• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings (F4M) Open to many difference romance, royal, and fantasy roleplays!

katiebug

princess :))
I'm looking to play a one on one roleplay with someone! Please message me! I have some information about me posted on the account but I will share it here as well!

About me:

hello all! I'm an English major and I'm excited to be writing with all of you. I prefer detailed prompts and one on ones but I'm open to trying groups! Don't be afraid to reach out! I would love to be friends :)
Some fun information about me:
I love pink
Pandas are my favorite animal
I love to play Minecraft and animal crossing with my friends!
I love indie and rock music!
also, the picture is not me it's my character I normally use!

Here is a prompt I have been wanting to play
Phoebe Holland, myself, is the princess of France...young, smart, independent...and still not married. Her parents have attempted to introduce her to many people throughout the years but she still refuses to take on the role of a wife. She hated the idea of marriage and she never thought it would happen to her...until.. her parents arranged a marriage for her...with (your character) the prince of whales.

My character description.
Name: Phoebe Holland
Mini Details: She has dimples, only when she shows them through her laughs. Her collar bones were specked with a few light freckles, almost painting a constellation. She has a scar on her knee from her childhood and small beauty marks on her left breast.
Personality: She was very independent and headstrong, despite her parents' wish. She was smart, focusing more on reading than learning to be a proper lady and a wife. She was kind, soft, and caring. She loved animals and children, She hated the idea of getting married, she believed she could survive on her own. She spoke her mind all the time, leaving numerous other men to deny her parents wishes for marriage

Users who are viewing this thread

Back