• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy FableWood: Trickster Tales

Same as well, I hope it’s not too late for me to consider joining! This roleplay is really unique and I’d love to be part of it

Strubbledoom Strubbledoom bloopbleep bloopbleep

I think you guys will be the last people I'll admit for this first round, if you're still interested in making characters.

For anyone else who is interested but didn't post here, I'll post here again when slots become available.

Same as well, although I realized I might have to cancel due to being partially occupied already, if I don’t create one by tomorrow then someone else can take my slot :)

The slots are still open, we can get new characters well-integrated so don't worry about fitting now that the rp has started.

We are currently accepting 2 more characters. Please read the rules and the lore before applying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back