• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Fae Kind

Would anyone be interested in a Fae based rp? any/most Fairy/fae/faerie based knowledge would apply, save for faries being tiny women with wings... I'm talking about goblins, red caps, adders.. and all sorts of beautiful deadly creatures.. even ACOTAR like fae folk would be welcome. (only read first book no spoilers)

Last edited:
To throw around some more ideas.. you could be whatever fictious race your heart desires that could fall under fae folk-lore. Even be a human if your heart so desires.
Or a High Lord/Lady whom.. rules over a certain 'court'.....

I am 100% up for this! I'd love to play as a Satyr who is the Emissary of the Autumn Court. A lot of my fae knowledge comes from DnD though, I hope that's ok!

I am 100% up for this! I'd love to play as a Satyr who is the Emissary of the Autumn Court. A lot of my fae knowledge comes from DnD though, I hope that's ok!
Absolutely!! That’s awesome! I can’t wait. Super excited. I hope to get more interested parties so we can all start talking plot.

I've ready a wide variety of fae related things and would love to be involved with this!! <3

I've ready a wide variety of fae related things and would love to be involved with this!! <3
Absolutely! The more the merrier! If you have any plots or quests in mind, bring them with ya :) once we get atleast one more person we can make a group and start chatting there~

Absolutely! The more the merrier! If you have any plots or quests in mind, bring them with ya :) once we get atleast one more person we can make a group and start chatting there~
I'm pretty easy going. I'll probably wait to see if anyone has specific things they'd like to incorporate before I decide but I'm sure I'll have ideas ^_^

Although I have marginal knowledge of fae folklore, nor have I read the A Court of Thorns and Roses series, your proposal has piqued my creative itch.
Would the mythological Salamander be an appropriate fantasy creature for this roleplay? I ask because I have a concept for a human character, perhaps a sorcerer for hire, who uses the amphibian's valuable fire abilities in his profession.

Although I have marginal knowledge of fae folklore, nor have I read the A Court of Thorns and Roses series, your proposal has piqued my creative itch.
Would the mythological Salamander be an appropriate fantasy creature for this roleplay? I ask because I have a concept for a human character, perhaps a sorcerer for hire, who uses the amphibian's valuable fire abilities in his profession.
Bring on the fire! Absolutely. So excited!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back