• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy FableWood - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Aw they're friends. She could also have spent more time in Aerios after the end of FableWood. I dunno if the baby saw Ward as a gryphon, I think he'd be too afraid to hurt her as a big galumphing beast.
Yeah. I would be okay with that. If she could raise Lillian within the walls of the Palace, that would give an opportunity for more development for Ashley and Ward's Friendship. If Lillian does get to see him in Gryphon form, the little baby will probably play with his beak or pluck his feathers at worst. At best, she'll take a nap in his paws or wings while trying to cuddle with him. I do remember her playing with Achyls' Feathers and Luness & Leo's Whiskers.

Another idea I would propose is having Ashley on the Prince's Guard if he has one.

All righty, let me know if I made any mistakes in my CS or if something doesn't line up properly. I had to edit it a good bit and may have overlooked something in the process.

SilverFlight SilverFlight
Are the people of fablewood allowed or previously allowed to cross over to the human world?
My character is... kind of unique in her telling...
Also, is there a way I can add multiple images?
I'm terrible at coding.

Last edited:
Yeah. I would be okay with that. If she could raise Lillian within the walls of the Palace, that would give an opportunity for more development for Ashley and Ward's Friendship. If Lillian does get to see him in Gryphon form, the little baby will probably play with his beak or pluck his feathers at worst. At best, she'll take a nap in his paws or wings while trying to cuddle with him. I do remember her playing with Achyls' Feathers and Luness & Leo's Whiskers.

Another idea I would propose is having Ashley on the Prince's Guard if he has one.
You're in luck, Iona was captain of the guard, the position will need to be filled now that she is queen. She'd likely be assigned to Ward.

Heyyy I don’t mind. Just tell me what I need to do. Sorry it’s been a while
!!!!! HIIIII!!!
I'm so happy you got the note!
Not much, no character sheet or anything, there will be a part in my first post that will introduce the little cut scene in Aerios. Basically they found a way for Elena to stay in FableWood, so everything worked out after Caraboss went down. I'll tag you.

Would it be alright to have my human be a mute? SilverFlight SilverFlight
Mute characters tend to be a little difficult (its been my experience at least) because it severely limits the types of interactions your character can have, which can stunt development and also be a bit boring, but I won't stop you if you want a mute character.

SilverFlight SilverFlight
Are the people of fablewood allowed or previously allowed to cross over to the human world?
My character is... kind of unique in her telling...
Also, is there a way I can add multiple images?
I'm terrible at coding.
No, FableWood characters cannot cross over, will not be crossing in the extent of this rp. If your character is providing difficulties we can discuss it in a pm.

11764454.gif

MoltenLightning MoltenLightning Character accepted XD

Wu Kong is about to be the classy witty character that always has jokes for every moment.

Kloudy Kloudy Our characters may have trouble getting along given yours dislikes tricksters. XD

Ok everyone, I am writing the first post. Bear with me because it will be a little long, but contains a bit more info about the plot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back