• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings F x F lots of pairings (always accepting, UPDATED 30 MORE PAIRINGS!)

_SweetCandy_

? Loli-Pop ?

• d89bbc64bf0859b0b54e7397b316199f.gif

Rules
    ❤︎ Eighteen Plus Only.
    ❤︎ No oneliners, try to write at least a paragraph. I am a strong believer of quality over quality, but I believe in a one on one situation a paragraph isn't too much to ask.
    ❤︎ Proper grammar and spelling. As long as you don't write terribly we'll be good.
    ❤︎ Please only reply if you think you can commit to an RP.
    Guidelines and More
    ❤︎ I do want to become friends with the people I RP with so it's a bonus if you are willing to chat OOC.
    ❤︎ I would prefer to RP in either PMs or Discord, but if you wish to do it in a forum we can.
    ❤︎ I can probably post a few times a day. I ask that you be able to post every other day at least. I understand if real life stuff comes up so don't worry about that.

Last edited:
i have a couple questions, otherwise it's okay.
why is it 18+, and why does it have to be at least a paragraph? i really like lgbt+ pairings like this but words don't come easily to me, so i don't normally send the longest messages.

I’m so here for this! I definitely want to play a guard, or an oc opposite canons like Natasha or Valkyrie. I’m over 21 and literate, so add my discord if you’d like:

king explosion murder#7413

I like the Romeo and Juliet AU and the pirate x princess :)
I'd love to do either! PM me and we can go more in depth!

Hi there! I'd be interested in a few of your scenarios. My Discord is Elysium#9276
I'll add you!

i have a couple questions, otherwise it's okay.
why is it 18+, and why does it have to be at least a paragraph? i really like lgbt+ pairings like this but words don't come easily to me, so i don't normally send the longest messages.
This is simply because I'm 18+ if you are close to 18 then that's fine. Like I said I prefer quality over quantity as long as you give me enough to work with it's good. If you want we can talk more over PM.

I’m so here for this! I definitely want to play a guard, or an oc opposite canons like Natasha or Valkyrie. I’m over 21 and literate, so add my discord if you’d like:

king explosion murder#7413
I'll add you!

Interested in modern pairings and/or the San Junipero idea (perhaps for the 1980s as it is more familiar)

I-I crie-…. every- t-time….. (18+ thingy) //QwQ//
(I'm 16 turning 17 soon, I absolutely despise the 18 an over only rating after being on the site for so long but I- I understand baka-senpai if that's the way you feel!~)

anime-laugh-gif-7.gif

I-I crie-…. every- t-time….. (18+ thingy) //QwQ//
(I'm 16 turning 17 soon, I absolutely despise the 18 an over only rating after being on the site for so long but I- I understand baka-senpai if that's the way you feel!~)

View attachment 458649
It's fine if you're not 18+ that's more so meant for people who are 15 and younger since I feel like that is too young for me to RP with. If you want to PM the pairings or scenarios you like and we can talk more. :D

It could be fun to play as a princess kidnapped by pirates ♡
Or the teacher/student one (I have a teacher character I've been wanting to play as).
Same with tutor/bad student.

It could be fun to play as a princess kidnapped by pirates ♡
Or the teacher/student one (I have a teacher character I've been wanting to play as).
Same with tutor/bad student.
I’m currently do a couple princess ones so why don’t we do the teacher student RP? Pm when you get a chance!

I might be down for one of these. Which ones are you still eager to do/haven't been taken?

Hello! I'm interested in your Romeo and Juliet scenario, and also some of your pairings! PM me please?

Hey, if you are still looking I'm interested in
  • Princess x Handmaiden/Servant
  • Princess x Gaurd
  • Dva x Brigette

Users who are viewing this thread

Back