• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy FableWood - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Shame Shame , How would one pronounce your characters name?
Heck if I know. It's Russian. I feel like it's pronounced as it is spelled. She is most commonly just referred to as Mistress or Herself, but Azovka is another name for her which literally means Azov girl after a mountain she is associated with.

Heck if I know. It's Russian. I feel like it's pronounced as it is spelled. She is most commonly just referred to as Mistress or Herself, but Azovka is another name for her which literally means Azov girl after a mountain she is associated with.
hahaha hahaha best response ever xD
I was reading your CS and It brought a very intere sting question of how Jekyll would view her, and how Hyde would view her.

Oh wait, I forgot the Chinese exclamation! Come on, beginner’s Chinese, don’t fail me now!

Pretty sure ‘why’ in Chinese is supposed to wei shen me, but I can’t remember the accents, so Google translate is helping me out with that. *le shrug*

Okay, it should be good to go now lol.

idk. Just looks familiar is all XD
love W/o! He's going to be a lot of fun to interact with. I also have a feeling he and Hyde might get on pretty well.
I was being sarcastic. :P

He’s tons of fun to write for. ^^ And that’s very possible. While he can be a bit more aloof than Hyde, Wu Kong is still a very well-read kind of person and has a big appreciation for historical sites or even just beautiful scenery.

I’m forever cursed to post when nobody else is active. XD

hahaha hahaha best response ever xD
I was reading your CS and It brought a very intere sting question of how Jekyll would view her, and how Hyde would view her.
I have a feeling she will get along splendidly with Jekyll and not like Hyde at all.

I think Azovka especially so. She might seek to punish him if she sees him do something she doesn't approve of.
0-0 Hydes gonna be in trouble all of the time then. Anything and Everything he does will more than likely be something she does not approve of.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back