• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fae Kind OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Feel Free to chat and/or throw out any ideas ya'll have. I'm trying to flesh out some info. If anyone wants anything added to our lore section, please let me know or send me info via PM. The coding is a menace so it'll take me a bit to get stuff added.. but added it shall be!

I think it looks great so far! I see the very heavy emphasis on this being a ACOTAR based world but we can very much make it our own. There's endless possibilities. I'm interested in being a High Lord/Lady of the Night Court or Summer Court, love love both. Might make a lesser faerie just because who knows.

What if we kind of flip the script and make the idea that the human realm has been able to attain strong, magical weapons and are starting to gather to attack the faerie realm blaming being enslaved and having the faeries as a threat for too long. And within the faerie realm, there's another kingdom across the sea that is very detached from this realm and society and has been enslaving lesser faeries and humans from our characters region and are the real threat all along. So our characters will be trying to face threats from more than one angle, while still go about daily life and politics or whatever they do. We can also centralize it and make a much more simpler idea though that's more character focused.

I think it looks great so far! I see the very heavy emphasis on this being a ACOTAR based world but we can very much make it our own. There's endless possibilities. I'm interested in being a High Lord/Lady of the Night Court or Summer Court, love love both. Might make a lesser faerie just because who knows.

What if we kind of flip the script and make the idea that the human realm has been able to attain strong, magical weapons and are starting to gather to attack the faerie realm blaming being enslaved and having the faeries as a threat for too long. And within the faerie realm, there's another kingdom across the sea that is very detached from this realm and society and has been enslaving lesser faeries and humans from our characters region and are the real threat all along. So our characters will be trying to face threats from more than one angle, while still go about daily life and politics or whatever they do. We can also centralize it and make a much more simpler idea though that's more character focused.
Love all that. It’s only ACOTAR right now because I don’t have more lore posted. I’m taking bits from everything possible. I’m open to everything honestly. if y’all want to keep posting/adding to the Lore section, please do! I just added the stuff to have a basis to go off of to start the ball rolling.

I'll just word vomit here and anybody else who is not familiar with ACOTAR can pitch in before we settle on anything but we could also keep it much more simple, similar idea but instead of all the ACOTAR courts we could do more fae folk tale roots of the Seelie and Unseelie courts, and each court being blamed for human / lesser faerie enslavement so our characters jobs will be to get to the bottom of it. Or maybe one of the courts actually is.

I personally prefer making a more quiet character who’s not powerful much. But if need be I can dish out some power. Umm. I think. If y’all can get your characters in, we can mold the world/plot more to fit our characters so things go more smoothly. I know that’s very backwards but. I also want y’all to be able to express yourselves and enjoy the RP as much as possible.

Should I DM you my character sheet for your final approval, or should I directly post it in the Character page?

Everything’s look really good y’all! I’m just having trouble deciding on if I should make a powerful or a weak character..

Totally up to you! I also absolutely did not read Salazar Acheron's entire cs until just now and there's some conflict on some backstory so either we'll have to work something out or I don't mind moving Aurelia to be High Lady of another court LOL RP Marshall RP Marshall

Yeah I did notice some conflict but I’d thought to leave it up to y’all to resolve.

Umm. We’ve got some pretty strong peoples. Hmm. So either high fae or feeble human to eventually turn into high fae.. mm…

Phantomelda Phantomelda
I am willing to move my character to Winter Court, so it will not conflict with the overarching story. This will also make better use of Salazar's fire manipulation ability--him using it in a cold environment. If this is satisfactory for everyone, I will update my CS later today.

RP Marshall RP Marshall Ahh are you sure? I really don't mind moving my character either, genuinely. I was debating between Night and Summer Court anyway so if I can help smooth plot out at all, I'm happy to. I got carried away keeping my character inspired by the book series this is loosely based off of, but I'm happy to adjust.

RP Marshall RP Marshall Ahh are you sure? I really don't mind moving my character either, genuinely. I was debating between Night and Summer Court anyway so if I can help smooth plot out at all, I'm happy to. I got carried away keeping my character inspired by the book series this is loosely based off of, but I'm happy to adjust.
I’m planning on bringing in inspiration from several different series that have similar ish lore. Please feel free to get as creative as you like!

I plan to! I think it’d be kinda fun if I go heavy on the Fae lore and bring in the changeling dynamic, or at least possibility thereof. I plan on adjusting Aurelia’s backstory some.

Yes, I am sure. In fact, the image of Salazar traversing a frigid tundra--armed with nothing more than a flaming Salamander protecting him from a grim, icy death--fascinates me tremendously.

RP Marshall RP Marshall Fantastic then. I plan on editing Aurelia’s history a bit but I’m contemplating making a changeling human who is residing in the Summer Court just for funsies.

I think I may make a changing. But. Opposite. They’re in the human world. They’re high Fae so it’s not an issue of appearance. Hmm. But. They’ll be blighted from human medicines and remidies that they’ve been fed from little on. They’re maybe. High lady of.. the Spring or Dawn court? Hmm. Sister of one of them but. The current lord issss…. The last of their family. Or something. Hmm. I’m just spitting out words.

i was wondering! we are all kinda split in the courts, so how do we meet? :0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back