• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings f searching for a rp partner

Liiiiiiiiin

Lurker
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi i'm Leen a 19 years old italian girl that loves creating new characters and stories,i love taking part in the stories and change them with my partner!I'm pansexual and i allow all people in my roleplays!I started roleplaying 4 years ago,i was unsure if i could be able to start and get along with peoples around the world but apparently yes,i can rp in italian and english.

My schedule and time zone
⌛
:
I live in italy but i'm a streamer and a player of various games,i'm usually a night person and you could find me online during 3am or 8pm,so don't worry about long response time because it wont be a problem!.

Gore, and violence, what i think?
🔫
:
I love really real scenarious so i allow violence and gore,but it needs to have a limit.

Fandoms i could enjoy:About fansoms i'm not much into that but i always try to be part of everything!
I have a couple of starters on some animes like MHA or SERAPH OF THE END.
I don't like using characters from animes,i prefer to use my own characters!

Types of roleplays i love and adore and types of settings:
Vampires;Demons;fantasy creatures:modern settings;fantasy settings;anime settings;heroes and anti-heroes;crimes;drama;enemies to lovers;romance;heavy cruelty in anti-heroes or villains;plague doctor;apocalittic scenes;zombies;aliens;doctors;

About starters and ideas:
I have fantasy,modern or anime starters ready but i'm able to create new ideas w you!

Characters:I have a lot of different characters from half demons to vampire hunters and others but i'm able to create oc's with images too,i love roleplaying with visual content too!

Where i do prefer roleplaying?:
I usually roleplay on discord,i'm really active on discord and i find it really easy!MY DISCORD IS....... leen_a

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back