• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~ FableWood

[QUOTE="Aldur Forgehammer]I'm not sure if I ever told you guys, but in my country's folklore werewolves planned to swallow the moon and the sun. A bunch of rascals is what they are.

[/QUOTE]
Cool. Werewolves specifcally?

[QUOTE="Aldur Forgehammer]I'm not sure if I ever told you guys, but in my country's folklore werewolves planned to swallow the moon and the sun. A bunch of rascals is what they are.

[/QUOTE]
I have actually heard that legend before. I can't recall if it was a discussion I had on here, or somewhere else but its an interesting tale.

Name: Garret Ludwig

Race: Wolf

Powers and abilities: He has the traits that most wolves have like smell, eyesight, and some strength.He has supernatural breathing that allows him to blow down large weak structures and even tree's and wooden houses. He also has a human form that he prefers to stay in.

Personality: The guy is a smoker, he can't go without a day of puffing a smoke from his pipe (classy) or else he loses his cool real fast. Garret tends to be very friendly to people when he's in a good mood, especially if you provide him food or a light then he considers you a best friend for life.But when he's in a bad mood he'll make sure you stay away from him or tell yah to scram. He's usually a serious type of guy, but he does have his moments of showing a goofy side. He also carry's a small hatred for the three little pigs oldest brother, tho he doesn't hate him enough to kill him.

Character flaw or weakness: Has terrible stamina in running thanks to all that smoking from his favorite pipe, and hates anyyyyone mentioning the three little pigs....EVER!!

Romantic inclination: Straight

Short bio: Garret is the guy known for being one of the big bad wolves, his story lies in the three little pigs. Course everyone knows that the three pigs built there own home of different material and the wolf blew them down. Third pig brother built a brick house, wolf tried to climb down chimney and he was presumed dead by boiling pot of water. Well most of that is true however he didn't die, what happened was the older brother felt that the wolf had learned his lesson and poured Garret out before he could succumb to death. He did this because he assumed that he would be no better than the wolf if he killed him off. Garret was burnt so bad that his fur was either burnt or peeled off and he was forced to change into a human to ease off some of the pain (didn't help much). The pig decided to let him live, on the condition that he would never come to his land again otherwise he would make sure that there would be many traps awaiting for the wolfs return. Garret of course had no choice but to accept these terms, he was healed by the pig after several months and eventually was able to get himself on his feet. He actually was planning to kill the pig off and eat him, but after being given mercy and being nursed back to health he felt guilt bestow him and decided to honor his side of the deal. The pig sent him off and the wolf never returned to the pigs small patch of land. Ever since then Garret had been stuck using a human form and traveling around and living amongst humans and helping them out. He decided to just travel around and do odd jobs, but if he hears of someones head needing to be taken with a bounty he will take it. He did try hunting other animals again but he just didn't feel like doing it without his wolf form. He also got a message from the older brother pig that he had joined the masons guild.

Appearance:
images

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="general ostruppen]
Name: Vinter Ludwig

Race: Werewolf (sustaining human form)

Powers and abilities: He has the traits that most werewolves have like smell, eyesight, and some strength.He has supernatural breathing that allows him to blow down large weak structures and even tree's and wooden houses.

Personality: The guy is a smoker, he can't go without a day of puffing a smoke or else he loses his cool real fast. Vinter tends to be very friendly to people when he's in a good mood, especially if you provide him a pack of smokes and a lighter then he considers you a best friend for life.But when he's in a bad mood he'll make sure you stay away from him or tell yah to scram. He's usually a serious type of guy, but he does have his moments of showing a goofy side. He also carry's a small hatred for the three little pigs oldest brother, tho he doesn't hate him enough to kill him.

Character flaw or weakness: Has terrible stamina in running thanks to all that smoking, can't live without smoking (not literally he's just an addict) and hates anyyyyone mentioning the three little pigs....EVER!!

Romantic inclination: Straight

Short bio: Vinter is the guy known for being one of the big bad wolves, his story lies in the three little pigs. Course everyone knows that the three pigs built there own home of different material and the wolf blew them down. Third pig brother built a brick house, wolf tried to climb down chimney and he was presumed dead by boiling pot of water. Well most of that is true however he didn't die, what happened was the older brother felt that the wolf had learned his lesson and poured Vinter out before he could succumb to death. He did this because he assumed that he would be no better than the wolf if he killed him off. Vinter was burnt so bad that his fur was either burnt or peeled off and he was forced to change into a human to ease off some of the pain (didn't help much). The pig decided to let him live, on the condition that he would never come to his land again otherwise he would make sure that there would be many traps awaiting for the wolfs return. Vinter of course had no choice but to accept these terms, he was healed by the pig after several months and eventually was able to get himself on his feet. He actually was planning to kill the pig off and eat him, but after being given mercy and being nursed back to health he felt guilt bestow him and decided to honor his side of the deal. The pig sent him off and the wolf never returned to the pigs small patch of land. Ever since then Vinter had been stuck using a human form and traveling around and living amongst humans and helping them out. He decided to become a detective since that would offer good pay that would support him. He did try hunting other animals again but he just didn't feel like doing it without his wolf form.

Appearance:
images

[/QUOTE]
O.o ...what are the odds you would choose that name...we've already had a Vinter, you can change it or not as you like, but expect a reaction from the other characters.

Ok, several things:

One: I thought I was very clear that your character is not a werewolf. Take that out of your profile. He is a wolf. Plain and simple.

Two: There are no cigarettes in FableWood, he can smoke a pipe or lose tobacco.

Three: another anachronism issue, detectives really don't exist. This is a medieval fantasy rp.

Just for reference, and you can change this for your character's story if you like: I did use the three little pigs a long while back in the thread, they make up the mason's guild in Branbern.

SilverFlight said:
O.o ...what are the odds you would choose that name...we've already had a Vinter, you can change it or not as you like, but expect a reaction from the other characters.
Ok, several things:

One: I thought I was very clear that your character is not a werewolf. Take that out of your profile. He is a wolf. Plain and simple.

Two: There are no cigarettes in FableWood, he can smoke a pipe or lose tobacco.

Three: another anachronism issue, detectives really don't exist. This is a medieval fantasy rp.

Just for reference, and you can change this for your character's story if you like: I did use the three little pigs a long while back in the thread, they make up the mason's guild in Branbern.
RoGER!

general ostruppen] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/3029-silverflight/ said:
@SilverFlight[/URL] Alright I fixed it
Good, just change your character's name throughout the text (its still Vinter everywhere but the name header) and you should be good to go.

SilverFlight said:
Good, just change your character's name throughout the text (its still Vinter everywhere but the name header) and you should be good to go.
Oops let me fix that, also how will I be entering in?

[QUOTE="general ostruppen]Oops let me fix that, also how will I be entering in?

[/QUOTE]
Well, we are currently in an abandoned, ancient city in the middle of the desert surrounded by rocky cliffs. There is a massive sandstorm approaching which will carry within it a small army of undead warriors. You can show up anytime. Probably because you heard about the heroes and want to join them and help take down the super evil baddy Caraboss.

I doubt there'd be any kind of reward beyond banishing the evil threatening to destroy all that is good in FableWood.

[QUOTE="general ostruppen]Well is there a rewaaard. That would be a funny and most likely reason why he would join the heroes.

[/QUOTE]
The reward is you don't get erased from existence :P

SilverFlight said:
The reward is you don't get erased from existence :P
;) sounnnnds GREATT! Alright ima go read and see what you guys have been doing in the past few pages, may take me awhile but I'll make me a intro.

[QUOTE="general ostruppen]
;) sounnnnds GREATT! Alright ima go read and see what you guys have been doing in the past few pages, may take me awhile but I'll make me a intro.

[/QUOTE]
if you scroll past a post with pictures, that's where I describe the scenery, should give you a leg up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back