• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy F.O.R.C.E.D Recreation | OOC

MoxxyMoxx MoxxyMoxx Kuromi_Jiro Kuromi_Jiro God_himself God_himself Noble Scion Noble Scion United Wenteran Fleet United Wenteran Fleet The Tragic Hero The Tragic Hero q r o w q r o w peachpuff peachpuff
Hello everyone,
I wanted to quickly point something out again so you all know what to do when you get accepted.
To start you are all in a room with a dresser, mirror, you're clothes on the floor next to a door and door that is made from your powers so if you need to roleplay what you see and then opening the door. you will then see a table made from stone and some chairs in front of each chair is a tablet with your information on it [C.S]. Once you have mentioned all this it is up to you what you want to do (within reason)

Last edited:
Wait so we're wearing hospital gowns right? Also what would me door be since I'm a siren with telekinesis x3 i can shatter the door?

Wait so we're wearing hospital gowns right? Also what would me door be since I'm a siren with telekinesis x3 i can shatter the door?
Oh yes sorry forgot to put that... and it's up to you what power the door it, just if you're using siren power don't make us all deaf ;)

Oh yes sorry forgot to put that... and it's up to you what power the door it, just if you're using siren power don't make us all deaf ;)
lol i promise xD worst comes to worst ya have your ears ringing for awhile.

oh side note he is allowed to be bullied! anyone can bully him c: just have fun trying to fight him

Not planning on it, just wanted to but into a conversation. I'm very bored atm.
Oh xD I mean I would kinda be surprised if your character was bully him. Isn't yours that shy girl with cool shadow powers? >.> I'm bad at remembering the creators of characters lol

Oh xD I mean I would kinda be surprised if your character was bully him. Isn't yours that shy girl with cool shadow powers? >.> I'm bad at remembering the creators of characters lol
No yeah that would be me, just imagine the shy girl bulling people, it would make no sense.

No yeah that would be me, just imagine the shy girl bulling people, it would make no sense.
I mean it sorta makes sense shy people can use anger as a defense mechanic or at least to my thinking it makes sense xD I'm probably wrong. Plus a shy girl bullying people would just be funny and adorable

Is it bad I spent most my time looking for a picture of Jay's sister rather than writing? Basics for Jay are up. Still working on it tho.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back