. Later.
Kipo: " And I've gotta get Cyra's hair just right... and karam..." She seems to be surrounded by paper and used crayons

Hoshino: presenting one of the star ornaments from her hair and offering it to Akane "...Here Akane! Stars make everything better."

Karam: Walks in eating a bacon sandwich. "Watchadoing?"

Hoshino: "I think she's making portraits of everyone. Akane is working super hard."

Kipo: "Are you sure about giving me that? It's important to you, right?" Sees Karam "N-nothing wait no- Hoshino I wasn't- that was supposed to be a surprise!"

Hoshino: "I don't mind at all. Fatuita gave me a whole jar of these things for my birthday once. At first I tried about putting them all into my hair, but I quickly realized there was no way to put all of them in. Since got bunches of them, might as well share em' right?"

Kipo: "I... I think I'd rather wear it. I'm not sure how to put this on the drawing."

Hoshino: beaming "Really!? Sure! Lemme put it on!"
Hoshino: looking at Akane with a green star in her hair "Soooo cute~! You're adorable Akane!"

Hoshino: "Actually I got more stars. Lots more! We should see how many of them we can fit on you, Akane~!"

Kipo: "Wait no I just need the one-"
Kipo: "Let's see... if I chill this with magic the pudding should set quicker but the fast freeze may ruin it... what if I split it in half to test... hopefully no one eats the control pudding."

Cyra: Walks into the kitchen "Oh sweet, free pudding!" Prepares to delve in with hands

Kipo: smacks her hands with the wooden spoon " It's not done yet, and besides it's not for you. If you want it, you have to make it."

Melio : walks in "Oh, classic big sis Cyra. Not even having any patience for some sweets." nonchalantly takes a spoon and goes to scoop the pudding

Cyra: "Ouch! Kipo you can't just leave a delicious substance out like without warning. Plus, who is it meant to even be for?" Points at Melio about to take a scoop "Surely not him!"

Kipo: hits Melio's hand with the same spoon "It was for me! I was trying to test if magic and cooking would work but it's not even done yet, it still needs to turn into pudding, not a warm mess of chocolate goo!" Kipo stomps her foot in annoyance, trying to keep people out of the half done pudding.

Melio : "Ow!" drops his spoon onto the pudding. "But don't you taste test before cooling the pudding off?"

Kipo: "I just boiled it, so it's too hot to taste! Besides, it's my pudding." Crosses arms "You didn't help me make it anyway, so why are you trying to steal it?"

Melio : "I'm helping by taste testing it, who knows if it lacks or too much of something."

Kipo: "Fine. But if you burn your tongue I'm not helping."

Cyra: "Great, time to test cause I'm immune to burns!" Cyra was not immune to burns

Kipo: "Told you so. Also, if anyone steals my pudding, I know where you sleep. I know ice magic. I think everyone here can do the math." Kipo smiles.

Last edited:
Name: Karam

Appearance:
889f34a3e733b46a68a7f2d403534305.jpg

Spoiler: 10 years later
Color Code: ( GOLD! #FFD700)
48a480fc3e11516a2999f650873bf89b.jpg

Personality: A boy of action Karam can usually be found here and there around town looking for some fun. He does have the patience to help out around the manor but he'd rather be out in town doing the occasional odd job or street performing. While he does seems like the irresponsible type he takes his duties as one of the older children very seriously. Most of the money he manages to earn usually goes towards gifts or keeping the mansion in good shape. A bombastic attention grabbing kid, he's looking to do great things someday and take his family with him to the top.

Struggle Weapon: Struggle Hammer (Way of Battalia)

Elemental Affinity: Thunder

Battle Commands:
  • Strike Raid - Throw the weapon at the enemy, potentially causes some foes to be stunned.
  • Slot Edge -Strike a foe downwards three times. Makes enemies drop extra Munny or Items on occasion.

Favorite Place: The Market Plaza! You can always count on a crowd to be there and it's great! Plus there's the vendors! There either selling something delicious or need a hand moving something for a few munny!

Relationships:
  1. Melio- "He's a smart guy I'll admit. But he's gotta get his nose out of his books more often. You learn just as much by doing something as reading!"
  2. Cyra - "She's not the boss of me! Just older than me by a year and little stronger. As long as she isn't pushing me around like the other kids im fine with her."
  3. Hoshino- "She a big ol' klutz sometimes but I love her all the same. She's like the glue holding all of us together. "
  4. Kipo- "She's pretty shy I'm hoping get a bit of confidence soon. But she's as smart as Melio if not smarter!"
  5. Atlas-"My partner in crime! I love him like a brother but he needs to work on his entrepreneurial spirit."
  6. Ruka- "I know she wants to do things on her own but she's just a much of klutz as hoshino sometimes. I'll give her space when she asks for it but I worry about her."
  7. Haruhi- "Her minds off in la la land a lot but she puts so much effort into what she does. Maybe too much."
  8. Kali-"She’s the rock everybody can lean against when they need her. As smart a Melio and heart as big as Hoshino's even if she doesnt show it much."
  9. 9.Lucy- “If Cyra is my ‘Older Sister’ Lucy is my little one. I can’t keep track of the times she came running for me every time time the lights went out at the mansion. I’d be annoying if it wasn’t so cute.
Initial Skits:
Karam: “I can’t believe people bothered to see that lame one man band! I was keeping three balls in the air using only my struggle hammer! I even popped them all at the same time for the finale!”

Melio : "You know... It takes a lot of attention to everything to do a one man band than juggling balls. I wouldn't blame them."

Hoshino: "Karam's routine with the balls is really good. But maybe the townspeople found the one man band act new and interesting. Ah! What if Karam played an instrument while juggling then?"

Karam: “Yeah he “plays” but it’s not even that good! A drum, Xylophone, and violin are good sounds that don’t sound good together!” He listens to Hoshino’s suggestion. But having one instrument while I do my set might work.”

Cyra: "I think if the violin was on fire and the drums were also on fire and the xylophone was being played midair I'd be more impressed!"

Hoshino: "No... Cyra. Setting instruments on fire is not very good manners."

Cyra: "It's called a one man show not one manner show duuuh"

Hoshino: "That isn't nice! Cyra, let me put it this way: How would you feel if the steaks they served at the resturaunt came out on fire to the point you couldn't eat them until after they were hard as bricks?"

Kipo: "I'm still working on the little rainbows for when the juggling is done, but I can't get the light to hit right... as for Cyra... isn't fire dangerous? Wouldn't someone get hurt if everything was on fire...?"

Cyra: "Oh no! think of all the nutrients we'd lose. The protein, THE VITAMINS...if steaks...have...vitamins. Kipo, only if you're not quick. Fire can't hurt you when you run"

Kipo: "But Cyra... if everyone is running away, how will they tip Karam for his juggling?"

Hoshino: inquisitive looking "That's a good point."

Cyra: "Well none of you have played tryandtipsomeonethrougharagingfirewithcoins and it shows"

Melio : ". . . Why would you even play that?"

Karam: “As crazy as this sounds maybe Cyra’s right on this. A little danger might help me get eyeballs on me.”

Cyra: "First of all Melio, it's called Physical Activity. Second of all, of course I'm right. People love danger and fire, especially when children are involved!"

Melio : "I get the physical activity part but... Getting other people in danger?"

Karam: “So you want me to perform while I’m in danger? I think I could do that.”

Melio : "I... You know what, suit yourselves, I'm done, I don't want to be responsible if you hurt yourself in the performance." leaves the conversation

Karam: “Think anyone could set the balls on fire while they’re in the air?”

Hoshino: "Enough with the fire!"
SKIT END

Karam-Karam covers his ears with his hands as the mansion erupts in a cacophony of sound. Kazoos, maracas, and little toy drums all play one song horribly. A six year old girl with the shrillest voice sings along. ‘WHEN YOU WALK AWAY!’ “Definitely a bad idea to give the little ones a buncha noise makers.”

Cyra: "YOU THINK? The psychic damage being done to me is immeasurable!" Little child walks by "You're doing great honey!"

Kipo: Holding her hands over her ears in desperation, she pleads, "when are they gonna stop? It hurts my ears." She begins to sniffle, as if to cry. "It's scary, Cyra."

Karam: "Probably for awhile. Twilight Town Talent was on last night and now most of them want to be in a band. Best we can do is get 'em outside and have them terrorize the forest animals."

Cyra: "Jeez...ok, Kipo hold your ears tighter for a little more." Stands up on a nearby box "HEY EVERYONE! ME AND KARAM WANT YALL TO COME WITH US OUTSIDE, WE'RE GONNA HOLD A LITTLE...ERR, COMPETITION. THE OUTSIDE IS BETTER FOR...ack-cho...sticks?" She waves her hand at Karam "Follow him!"

Kipo: As Crya begin to yell, Kipo's tear spill over and she begin to bawl, overwhelmed by everything happening. "Please make it stop..." she also seems to be mumbling about being sorry at the same time, but her crying get harder and harder as it goes.

Karam: A hoard of small children armed with cheap music toys chase after him as he ran for the mansions backdoor. The cacophonous crowd were then released to the wilderness when he let them out. Not waiting for Karam they all began to play. With the aformention shrill child being the loudest. "SIMPLE AND CLEAN IS THE WAY THAT YOU'RE MAKING ME FEEL TONIGHT! IT'S HARD TO LET GOOOOOOO!"

With in the sound of her voice every animal scatters.

Cyra: Looks at the crowd with some amazement "Wow that girl has some pipes on her...Welp, time to immediately renege on my promise and leave Karam to the horde" Cyra turns to the crying Kipo, and begins to pat her on the head. "Heyhey, it's okay to cry. That girl was terrible. D-do you want to go to the backrooms where it'll be quiet now? Maybe do something to cheer you up. Like watch the fleeing deers from the windows or steal Melio's books?"

Karam: The kids went on playing for a while until their tired little lungs gave out and they wanted to go inside for juice. Karam turned to Cyra and Kipo to get help rangel in the kiddie hoard. Only to see them gone. Karam would mutter Cyra in exhaustion before turning to the kids now demanding juice.
SKIT END

Karam: Karam sat by a window looking frustratedly at the clould covered rainy sky. "When is gonna stop raining! I don't think I've seen the sun for a month! No ones gonna wanna stick around the plaza if their getting soaked!"

Ruka: "A month? Are you sure it's been a month, Big Bro Karam?"

Atlas: He lets out a loud sigh "Tell me about it man, the roofs are to slippery to run on. Now I got to walk on ground like a normal person." He then perked up "Well now you have a splash zone! And by zone I mean everywhere..."

Karam: "It FEELS like it!" He groans and flops over. "And its not hot out so no on wants to get wet."

Ruka: "... Getting drenched in rain isn't that bad, actually. The feeling of heavy rain hitting your face, as you try to maintain speed and stability while running..." (edited)

Kali: "I agree...But I enjoy sitting back, relaxing, and enjoying the rain with some tea! Although, I do love a rain dance once in a while."

Karam: “You mean….dancing in rain? Don’t you get sick doing that?”

Kipo: Covered in mud from splashing in puddles "Not if you have a raincoat, Karam!" Kipo does not have a raincoat on
Ruka: "Oh wow! Kipo! Let me do it, Bro Karam!" proceeds to zoom away from the group in lightning speed

Kali: The sound of a tea kettle could be heard whistling in the distance "Ha, perfect timing, my tea is done. Akane, let's get your body heat up. Go hop in the bath and I'll bring you some tea." Kali walked out, but peaked her head back in "And Karam, I run the risk, but I like it. Try it...But be careful please

Karam: sigh "ll be back in three hours. Have a hot bath, tea and cough syrup ready for me when I'll back. Karam grabs his thunder god themed rain coast and heads out to make money. (edited)
END SKIT
Karam: Karam was up bright and early in his exercise clothes. Out in the mansions backyard he stretched for about an 30min before doing 3 sets of 30 push ups. “27, 28, 29….”

Hoshino: been struggling to do a single pushup the whole time "I can do iiiiit!" faceplants into the ground (edited)

Karan: Takes a quick break. “Maybe you should try to work on your cardio or try Tai Chi?”

Hoshino: face in ground "Fifustwantifeefhowfrongfikudfoldafooshup"

Karam: “The number one rule of exercising is to know your limits. Don’t kill yourself doing this.”

Cyra: Cartwheels in "Exactly Hoshi, start with small goals to work toward and soon you'll be able to do this!" Carwheels away from scene

Kali: Does a tumble combination in behind Cyra "I recommend some strength training. Cyra started me out on that, and now I can do 15 pushups!" Handsprings out

Hoshino: face still in the ground. She rocks back and fourth a little, helplessly
"Fyarsafiredfanifantfhphetuph."

Karam: Roll Hoshino on her back so she can breath.

Hoshino: "Phaaa...! Thank you very much. I thought I was going to begin life as a worm since my arms were so tired. Did I hear Kaliope and Cyra just now??"

Karam: “Yep. Showed up and bounced away.”

Hoshino: "R-really!? So fast!"

SKIT END

Karam: Karam stands in the Main Plaza surrounded by a crowd of people. “Ladies and Gentlemen I’ve been showing my talents here for while now! Bit think it’s time to show you what my family can do!”

Hoshino: "Come on everyone! We said we'd each come up with a trick today so we can go to the beach with Ruka! Just go for it!"

Kipo: "I... I don't wanna mess it up though... what if someone gets hurt? Magic is hard, Hoshino."

Hoshino: "Don't worry. That's why I'm keeping an eye on things here. Just remember to not aim directly at the people and keep your arm steady. You'll do fine! I already saw you had it down yesterday."

Ruka: "I already told you guys that you don't need to go so farrrrrrr!"

Melio : Holding a skateboard instead of a book "And what am I supposed to do with this!?"

Karam: Whispers to Melio. "Something cool!"

Melio : "Uh... Alright then." rides the skateboard and does the kickflip... Only to fall clumsily afterwards "Oof!"

Karam: "Um! He's just warming up folks!"

Hoshino: Casts cure on Melio to allow the next one to perform
Melio : "Ow... Thanks big sis Hoshino..." gets up and picks up the skateboard again "Okay, here goes another..." rides the skateboard backwards before he tilts the board back and starts to spin like a ballerina on a board for some good few seconds of rotation before he slips off the board and fell again "Not again!" (edited)

Hoshino: "Cure!" casts cure

Kipo: "I'll go! Blizzard!" Casts a small chunk of ice straight into the air. "It worked!" The ice comes back down directly on her head. "Owww... that... was... on purpose. Unrelated to that I need Hoshi to cast cure now."

Hoshino: "C...cure!" Casts cure with a little difficulty

Karam: Now visibly sweating Karam pulls his siblings away. "Uh, t-that's f-folks!"
END SKIT

Last edited:

Character Sheet​

Atlas
Appearance:
746259d9149b56533dd2012197f34f4a.jpg

2e8fbe6715641ea439fe0846ef71de61.jpg

Color Code: Lightskyblue | 87CEFA

Personality: Often seen as the troublemaker or rebellious one of the orphans and usually the unluckiest. Atlas often finds himself in sticky situation whether he looks for it or not. He could easily be described like a raging river, restless, always on the move, and looking for the easiest path through. He isn't lazy per say, but Atlas is a strong believer in doing things smarter not harder but if it has to come down to cold hard work he'll do it like a river slowly chipping away at a canyon.

There is an adventurous spirit in Atlas, and this spirit is what often gets him in trouble from going into off limits areas, pulling mostly harmless pranks on people, or running along the rooftops of Twilight Town. Though while his reckless and adventurous spirit might make you think otherwise Atlas is surprisingly wise and quick-witted for his young age. He's highly observant, often picking up on small details and putting two and two together. Not to mention he has a few good quips too.

When it comes to the other orphans, whom he sees as family, he can be quite protective over them. Not as protective as Hoshino but he'll always have their back no matter what, and help them whenever they need it. But when it comes to his own problems Atlas prefers to deal with them along, rarely opening up about them. Even when confronted about it Atlas would rather shrug it off and deal with it himself, even if he can't.

Elemental Affinity: Ice

Battle Commands:
  • Stun Edge - Perform a jumping attack that stuns some foes.
  • Sliding Dash - Punish faraway enemies with a charging attack.

Favorite Place: Along the rooftops of Twilight Town
"Nothing really beats the feeling of being so high up! Feeling the wind on your face the thrill of being up there makes me feel free, and the views at night are amazing!"

Relationships:
  • Hoshino - "I feel like all she does is scold me when I get in trouble, still it's nice to have a big sis around!"
  • Melio - "He's a great climber! I almost feel bad for spooking him all the time."
  • Karam - "I often feel like I drag him into trouble, but wouldn't want to be in a sticky situation with anyone else!"
  • Kipo - "She's a good kid, I might not understand a lot about magic but she sure does!"
  • Cyra - "I feel like I spend more time running from Cyra than actually interacting with her, though I do worry when she comes home with bruises."
  • Ruka - "And I thought I was unlucky, I really wish she'd be more careful."
  • Haruhi - "She makes some pretty great drawings! Not to mention her stories as well!"
  • Kaliope - "I worry that she might fall of a rooftop, but she handles herself as well as I do."
  • Lucy - "She's a bright ray of sunshine that's always nice to have around!

Initial Skits​

Hoshino: "'Test your might and win glory and a fabulous prize.' This tournament is promising a lot of nice things, but people can really get hurt in events like these. So I'm sure I don't have to worry about any of you thinking about signing up for this Struggle Tournament, right?"

Ruka: "Definitely not me." Ruka squinted at the pamphlet. "It's not like I learned how to fight anyway. Then again, would they allow kids like us to join the event? I don't think so, right?" She shrugged at Hoshino.

Atlas: Pumping his fist out in excitment before putting it back down, acting like nothing happened "Yeah no way I'd be interested in something dangerous and thrilling like that. Oh where'd you get one of those? y'know so I don't accidentally picking one up and joining the tournament."

Hoshino: "We've gotten some jobs from the event organizers to start putting up posters and handing out pamphlets. But recently, I've noticed they're encouraging the kids in town like us to take part. Hey Atlas, you aren't really thinking about joining it, are you?"

Ruka: "Yikes!" Ruka frowned a bit at Hoshino's reveal. "I guess it's a shot for fame and munny..."

Atlas: He piped up at Ruka "Exactly! I mean I'm not forcing anyone else to join, but the money can be used for the mansion! Plus a bruise or two only ads character, and slight discomfort for a while."

Ruka: "Will be just only bruises? What if they ask you to use weapons?!"

Hoshino: "Apparently the use the same kind of weapons we have in the basement. Y'know, the blue ones everyone likes."

Ruka: "Blue ones? You mean those large toy hammers...?"

Hoshino: "Yes. Those ones. The ones everyone seems to be enjoying throwing around recklessly in the Mansion and breaking the cute horse statues. Come to think of it, is this tournament the reason you all seem to be carrying those nowadays?"

Atlas: "Honestly they're just fun to throw around. But at least well will have some experience with them."

Ruka: "Um." Ruka looked away when Hoshino asked about it. "The toy hammers are fun, that is all..."

Cyra: Looking perplexed, leans towards Hoshino and whispers "I thought you were giving the vibes to sign everyone up to the tournament...."

Hoshino: "That was Fatuita. I for one expressly forbid the idea of you guys fighting each other. Do you know how much bandages we've already one through last year? Especially the time when Someone wanted to make a human caterpillar for their school project!"

Cyra: "Well that was really a logistics problem of who had to be the butt of the joke, and the joke being the project. Now That. Was. A. Struggle."

Hoshino: "So it WAS you, Cyra!! STOPRA!"

Hoshino: "We're going to need to discuss how to aquire enough bandages to replace all of it. Come now, Cyra."

drags a frozen cyra off screen like a plank of wood
SKIT END

Last edited:

Character Sheet​

akgflfcrpn.jpg

Source: AK-15 from Girls Frontline, fanart by ge zhong kuaile
sfcrpn.jpg

Source: Siesta from The Detective Is Already Dead, fanart by OekakiTapioka

Name: Ruka
Color Code: #c1a9fd

Personality:

A spunky girl in the Twilight Town Orphanage. Rather than asking the others for help, Ruka prefers to work on her own. But that does not mean the white-haired girl is a loner and unsociable. She just wanted to be independent, and a reliable child, unlike that certain someone who proclaimed herself as the big sister of the group. Unfortunately, her luck, or was it fate, decided that she should be stricken with misfortune, or just plain wacky accidents whenever she decides to go off on her own. Whether be it simple fetch requests like delivering food to the orphanage, or helping out with the chores, accidents will happen unless someone else escorts her. The accidents include getting splashed with water while going through the Market Street, slipping on a banana peel and injuring herself, forgetting to bring the letters that she was supposed to deliver - you name it, Ruka probably experienced those misfortunes.

Despite the misfortunes and unluckiness that had befallen on her, Ruka believes that one day, things will change for the better, as long she keeps on working to improve herself, and of course helping those who are around her.

Elemental Affinity: Earth

Battle Commands:
  • Stun Edge - Ruka does a single, focused strike at her target's weakpoints. The attack can Stun some foes.
  • Sliding Dash - Ruka engulfs herself entirely in a stone armor, before running towards her target with a charging attack. She commonly does either the sliding tackle or the shoulder charge.

Favorite Place: The Beach - An unnamed beach that can be reached with a train ride, through the Central Station.
"Sea breeze! Sands, and sandcastles! The sound of waves crashing through the shore! I can swim as well! But, seeing other kids playing with their Papa and Mama..."

Relationships:
  • Hoshino - "She might call herself one of the Big Sis of the orphanage, but she's just like me! Clumsy! I would like her more if she doesn't go around and proudly proclaims that she is the most reliable one!"
  • Melio - "Melio is just an arrogant boy. He thought that he runs the orphanage..."
  • Karam - "Karam? He's... okay, I guess. He tried to impress me with his own party tricks, but I can do some cartwheels too!"
  • Kipo - "Sigh, this... Kipo. I forgot how many times I stood up for her... But that's fine!"
  • Cyra - "The other but louder Big Sis? I respect her, but that's because she always delivers her promise, and is very brave to do so!"
  • Atlas - "I heard that Atlas is also unlucky, but that's because he constantly finds trouble! We're different, because trouble finds me instead!"
  • Haruhi - "Haruhi keeps on telling me that everything will be okay, and even hugged me! Then again, she's a bit dreamy, don't you think? Eh, what? She said mean things to you? Are you sure about that?"
  • Kali - "The other bookworm like that arrogant boy, and is older than me. At least she don't act like she's running the orphanage. She's pretty quiet, though."
  • Lucy - "I thought Haruhi can be dreamy sometimes, but Lucy takes the cake for being one of the dreamiest girls!"

Initial Skits​

Ruka sighed loudly, and spoke her thoughts aloud while folding laundry at the living room.

Ruka: "Siiiiigh, when I can go to the Beach again. The weather is getting hot. I need munny for the train ride, though..."

Hoshino: "I mean if you really wanted to go there, there's always the option to walk. Like, if you packed um.... Three Days of food you can do a round trip.

Melio: "You seriously suggesting Ruka to walk all the way there and back? Such a big sis you are." snickers

Hoshino: Smiles "How Kind of you to offer to help Ruka get enough Munny to go to the beach, Melio. Since you understand how hard it is to get there without a Train Ticket."

Melio: flustered "Wha--- That's not what I actually meant!" turns eyes away slightly "I mean, isn't there a lotto over in that grocers we frequent? I think one of the prizes was a family size trip to the beach! We could try our luck with that!"

Ruka silently cringed forward as she heard the conversation between Hoshino and Melio. Little she know that she was about to push over one of her folded piles of laundry, when she visibly cringed...

Ruka: "Whoaa-Ohhh!" ... and fortunately with her reflex, she managed to stop that pile from falling off. "Phew, that was close..."

Ruka: "A-anyway..." Ruka turned to the other two. "I uh, appreciate the gesture of helping me out! Still! 3 days walking felt like I going out on a solo expedition! And you, Gloomy Booknerd! Instead of buying lottos, why not we just save up?!"

Melio: scoffs "Save up... She said, on our allowance rate, assuming we start from zero right here. The summer would be already over by the time we saved enough. I did the math."

Ruka: "But still... Putting everything on luck isn't an option!"

Melio: wags finger "You don't get it do you? When we do our shopping chores, we should have a shot or two at the store's lottery. And with the amount of shopping this place do and how many times it's us that does the shopping... We have a good chance actually!"

Cyra: Pops head in through door "Melio what did I say about trying to get people into your gambling scheme!!"

Hoshino: "You're the one to talk, Cyra!"

- SKIT END -
Ruka carries the the toy hammer from the basement on her shoulders, and starts walking around in the manor like the Twilight Town guards...

Ruka: "Hm. Everything's clear. Onto to the next area..."

Kipo: "Big sis Ruka, what are you doing? I thought those were banned."

Ruka: "I'm just patrolling the mansion, Kipo." smiles

Kipo: "Why are you doing that?"

Ruka: "To guard weak people like you, Kipo!" stands straight with pride and smug "I'll stop all bullying acts in this orphanage!"

Hoshino: "Ru...ka. who exactly was bullying Akane, then?"

Ruka: "Akane? Who?"

Kipo: "Oh, Ruka my name is Akane. You can still call me Kipo if you want, though. Wait... no one is bullying me though..."

Ruka: "Oh! That's news for me! I didn't know that you have a second name! Akane is cute! But I recall you crying in the mansion, and I saw someone moved away from you..."

Kipo: "I think that was when those noisemakers were around. I was overwhelmed..."

Ruka: "Noisemakers?! Tell me! Tell me now! I'll teach them a lesson!"

Hoshino: "Ruka. Why do you think that Struggle Hammer is going to help Akane at all?"

Ruka: "By punishing those noisemakers with the hammer, of course!"

Hoshino: "That's super illegal!"

Ruka: "... Wait, Big Sis Hoshino... Illegal? I thought it's pretty common! I recalled there's a quote named 'an eye for an eye' from the adults!"

Hoshino: "That is definitely something you picked up from Fatuita, didn't you?! ...What am I going to do this you, Ruka...?"

- SKIT END -
Ruka: "Why people call me rude? Am I that rude? I'm just being honest to people! If they are ugly, then yeah they are ugly!"

Kipo: "I think I'd be sad if someone said I was ugly... even if they're being honest. Maybe always honest no matter what isn't the way."

Ruka: "What-uh-eh! Kipo! Of course you're not ugly! You're cute, did you know that?! And that's me being honest to people!"

Melio: "And you're ugly Ruka, honestly rude and ugly."

Kipo: "I think what Melio means to say is that... sometimes being too honest hurts feelings. Like when..." Kipo shakes her head I mean that if you just said that to people they wouldn't wanna be your friend all the time."

Cyra: "I'm honest and it always works out for me!.....wait a second..."

Ruka: "I--uh... Sigh... What am I supposed to do?! I can't just lie to them, can I?! Big Sis Hoshino said lying is bad!"

Melio: "No, you shouldn't lie... You should put the words more kindly, like what Kipo did!"

Ruka: "Are you sure that will work, Melio? Fatuita told me to say my thoughts out loud!"

Melio: "... Look, I don't know, sometimes it work sometimes it's not. Do whatever you think is best."

Ruka: "Ah, come on! Give me a proper answer!"

Melio: "I don't know alright! You already seen what happened if you say your thoughts out loud unfiltered! How about try something a little different!?"

Ruka: "Okay! Okay! I'll... see what I can do, okay? Sigh..."

- SKIT END -
Ruka: "Hmmm, I know Big Bro Karam is good in street performing, but about the others? Any particular specialty that you guys are proud of?"

Hoshino: "Being helpful, of course!"

Melio: "Reading complicated stuffs."

Ruka: "Yes, Big Sis Hoshino. But being helpful is too general. I'm... talking about something specific. Melio has it right, being the bookworm he is."

Hoshino: "Um, well... I might need just a little bit of time to think!"

Cyra: "Well, you're very good at using stopra....."

Ruka: "Hahahaha! Hoshino the Stopra User! Hahahaha!"

Hoshino: "Ruka... are you okay?"

Melio: "Well...not just reading, I'm good with handling powerful magic..."

Ruka: "I'm fine, Big Sis! I just find what Big Sis Cyra said is funny! Stopra is funny! And power magic you say, Melio? Can you show us what kind of 'powerful' magic?"

Melio: "What kind...?" glances at Hoshino "Erm..." glances at Ruka "Perhaps it's best not to reveal it."

Ruka: squints eyes at Melio and staaaaaare for a few good moment "... Fine. I shall consider you an expert in bookworming, Melio."

- SKIT END -
Ruka: "Enough with the soapy butt topics! Now tell me what's everyone's best memories!"

Melio: "Well, I'll say the time we finally get to the beach, told you the 'get lucky' plan works"

Hoshino: "Yes! I'm still surprised it actually worked! It was nice of the owners to let literally all of us have tickets."

Ruka: "---Uuuuuummmmmm.... That's uh... yeaaahh... I uh... never knew that uh... actually worked!"

Melio: "Yeah! The sea breeze is the greatest really! Quite a well earned reward after all those errands!"

Ruka: "I reckon we may have used up someone's entire stock of luck for this. Maybe Big Sis Hoshino's for example..."

Hoshino: "Um, wait... not that I'd mind but why is it just my luck?"

Ruka: "... It's just an example, Big Sis Hoshino! Besides, you were pretty pumped up too! Like... trying to convince a lot of the kids to join in..."

Cyra: "Exactly, there totally" wink "isn't a reason that your luck would be the one to run out."

Melio: "..." 'maybe it is best if I don't fully take credit for all the planning for the beach lottery thing to work' he thought to himself

Hoshino: "Well if we wanna be super technical... I think it was Cyra's ticket that got pulled in the end that won us that contest. But uh... well maybe best to not read into it too much!"

Cyra: "Wait what!? I don't want MY luck to be used up! I need it for all the ladders I walk under!"

Hoshino: "...I'm pretty sure the only reason the adults say it's bad luck is because it's dangerous to be walking under a ladder to begin with."

Ruka: "Hahahaha! You guys are funny! Perhaps due to everyone's kindness, maybe we didn't actually spent our luck after all!"

- SKIT END -

Last edited:

Haruhi​

8NCgI7B.png

Color Code: #E6274A

Personality: Haruhi is an upbeat girl, creative in her own right, dreamy to the point of causing frustration for some. She tries her best at everything she does, wanting to prove herself to those around her. She works hard, sometimes to the point of overwork - and tends to sometimes slip up and cause problems in her haste. Haruhi likes to draw and make up grand stories, she likes writing down about her adventures of the day in a notebook. Haruhi always tries to be supportive and there for others if they need her. Haruhi, while acting like a cheery and positive person, is rather blunt and doesn’t sugar coat her advice or words when the situation calls for it.

Elemental Affinity: Thunder

Battle Commands:
  • Thunder (Thunder Magic) - Strike surrounding enemies from above with lightning that shocks other nearby foes if it connects
  • Blitz- Performs a series of jumping attacks.

Favorite Place: Market Street, Haruhi likes to watch people as they shop. She makes up stories of their lives in her head, most of them tend to be on the outlandish side..

Relationships:
  • Hoshino - "Hoshino! I really admire her, I look up to her as someone I wish to be some day."
  • Melio - "He’s kind of grumpy? Sometimes I like to ask him what he’s reading, he has good taste."
  • Karem - "What to say about Karem… I think he’s a cool big brother, he works hard, it’s always fun watching his street performances."
  • Akane- "My shy little sister, I wish I could make her more comfortable. I don’t mind her clinging one bit if it makes her happy."
  • Cyra - "Oh man. I don’t think I’ve ever won against her in an arm match. I think she’s pretty cool though!"
  • Atlas - "He’s always on the go, Do you think he can teach me to run on those rooftops too? It looks fun."
  • Kali- "Kali seems like she's standoffish but I know she really does care! You can't hide it from me!"
  • Lucy- "If sunshine was a person I think it would be Lucy. She's so cute and joyful I like telling her those stories she loves so much.
  • Ruka- "I like her spirit and grit. Though I really worry about the misfortune that she gets herself into. All I can do is support her!"

Initial Skits: WIP

Last edited:
Kaliope "Kali"

b62cad5999911f15e433451d9383444b.jpg

7325faac357b453963abd4933578c5c6.jpg

Color Code: #F0478C

Personality:
Kaliope is seen as one of the more studious children since she is quiet compared to the others. Many people around town love having her around since she is always very respectful and diligent, although she doesn't do the more physical work around town she is usually found solving mysteries and finding lost things/pets. While Hoshino and Cyra are ready to jump to action, Kaliope is usually the one that points them in the right direction or brings their attention to things. She is exceptionally responsible and any job assigned to her, or the other kids, she tries to make sure they're complete with the best outcome.

Although many people in town have a positive view of her, the other kids at the manor usually find her stand-offish, cold, or distant. She tries her best to avoid the louder ones, or so she says, but the truth of the matter is she is scared to get closer to anyone. Kaliope won't say it out loud but she cares deeply for the others and will usually take extra steps to make sure they are OK by slipping them medicine when they're sick, making sure they have food and/or snacks, sliding them notes to make them feel better, or in cases where they really need someone she will lure Hoshino, Cyra, or the Headmistress to them, but if you ask her she didn't do it.

Elemental Affinity: Earth

Battle Commands:
  • Terra Raid - (Earth Magic) Kalliope creates enough earth formations to obscure her, then maneuvers through to strike from a blindspot
  • Reversal - Blindsides a foe by sliding behind them and delivering a powerful blow.

Favorite Place: Rooftops and the Clocktower. Kaliope loves the feeling of gracefully leaping from building to building. She pretends to put on her own acrobatic show, ending at the top of the Clocktower, where she can see the sun setting or rising

Relationships:
  • Hoshino - "Big si-... Hoshino. Hoshino is very nice to m- EVERYONE! She always makes sure we're alright."
  • Melio - "I swear, that boy thinks he knows everything...Well....he's right most times, but people think he is rude by the way he talks."
  • Karam - "He's....He's the sweetest, although annoying sometimes. He always gets m-....us the best gifts. I still don't know how he knew what I would like. Also, he performs on the streets regularly, tip him 10 munnies!"
  • Akane - "Her name isn't Kipo...It's Akane! She really comes out of her shell at the train station. I did notice she gets flustered easily, especially with people like Cyra
  • Cyra - "UGH!!!! SHE'S ALWAYS GETTING US IN TROUBLE!! Every freaking day! There is someone or something messed up because of her! AND THEN! She always thinks she can arm wrestle her troubles away! She makes me wanna rip my hair out...but....she still has a big heart."
  • Atlas - "Atlas is....hmmm...a menace! His pranks are gonna be the reason I kill him! I mean that! Although, he did introduce me to the rooftops. Although I do clean up behind him, when we're jumping from building to building, it feels magical."
  • Ruka - "She tries her hardest at everything, but she has the worst luck. One time, she came home drenched...She wasn't anywhere near water!"
  • Haruhi - "Her stories are surprisingly good! She has a knack for storytelling, which explains why she is always daydreaming."
  • Lucy - "She keeps trying to hug me! A sweetie, but she won't get me!"

Initial Skits:
Kaliope: "HUDDLE UP TROOPS! We have been waiting for this day for weeks. I've created a game plan to complete our mission with the best possible outcomes!" *With a stern look, Kaliope gazed around the table looking for weakness."If you wish to back out now, now is the time. Tomorrow will not be for the faint of heart, but for the strong-willed!"

Hoshino: "I love playing chess!"

Kaliope: "Yes! We wi- Ch-CHESS? This isn't about Chess Hoshi! This is about the MEGA sale tomorrow! Why did you think this was about...chess?"

Hoshino: holding a chessboard with various chipped chess pieces falling off "Oh. I thought it was game night..."

Cyra: "Hoshi, just because you always win doesn't mean we're gonna play it at the moment! Now...about this test of courage you're speaking of..."

Hoshino: "I don't always win. There's the times where the game ended in a draw because our play prices fell apart on the board. Or the time the table we were playing on broke.... So yeah. Everyone has a chance at not losing!"

Cyra: "First, I said I'm sorry Hoshi that table incident happened like once and second of all you can just say you wanna look for another chess board in the...SUPER SALE you said Kali?"

Kali: "Cyra, why would you play against her again and again if you know you're gonna lose? Anyway, that's not the point. Yes! The SUPER SALE! Is happening tomorrow, which you all would've remembered if you looked at the calendar I set up! That's beside the point...We are gonna have to work as a team, at all points to get everything we want!"

Hoshino: "It's a little embarrassing to say this. But, how does the Super Sale work again exactly?"

Cyra: "We have calendars?-I mean, yes. Explain how super this super Sale is..."

Kali: A dramatic gasp jumped from Kali's mouth "Y-y-you don't know what a s-s-...SALE IS!? HAVE YOU BEEN PAYING FULL PRICE FOR EVERYTHING...all the time? Hoshi.......I am thoroughly disappointed in you!" With a sinister look, she turned to Cyra "And you! There is a calendar in the main hall, kitchen,in our room, and in the town square. I also update al- Deh...Nevermind!" Kali released an audible and noticeable sigh, and if you looked close enough you could see a small piece of her spirit escaping "Back to the point! The Glowing Stone, the store that is like a massive trade center, is cutting prices. From what I've been told it can go from anywhere from 30% to 70%. The little network I've made is saying they plan to do this annually, which is perfect for us!"

Hoshino: flustered "H-hey! I know what a sale is! But anyway, sales are great. But why do we need to strategize for a sale? Just how much are we planning to buy exactly? I'm getting the sense its going to be a lot"

Kali: A sinister smile spread across Kali's face "Hoshino...Why do we strategize? Because we are kids, and adults will push us down at the drop of a hat! We are easy targets, and I don't wanna lose my temper while shopping! I have a small list of certain things, but you all can get whatever you want." *Kali's face shifted to a stern look, laced with dread- "Tomorrow, will be a lot...It will be WAR!!"

Kaliope: Walking down the hall, Kaliope's vision began to blur. Leaning against the wall she was obviously having a hard time "I...I need to keep ...going." * Standing up she tried to walk again, only to wobble back to the wall* "Ok...I'll keep going like this..."

Hoshino: "Kaliope what are you doing out here? You're supposed be in bed so you can get better."

Karam: Heading down the hall with a glass cold water, Karam almost drops it when he sees kali. “What are you doing out of bed! Here drink this!” He puts the straw to Kali’s lips for her to drink.

Kali: With haggard breath, the words barely left the young girl's lips "I-I-I...I have to...too much to do...." Kali pushed the water away, but as soon as she did she fell. dropping the papers she had. Although barely conscious she was still talking "Karam's...Flyers...Cyra....Steak....Melio...Ruka...Hoshi...Atlas...Akane" And then she was out

30 Minutes later
Kali: A soft groan came out as she attempted to sit up "It feels like I got hit by a train.........I'm alive, so the train lost. I need to get back to work!"

Karam: Karam pushes her back to the bed. “Nooooo you’re getting bed rest and fluids.”

Hoshino: "Karam! She's sick! Don't be so rough." Hoshino checks Kaliope's temperature "...about hot enough to tp start a campfire. Kaliope there's only one thing you need to do right now and that's rest till you get better."

Karam: He holds his hands up. “I was being gentle.”

Kali: "Fine! But if yall won't let me go, you both have to do what I was going to do!" Turning to Hoshi "He's fine, just...trying to help. Hoshi, you need to go into the forest and pick up the picks Melio sometimes forgets, go check Ruka's chores, and do just enough where she won't overwork herself, then take half of Karam's flyers and spread them out around town." Turning to Karam "Karam, you're going to have to spread the other half of the flyers on the other half of town, go to the steakhouse to tell them when Cyra is coming, take Akane either with you or to the train station, go apologies to a few people for Cyra and Atlas, especially the shopkeepers! I think that's it for today." * Glancing back and forth between Karam and Hoshi* "I'm sorry, I know that might be a lot."

Hoshino: Putting a wet rag on Kali "...Already taken care of Kali. You were mumbling out what you were wanting to do while you were out. So don't worry, I already got the others to help with it! Just focus on getting better. I'm still the one who's supposed be in charge of you all, y'know?"

Hoshino stands up from the bedside, handing Karam the bowl of water that had the towel

Hoshino: "Anyway, Karam. Please just make sure Kali stays put. Though I guess you would've done that without me asking anyway." chuckes "...get well, Kali."

Hoshino leaves

Karam: Pulls out his copy of Princess Kidahagash Hero of Atlantis "Wanna hear a story while you get better?"

Kali: Releases a soft sigh "Fine...C-c-can I get some tea, with the story..." Slightly turning her head in embarrassment "And c-could you do the voice too?"

Karam: Leaves them comes back with hot pot of tea and two cups. He poured two for the both of them. Then in a properly serious voice he narrated the story. "Know oh reader the between the millennia where oceans drank Atlantis and the coming of Milo and his journal, Princess Kidahagash defended her people. From the Savage Northmen in their longboats armed with cold iron. To the mad genius Mechanicles and Clockwork Army. And perhaps her greatest challenge her own sister La who use foul magic to cloud the minds of her people! So long as her heart beat the secrets of Atlantis would be kept safe from those who would abuse them!"

SKIT END

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back