• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fae Moth

furtuna

Please PM me or comment here if you're interested or have a suggestion. Thank you~

Last edited by a moderator:
It sounds intruiging, though i would like to know:

1. Is there a plot?

2. Which kind of setting does it play in? Medieval? Futuristic? Modern?

3. You say i may choose what i play. Though i would like to ask if there can really be anything (as long as suitable to fit the setting)?

[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]It sounds intruiging, though i would like to know:
1. Is there a plot?

2. Which kind of setting does it play in? Medieval? Futuristic? Modern?

3. You say i may choose what i play. Though i would like to ask if there can really be anything (as long as suitable to fit the setting)?

[/QUOTE]
I have a flexible plot; it depends on the way you choose to meet him.

It happens in a forest or garden. If you decide to leave the nature then you can decide about the environment. I really don't mind. You can even mix themes.

You can be human, fairy, talking animal, magical being, or even alien and robot. It's totally open!

furtuna said:
I have a flexible plot; it depends on the way you choose to meet him.
It happens in a forest or garden. If you decide to leave the nature then you can decide about the environment. I really don't mind. You can even mix themes.

You can be human, fairy, talking animal, magical being, or even alien and robot. It's totally open!
Alright. Thanks for the quick answer. Now i would like to ask a little more about the characters.

How old will your character/the moth boy be? I prefer playing characters between 11-21. But interaction between people with great age distance might get difficult and probably boring. Therefore i would like to adjust my character to yours in that matter at least a little.

Further i like playing Human/Animal hybrids, though you might now think of nekos. That is not what i mean, but humans that partially have animal abilities and maybe body features. But not only cats though. I like owls for example.

[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]Alright. Thanks for the quick answer. Now i would like to ask a little more about the characters.
How old will your character/the moth boy be? I prefer playing characters between 11-21. But interaction between people with great age distance might get difficult and probably boring. Therefore i would like to adjust my character to yours in that matter at least a little.

Further i like playing Human/Animal hybrids, though you might now think of nekos. That is not what i mean, but humans that partially have animal abilities and maybe body features. But not only cats though. I like owls for example.

[/QUOTE]
You race fits, only consider that the moth can sit on your palm if the size is too different, but still you can use magic to change your size or eat some herb like Alice.

I wanted him to be 8 at first but 12 is good too. He has hatched 3 months ago and now has the face of a 12 years old boy. Thus it must be first day of the summer when they meet. Please consider that he grows up fast and his life span is less than two years unless something happens that changes his regular life span.

furtuna said:
You race fits, only consider that the moth can sit on your palm if the size is too different, but still you can use magic to change your size or eat some herb like Alice.
I wanted him to be 8 at first but 12 is good too. He has hatched 3 months ago and now has the face of a 12 years old boy. Thus it must be first day of the summer when they meet. Please consider that he grows up fast and his life span is less than two years unless something happens that changes his regular life span.
Well how big is he. My character would be a regular 12 old human. Though she would have a few flaws and abilities of an owl.

So yeah. OK. I guess j join.

[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]Well how big is he. My character would be a regular 12 old human. Though she would have a few flaws and abilities of an owl.
So yeah. OK. I guess j join.

[/QUOTE]
Thank you for joining~

It's 1x1 so you can start right away.

He is a small as a large moth like 10cm for his body without wings.

Unfortunately I've to go off now. See you tomorrow~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back