• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy FableWood - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
It usually helps to know what or who your enemy is before attacking. :P

Hey, just to double check, where exactly is everyone’s character atm?

Hey, just to double check, where exactly is everyone’s character atm?
Lira and Larisa are the humans with our characters, standing by Wu Kong and Jekyll. Piper just rocked up next to you two as well. He'll be very useful.
Yo-lai ran up to Jace and Ashley, who are closer to the temple but not far off, within shouting distance I'd wager, Azovka isn't far away from them and Kiara's stuck in the temple. That's everyone who posted I think.

Lira and Larisa are the humans with our characters, standing by Wu Kong and Jekyll. Piper just rocked up next to you two as well. He'll be very useful.
Yo-lai ran up to Jace and Ashley, who are closer to the temple but not far off, within shouting distance I'd wager, Azovka isn't far away from them and Kiara's stuck in the temple. That's everyone who posted I think.
:-_-lines: Positioning can be so hard to keep track of sometimes in Rp's.

I haven’t looked into a theme song for Wu Kong yet. I may need to develop him a bit further before I can narrow down ideas.

Never again will I attack an unknown enemy head-on. Anywho, I'm about to go to sleep, so try not to have too much fun without me.

If the puppers become too much of a trouble, I could always try to have Piper bust out some notes to try and distract it ... but Cerberus may be too large (and too many?) to be completely and immediately susceptible to his abilities. We're definitely going to have to try and figure out some of that team work business! Maybe some people can try to deliberately gain its attention as Jekyll aims the sleep dart, and Piper tries to maintain the tranq'd state with magicccc. Just throwing out some ideas here and there!

If the puppers become too much of a trouble, I could always try to have Piper bust out some notes to try and distract it ... but Cerberus may be too large (and too many?) to be completely and immediately susceptible to his abilities. We're definitely going to have to try and figure out some of that team work business! Maybe some people can try to deliberately gain its attention as Jekyll aims the sleep dart, and Piper tries to maintain the tranq'd state with magicccc. Just throwing out some ideas here and there!
Ever read the myth of Orpheus?

K KodomoYamiya

I'll see to having a post up later tonight since I have a closing shift at work and then opening the next day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back